The Boss

Story Info
Domme owns a company of personally trained subs.
4k words
4.28
78.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MydnytRayn
MydnytRayn
76 Followers

Fariuza sat at her desk, lightly drumming her manicured nails against her mahogany desk. Her coal black eyes looked disinterested as she openly yawned. She hated these monthly board meetings. But being as though she was the owner, she needed to be kept abreast of everything. She scanned the room, taking stock of her board members. All males, save for her faithful personal assistant, Davia. Davia was an essential part of Fariuza's life. She was her best friend, her personal assistant, not to mention her body guard. To look at Davia, she wasn't much, but one word from Fariuza and you could find your neck broken in less than thirty seconds. But Fariuza never feared her, simply because Davia was utterly devoted to her.

"Enough. I think my ass has gone numb from listening to your mindless babble. Do you have anything worth more than a millisecond of interest?" Fariuza brusquely asked. She was a cold, calculating ball breaking bitch and everyone knew it. The sounds of throats nervously clearing filled the room, annoying Fariuza to no ends.

"Davia." she said, pointing to the heavy marble centerpiece. Davia nodded her head, picking up the heavy marble ball.

"Gentlemen. A little demonstration of what boredom does to me. Davia."

"Hy-yah!" Davia shouted, crushing the marble effortlessly with a powerful strike of her fist. Davia brushed her slightly rosy knuckles, letting the shatter marble fall to the table. The room was silent, the sound of Davia softly clearing her throat filled the room now.

"Ms. Rosethorne does not like to be bored."

"Very good Davia. Meeting adjourned."

The shaken men exited the room, heads hanging low. Fariuza chuckled throatily as she watched the procession.

"Davia lock the door. I need to relieve some stress." she said, swiveling in her leather chair. Davia nodded, moving swiftly, obeying her command. Locking the door, she turned back around, walking back to Fariuza, kneeling between her legs. Hiking her charcoal gray linen skirt up, she parted Fariuza smooth thighs, the color of melted chocolate contrasting with the cotton candy pink tinge of her bared mons. Deeply inhaling her sweet scent, Davia dipped her head between Fariuza's legs, devouring her dripping heat. Fariuza purred like a kitten, idly stroking Davia's reddish brown hair. A knock at the door interrupted her mood.

"Dammit, Davia, door."

Obediantly, Davia rose from her knees and unlocked the door.

"Excuse me, Ms. Rosethorne, but I-I..." Peter trailed off. His eyes were automatically drawn to Davia as she resumed eating Fariuza's soaked pussy.

"Don't just stand there gawking, Mr. Marshall. State the nature of your business." Fariuza said gruffly. Her hand was firmly pressed against the back of Davia's head, driving her probing tongue deeper in her womanly folds.

"I-I- can come, I mean, I can return later...." he nervously stuttered. The musky smell of Fariuza's sex filled the board room. It overwhelmed Peter, he could feel his cock swelling against his leg. The slurping and sucking sounds Davia made was driving him crazy, so much so that he couldn't think straight.

Fariuza slitted her eyes, her cold calculating glare burning through Peter. He was a recent hire, most of her staff were used to walking in on her. He definitely needed to be taught and trained.

"Stand right there. I will be with you in one moment." Fariuza said breathlessly as her orgasmed washed over her. Davia sucked hard on her spasming pussy, her mouth overflowing with cum. As the last tremor ceased, Davia devotedly kissed Fariuza's puffy labia and fixed her skirt back into place. Licking her shiny lips, Davia resumed her sentinel post behind Fariuza.

"Mr. Marshall you are new here, hence your obvious discomfort. That will simply not do."

"Wait, Ms. Rosethorne, please don't terminate me. I really need this job." he pleaded.

Fariuza cocked her eyebrow, listening to his pleas, wondering how far he would go. She loved making men squirm.

"Well Mr. Marshall, you naivete and inexperience with the procedures of my company horribly clash and that simply won't do." she said, her voice hard as steel.

"I can adapt. I know I can. I was just caught off guard, I assure you it won't happen again." Peter was on the verge of getting on his knees and begging for his job. Fariuza's company was exclusive and landed a job here was damn near impossible. Her reputation was impeccable. Her profits triple annually and each employee has profit sharing. Roughly translated, anyone working for her is richly rewarded.

"Yes, you will adapt. But first, you need to be trained. Do you think you will be able to handle that, Mr. Marshall?" she purred, lightly tweaking Davia's nipple with her slender fingers.

"Oh God yes." Peter sighed. Watching her tease Davia was making his growing erection even harder. He nervously shifted from side to side trying to alleviate the pressure.

"Good. First we'll start by demoting you."

"What?"

"Don't worry. The demotion is only for training. You will resume your former position, provided you pass training. Is that understood? I'm offering you a once in a lifetime opportunity."

"I understand Ms. Rosethorne. I accept."

"Excellent. Davia get the paperwork." she playfully swatted Davia on the ass as she walked out of the office, "Now first things first, do you have any family Mr. Marshall. Meaning wife and/or children?"

"No. I'm single."

"Good. Do you own or rent?"

"Rent."

"Name of the apartment complex?"

"Stradfort Towers."

"The lease is terminated, do you understand?"

"Terminated? I can't just terminate the lease, I can be sued for that. Not to mention, where am I going to live?" he asked, running his fingers nervously through his wavy hair.

"Part of your training is that you do not question me or my motives. You must trust in my wholeheartedly and know that I would not steer you wrong. Understand?" She waited for him to nod his head before continuing. "Now as far as your least goes, I own that apartment complex. Ergo, the lease is terminated. Your new living arrangements are being made as we speak."

Peter sat back in the chair, his eyes wide with wonder and bewilderment. How far did her reach extend in this city?

"Now that that's settled, I have some papers for you to sign." Saying that, Davia re-entered the room, carrying several papers. Sitting them in front of Peter, she returned to Fariuza's side. Peter quickly scanned the papers, noting that they were all legal documents absolving Fariuza from any legal actions, not to mention temporary power of attorney papers. Hesitantly, he signed the papers. Handing the papers to Fariuza, he slumped back in the chair, his shoulders sagging in defeat. She scanned over the paper before handing them to Davia, who in turned placed them inside her ostrich briefcase.

"Peter I own you now." she paused as he opened his mouth to speak, "Shut up and say nothing. The papers you signed basically gives me total and utter control over your life. Your wishes are no longer yours. You do what I say, when I say, and how I say. With no hesitation, no questions. I will train you to be perfect and when I am done, you will thank me for doing so. You will be rewarded for your accomplishments and punished for your errors. Obey and learn, and you will rise to the top of my company. Fail and you will find yourself, homeless, jobless, drowning in a pool of despair. Do I make myself clear?"

Peter's eyes welled with tears as he digested what she had said. He now knew the terror and fear that touched the souls of the poor victims to cross paths with the Devil himself. Except, this time the Devil was Fariuza Rosethorne.

"Crystal clear Ms. Rosethorne." he whispered.

"Excellent. Now for your first lesson. You will no longer be addressed as Peter. You are now my kitten and will be addressed as such. When I speak to you, you are to respond quickly and respectfully. Every time you speak to me, you will refer to me as Mistress, I cannot stress how important it is to remember that. I do not tolerate imperfections and the little demonstration Davia gave earlier is mild compared to what she does when I'm angered. Do you understand kitten?"

"Yes Mistress." he whispered.

"Speak up kitten." she said sharply.

"Yes Mistress." he said louder.

"Very good. Now strip and be quick about it."

Peter opened his mouth to speak, but thought better of it. Standing up, he began to quickly shed his clothing. Fariuza critically eyed him, from the top of his sandy brown wavy hair, down the muscular cords of his neck, his square shoulders, semi-muscular build. But more importantly, her eyes homed in on his manhood. Even under this scrutiny, he managed to keep a halfway decent erection. His cock was a good six inches, but what it lacked in length, it made up greatly in width and thickness.

"Very nice kitten, don't you think Davia?"

"Will save my judgement for after he's trained." she replied gruffly.

"That's Davia for you." she chuckled, "Turn around kitten, there is a bag by the door for you. Fetch it and bring it to me." she said, gesturing towards the door.

Peter lowered his head shamefully as he made his way to the door, thankful for the curtains shielding him from the rest of the office. He froze in mid-stride as he heard the immistakable whirring sound of the curtains being drawn. He was mortified as his co-workers turned and stared at him.

"Kitten do not make me repeat myself." her voice floated over to him. Swallowing his pride, he hurried over to the bag, brining it back to her. Taking the bag from his hands, she dumped the contents on the floor. Gathering at his feet was a pair of powder blue satin panties, a scarlet camisole, and a black chauffer's jacket and cap.

"Get dressed kitten."

