All Comments on 'The Borrowers' Club Ch. 01'

by voluptuary_manque

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

Good writing and great plot!! Can't wait for chapter 2!

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanover 11 years ago
Your premise in so wrong it is laughable

"You have sex, he rolls over and goes to sleep and you go home. Of course, if Dale is anything like most of the men, the thought of his buddy borrowing his wife is incredibly arousing so it's when you get home that the really hot sex happens."

Actually most men into the 90th percentile would want to kill you and your fuck buddy. Sorry if you don't like that but it is human nature. Women are worse as they are more territorial than men. So regardless of how well you wrote this it flies in the face of human nature. It is just cuck wishful thinking.

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
Pretty good, for what it is

I don't normally read this kind of story (not a swinging erotica fan, as a rule), but I scan LW a lot, saw your submission, and gave it a go. Also saw that you wrote a lot on Lit, but not in this genre. Be prepared for the moralizers, the misogenists and the other assorted trolls.

I thought it was cleanly written, and an interesting concept. It develops more as a stroke story , but the actual sex writing is brief and not particularly hot, with virtually no seduction playing out (Christine (paraphrasing): "Your wife sent me over to fuck you." Huby: "Oh, are you sure? Ok!"). It also has an interesting dramatic potential, but that is diffused almost immediately: the wife is reluctant at first (though that seems more knee-jerk than anything else), but pragmatism quickly wins out. Hubby just seems to go with the flow with only minimal (and easily assuaged) concerns about hopping into the sack with his best buddy's wife (doesn't bother to call wife or friend to confirm it is okay-a little troubling to the wife, I would think...).

Agree with 1Thinkingman-the assumption that most husbands would be cool (and even turned on) with sharing their wives is absurd, even if they are getting some strange in return. But, getting into all the items of suspension of disbelief required to accept this story would be a long and unnecessary exercise.

That said, the concept is cool, the participants seem to be enjoying themselves, and there are interesting ways this could play out (I wonder about wife's old nemesis....). Whether this story takes a slightly more dramatic turn or stays strictly in the stroke fantasy realm, I would suggest you dedicate more attention to the seduction and insert more heat into the sex descriptions.

As I said, not really my thing, but I'll give it good marks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
would have been

a good stand alone story but just the fact that this is ch. 1 and the greed for more already shows, it's already less than average because it goes where every story like that goes, downwards until it's so low that you would need a diving equipment.

the original idea was good but it solves only one problem the lonly guys at home. what about those cold hearted business women who fuck who evers husband from the company is lonely (fat old Joe) ?

they are already so greedy that this starts slowly towards groupsex. so what do they for themselves for instance 6 weeks in Switzerland ?

for a stand alone story it was good everything that follows can't be any good.

nakdsubnakdsubover 11 years ago
I have to give credit to this author for originality, but...

What it boils down to is just another willing cuckold story so if you're looking more than that you'll be disappointed.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Fair enough - an original slant

And the truth that men are probably more likely to cheat when left to their own devices than men are - plus the fact that women are perfectly capable of separating sex from relationships.

So, a good start - but where it could be leading is another matter, therefore I'll reserve judgement and wait before voting.

Ducky7Ducky7over 11 years ago
This could be a really hot story

Please keep the love cuming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Neat concept until

You realize that the "Borrower's Club" lied to their newest member, and Twyla's husband took the word of a woman he barely knows for it that his wife wanted him to have sex with her. That's what we call a slut and a cheater (every single male knows better, that just screams TRAP), right there. Dale was supposed to know already, according to Chris. Unsurprisingly, he did not.

If they have the integrity to treat it as open marriages, I'd respect it, but that's just betraying one's "friends". Unlikeable characters, with the possible exception of Twyla, who got just plain suckered into it. I wonder if Ogilvycorp schedules things this way just to make sure their head sluts get the strange cock they love so much.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Interesting premise

It is an idea which has been around for a while. Polyamory works in certain circumstances, if the participants are good friends without high ownership issues and they live in a relatively low-density area. In this story, I think the details will cause dissatisfaction within several months. There is a good chance several Sweeties will be tapped to travel at approximately the same time, and the pussy resource will be stretched to the breaking point!

The story is both hot and interesting! Funny how easily a guy can get talked into allowing himself to be coldly used as a sex object!

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yea, gonna have to agree with naksub....

Different slant but same old wimp/slut plot line, sadly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
From what planet are you coming?

From what planet ar you coming? Should this quote be true: "the thought of his buddy borrowing his wife is incredibly arousing", I take the stories of the Grimm brothers as factual history.

Best regards Umberto

JayderaynJayderaynover 11 years ago
Don't listen to the negative nellys...

Story is excellent and there is nothing wrong with polyamory. As for the person who says it will only work short term, tell that to my poly relationship of five plus years. ;)

funtungnfrogfuntungnfrogover 11 years ago
Fun and Fantasy

Great story of fun and fantasy. I'm looking forward to reading the ch 02.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
condoms

Twyla: she did use them? Did she

This seems unfair as he had to use them with Christine.

plus there still cheating, just with the other partners

plus who really know what each wife really does with there wife.

Still they could fall 4 another partner

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Always amusing to find new ways of dressing up a "cucks and sluts" story. I hadn't seen this flavour before.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservoluptuary_manque@voluptuary_manque
423 Followers
Better living through chemistry! Kink Test Score: 431 But then, I'm older . . .

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES