The Bowyer's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her fingers pulled her lips in lazy arcs. She was watching me watch her mostly, but she peeked down now and then to see if I was hard yet. "No, he likes to sit back and watch me fuck them."

I was still soft, but not for long. "How many men have you ha- wait, he has you fuck the girls?"

"Sure does. It's not as fun, but it's relaxing. I can sit her on a chair and lick her for an hour. Or sometimes we use toys from Isva or Elbelé." Arsalin rolled onto her back with her strong legs folded on top of her. From this angle I was looking right down the folds of her pussy, watching as she slid a pair of long fingers in and out and rubbed her clit with the other hand. "Do you like that? Thinking about me with my face between another woman's legs? Saválas sure does."

I was just grasping that she called my king by his first name. And that there really were girls who fucked other girls. I'd heard of that, but never met one. Honestly, it wasn't half as hot as knowing I was looking at a woman who actually liked sucking on my cock.

She started twisting her fingers around inside herself and sighed happily. "As for how many, I'd say most of them! Thousands anyway. All over the world."

I know some men don't want a woman who'd had other men, let alone so many. Maybe I was one till that day. I'd sure been mad when Tarasha fucked Saláva- the coppersmith's son, that is. I'd never been interested in older women before either. Now Arsalin'd had more men that I'd ever seen and been screwing before I was born, but that just made her hotter. Partly since all that practice made her fucking amazing, but it also just felt great that a woman with so much experience was into me.

I'd started stroking myself and Arsalin winked. "That's right, handsome, get yourself ready for me. I'm gonna suck every drop of cum out of you. Hey, would you sit up? I'd like to see those muscles work."

Somehow it was kinda embarrassing. Crazy, I know. I just didn't know how to make jacking off look good, so I tried to get her talking again instead. "So... what else do you and the king do?"

She laughed. "You're a little too young to be hearing about that. But I'll tell you if you can guess who Asdan is screwing."

"Asdan?"

"The king's brother. The steward." She was going faster now, and getting wetter and louder.

I really couldn't guess; I hadn't even known his name, let alone any of the noblewomen's. Maybe some governor's wife? It was the best I could think of.

"Not even close." She scooched over and whispered it to me, licking my ear between words, "Talávan." The name meant nothing. "The snowreader."

"No! His holiness? He's a man! He's a priest, he couldn't!"

"Oh he's not allowed. I hear he whips himself for it. He's a liar and a hypocrite, but he loves husky young men." She ran one wet hand over my chest and the other down my back and grinned. "We've got that in common."

I couldn't believe the high priest had broken his vows, let alone with a man. "And- and the steward?"

"A bit dour, but my kind of man. Shame he's not into women." She put my hands on her tits and then wrapped her arms around me.

Now this I understood. She seemed really sensitive before, so she'd likely want a soft touch and some teasing- not like Tarasha or Lasava and her sisters. I knew I was right when she nipped my ear. "Between us," she said breathlessly, "I don't think he's into Talávan either."

It was weird but sorta spitefully nice finding out maybe the snowreader wasn't so holy. We don't really like priests or diviners in the country, you know? Word just comes from the capital that the flakes say we need to plant now or go repair a chapel or something. And if we don't, they say we're going against the gods. But then maybe they're wrong about when the frost will come and we all know we'd have had a bigger harvest if we just waited a week like the older farmers wanted.

Some of the others shifted, tempted to explain that the three gods of Davasan were clearly false, but remembered what Sarasa said about not squabbling and settled back. He resumed his thirsty story after setting down his re-emptied mug and wiping the froth from his lip.

Arsalin really liked me tickling the bottom of her tits, so I went to work there while she kept whispering. "I think- mmm. I think Asdan thinks the priests are charlatans and fucks the snowreader just to prove his point. Your kingdom is pretty screwed up at the top if you ask me."

I was in bed with the king's woman, so I couldn't deny that if I'd wanted to. Honestly, the capital felt a whole other country.

Once all the empty war talk was over, I'd be hurrying home. Maybe say goodbye to my folks and see what Tir Lindran was like. The trappers I met were assholes, but they did teach me some Taldrish and Dad always said you had to treat foreigners good since they were like guests in our house.

Anyway, right then I just wanted to squeeze her t- I felt an old scar under her left breast.

Karan pursed his lips.

"Don't ask," she said. I think she was surprised when I didn't.

I was more interested in starting to really play with her little boobs. She was getting into that, and I think she was impressed I was so good.

Without a hint of irony, Sarasa looked up from the fire to lecture an Isvan and married men twice his age on how to treat a woman. "The most important thing is every girl's tits are different. Like some love it if you bite their nipples a bit, but some hate it. So you've gotta know how to do lots of stuff: squeeze, knead, pet, squash, massage, slap, tickle, lick, scratch, suck, kiss, and bite for starters. Just ask what she likes till you get good enough to tell. And don't forget no one likes the same stuff all the time."

Anyway, the bed creaks and she scoots back so I can see what I'm doing. She put a hand down to finger herself, so I picked up the pace while she scratched her short nails down my abs and through my bush.

When I felt where she was going, I leaned in to lick her hard nipples while I squeezed her boobs. They sagged just a little, but I liked how soft they were with her firm chest just underneath.

I jumped and moaned into her tits when her long fingers wrapped around my cock; they were still warm from her pussy!

It wasn't easy to keep going while she stroked my dick so good, but like hell I was missing a chance to suck on her tits when she liked that so much! Her nipples were just a little rough on my tongue and she'd jump every time I circled them that way I have. She tasted nice too- and she was hardly sweating a bit in the heat.

Every third stroke or so she dipped her fingers back in her snatch to get me wetter. Once I was hard and slick with both our juices, she had me give her little breast one last kiss then put her sticky hands on my chest and pushed me back till I was sitting up with my legs splayed out.

Arsalin smirked and went down on all fours, head down and hips up till there was a straight line from my cock to her mouth to her ass. Ready to pounce as she crawled closer. I groaned louder than the bed when felt her lips wrap around me, tongue out and licking ahead as she slid down slow and steady. She didn't stop till she was licking my balls and I was buried to the root in her heavenly throat- still growing inside her.

Without coming up, she put my hands on her tits and slid hers back out of sight till heard them squishing between her legs again.

She pulled back till her lips were just past my head, took a long breath through her nose, then slid down again. Drool dripped down my balls and it sounded like her other lips were just as wet.

She wasn't fingering herself fast though, so I went back to just teasing her breasts as she gently rose and sank. Her throat gripped and squished all around me and her tongue slid everywhere.

Another breath, then I gasped as she somehow went down even further. Her nose dug into me so far it almost hurt.

She lay perfectly still with me deeper than ever in her soft, hot, wet throat and then thrummed quietly. I don't know what song she was humming, but I could feel the melody.

We fell into the rhythm she set, her playing with her pussy and me with her tits as she sucked my cock. We sped up or slowed together without talking, just groaning and slurping as we looked at each other.

Once or twice I felt her laugh gaily before she'd slide back again, thrumming faster and faster. I was getting even harder, dribbling pre-cum right into her thirsty throat.

I'll tell you, there was nothing like seeing how her eyes fluttered when I learned a trick she really liked. Her favorite was when I'd stroke the silky bottom of her tits while I rubbed my palms on her nipples; she liked that fast but light and I had her shivering just like Rastára before long.

Our rhythm finally broke as Arsalin came hard, eyes shut and hums breaking down into stifled moans as she shook and tried to get my cock deeper. I couldn't last another second-

The bowyer smacked his palm and the others jumped.

That fast, she was off me! She was sputtering and coughing, but she grabbed my hands before I could finish myself off!

Of course I was stronger, but I had no leverage, so she kept me pinned while she caught her breath. The blankets and I were soaked.

"Game... point," she gasped. "That's... twice for each of us. If you... if you come now, you lose the wager." She slowly let go of my hands and then sat up to wipe spit off her face and her black hair out of her eyes. "And you'll have to do what I want."

She gently reached for my cock. "May I?" Her hand stopped just short. I nodded hard and groaned as her fingers slid up and down, never brushing my head. "Ohhh you're so close," she cooed, "You'd burst the moment I put you in my mouth."

