All Comments on 'The Boss's Wife'

by EnCarta

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
one word for you,dumb

silly and stupid.

shakenmartini55shakenmartini55about 15 years ago
Awesome story!!

This is a well written tale that has great pace and a hot story line. Nothing like two hot wives that turn out to hotter than anyone would have believed. Love the Andrea role -- the perfect slut. And you have to dig Holly -- the seductress with a little twist.

The build up and the sucessive stages of the tale were well done. I think the idea of swapping and being able to watch your partner "getting it on" is a pretty cool idea. A great fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Well Done!

Once again an EnCarta tale that worked for me.

As usual, crafted and engaging.

It was not dumb-silly-stupid for me.

EnCarta is one of the writers I find can always be counted on.

Please, keep writing when you feel the mojo.

I appreciate all your efforts.

feliciacosminafeliciacosminaabout 15 years ago
Brilliant!

Perfect! As always before, Encarta is the best!

This chapter needs a sequel, for sure. As far as I see, Brad is completely at women's will. Maybe you should continue this way. Make Brad weap like a puppy between their legs!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
another fucking good story!

great to have you back!

drdoom39drdoom39about 15 years ago
LOVE IT!

Hot + nasty! You have to continue this fine tale!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Excellent once again!

Excellent! I enjoyed it very much, please please keep writing !

B

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
where to for them?

andrea and brad have an experience quite like none other, opnening doors they could never go through. andrea won't be the same, nor brad. post night changes for them?

vooodoovooodooover 14 years ago
On Fire

Bring on the sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
can you spell divorce?

The slut Anndrea would be on the street after this little party if she were my wife. Fucking whore did his boss before he started in on bosses wife. Her degrading comments while she deigned to let her husband do her before she wandered off to play the slut again were inexcusable. Her cheap slutty ass'd be on the street if I were her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
after?

Brad and Andrea --- changes they can live with?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
surprise

Honey I am really a wanton slut, and now you know the truth about her. His job seems to be ok, with no longer a need to worry about the one guy hitting on his ex-wife. Even a promotion in his future? But the marriage has just suffered a fatal attack of trauma/truth. I fear not for Andrea and her ability to go on without her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Great story, thank You for it.

Any hope we will meet Debra Fletcher again, I can't get her out of my mind?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fuck you

Its fuck you dude why you stop dammmmnnn it was going hot and then you just fucking stop it you are the worst fucking writer.........can you .....continue with the second part I just love it........

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Miscategorized

Belongs in N/C due to the drugs; learn how to use tags please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous