All Comments on 'The Bookstore'

by vinceh23

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Mmmmmmm, more like this please! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great. I had my panties on, sheer, nylon, see through. so did he when I looked through the glory hole. sheer, white, I couldn't resist, my hand reaching through to feel his nylon covered cock. he pulled back a bit, but then didn't move as my hand groped his cock. He pulled back, I took my hand away as his cock came through the hole, hard as my lips circled it, not moving as my mouth worked his cock, I felt him stiffen, I stayed still as his cock fucked my mouth, spilling its contents onto my tongue and throat. The cock pulled back, I stood, a finger coming through, I did not hesitate to push my hard cock through the hole, his warm mouth covering me, I let him work my cock with his mouth. He stopped, come in, , I heard his door unlock. I quickly moved from one booth to the next. Sandy hair, white bra, he knelt, again taking my cock into his mouth, he stopped, fuck me, turning showing his sheer white panties. Ok, he turned back, undoing a condom, placing it onto my cock, his hand rubbing lube along it. He turned, pull them down, they were tight around his fleshy bottom. I did, he leaned forward, hands against the wall. I positioned my cock, entering him, warm, slick but nicely gripping my cock. I moved in and out of him at my pace, savoring the warm, tight feeling. 2 fingers came through the hole to my left. I moved him around, stick your cock through the hole, is he sucking you, oh shit yes, good and I fucked him hard , jammed tight against the wall. Oh fuck, I can feel you getting bigger in me, oh shit, fuck me, im cumming oh fuck and his ass gripped me, causing me to fill the condom jammed up his ass as he was spilling his second load into the mouth on the other side of the wall. I eased back, removed the condom from my still hard cock. He moved back and turned, fuck that was good, I dressed and left the booth. He came out soon after, saw me and walked over, handed me a paper with a number on it.He just said one word, anytime and walked off.

Bunvotey11Bunvotey11over 6 years ago
Very nice

Would love to have a gurlfriend to share my desires with too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (5-)!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic!!!

I met a guy dressed like you. I was wearing pantyhose with the crotch cut out. Took him home for hot foreplay on the couch. Then to the bed where I fucked him. He kept saying, "Is that all you got!" Well I pounded him into the mattress. He walked out sore when I pulled my shot covered cock out. More stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous