The Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter hadn't even realized that the car had slowed to a halt. He had felt so at ease talking to her that he hadn't paid too much attention. The door swung open, Davia offered her hand to Fariuza. Taking her hand, she stepped out, tugging the leash, signalling for Peter to follow.

"Davia, take my kitten. Feed him, bathe him and bring him to me. We have much work to do." Fariuza said, handing the leash to Davia. Davia watched her disappear inside the house, before turning to face Peter.

"Listen and listen carefully. Do not speak unless I address you. You are not to refer to me as your Mistress, because I am not. But speak to me respectfully or I will hurt you." She didn't even let him respond as she jerked the leash forward, making him stumble behind her. Davia lead him inside the house, pushing him down to the carpeted floor on all fours.

"Leashed pets crawl." she simply said, tugging on the leash. Peter crawled swiftly behind her, struggling to keep up with her pace. By his eyes being glued to the floor, he noticed the change in rooms as he entered the kitchen. He saw the orthopedic shoes of the kitchen staff. Vaguely he heard Davia speaking with the chef telling him to feed the new pet. The next thing to come into view was a large dog bowl, filled with pepper steak and white rice. Greedily he ate the food, not even needing to be told that use of hands were restricted. A fact that impressed Davia. Most pets needed to be taught that fact. When he had finished eating, he was given a bowl of craneberry juice to wash the food down.

"Time for your bathe." Davia said, tugging the leash. Peter was lead to a small metal tub sitting outside on the patio. The tub was quickly filled with warm sudsy water. Tugging hard on the leash, forcing him to quickly rise. Snatching the anal plug out, she watched his gaping anus shrink back down to size.

"Get in the tub and wash yourself thouroughly. Trust me when I say that you don't want me to wash you. You have ten minutes." she said, leaving him alone.

Carefully, he washed his body. Cringing inwardly every time his fingers came into contact with the bruising welts on his backside. He nearly cried when the soap touch his raw anus. True to her word, Davia returned in ten minutes carrying a large fluffy white towel. She briskly dried him off, her touch suprisingly was gently. Wrapping the towel around his neck, she made him sit down on a stool across the room. He heard the snipping sounds of the scissors as Davia began to cut his hair.

"Why are you cutting my hair?" he asked quietly.

"Mistress wants your hair a little bit shorter. Don't worry, I am highly skilled, barbering is just one of them. Several minutes later, Davia was brushing the clipped hair off his shoulders, handing him a mirror. Peter inspected her work, surprised at the skill she indeed have. His hair was neatly cut so that it now barely skimmed the top of his ears. She ran the brush through his wavy hair, admiring her work. Attaching the leash back to his neck, she lead him back into the house.

"Come pet, our Mistress is waiting to begin your training..."

To be continued...

Don't forget to vote :)

Feedback is greatly appreciated and will be responded personally by me :)

12