The Bookstore Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zenmackie
zenmackie
769 Followers

The slower speed was almost better. He could have sworn she was clenching on him each time she rose up, her pussy squeezing every inch of him as if it were afraid to let go. He had no idea if she was doing it on purpose or not, but that, combined with the sight of the clamps bouncing on her chest, had him close to coming again within a few seconds. He couldn't resist reaching up to pull on the clamps, and that set her off again, and as she started to come she cried, "Sir, oh, I can't help it, I'm com—" Again, she lost the end of her sentence as her whole body tensed in rapture. It lasted even longer this time, and when it finally stopped he was gripping the arms of the chair in a desperate attempt to hold back his own orgasm.

She didn't slow this time, but continued to fuck him rhythmically, at an almost frantic pace. She was putting all she had into it, slamming her pelvis down onto him with each thrust. Her whole body was covered with a sheen of sweat and her face was beet red. Her thighs must have been burning by now, but she obviously had more in her. He wondered what some dirty talk would do to her, so he tried it, growling, "Oh, yeah, fuck me, you horny little cunt! You can't help yourself, can you? Such a dirty slut!"

It worked—she howled as she started to come again, just barely managing to gasp out, "Com—coming!" before her pussy contracted like a vise. He felt her squirting again and suddenly couldn't help himself any longer. He grabbed her hips and started slamming her down onto his cock himself, grunting as he neared his climax. She had recovered somewhat and tried to urge him on, saying, "Yes, Master, I'm your dirty slut!"—and then she felt his hot load filling her, and lost herself again. He might not have seen it, so lost was he in the throes of orgasm, but that she lost her balance, tipping backwards as she closed her eyes against the surprising onslaught of pleasure. He had to quickly shift his grip to keep her upright, and even as he experienced his final shudders of pleasure, he was thinking of how much he'd enjoy teaching his slave a lesson about breaking the rules.

zenmackie
zenmackie
769 Followers
12