All Comments on 'The Boy and the Fairy Ch. 02'

by ArthurSummer2

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just love it.

I would love it if you kept going. I can think of all kinds of different scenarios.

Very hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice

I like it. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great

Great, but what would be really funny was if the Nymphs or maybe some other magical species was also futa but had sex with him like a fairy but with him as the penetrating part.

WhiteNekoWhiteNekoabout 4 years ago
There's really not enough Fairy stories in the world.

And this was one of the better ones. I hope you continue this story one day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story, but so much potential for developpement

The scenes you have written are great, but there's so much room in the world you created for more magical creatures, both good and naughty, more odd magic and customs, flora and fauna, interesting scenery. I wanted to see more encounters. But the biggest loss is never getting to know your characters better. And it doesn't have to be trough conflict, simply traveling and seeing new places, meeting new creatures and overcoming natural obstacles can be an adventure.

Some light additions, such as the hero going trough some trouble with the odd creatures on the island, or simply with lack of food and shelter before meeting the fairy could have been a great possibility to develop his character trough him reacting to his hardships. Him not being 100% sure about helping the fairies and them convincing him could have been a good scene for world-building and getting to know the fairies. Him having to chase the nymph and then either outwitting, resuing or seducing it would have been a much more dynamic scene than them simply finding her.

So i guess my only complaint about your story is that there isn't more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ahhh, what a lovely, exciting hot story. I could just see myself walking naked through the jungle, in an eternal state of arousal with nothing to do day in, day out but letting fairies fuck my dick and fill my balls and the occasional nymph in-between to empty my balls. What a dream.... and then, all of a sudden, there was this niggling thought: what if it was all a smoke screen. What if the fairies fuck my dick, spew their eggs into my body and use me as a breeder for new fairies. What if there are no other men there because they die when new fairies are born and the breeders testicals explode.....

Sorry, I unvoluntarily borrowed your brilliant story for my private horror trip. Still loved your story.....

FatWillySTLFatWillySTLabout 2 years ago

Patiently waiting for the next episode. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

How about making the man squirt, by poking out the fairy's or tentacle deep in bladder, then continue till u reach the balls and directly orgasm inside the balls

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous