All Comments on 'The Book of Ruth: Doing Ruth Pt. 01'

by Hypoxia

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
HypoxiaHypoxiaalmost 10 years agoAuthor
it may be a few weeks, but...

Part 2 of this episode WILL appear -- it's about 1/2-written now. Let's see, there's the wedding, the funeral, the interrogations, the estrangement, the new lives, the friendly rape, and... I don't know yet what happens after the paranoia and the cheating. The characters are still writing the story. I just transcribe and edit. ;) But there may yet be a final sequel, and a prequel. Stay tuned!

SkibumSkibumalmost 10 years ago
So far, so good

I'll save my vote for after it's finished, but it seems like a real good read to this point.

HypoxiaHypoxiaalmost 10 years agoAuthor
@Skibum: Thanks!

Pt.02 is done... but the story grew, and I'm working on pt.03 now. I probably won't finish for a couple weeks. Stay tuned. Be patient. (Be especially patient for the planned prequel and sequel to The Book of Ruth saga.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sorry to be a nitpicker, but...

... your stories are to intelligent and detail oriented to let this one item slide. If British Military Intelligence sends agents to the US investigating Russians, those agents would be with MI6. Section 5 is domestic, Section 6 is foreign.

Other than that, it's a fun little read. Keep up the good work.

HypoxiaHypoxiaover 9 years agoAuthor
nits should be picked

In ONE BLADE OF GRASS a reader dinged me because the featured skank called a Marine 'soldier'. I'll use my same defense here: It was not *I* the author who made the misstatement, but the character. Those players just don't know enough. Randy, the dumb Yank, doesn't know the dif between MI5 and MI6. It's all his fault!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
the narrator just submits again ( cc marriage )

but I would too if the women I bottom out to were Jill's standard. I don't know about Ruth. She's high maintenance in heels. So sorry it was Katia's time to go. But with kids in the oven maybe it was time to thin the herd. Solid chapter. Full marks. *****

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHypoxia@Hypoxia
937 Followers
I started out as a child. It's all been downhill from there. Will it be an uphill battle to become childish again? *** I have various home bases, all in high mountain towns not too far from the Pacific coast of the Americas. At any given moment, I'm probably somewhere b...