I could barely focus on what she was saying. Every time I was about to nut all over her teasing hand, she'd let go. "All you have to do is get me off first. Just get between my legs and eat me out till I come in your arms. I'd let you. But you don't want to wait do you, big guy? You want me to wrap my lips around that cock and drink everything you can give me right now. It'd be so hot, spurting in my mouth and watching me try to swallow it all. I can almost taste your cum. Mmm." She licked a drop away. "You're so close to losing. Do you know what I'm gonna have you do?"

I had a lot of guesses and they all sounded great.

"You're gonna fuck Talávan the snowreader right in his church."

That hadn't been one of them.

She didn't stop her slow stroking. "I'll bet just about anything sounds hot to you now. But this is your last chance. If you let me win, you're going to have your high priest on his knees sucking you tonight. Or maybe bend him over his altar and pound him till he drools on the cloth."

The tanner chuckled at the idea -and at Karan's glare- before loading more wood onto the fire while the charcoal burner emptied the drip-catching pan out the door and fetched the thirsty bowyer another mug.

Rain pattered, distant thunder rumbled, and the damp logs sizzled as the others sat in embarrassed silence, but the slim tanner had no shame in walking around with a bulge in his wool tunic and the charcoal burner had nothing to hide.

Sarasa took a swig and continued.

It was blasphemy and weird and well, you know, gay. But she was right; it still sounded fucking hot while I was about to come.

She held me still and ready, cock by her lips while she whispered, "If you don't say anything, I'll stop. I'll let you lick me till you win and then I'll do any naughty thing you want. Or, if you'd rather fuck a guy, tell me and I'll drink every drop of your hot, salty, delicious cum right now. What'll it be, Sarasa?" She kept those black eyes on mine and sank down till I was in her mouth again- not touching, just breathing all around me.

I- look, I'm just a country boy, not some sort of holy man! Would any of you really've held out? I knew I shouldn't, but I said yes before I could think. She just flashed a wicked grin and waited till I begged, "Yes, you win! I'll fuck the priest or anyone you want, just finish me!"

Whoah! Just like that, she closed her lips and I came hard. I was bucking around and I think I grabbed her again, but she didn't budge or look away. Just softly stroked and licked and finally swallowed with a satisfied smile.

Even when I finished, she kept suckling me softly. It felt nice -not even really in a sexy way- just relaxing and sweet as she lay between my legs and we cooled off together in the sleepy, late afternoon light.

"You know." The bowyer looked up from the hearth as a log snapped. "That's the only reason I didn't feel like it was all a trick. I'd have been mad if she'd just told me get walking to the temple."

So for a while we didn't say much. She had her mouth full and I was thinking while I rubbed her shoulders.

I mean, screwing another guy sounded kinda gross now that I wasn't about to come. And the bigger thing was it had to be wrong to screw a priest since they took vows not to.

But I'd be breaking my vow if I didn't. The gods hate oathbreaking, and more importantly my dad always said a man without honor is no man at all.

And she'd been more than fair. I mean, both times she came it was basically all her, but she counted them for me. And then she'd have just let me win if I really wanted to.

And my dad also always said you have to treat girls as good as you can because they don't get a fair shake anywhere.

And, you know, looking down at her there maybe made me feel a little protective I guess.

Sarasa laughed loudly, "Listen to me! Only Arsalin gets me talking mushy like this." Six ales that night had helped.

It almost looked like she was napping with my cock in her mouth, but now and then she'd give me a little lick or lazily slide a hand down under herself. I combed her hair back for her and she stretched and made a little purring noise.

Yeah, I needed to do it. But I still didn't like the idea.

That's when I noticed those big scars crisscrossed across her back. I must've seen them before, but I'd been pretty distracted, you know?

The fisherman's chair creaked as he shifted uneasily, but the bowyer went on.

I asked about them and she sat up, swishing her long hair. "You should see the other guy." She yawned so wide she teared up. "Where do you think I got them?"

Now that I was looking, I saw she had other scars too. There were little white ones on her hands and her hair covered a long, thin one across her forehead. "I don't know."

"Then you must live somewhere nice. What's this Asvan place like?"

Well I told her there wasn't much to say, but she kept asking questions and I really got into talking about it with her. The birch woods, the deer in the meadows, the washed out bridge, all the people, making bows, and the other villages where I sold them.

The light through the... uh... I think you called it a "skylight" was going red when we heard the bell tolling six.

