All Comments on 'The Book of Ruth: Eating Out'

by Hypoxia

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow,

Sorry but this is really bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Couldn't agree more with the previous anon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1.55

Not off to a good start. How do the other stories in this series rate so high?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story! Love the woman and her need for sex!!

I gave you a 5 for your effort and content. Thanks for a great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
SOMETHING JUST FOR YOUR GOD

Things you keep private, between you and God ( if you believe).

Meditation.

Prayers.

This post ! We should never have been made to suffer it !!

My you receive grace from heaven ,Hypoxia .

Amm

MaresEatOatsMaresEatOatsover 8 years ago
Dave

still deserves attention.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Her confusing decision...

Her confusing decision...The writer tryed to make it plausible, but who would leave a happy life with love for a life of just fucking? She payed dearly her decision...And the false friend? Doesn't he deserve to pay too? Well written, but 2* for the characters in it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Probably final? Probably fictional?

Geez I would have needed a score card and probably a lineup card to keep track of this lunacy. In the end I have simply, probably, reached this conclusion. It just wasn't any fun to read. It failed to entertain. Too many cockups. Too many illogical (even for fiction) results. And the dialogue needed a coach. UGH!

HypoxiaHypoxiaover 8 years agoAuthor
yes MaresEatOats

Dave deserves attention. I cut out a lot about him to keep the story from overflowing; I might include him in a standalone episode, rather like the Randy story DOUBLE YOUR FUN that should post tonight. BTW the real Dave was a white guy from a politically prominent family who rejected their lifestyle and worked as a short-order cook, bug exterminator, and septic-tank pumper -- really downwardly mobile. And Ruth, Rachel, and Deborah Shapiro are three aspects of one real woman. I transform characters to fit the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So the whore is dead.

She runs off to be with the nigger, runs his woman off , she has been fucking him whenever she could, than finds out she is dying and comes home to die like a mangy dog, and he is heartbroken? Despite what you wrote she never loved him, its what the characters do not what you have them say. Dave should get A.I.D.s and die. Terrible story.

HypoxiaHypoxiaover 8 years agoAuthor
Author's Comment

This was a tough story to finish. So much could have happened and so many loose ends are left. I chopped as much from this episode as remains -- some of those choppings will be posted as separate stories. Randy will have more adventures, that's for sure. Maybe involving an autogyro.

An anon asked about the score differential between this and the rest of the RUTH cycle. The answer: category. I posted this final episode in LW to gain eyeballs, not high scores. Stories in LW are read and commented on more than other categories. I want to reach you, one way or another.

Just a reminder: I am not a pro. I do not get paid except with your comments and votes, and I don't care much about votes, just about gaining your eyes. ANY comment tells me I have affected you. Comments referring to the story are helpful; comments saying "you suck" are not helpful and are mostly ignored. Tell me what you do and do not like, and why. And remember that this is just a story. Things did not really happen this way. Probably.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
RIP Beautiful ( but barren) Loser

Well this read was harrowing, but erotic fiction heroin. Total sucker for exotic locales and settings. Enjoyed that facet of story. I had to find out how it ended. The women were nearly interchangeable but that critique is made sans backstory perusal. Odd how he shuns meeting his progeny.

Story oozed with decadent style. The inside story of Vanity Fair boudoir. Like hand churned ice cream, you don't want to subsist day to day on this stuff but fine for dessert now and again. Justice can be swerved if one doesn't indulge overmuch. Full Marks. *****

patilliepatillieover 8 years ago
Dumb

read the whole serial, started with a bang but kinda went downhill in the middle, pumped back up with the killing of the PRI acolyte but then meandered thru the fugitive phase.

But this last installment was flat, did not induce emotion and just left me feeling that I wasted my time on this. Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Terrible characters 2*

Skipped through the whole series. The only character I did like was Ruth, who seemed to genuinely and faithfully love her husband, until learning of her cruel and heartless betrayal throughout her marriage with his best friend. Then she proudly says I only betrayed you with your best friend and no-one else. Something to be really proud of. Pretty much sums up the amoral tone of this entire series. Shakes head.

HypoxiaHypoxiaover 8 years agoAuthor
yes, terrible characters

Sorry, I did not write POLLYANNA. Literature and erotica are filled with flawed, broken, nasty, immoral people. They are more interesting than the perfect ones. If you want nice players you're in the wrong place. And if you skipped over the series then you missed a lot. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The Protagonist Does Not Need His Head Shrunk . . .

. . . As he commented at one point. He needs it completely removed, put in an industrial strength washing machine for two or three thousand full cycles at maximum strength washing and rinsing cycles, then into the same type of dryer for six or seven thousand hours at maximum heat.

Maybe that would get rid of his perverse perversions!

Please stop writing, author!

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 6 years ago
Wow

What a fantastic read. I loved this series. Hot sexy incestuous all ticked my boxes. Thank you for your awesome talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
And Dave?

Surely he's not strolling down the boulevard whistling a merry tune?

HypoxiaHypoxiaabout 5 years agoAuthor
re: And Dave?

Dave is now in Tromp's corrupt Commerce Dept, undermining global trade. He pops up on Faux Nuuz occasionally as the agency's Token Negro. He picked up a nasty fungal-viral infection from a Croatian hooker so his cock is withered. Don't look at his selfies. Ick.

lovedefactolovedefactoover 2 years ago

I would have loved a 4 - 5 year epilogue.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

I loved the series and gave every part a BIG FAT 5 STAR rating but I wished you hadn't killed off Ruth! Maybe she could have stayed with the ass hole on MC, lol. Thanks for a great story!

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

Who would want to deal with stoned idiots like these in real life?

green117green1177 months ago
and here I thought

the quintessential Reed game of that sort was EMPIRE.

Orbital Phaser to Max! And to almost no point.

Green-something

unclemerv77unclemerv776 months ago

I think you ended the series to soon, one more chapter would have been nice. My curiosity is what could have happened with brother and sister.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHypoxia@Hypoxia
I started out as a child. It's all been downhill from there. Will it be an uphill battle to become childish again? *** I have various home bases, all in high mountain towns not too far from the Pacific coast of the Americas. At any given moment, I'm probably somewhere b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES