The Book of Carnal Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason moved to her left breasts then, giving it the same treatment, his free hand playing with the right one, but completely ignoring the nipple. He did that more ages, or it felt like that to Misty, as he alternated between one, and then the other, but ignoring the nipples every time.

This was the only time were he wished he had two mouths, so that he could take Misty's nipples at the same time. But instead he improvised. Using as much saliva as he could he moist thumb, index, and middle finger of his right hand, and at the same time stuck her left, very erect, nipple in his mouth, while his right hand pinched and pulled the free one.

Misty experienced an unexpected, strong orgasm, at Jason's ministrations. She had never had an orgasm from only breasts stimulation. The feeling was sensational. Jason continued his way down, trailing his kissed along her smooth stomach, trying to get a real taste for her body. He wanted to memorizer. Stopping shortly on her navel, he played with it, sticking his tongue in and out, making Misty squirm, before he continue his path.

He settled comfortably between her legs, and first licked and sucked one thigh, before he did the same to the other. He was eager to taste, and wanted to plunge in to doing just that, but he also had self-control, and instead he licked and sucked all around her pussy lips, round and round.

Misty legs and arms trembled in tension. She really wanted to wrap her legs around his head, and grab his head, shoving him into her, making sure that he gave attention to what was now a begging clit. Damn. She wished she had won that stupid bet.

Jason was not even close to getting there. He sucked each thick, outer lip in his mouth first, sucking up and down. Then, using his tongue, he indirectly stimulated her clit, using the outer layer of skin. Misty's hips bucked, but he ignored it, and he continued with his detailed tasting.

He got to the bottom of her love channel, stuck his tongue in, relishing the taste, and in a broad stroke went up, ending above her lips.

It was a slow, deliberate stroke, and Misty paid close attention as he slowly moved up, and higher, knowing that a single lick on her clit would send her over, but huffed in frustration when he skipped over it. Placing her hands on his head, she tried to push him toward it, but Jason quickly grabbed her hands, pulling each to one side of her body, and in a calm tone spoke, "If you cannot control yourself, I will have to tie you. Do you want that?"

Misty almost said yes, thinking that if she did, he would play with her clit, but took the smarter route, "No," and in her head, 'not yet, anyway.'

"Good," and released her hands. They went to his head again, but this time only to caress his hair, as he proceeded with his tasting and discovery.

It seemed hours had passed from licking and sucking, and nibbling, that Misty was a dripping, thoroughly teased mess.

Jason had decided to play with her breasts while eating her out, occasionally pinching her nipples, and all of the sudden he sucked down on her clit, his tongue stroking hard, and fast, as his hand mauled her sensitive breasts, aggressively pulling at her nipples.

Misty exploded loudly, "JJJAAASSSOOONNN!!!!!" Stars were behind her eyes, then darkness threatened to envelope her, as she experienced the strongest orgasm she ever had. Every nerve ending was on fire.

Jason was glad he had taken a deep breath, for he was held in place by her thighs as he pulled him by the hair strongly against her mound while she screamed her oblivion. All that was unnecessary, as Jason had no desire to stop doing what he was doing, but he figured that Misty could just not help herself. He was unsure if he was going to take advantage, and tie her. He had never being into "that sort of thing," but Misty's body seems to be perfect for it. Jason gasped in deep breaths once she released him, but the smile on his face was clear that he had enjoyed it, as well as from see how radiant Misty looked after her intense experience.

Once settled properly between her thighs, Jason placed the tip of his very ready cock at her entrance, and looked up at her. He was taken aback by the sheer devotion with which Misty looked at him, which almost made Jason lose it, and without breaking eye contact he pushed in.

Millimeter by millimeter he entered her wet depths, both enjoying the sensual pleasure, and both agreeing with a deep "ah" of satisfaction, once he was completely inside.

He settled on a slow rhythm, but their bodies had a different idea, and quickly increased the pace of their rutting until it was clear that delicacy was no longer an interest, but pure, unabashed fucking.

They rammed into each other with force, while Jason keep himself up, fucking her in a blur, and Misty scratched his back, bit him, while she had her legs wrapped around him, pulling him in.

It was not long before they started feeling the fast approaching climax. As if in agreement they looked at each other, almost feeling what the other was, pushing each other closer to that moment that promised to be incredible.

"Oh, I'm going to cum!"


"Me too, Jason!"

Their eyes closed as their bodies rocked them to a stratosphere of pure sensuality, until Jason finally collapsed atop her. Once they caught their breath, Jason moved to the side of her, and she turned, him spooning behind her.

"That was incredible," she said in her melodious, but tired voice.

"Yes. You are."

Jason reached for an invisible blanket, covering them, and got comfortable, placing a hand on each of her breasts. They both started to fall asleep, and short before finally doing so he heard a voice in his head, "I want to try her next, young one."

The last words Jason thought before falling asleep was, "what?"