The Boston Marathon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon her excitement became more natural as the leading runners came into view. People were beginning to cheer them, and Sarina got caught up in the excitement. She began to bob up and down as the crowd became agitated, and could feel the hard shaft moving inside her well-lubricated passage like a silent piston. His fingers were continuing to excite her further as he flicked her inflamed clitoris, his hands soaked in her secretions. Sarina clutched her breasts under her folded arms, and began riding him with increased passion. Her shouts of ecstasy mingled with the yelling of the crowd as she bobbed up and down on his stiff penis, her body racing madly towards a seismic orgasm, keeping pace with the lead runner. Sarina screamed with joy and passion as she tumbled over with a mighty shudder, as the winner crossed the finish line, and the crowd went wild.

As they rushed forward, Patrick held her tightly against his thrusting penis, and groaned loudly as it jerked inside her tight passage, flooding her with his hot seed. Sarina clutched her legs, trying to prolong the deep penetration and the spasmodic eruptions of his marvelous penis. Patrick hugged her tightly, grabbing her breasts and squeezing them as he simultaneously squeezed his groin muscles, shooting the last remaining store of his seminal fluid into her. Sarina slowly slid to the ground, and moaned in dismay as the penis slipped out of her passage. She could feel the river of love juices tricking down her legs and she turned to face him.

"That was so heavenly, Patrick. I needed it."

"I am glad. But I think we can do better in a more comfortable place. I promise you will not regret it."

"I know I won't," Sarina said, pressing into him, and squeezing his rapidly shrinking organ. "I want to make love to you and I promise you that you also won't forget it."

"Let's go, then. My apartment or your room?"

"Your apartment." She flung her arms around his neck, and they kissed passionately, oblivious of the people passing by them. She didn't care that her flushed face and wet stockings clearly showed to anyone who cared to observe closely what she had been up to, neither did she pay attention to the fact that her aroused nipples showed through the thin fabric of her turtleneck, revealing her nakedness underneath. She was still aroused, and wanted to feel his thrusting penis deep in her tight passage, even if she had to do it right there on the sidewalk.

Patrick read her mind, and said softly, "I don't think my brother would be happy if we got caught copulating on the street."

"Oh. Where is he? Do you share the apartment with him?"

"Yes."

"Oh. I would like to meet him. He is as handsome as you. Is he as good?"

Patrick laughed, and said, How would I know? You have to ask his girl friend."

"Well, you know what I mean. Anyway, you were just wonderful. Even in that awkward position, I couldn't help feel how deep you were inside me. I loved it. Where do you live?"

"In Framingham. About half an hour from here. Let's go."

Patrick put his arm around her waist, and they walked back to the hotel, where Patrick had parked his car. Sarina wondered if she would meet his brother while they were together. Suddenly, she felt the urge to have them both make love to her. She started to speak, but then changed her mind. She did not want to build up her hopes. She realized that it would be probably far more exciting if it happened unexpectedly and spontaneously.

She looked at her companion. He was looking straight ahead, lost in his own thoughts. She wondered what he might be thinking. As she watched his face, a doubt popped into her head. She thought that perhaps he was thinking about her, wondering as to what kind of a girl she was, picking up a stranger in a strange town, and making love to him in broad daylight in a public place. She realized that what happened earlier, although quite spontaneous, was not exactly normal. As this thought took hold, she began to lose her erotic dream and fantasy. She thought about calling the evening off, and hiding in her hotel room.

Patrick turned to her as they reached the hotel, and said, "Why don't you wait here? I'll get my car, and then we can go."

Sarina hesitated. It was now or never. If she wanted to call it off, this was the moment. She closed her eyes, and took a deep breath.

"Would you like to rest for a while before we go to my place?" Patrick asked, misunderstanding her response.

"What? Oh, no...I am not tired. I was just thinking...."

"You want to call it off," Patrick said, matter-of-factly.

Sarina looked at him in surprise, and said, "How did you know? The thought did occur to me, but I am not sure what to do. I don't want to be rude to you, after the good time we just had."

"That's okay. If you want to be by yourself, I understand. Why don't you go to your room, and think about it. I have to see my supervisor for next week's work schedule anyway. It will take me a few minutes. I will call you after I am done. That will give you some time to think."

Sarina watched him disappear. She turned, and headed for the elevator. She wanted to go with him but at the same time, she was grappling with a sense of guilt. She decided to go to her room and rest for a few minutes. She knew that she would have to make up her mind quickly, and she also knew that it would be a spur of the moment decision. She pressed the button for her floor, and watched the elevator lights as it went up slowly, giving her some private moments to think about her next move.

************

Are you wondering about what she decided? Then please wait for the sequel. Thank you.

This is a work of fiction. This story or any parts thereof, may not be duplicated, distributed or used for commercial purposes. If you have any comments about the story, please send me an e-mail.

12