The Boss Lady Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum on my face sir!" Anita begged. Jack was pleased to hear that she had succumbed to his dominance. He decided that he was going to reward her by granting her request. He stroked his cock faster and faster, coming closer to the edge.

"Fuck your cock tasted so good in my mouth sir! Thank you for letting me please you sir! Please give me your hot cum. Please sir!

Jack couldn't believe his ears! She had totally submitted to him, and all he had to do was plug her black bitchy mouth with his big white cock. He looked down at her pretty face and saw the want in her eyes. He looked further down and saw her hand furiously rubbing her pussy. She looked like she was about to cum to.

"Are you ready for it Anita? Are you ready for my big load of cum?" Jack asked, getting ready to cum.

"Yes, sir! I'm so fucking ready for it! Cum on your boss' face white boy! Cum all over it! Make me you're your black slut!"

Even though he was supposed to be in the dominant role, Jack yet again did what he was told. A rush of pleasure ripped through Jack's body as a torrent of thick, white cum splashed across Anita's caramel colored face. She moaned as the second and the third splashed across her skin. There was so much cum that it was starting to drip down onto her tits. Anita's fingers had finally also driven her to orgasm as well as Jack sprayed her face with his hot, white cum.

"You like all of this white cum on your pretty face," Jack asked as he continued to orgasm. "You like having your subordinate's cum all over your pretty face boss lady!?"

"Yes, sir! I fucking love it! Please give me more." Anita said as Jack continued to cum all over her face.

Finally, the jets of cum were reduced to trickles as she took him into her mouth, trying to get all of the cum from his white cock that she possibly could. When he finally had finished cumming she took him out of her mouth. She looked up at Jack and saw the huge smile on his face. The look of conquest and accomplishment had returned. She continued to gently stroke his cock as she looked up at him and she said to him in a low and sultry voice, "thank you sir."

12