All Comments on 'The Bottom Tier Revisited'

by Cruel2BKind

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
kailabkailababout 13 years ago
It was great

Loved the story was that the final installment? I think this chapter was better than the first I felt it was easier to read. Great job!

LoveBird1929LoveBird1929about 13 years ago
Love This World!

I love these characters and this world you've created. I've read & enjoyed every installment of both Poor Simom & Shy Jared, but it's The Bottom Tier that I've enjoyed the most. It's very different.

nomoretears00nomoretears00about 13 years ago
I disagree

I don't think you messed anything up on this. Good god, girl, the concept of this story alone was beyond anything! The world you created was different and neat.

LOL, I know this isn't a 'sweeping epic' but I, for one, will clap madly if you *should* decide to continue this at some point ;)

~M

OrnamentOrnamentabout 13 years ago
Loved it!

Glad to be along for the wondrous ride. It is really beautiful.

meganjoadamsmeganjoadamsabout 13 years ago
more please

Way too short. this world must be revisited.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 13 years ago

I loved it and was glad to see this revisited. I think you did a perfect ending for them and appreciate you adding more to the first part of it.. onto the next group of stories...

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveover 12 years ago
I loved it, every minute :)

So lovely, so sad, so heartbreakingly beautiful! I wish I could hug all three of them, give them all the food in my house and tell them everything will be alright :)

Foaly90Foaly90over 8 years ago

Love kip glad hes happy. This is my favourite story on here because the characters are genuine and it gives me hope

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"Sweeping epics"? Do you mean one of your five-page blurbs?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous