All Comments on 'The Book of Ruth: Coming Fast'

by Hypoxia

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
writerjabwriterjababout 10 years ago
I like!

How the family culture of nudity so easily progressed into fucking. Oh, and tall women are HOT! As for Ruth, I get the feeling there's some jewelry in her future -- perhaps a pearl necklace!!!

HypoxiaHypoxiaabout 10 years agoAuthor
no spoilers

@writerjab: Hmm, that's a good idea! But I can reveal that Randy will encounter Ruth around Baltimore in a couple years, and they'll fall together and... events will occur that justify the next episode as a Loving Wife tale. Stay tuned!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

He's a real cunt-tease with those little girls. He seems to do his mom and sister OK. I'm eagerly set to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
morally ambiguous

Or maybe Randy just has no morality. Are you Randy?

rodavrodavover 8 years ago

Cool, i love the way these family loves each other and their loving sexual intercourse.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
Enjoyed the gamesmanship in and out bodoir

The SC laid back, but on down low mercenary vibe was nothing but fine as well. It's nitpicking, but while setting up Ruth for plum part, I wanted to know more about Jill and Nina's special qualities and quirks outside of BR. This was a velvet read all the way though.

The author is taking the scenic route and I wish it was even more roundabout but reluctantly understand choices have to be made to maintain the flow. Full marks. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lovely flowing storytelling. While I hop to the next chapter, let me say that your knack for writing is genius and you shouldn't stop. Please continue for as long as you can. Cheers!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHypoxia@Hypoxia
937 Followers
I started out as a child. It's all been downhill from there. Will it be an uphill battle to become childish again? *** I have various home bases, all in high mountain towns not too far from the Pacific coast of the Americas. At any given moment, I'm probably somewhere b...