The sound of her command rang through his ears, thundering like a gunshot. Numbly he dressed, his eyes cutting over, glancing out the window. Much to his horror, his co-workers watched him. As if silently unbidden to watch. He gasped softly as the cool satin material cupped his manhood, teasing his skin. The lacy camisole rubbing against his nipples, making erect. He hurried and slipped the jacket and hat, covering his femininely clad body.

"Why, kitten, if I didn't know better, I would think you were ashamed of my gifts."

"More like embarrassed." he mumbled.

Fariuza narrowed her eyes as she raised her hand, pinching Davia's taut nipple. She immediatly sprang into action. Grabbing Peter by the back of his neck, swinging him around, making him fall on the ground from her viselike grip. Kneeling on the floor, he tried to stand back up only to have Davia press her knee firmly in the small of the back. He had the audacity to try and struggle, making Fariuza smile cruelly.

"I see you need to be taught how not to forget what you were told. You were told to refer to me as Mistress, but you did not. For that you will be punished. And seeing how you don't like to be embarrassed, it's only fitting that this punishment humilate and embarrass you. Davia, you may begin."

Peter found his wrists being ties to the legs of Fariuza's chair, his legs were roughly kicked apart by Davia. Kneeling in front of Fariuza, his ass trembling in the air as Davia skillfully sliced away the satin underwear. Once bared, Davia smack both cheek hard, leaving a red handprint on Peter's tanned skin. The next thing he felt was a long, cold, almost fleshy object resting on his heated ass.

"Now, for not properly addressing me, Davia is going to ram her phallus into your virgin anus. One stroke for every letter in the word "Mistress". When you feel her plastic balls smack your ass, you will shout the correct letter."

Peter felt a combination of fear and revulvsion wash over him, as he tried to prepare himself. All his resolve was destroyed when he heard Fariuza's voice booming over the intercom.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please focus your attention to the board room. Note the punishment being metted out by the lovely and devoted Davia. The kitten has disrespected your Mistress by not properly addressing her and shall be punished for it. Feel free to join us in the board room as space will allow. All others view from the adjoining window."

With a wave of her hand, Davia positioned the head of the strap-on against his anus. Spitting on the wrinkled skin of his asshole, she began to work the head in. Peter began to whimper as he felt his ass giving way. Fariuza watched as the room filled with avid watchers. Turning her attention back to Peter, she frowned slightly.

"Davia why are you taking mercy on him?" she asked crossly.

"Forgive me, Mistress, I didn't want to break your new toy too soon." Davia apologized.

"Such a thoughtful pet you are Davia, but I want you to break him. He hurt your Mistress."

Hearing that she was hurt by his actions spurred Davia on. She was undeniably devoted to Fariuza and would rather kill or be killed than allowing someone to hurt her. Gritting her teeth, she pressed the head against his ass and rammed it in balls deep.

"OOOOOOOOOHHHHH GODDDDDDDDD!" Peter screamed as he felt his asshole being ripped opened.

"SPELL HER TITLE!" Davia yelled at him, keeping the dildo imbeded in his ass, while smacking him harder than before.

"M-M-M" Peter yelped, tears streaming down his face.

Over and over again, Davia raped Peter. Her strokes and smacks growing deeper and harder each time. By the time the last "S" slipped from his lips, Peter was covered in sweat and tears. His asshole and ass cheeks felt like someone poured white hot lava on them. Her smacks left handprint-shaped bruises on his skin, each one throbbing as if they had their own heart. His sobs were deafened by the sound of his co-workers' applause and cheers. Fariuza silenced them with a simple hand gesture.

"Well done Davia. I think my kitten has learned his lesson. What do you think, my dear?"

"Are you still hurt my Mistress?" Davia asked, her breasts heaving slightly. Fariuza sat for a moment, contemplating.

"I'm not so much hurt anymore, Davia, just a tad disappointed. Have any ideas how to make me feel better?"

"Strip him, plug him and lead him out of here on a leash like the dog that he is." Davia said, as she stood up, unharnessing the strap on, letting it fall to the ground. Dusting off her pants, brushing an errant curl from her face. Squatting low, she cut the ropes free from his wrists, shoving his head away from her feet. Fariuza gazed up at Davia, gesturing for her to bend down, she kissed Davia.

"You are my good girl Davia." she whispered against her mouth.

"Everyone out. I am leaving the office now, I want all assignments completed no later than Friday. Fail and you know the consequences."

Fariuza waited until the room was empty, save for herself, Davia and the sobbing Peter.

"Up kitten and be quick. You don't want me sending Davia after you again." she laughed softly. Gingerly, Peter stood, feeling the pain from his ass radiate through his body.

"Strip kitten, but leave the hat on. It's kind of cute."

Numbly he obeyed, fearful of angering her again. Thankfully, all he had on was the camisole and jacket. Trembling slightly, he stood there, wearing his chauffer cap.

"Well done kitty. Davia, leash." she said, snapping her fingers.

Davia stepped forward, attaching a silver studded dog collar to his neck, affixing the leash. Fariuza stood up, walking around, inspecting him.

"Tell me kitten, did Davia hurt you much?" she asked sweetly.

"Yes Mistress."

"Did you learn from your pain?"

"Yes Mistress." he said, fresh tears falling down his face. Fariuza tilted his chin upwards, gathering his tears on her fingertips.

"Taste Davia, taste the fruition of your work."

Davia walked over to her, sucking her fingers in her mouth, tasting his salty tears.

"Mmm, delicious." Davia moaned softly, licking her lips.

Peter watched Davia, not knowing whether or not to hate her for what she's done to him. But the decision was taken from him.

"Kitten, thank your sister for teaching you this lesson."

"Thank you Sister Davia." he whispered.

"Know this now, you displease me again, in word and/or action and Davia becomes your worst nightmare made flesh."

"Yes Mistress."

Fariuza smiled, playfully ruffling his hair. Reaching her purse, she pulled out a medium size anal plug.

"Davia, will you to the honors of teaching your brother kitten his place." She handed her the butt plug and watched as Davia shoved the plug inside his ravished asshole. Peter drew a ragged breath as he felt his anus stretching again. Tugging the leash, Fariuza led him out of the office, Davia walking three steps behind, directly to her left. Peter held his head down, following blindly behind her, oblivious to his surroundings.

Stepping outside, the crisp autumn air washed over his naked flesh, snapping him back to reality. The glare of the sun blinded him momentairly as his tear stained eyes looked upwards.

"Kitten.", Fariuza's voice brought him back to attention, "You will ride in the back with me. Davia will drive today, however as you progress in your training, the chauffer position will become yours, do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good." she said, stepping inside her midnight black limo. Peter was about to sit next to her when Davia whispered in his ear, "On the floor, at her feet. That is your place." Seeing the spacious floor, Peter knelt at her feet. Fariuza blew a kiss to Davia as she shut the door.

"Isn't she wonderful, kitten? Don't you aspire to be like her one day?""

"Yes Mistress."

"Now, kitten, this moment is a rarity. I want you to speak to me as if nothing has happened. I want you to tell me what you're feeling, what you're thinking. Hold nothing back, but I want you to remain respectful, do you understand.?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress."

"Now tell me what you felt when you walked in my office." After a few minutes of silence, Peter began to speak.

"At first, I couldn't believe my luck. I mean what man haven't fantasied about seeing two women going at it. But, to see my boss, and her assistant, both women who I've dreamt about since I started working here." he paused, blushing, "Forgive me."

"That's quite alright kitten." she laughed, "Please continue."

"Well, I must confess, I was pitching a tent big time, The smell alone was enough to set me off. Then the fact that she didn't stop was mindblowing." Peter paused again, not believing that he was speaking to openly with this woman. The same woman who had her assistant sodomize him in front of her entire staff.

"Tell me Peter, how did you feel when Davia raped you?"

Peter felt like someone punched him the gut. He didn't want to think about it, let alone speak about, but he didn't have a choice.

"I now know why my girlfriend broke up with me." he said wryly.

"Explain please."

"My girlfriend adamantly was against anal sex. So I waited until she passed out one night after partying and went ahead and did it anyways. She screamed and hollered so much and I only had a little pass the head in. She left that night and I haven't talk to her since."

"Well, that's not telling me how you felt."

"I felt violated, like I was nothinng, matter-of-fact, like I was less than nothing."

"Why is that kitten?" she asked softly.

"Because...because.." he trailed off.

"I know why. You hated upseting me. You hated what I was doing to you. You hated Davia for doing it. Yet, you can't really understand or explain why You don't hate either one of us. Am I right?"

Peter looked up at her, eyes wide with amazement. Those were the feelings swimming through his mind, feelings that he couldn't form into words.

"Don't speak, your eyes say more than you mouth will ever know. But, alas, the conversation is over. We're home now."

MydnytRayn
MydnytRayn
76 Followers
12