All Comments on 'The Box Pt. 05'

by siribrock

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 8 years ago
Wow, what a cunt.

I don't usually diss female characters like this but the author certainly made this one out to be a fucking bitch.

If she wants to fuck around then at least have the fucking courtesy to stab her husband in the front and not the back. Divorce him if you are that lonely but for fucks sake, having a conversation with her lover while hubby is coming up the goddamn stairs? Give your fuciking head a shake.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
I agree with @Whackdoodle...

I agree with @Whackdoodle...This woman just because her husband read dirty magazines thought that it was proper to fuck behind hid back...Sure in the end we know the husband is also fucking around, maybe with another man, but she when cheated didn't know that nor even suspected it...she didn't suspected when she saw the bruise in his neck...She never once thought in her children while she cheated with a young man the age of her son...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

cuck fag shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Soar

I guess her sore pussy was flying and I know where it was going... away from her husband and marriage... I hope the divorce preceeds the STD

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 8 years ago
Rabbits?

Lose the rabbits, man. They don't walk, they hop, and they're not bold. The only bold rabbit is a dead rabbit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
what a pile of non erotic shit.

Any woman worth writing about or reading about would get a divorce if she doesn't love her husband and thinks she needs to fuck around, what a cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Is it really worth your time to write this shit?

Don't you have a life, or something? Maybe you have a friend who has a life and is willing to share? Just a stupid premise and obnoxious story.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiabout 8 years ago
she

crossed the line, now the slope gets real slippery. If the author wants to redeem her, he will have to have Ted cheating as well, which looks like what is happening. TK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This story....

...1. Was not new or original, but one of nearly a hundred "MILF seduces geek" stories here.

2. Was filled with improper usages or incorrect spellings.

3. Told the beginnings of an interesting, if tragic story from the MILF's perspective.

4. Completely missed the point of her infidelity....didn't even attempt to explain it.

So, you need to finish it, fill in the blanks and tie up loose ends, get help with your attrocious spelling and grammar, spend at least as much time editing and rewriting as you spend on the original writing. Maybe try working against an outline. It will help keep things from wandering and prevents leaving out critical elements of such a story.

Sometime, try inventing something original.

My money is on hubby catching or finding out by her carelessness and dumping her....as she would deserve, her being in a supposedly monogamous marriage and with children.

Either that, or hubby moves her into the guest room, the marriage changing to one of convenience for the sake of the kids (really? At their ages?) and him taking on one or several lovers, now that her infidelity has opened the door and freed him of any sexual obligation to her.

The latter goes to the situation where divorce would be unusually punitive to him or both of them.

Um, not so much thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous