The Bowyer's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right, big guy," she tickled my wrists while she held them. Her teasing had me ready to snap like a bad string. "Any sexy thing you want me to do, I'll do it- if you win. Anything."

"Anything?" I had too many ideas to pick a favorite. She didn't know what she was getting into.

The tanner snorted. Sarasa glared at him and went on.

"Anything. But if I win, you do any sexy favor I ask you to. Fair?"

Almost too good to be true. "Fair!"

She loosed my hands! Her gown had to be that silk stuff I'd always heard of; it was softer than I could've imagined. Dry too, she was barely sweating in the heat.

Her tits were soft handfuls through the fabric; I cupped them and brushed my fingers all around like Rastára loved. Arsalin hooded her lids and cooed happily. I'd win easy!

I heard her boot skitter across the floor. I'm still impressed she got it off without any shift or stumble. The woman balances like a dancer.

"Like a swordsman." The fisherman leaned forward to try to hide the tent in his threadbare, wool skirt. All it really did was show them the pelt of gray and brown Tir Lindrani hair down his blouse.

Well anyway, I knew I'd won when she whispers, "You'd like them even better if you took my dress off." She put my hands on a line of buttons down to the small of her back and pressed in close. "Try not to break them, big guy."

Her eager hands roaming my back and her warm body grinding against my cock through our clothes made it really fucking hard to work those buttons. When I felt her little tongue on my neck I almost ripped one off! And she slurped me again and again like a deer at a salt lick. Gods, I never knew I was so sensitive there. My hands were shaking, but I just wanted to go faster!

The gown opened inch by inch, showing me more of her curvy back. And then I could see right down to her toned butt; she was naked under the dress! Had she been during the 'war council' too? Right in front of everyone? Fuck, that was hot!

She flowed out of her dress and stepped back out of the scarlet puddle. "Like what you see, handsome?" Holy shit did I! Her whole body was that same pretty shade of ruddy brown from head to toe, supple and strong as a good bow. Just a little gray in her hair, just a few wrinkles here and there. And she moved like... I don't know. Like a stream, like a flame, like a cat.

Then she picked it- well, she looks me in the eye, see? Then she scrunches up her toes and picks up the dress with her foot.

The gown swished as she pulled her knee up high. Her hair was actually black between her legs too and it was trimmed into a strip pointing down to her lips. I'd never thought of that, but I was damn well gonna suggest it to Avásala and Tarasha and the rest when I got home.

So she's still looking right at me, yeah? And then she slowly, slowly straightens her leg to her right so I could watch her pussy open bit by bit. It was lighter than the rest of her- and a delicious pink inside- with full, smooth, glistening-wet lips.

She was so strange and so different and so beautiful that I wanted to just bury my face in her and lick her for hours. The girls back home loved that.

"Pretty sure women everywhere like that," the tanner chuckled, "In Isva we have-"

Karan shushed him and the bowyer refilled his mug and returned to the story.

A kick threw the dress on my desk. "Hope you didn't plan on writing any letters soon!" Gods, I loved her little smirk.

Arsalin grinned wider when she saw where I was still staring. Shaking just a bit but never looking away, she turned on her toes and raised her leg higher till she was balancing with it right up in the air. And me looking right into her slick, inviting pussy while she rubbed her little tits for me. Those lips were just begging for a kiss, but I was fucking spellbound.

Well she held her leg up even higher with one arm, licked the other hand just like this, reached down slow, and started jilling herself. Shit, I nearly blew my load right there.

I tried to yank my clothes off, but they were plastered to me. My shirt was stuck over my head when I felt her hands on my abs. She put her face right up against them to look back up at me through a little gap. "Let me- mmm," she flicked out her pink tongue for a taste. "Let me help you with that."

I couldn't see, but I felt her fingers spidering up my back and her breasts brushing me while her tongue tickled a line up my chest. She breathed on my nipple, hot and damp, then licked it all over while she finally pulled my shirt off my arms.

You fucking bet I said yes when she asked if she could take the rest off.

So she puts my hands on her shoulders and goes to her knees like a falling leaf, nuzzling my cock through my pants. A tug on my ankles told me to let her pull my boots off. It's hard standing on one leg while a gorgeous woman grinds her face on your crotch, but I had her to lean on.

The stone floor felt gritty and warm from the sunbeam when my socks came off. That was nice, but the feel of her massaging my feet was so much better. Her fingers were calloused and rough, but her touch was soft and feathery and made all the aches of three weeks pounding the roads melt away.

I tried to do the same for her shoulders and she wriggled them playfully and flashed a sparkling-eyed smile.

But her hair was calling me. It wasn't just colored different, it felt different. It was soft as any girl's back home- or softer- but smooth and straight and kinda slippery. It ran through my fingers like water and I had to try that again. And again. Most girls I knew didn't grow their hair past their shoulders like that either- just Dalasasa really. Too long and it'd get in the way or catch in branches or looms or whatever I guess. I held a graying strand up to smell those flowers again, and she followed it up a moment later.

She wrapped her arms around me and rubbed my back while I squeezed her firm, round butt and ground her body against my cock. We grinned at each other and I could see the lust in her black eyes. Oh we were gonna fuck so hard once I got those pants off.

I was about to pick her up and carry her to the bed when she stood up on tiptoes to kiss me. Well not quite kiss. No, she licked my lips. And then down my neck and the other side of my chest till she could kneel to slowly pull down my pants and drawers with her teeth, hands tickling the small of my back. When my straining cock was almost loose, she took a long, deep sniff. "Mmm. Fresh from the baths indeed."

Then she went swiped them down! My cock sprang free, just covered in pre-cum after all that teasing, and she smiled hungrily up at it looming over her. I'm pretty big- a thick eight inches or so- but I'd never felt prouder than with her admiring me. It sounded dumb, but I had to ask, "Like what you see, beautiful?"

"Ohhh, yes," her voice was thick. "You've got quite a chest, big guy. And this looks like a nice cock." A white strand dripped from the tip, and she caught it on her tongue as she sat up. Whoah.

I had no fucking idea what to do with my hands, but she put hers on my ass and felt my muscles while she just breathed on me and leaned closer and closer. Another white bead nearly fell to the floor, but she darted the last inch and caught it as she kissed the tip.

Fuck, that felt good! I'd had girls blow me before, but it was never like this. They thought it was dirty or a chore or a waste of time before fucking them and some wouldn't do it at all. But now one of the hottest women I'd ever seen was kissing my dick like there was nothing in the world she'd rather do. After three weeks, I was ready to come then and there, but I balled my fists and held on.

She licked the pre-cum off me from the head of my cock to my balls like a cat lapping a bowl of milk, stopping to kiss away every new drop till I was clean and shining wet.

That's when she looked up at me, braced her arms to hold me back, and parted her lips to take me in. Oh gods, it was torture how slow she went, tonguing around and around in a lazy spiral. I bucked uselessly as her lips finally slid over my head. "I'm gonna-" I warned, but she didn't pull off. No, that's when she started sucking.

Fuck, fuck, fuck! I never came so much in my life! I was so dizzy I might've fallen without her holding me up. She took spurt after spurt without spilling any. And when I saw her swallowing, I almost- I don't know. It was just... I don't have a word for it.

I mean... I'd bedded a lot of girls, but none had ever swallowed a drop of my cum on purpose. The ones who'd blow me at all just wanted to get me hard to fuck them sooner. Arsalin was something new.

Everything was so new. I'd never imagined buildings that big. I'd figured the whole world was fair, brown-haired north-Davasaners. Hell, I'd barely known there was more to food than rye bread, venison, soup, and a couple kinds of cheese. In Asvan we thought I was seasoned and worldly and I'd been all around. But now all Savásias seemed like one shaft in a quiver.

Arsalin really had been around. I'd thought I was great in bed; I could always last long enough for my girls and I was good with my hands or eating them out. But she fucked better than I made bows. Not only had I come before her, I'd almost forgotten our wager. I was pretty drunk of course.

He wasn't far from being drunk again, and he spoke loud and earnestly for it.

Well... I caught my breath. When Arsalin had sucked the last dribbles out of me, she licked her lips and sat back with her eyes closed. "Ahhh. Oh, that was good. Either you haven't come in weeks or I might have to keep you."

"That was..." I couldn't find the words. And I was already hard again.

"You haven't seen anything yet!" It was tough to believe her, but I did it. "Now listen up." She suckled the tip of my cock again when she saw another white drip well out. "Mmm."

Gods, I was starting to love that little sound she made almost as much as her smile.

"Listen up, big guy. You're going to love this, but I do it at my pace. So keep your hands off my head. Put them on my shoulders or my breasts if you can reach them. Or yours for that matter, I don't give a damn. But don't push me down. We clear?" Honestly, I'd never done that. It was hard enough getting anyone to try blowing me without being an asshole. I nodded. "Smart guy- mmph!"

No more spiral teasing, she sucked my whole head right in. Maybe it wasn't as hot or tight as fucking a girl, but it was softer and wetter- and more interesting. She slurped, petted, and licked with her tongue, brushed me against the bumps of the roof of her mouth, hummed till my knees went weak, tickled me on her teeth, slid me on the silky smooth inside of her cheeks, sucked all over, and swallowed every bit of my pre-cum.

But the best part was her hungry grin. Gods, she was loving it! Just the thought had me rock hard even before she started bobbing up and down with soft slurps.

She put her hands on my butt and pulled me deeper. I held on to her steely shoulders and tried to massage them.

Every bob she went further, tongue sliding ahead underneath. It was so hard to hold still while I watched myself disappear into her inch by inch. That's hot enough when I'm fucking a girl and I know what the next inch is gonna feel like, but it was even better now that I didn't know what amazing thing was coming next.

She was halfway down when I felt the bumpy back of her throat. No one else had gone that deep, but that was that. Sure enough she winced just a bit and slowly slid back, licking all the way, and let white and clear strands of pre-cum and drool spatter and paint her tits. I was just drenched when she pulled off with one last, lingering kiss.

Arsalin held me to her lips so they brushed me with every word. "I've gotta say, it's cute how you think I'm done." She smiled at my twitching cock in front of her face and ran a hand up and down the veined shaft. "But this cutie and I are just getting to know each other."

We locked eyes as I watched her slide her soft lips down again. Her little tongue was still out in front, lapping my sensitive underside till I felt the back of her mouth. But this time she had her head tilted so I was angling down. And this time she grabbed my butt and pulled me into her throat. Holy shit! I thought she gagged, so I tried to pull out and let her breathe, but she held me in with one hand and gave a thumbs-up with the other. Holy shit!

Her throat was tight! It was hot too and deliciously soft, with a feel unlike any pussy I'd ever had. She slowly pushed down even further, drooling and smiling up at me. Her tender throat clung every sweet inch of the way till, with a few last wriggles and muffled moans, her nose was digging into me.

I couldn't believe it. I'd never been all the way inside a woman before; I was too big. But there she was, her brown northwoman cheeks against my tan Davasaner crotch and no sign of my cock but how good it felt while we looked at each other. I never felt so... connected with anyone before. She held on a beautiful moment before she pulled halfway back.

I was afraid I'd hurt her, but she just breathed through her nose once or twice and then slid down again! I almost came right then, but she yanked back and grinned. "Not just yet, big guy. I want to really savor this." She licked up a strand of pre-cum and then slid her hands between her legs, watching my glistening cock twitch in front of her.

Fuck that was hot! If you ask me, there's nothing prettier than a girl fingering her pussy. Avásala had the nicest one I'd seen; one time I had her jill herself in a chair while I watched. It was great but she made a face and stared at the ground the whole time, so I never asked her to again.

This was different. I mean, I couldn't see much, but holy shit was she into it! There were little squishes as her fingers slid in. And the way she was looking at me, I felt like I was just as sexy as her. In a manly way, you know?

And I could feel every moan and pant. "Phew! You like that, big guy?"

"Fuck yeah!" I ran my sweaty fingers through her hair again. I had to ask a dumb question, "Did you?"

"Fuck yeah!" she mimicked, "Mmm. I love it." Arsalin giggled, "Maaaybe not as much as you." Somehow I didn't think she was lying. "It feels so right having a cock down my throat- hell, that's the only way to take a big one like yours all the way. Just-" she shivered as she really went to work between her legs, "Just the smell would get me wet if the taste didn't. I can feel -ah- feel every little vein and bump, and the whole cock is hard and soft all at once." She had to stop to catch her breath. So did I. Normally I'm not one for talking while I fuck, but that was about the hottest thing I'd ever heard. "And it's so sexy hearing you groan and looking way up at a man about to give me all his cum. And then that's my favorite part! Oh, there's nothing like it." Arsalin winked, "And I like showing people I'm the fucking best."

