All Comments on 'The Boss Lady Pt. 02'

by Story1986

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

It was almost a promising start with chapter 1, but it ended for me with 1* garbage less than half way down the first page of this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

That was different. Raw. Very raw. Some will love it, and some will hate it.

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 10 years ago

Like the story but for some reason the use of "white boy" just has a bit of a negative feel to it to me. We don't go around saying "black boy", "chinese boy", or "mexican boy" especially when we are referring to grown men. I know some people don't mean it to be derogatory but the use of it just doesn't rub me right. I believe Jack called himself that in the first chapter and Anita used it a number of times between both chapters.

Before any other commenters say it...I know if I don't like it I don't have to read the story. As mentioned already, I like the story just not the "white boy" part.

redlion75redlion75almost 10 years ago

i am suprised at ariesgirl.usually she is a very astute reader and gives a thoughtful review.i know most uneducated people would see the term white boy as mean and in some ways it would be,but i would say during sex between wm/bf it should be viewed as the same way being called slut would be.if she was using it during as a negeative remark during a normal conversation that would be bad, like calling her a nigger bitch just for something to call her outside of the sexual act.oh well looking towards more of this and reading more of ariesgirls view points.

CoCoNiy101CoCoNiy101almost 10 years ago
Yeah..

The name calling was a bit much *for me*. It personally makes me uncomfortable to hear slavery brought up during interracial sex. I felt like, every other sentence I was reminded of their race and I didn't like that at all. The first chapter wasn't bad, actually pretty good but the sex scenes are lacking in depth.

dirtyomandirtyomanalmost 10 years ago
Raw? Garbage?

I think NOT!! I love it, the fucking, the sextalk, the name calling. Its all part of what she is trying to do with him, & what he is trying to do with her!!

I especialy like the fact that they have changed roles!! Ch 1 she was dominant, now he is domonant, they both love being where they are Now!! the "roles" add spice to the story.

Being the "Boss" means responsibility, being the "Sub", you do as told because you want to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it!!!

I love it. When you're in the heat of the moment who cares what you say! Awesome stuff!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
MUCH BETTER.

Feels Iike I read an actual story.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous