All Comments on 'The Boston Baby'

by nyriverman

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
Just another WACC story

The slut get pg by another, and we look at it like he deserves to be married to a tramp 1/2 star

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 12 years ago
Scum

This is a jerkoff story written by a jerkoff who thinks he's God's gift and all women should carry his seed. As you wile away the time with your imagination of impregnating all these women make sure after you cum on your hand you lick it and pretend that its going into a women (which you are probably still a virgin and don't really know) and think about it growing in your stomach.

Yeah I know I'm nuts but I don't have to jerkoff like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pathetic

What a absolute royal dirtbag you are! Story not worth reading.

BarbaraBarbaraover 12 years ago
This unsurprising fiction indicates female infidelity,, whist satisfying both male egos!

As most intelligent readers stated: Pure garbage!

DmitryDmitryover 12 years ago
COOOL IT EVERYONE!

So , for a second let us ALL remember that it is JUST a FANTASY. In the past, I would get pissed off just like the rest of you, but I learned to control my anger and remind myself that this is JUST A FANTASY. To the writer - great story with extremely effective way to express love, passion and the rest of the garbage that makes us comeback to LITEROTICA over and over. Five stars.

DmitryDmitryover 12 years ago
Send Feedback did not work so it goes public.

Good luck. Do not pay attention to assholes. Appropriate critic will always be there in combination with insults. You will find that your work potentially will offend some readers to some extent. I have left some very angry responses to some writers myself ,because their subject were to inappropriate (concentration camp sex or placing story in a wrong category intentionally). So, be patient and forgiving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dimetry obvious a dumb ass also.

Stupid story, stupid positive comments. Sorry ass author.

DmitryDmitryover 12 years ago
See

what I tell ya? You will get some assholes. Unfortunately for you, most of them read your story. OK, you nazi feminist bitches, gloves off, back to reality, it is his fantasy and that is all. Give it a rest. Go find some bike shop to terrorize (I am so bad, I have never been so bad).Hey bitches, what is it about hiding behind an "anonymous"name, are you afraid???? .By the way, if most responses are so negative, that means that you really struck something. I think you found their Krypton night. Good job. Oh, almost forgot, please give'em 2nd part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
welcome to the internet

Update: Having a 'nickname' or handle or screen name or whatever you want to call it does not mean you are not anonymous. Registering here as "luvverboy91" is basically the same as anonymous.

Advice: don't get baited into an argument on a comment board on an erotic story site. Ever heard the adage about the Special Olympics and arguing on the internet?

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

If a goverment launched the mandatory DNA test for the maried pairs after the childbirth, how many % children would be not sired by the husbands? At the end of the XIX Century 20% of the children were born from other men as the husband in Western Europe.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

Thecelt have a story where the wife look for a stranger to sire a baby for her , because her husband has sperm problem.

However the wife choose such a stranger who resemled to her husband! I think if the baby will be too far from the husband's face and body, the wife will get some surprise (the DNA test is almost 100% sure), if only the husband is extrem dumb.

nyrivermannyrivermanover 12 years agoAuthor
in regard to 2nd part...

Dmitry: In regard to a 2nd part, there is actually a series in mind..."The Boston Baby", "The Brasilian Baby", the "The British Baby", "The Bordeaux Baby", "The Brisbane Baby", etc, well, I think you can get the idea :). Only a couple of them are specifically about wives experiencing others, though.

I also had another story set in mind to write about, which is the story of a woman's journey from being alone to becoming a mistress.

I have to also agree anything that provoke such ranging responses is probably effective writing. I never worry about what some may think. That is the road to self censorship. It is bad enough when external forces impose censorship on free expression. It is far worse when you do it to yourself.

TheStorkTheStorkover 12 years ago
negative feedback

I never get why people read porn, and then make comments about how horrified they are about the porn they just read. Y'all have issues. This was milder than 75% of the stories on here (better written, too). If you can't deal with stories about women fucking around, then why are you on Literotica?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This was great

Thank you this story was a real turn on for me

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 4 years ago
Babies aren't toys

They are not games to be played with. Nothing erotic about this. The husband eventually will learn the truth and tragedy will follow. The child will never know her real father. Sad disgusting characters.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

One of the most pathetic piles of horse shit on this site.

MtRseMan99MtRseMan992 months ago

Nice sweet story.

FlamethrowFlamethrow2 months ago

It was well-written but I somehow found it hard to like either character. That is probably my fault rather than the author's.

Thanks for the effort

26thNC26thNC2 months ago

Vile, wretched cuck garbage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous