The Box Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt young again remembering her early teenage fumbling in the back of cars or basements as she reached over to kiss him. Ben responded to her kisses his hand gently running up and down her side and around her hip to her butt. He surprised her by gently pushing her onto her back and settled between her open legs. She clamped her knees against his hips as he came to rest on top of her.

Terri bit her bottom lip suddenly feeling shy as he looked down at her. She could feel his growing boldness as Ben realized he'd pleased her that he hadn't been some klutzy putz trying to show off. He raised himself up onto his knees and elbows asking her if he was hurting her. Terri smiled and shyly shook her head reaching up to kiss him as her hands moved up and down his back and sides.

"How long can I stay?" Ben asked. Terri placed a hand behind his head and kissed him her tongue seeking his as they danced back and forth.

"Ann and Kevin aren't coming home and Ted I don't know when. He'll call first." She felt a slight panic rise insider her along with a flash of guilt. She felt his cock begin to stir against her and she flexed her hips up to meet him. Her guilt was washed away as she felt the tip of his cock touch her wet pussy lips sliding down her opening. She loved the feel his cum dripping out of her running down to her ass adding to her lubrication. She reached under him, taking his cock in her hand rubbing the tip up and down her opening. "Stay as long as you can love." She kissed him moaning into his mouth as she head the head of his cock to her opening feeling him push.

Terri looked at the clock on the DVD. Shit it was 4:48 in the morning. She didn't know what woke her only that she could hear someone walking around up stairs. Ben looked at her in panic; she put her fingers against his mouth then kissed him reassuringly.

She got up put on her bath robe and headed up stairs. Ben's cum ran down her legs, making her remember the number of times fucked? God she loved the full feeling in her pussy and the taste of him in her mouth. She saw lights on in the kitchen and heard the fridge door close.

"Hey baby." Said Ted as he turned and gave Terri a sleepy smile. "Sorry to wake you, fuck what a day sorry night. .morning. . whatever." She smiled at him and gave him a hug then kissed him on the cheek not wanting him to taste Ben.

"I fell asleep down in the den watching a movie." Said Terri. "Go up stairs I'll be right up." She turned and headed back to the den smiling as she heard him walking up stairs with that heavy tired galumph.

Ben hid behind the couch terrified and dressing quickly as Terri slid down beside him. "I think you'd better head home." Whispered Terri as she kissed him hard enjoying the feel of him against her. Damn he was so hard to let go of she said to herself.

"I really loved what we did, you're so beautifully." Said Ben. He touched her face with his fingers kissed her saying thank you then shyly asked, "Can we get together again?" She smiled at him and kissed his nose. He was a quick study and she'd enjoyed everything they'd done.

Terri's emotions twisted inside her as she looked at Ben. Part of her brain screamed at the wrongness of what they'd done. But another part was drifting in a dream like state that pulled Ben to her. His question about getting together again didn't bother her rather it told her he'd enjoyed tonight. Terri noted that he'd already started to explore on his own without her helping or guiding him. She felt like two lovers who'd learned to and enjoyed pleasing each other. She bit her bottom lip made her decision and told her brain to shut up.

"Yes love we can do this again." Said Terri. "We just have to be careful that's all and keep this to ourselves. Not even your friends must know." He kissed her enjoying the feel of his tongue in her mouth as she danced with him. He shyly looked at her and turned his head away.

"I don't have many friends. I guess you could say I'm kind of the nerd that no one really likes." Terri hugged him and stroked his head telling me it was ok. She felt his arms wrap around her as his face nuzzled her neck, his lips kissing her. He wasn't a bad looking young man, his body was in shape, he was intelligent, and he didn't have a crushing ego. She felt something stir inside her as they kissed their lips and tongues gently exploring.

Terri quietly walked him to the door enjoying the feeling of his cum as it smeared her legs and groin. They kissed one last time then Ben disappeared into the graying dawn. She watched him go wishing he was in bed with her so they could wake up beside each other without the jarring panic. Then she closed and locked the door then headed up stairs.

She thought she would have found Ted in bed fast asleep. Instead she heard the shower running and found him with his arms and head resting against the wall. She got into the shower with him letting the hot water wash Ben's cum of her body. She wrapped her arms around him pulling Ted to her enjoying the feeling of his body against her. He turned and smiled as he wrapped his arms around her.

"Man I'm tired." He yawned and closed his eyes.

"Let's get out and go to bed." Said Terri as she turned off the water and pushed open the shower curtain. He handed her a towel picking one up for himself. She looked at his neck noting a nasty bruise on the right side. "What's that?" He put his hand over it and rubbed his neck.

"Pulling computer cable from under the floor. New kid pulled to hard and I caught it in the throat." They walked into the bed room falling onto the bed. The sun was slowly coming up starting to flood the room with grey light. Terri got up taking one last look through the window at Ben's house then pulled the currents closed and got back into bed snuggling against Ted's back. It was nice to have him home but she was glad he wasn't interested in sex. Her pussy was soar from everything she'd done.

Terri's imagination drifted to Ben as she thought back to him as he slowly pushed is cock into her one finale time. His eyes had that intensity that lovers have for each other when they know their time is fleeting. It was also nice teaching Ben what to do as well as to watch the enjoyment on his face as she responded cumming for him. It would be nice to have Ben to play with from time to time. But the question was; when to do it?

"Honey; when do you have to go back to work?" Asked Terri but Ted never answered, he was dead to the world.

12