The Borrowers' Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Only you and two others. Hmmm, I'll talk to Vic. After I get back from Spokane it might be a good idea to throw a barbecue out by the pool. That way you could meet their husbands and they could meet Dale and all the girls can decide if we want to expand the group. Most of the groups in the Club have four or five members. A guy never knows when his wife's partner is sick, also on the road, has a family emergency or something, so backups are a good idea. And like you said, men like new pussy now and again."

Twyla waved for the waiter but Chris grabbed the check first. "My treat, especially for news like that."

"Hey, you defused the Hargrove bomb, so we're even. One more thing—if this really isn't a formalized swingers' group, does that mean the guys can only call when we're out of town? I mean, suppose Dale took the twins cub-scouting, Vic can't call me for a weekend at the lake, can he?"

"Not if he wants to call any of the others ever again. However, now that I think about it—how long do you think it would take to teach Vic? I mean, I might not mind leaving Stephaney with my mom for a few days. I could play with Dale while you taught Vic. Wouldn't our cabin qualify as 'some place quiet'?"

As they stood up to leave, Twyla paused. "Yeeeaaaaaaah—it would, wouldn't it? I'll give that some thought. Labor Day weekend, maybe? You'd have to do some practicing at home to help him reinforce the process, not that I think you'll mind!"

"Maybe. I'll have to see what Vic has planned, not that he'll refuse to change with that as a temptation. Oh, and when Vic borrows you? He likes women who wax."

*****

Near the end of June, Twyla was standing in front of her full-length mirror, nude. She cast a critical eye up and down her body. There was no denying she'd gone from 'nymph' to 'mom'. Her once tight belly was now gently cushioned, her hips and thighs were wider and her breasts didn't quite perk the way they once had. Still, a low-carbohydrate diet and daily stints on the treadmill had put her close to what she'd been as a hot little bride and for any man who appreciated 'lush' or 'fertile', she was still worth a long, drooling look. She looked up and saw Dale standing in the doorway wearing a mischievous grin. The reason for her self-appraisal had been the phone call she'd overheard a few minutes before. Vic was 'lonely' and had called Dale to ask for a loan—of her!

"You aren't upset?" she asked her husband.

"No, I'm not. For one thing, you turn me on and I'm a normal guy. It only stands to reason you'd turn others on just as much. Two, I don't own you and you are free to do what you want. Three, Dale did me a big favor so I'm glad to return it."

Dale did youa big favor? Hah! Chris did methe favor and kept Melissa's grubby paws off you. I know Chris wouldn't want to keep you; that's why I decided to join the Club. Melissa's been trying to steal you for years.

"Well, just be good and ready to wax all alpha male on me when I get home. Chris says Vic isn't multi-orgasmic so I suspect I'll need finishing off after he rolls over and falls asleep." Twyla reached for a tote bag and wandered over to the nightstand. Pulling open a couple of drawers, she looked down into them thoughtfully and then grinned. Into the bag went a large tube of gel, a box of condoms, a leather harness and a big, blue silicone Fundo double-ended dildo.

Dale laughed out loud. "Do you really think he'll let you peg him? Except for a liberal attitude toward polyamory, the guy has always struck me as pretty vanilla."

Twyla wrinkled her nose and giggled. "He probably is. And I think Christine is, too, so I'm going to try and introduce him to the gentle art of anal sex tonight. I'll be on the receiving end if I have to but if I can talk him into bending over . . .?"

"Evil wench! Sexy, evil wench, to be sure, but evil wench all the same. If I do happen to doze off before you get back, I want an elbow in the ribs and the full story, y'hear? Ihave to know how this turns out!"

*****

As she'd predicted, Twyla was back in less than an hour. She'd obviously spent a few minutes putting her face and hair back in order before entering their bedroom (still clad in the peasant blouse and skirt she'd worn to her 'date') so she didn't look mussed or disheveled. Dale was sitting up in bed reading but he closed his book with a wink and a leer when she came in and started around to her side.

"Oh no, you don't," he admonished, "You get over here at this side of the bed. I want all the sloppy details. Come on, spill it."

Blushing, she complied and when she reached him, turned sideways, stood between his knees and took his hands. "Well, I got there and he let me in and locked the door behind me. The lights were turned down and there were a couple of glasses of wine on the coffee table. He handed me one and sat on the couch and—and pulled me onto his lap!"

"Awright!"

"At first we just sipped the wine and talked. He told me about Christine finding Melissa's card . . ."

"Is that where it went? I wondered. Babe, I owe Chris big time. The next morning I thought about how near I came to calling that slut and broke out in a cold sweat. Talk about a close one!"

"Yeah, she gave it to me when I got back. I burned it."

"Good. Okay, what happened next?"

"Vic—he started stroking my arm and shoulder and slid my blouse down a little at a time until it was really low? Then he reached into the neckline and pulled my boobs out!"

"Oh, like this?"

"Dale! Well, yeah, like that. And then he started kneading and squeezing them and playing with the nipples—ooo, yeah, like that! And he kissed me all hot and heavy and started sucking the nipples. Mmm, yeah, baby, like that. So I grabbed his hair like this and made him switch from one side to the other. Oh, honey that feels so good.'

Eventually she pulled away and stepped back. "Mmm, horny man. Anyway, he told me to turn around. He said he wanted to see that fine ass you're so fond of and pulled my skirt off. Then he said that since I wore panties tonight he was keeping them. It's part of the rules, he said."

"Is it? I wondered why Chris came commando both times. I'm going to call Vic and demand a pair of hers. Fair is fair. Now about that fine ass of yours . . ."

"He stood up and bent me over the coffee table. I asked that since he liked my ass so much did he want it but he said not tonight. I was standing in for Chris and she's strictly a mouth and pussy gal. He pushed my feet apart and dropped his pants. I could feel him rubbing his hard cock all over my butt."

"And by now you were all wet and ready, right?"

"Not really. I think I was still too surprised to be really hot but he lined up and shoved it in me anyway, kind of forced me. It felt good."

"Yeah? Well, I'm all hard, too. And if my little loaner wife likes her sex rough, that's what she'll get. Bend over woman. If Vic didn't want your ass tonight, I do. Spread your cheeks."

Twyla blushed and complied, her face cheek-down on the sheets, and anticipatory smile on her face. She saw Dale pull the KY out of the nightstand and squeeze out a dollop onto his cock. Her eyes widened.Ooo, he isn't even going to grease me up and stretch me out. I'm in for a hard ride tonight. I love those. They make me squeal!

She felt the blunt knob of his cock press against her anus. With a smile she bore down and pushed out, knowing that as she did so her bottom would open like a rosebud, letting him drive in. Her muscles stretched wide around him, protesting as they did.

"Eeee!"Phew, that hurts but it's such a good hurt. He waited for her to relax and then felt her push back against him. Dale grabbed a handful of butt-flesh in each hand and drilled the rest of the way in. Slowly he withdrew and then with enough force to make his pelvis slap audibly against her ass, drove back in. Out slow, in hard he went, setting up a rhythm Twyla know well.

Oh gawd, he's out for a long one. I'm gonna get my butt fucked for half an hour tonight. Mmmm, come on orgasm!

A long while later she lay snuggled up next to him with her head on his chest. "Oh Dale, you're such an animal! But at least you're my animal."

"Mm-hmm, and no longer in any danger of being run off with. Thank heaven for the Borrower's Club. You know? It makes your business travel something to look forward to."

"Bad man!" Twyla slapped her husband on the belly. "You're supposed to only turn to Chris out of desperation, not look forward to fucking her whenever I'm out of town."

"Oh, and Vic wasn't looking forward to getting into your pants as soon as he sent Christine over to 'comfort' me? You know men better than that."

"Yeah, I do. And by the way, Chris and Vic are hosting a barbecue for us and for the rest of her partners when she gets back from Spokane. If we all like each other, this section of the club will have four couples in it."

"Gee, how will we ever manage . . .?"

12