"You sure fucking are." I watched her hands fly over her clit and hunkered down to join her, but she shook her head.

"Oh no you don't, handsome; you keep this lovely cock where I can see it."

I felt kinda left out. I'd forgotten the bet, but I really wanted to make her come. I mean, making the girl come's the best part. Well I could pose for her and talk at least. "Whatever you want, beautiful. Love those pretty lips of yours. Both sets."

She moaned and leaned back to give me a better view, "You like watching me?"

Hell yes I did. I could see her tight abs rippling just under her rich, brown skin and her pussy squishing under her fingers. "Gods, I'd have gone north years ago if I knew there were girls like you there."

She sped up. "Mmm. What if I was southern?"

"I'd cross Veirandr and sled the ice sheets of the Sea of Ghosts." I stroked her face since it was about all I could reach.

My fingers must've been rough, but she closed her eyes and smiled, "You would?"

I was really babbling after all that wine. "Fuck yeah! If the king had any sense, he'd marry you today."

She leaned forward again, looking at my cock while she jilled. "I wouldn't marry him."

I could hardly believe it, but then I could hardly believe anyone could take a cock down their throat- let alone like it. No one back home would believe me till I taught one of the girls to do it. Tarasha might give it a try if I licked her long enough. Anything sounded good to her when I had my face between her legs. Well anyway, of course I asked why.

"I love s-" I swear, for just a second she looked sad. "I love fucking other men too much. And live in a place like this? You can't feel the wind."

I was with her there; it wasn't natural having so much stone in the way of the sky.

"Or smell the earth." She breathed in deep, "It's nice in here though."

She was right about that too; lust and fresh sweat perfumed the room.

Arsalin licked her lips and slid me down her throat again, then started bobbing up and down real quick. I could hear her fingers going even faster between her legs and she had this fucking beautiful, blissed-out look on her face. Her moans were muffled, but I felt her shuddering and saw her eyes flutter and she grabbed my butt for balance with one sticky hand.

She was coming sucking me! Shit, that was so hot that I came like a thunderclap, pouring my cum right into her.

When she felt that, she pushed down all the way and swallowed and swallowed and swallowed with just a fierce, hungry look in her eyes.

Gods, she was drinking me again! And I could feel her doing it! I think I yelled something but I've got no fucking idea what- right then there was just my cock and her mouth and how good it was. I wouldn't have stopped if a fucking bear tore down the door.

Her fingers slowed as I finally finished.

Shit! I'd grabbed her head when I came! I let go fast as she pulled back. But she didn't really seem mad. Hell, I half-expected her to purr like a fed cat.

I was going soft, but she kept gently suckling my head for every last drop while we looked at each other. You fucking bet I tried to squeeze out all I could for her. Just the idea that she liked drinking my cum was going to get me hard for weeks.

At last she stood up and stretched, rolling her head around with her black hair flowing and then bending backwards till she crunched. That was fucking hot too when she did it. Don't know just why. Something about how graceful she was. Lithe and powerful like a mountain lion.

She gave me a little push and I fell back onto the bed with her, soft blankets clinging to my sweaty skin. Arsalin sat back against one bedpost and looked over at another. "A little too high up and nowhere to stand. Otherwise I could give you a real show while you get ready." She leaned back to slowly rub her pussy again.

This time I could see everything. She was slick and soaked and her light brown lips were lovely between her darker thighs.

"You have no idea," she closed her eyes and slid a hand up and down the pole, "what the king and I get up to in his room. Or the throne room if we find it empty." She grinned, "Or mostly empty."

"In front of the servants?" My hand strayed to my cock, just resting there for now.

"Or behind them." She giggled. "Living in a castle with so many men around is nice sometimes. Though he seems to like the women better. Can't imagine why."

"I can't imagine why he'd want to fuck anyone el-" I realized I was losing our wager.

"Oh, he doesn't usually. Once in a while he did anyway when I asked him to; he's a dear."

At first I thought she said "deer." She really did remind me of a cougar.