Arsalin stood and started throwing on her clothes. "Rise and shine, Sarasa," she sang, "We've got places to go!"

I got up, a bit confused.

"Got to get you to church before seven!"

Shadows slid over Karan's face as he sat up. "Wait, why seven?"

Sarasa talked over the interruption.

Yeah, by the time I pulled my pants on, I'd started to wonder why I had to be there by any particular time. I was lacing up my boots- with Arsalin dressed and antsy to go- when I realized maybe I'd got something wrong.

See, I'd figured she just wanted me to fuck the snowreader so she could watch. It sounded like she and the king- gods, it's still crazy thinking I bedded the king's mistress. Well anyway, I thought she just wanted to watch and wanted it to be tonight because she didn't want to wait.

But, like, if she had a particular time in mind, then maybe that wasn't it. And in that case, I kinda needed to know what I was getting into. So I sat down on the chair to show I wasn't going anywhere and just asked her, "Why do I have to screw the snowreader?"

So she looked mad for a second but then she sighed, "To keep your word. And if that's not enough," she smacked a hand on her hip, "If you do it till after eight, I'll let you fuck my ass. Ever done that with Tarasha or Vashala?"

Well holy shit. None of the girls back home would try that. If I hadn't been decided already, I would've been.

"Good. Now let's go," she waved for me to get up.

I did, but then I realized I hadn't asked the question right. She thought I was trying to get out of what I promised, when I was asking... wait, I think I'm getting mixed up. Ok, I was trying to ask why she wanted me to fuck the snowreader. But she thought I meant I didn't want to do it. I think.

For some reason, I really wanted her to know I hadn't been trying to weasel out of our deal. Even if it meant I wouldn't get to try her ass afterall. "I meant to ask, 'Why do you want me to screw the snowreader?' "

After a second she got it and winked. "I'll tell you afterwards."

Well I asked again.

We both crossed our arms and glared at each other till we laughed. "Look, big guy." She walked back across the room and put a hand on my arm. Her fingers were calloused, but light and feathery too. "Either you trust me or it was pretty dumb to put anything you're fond of between these pearly-whites."

I didn't budge when she tugged on me. "But why can't you tell me?"

She even shrugged hot. "Palace politics."

Ah, so maybe some plot to embarrass the snowreader? It didn't make much sense to me, but I kinda did trust her. Even though she was pretty sly.

"Here's my best offer." She stood up on her tiptoes and pulled me down to whisper in my ear, "I'll tell you all about why it's a good thing after you've pumped my ass full of your hot cum. And in the morning I'll see if I can persuade Saválas to build you folks in Asvan a stone bridge with your name on it."

Shit, that sounded perfect. And if the king wasn't gonna be angry or anything, that settled it. We went out.

The corridor was smoky and stifling already, but servants were lighting more torches. Arsalin nodded to one as we hurried by, "Varstala, would you please change the sheets and let it air out?" Whoever he was, he hopped to it. In fact, I think he had a bunch of blankets and sheets waiting already.

The heights of Mount Tandrásas were east and that's where the temple would be, so I figured that's why we were going that way. I was wrong though. We came to an even fancier bit of the castle with pine torches and big tapestries of hunting or the three gods making Davasan. Arsalin pulled out a key in front of an engraved door and had me wait outside her rooms.

I didn't belong in a place like that. I mean, even the servants going by wore silk and perfume. And me all ragged and sweaty with my hair like a rat's nest and wine on my breath. At least I didn't smell like cum since she'd drunk it all. I suddenly wondered if the snowreader did that.

Arsalin came back out quick carrying bundles of clothes and shit as high as her face. I was still trying to figure out what the half I took were when we got back near the throne room.

There- wait. I told you she had the sword right? When I met her? Not when she came to my room. Didn't have the jewelry then either, come to think of it. Well I saw it in her rooms before she closed the door. She had it half out of this big, fancy, leather scabbard leaning on the wall. But I mean actually it wasn't that big. Like I thought it was since she had it on her back outside and it looked big on her, but she was just small. It wasn't even a good sword either; it was all covered in rust. All her other stuff looked pretty new and she'd taken good care of the knife I saw later. I just thought it was weird is all.