The Boy and the Fairy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure," Jemidah said simply as he grabbed the base of his cock to help engorge himself.

Raisa quietly took position in front of his cock again and easily slipped her cock into the hole of his. She slowly pumped her cock into him, hugging onto the head of his cock and making slow, even thrusts into him. Jemidah was almost embarrassed to feel himself cumming before the fairy had been fucking him for even a minute, but Raisa just smiled and sped her thrusts until she was once again filling his engorged balls with her multicolored spunk.

"Excuse me," A strange, feminine voice spoke from beside the pair, causing them to jump with shock. They turned to see a woman standing there. Here skin was a light green color and her hair appeared to be made of leaves. Her stomach was flat and toned, and her breasts were about a B cup in size. She was entirely naked, and Jemidah's eyes drifted down to her hairless pussy. In fact, her entire body was hairless except for the leafy covering on her head.

"Excuse me," the strange woman said again. "May I join you?"

Raisa looked into Jemidah's eyes and whispered to him: "That's a forest nymph. Say 'yes'."

"Yes," Jemidah said, looking back at the nymph. "Please join us."

Raisa withdrew her softening cock from Jemidah's abused cock hole as the nymph walked over to them. Jemidah's penis was still painfully erect, and he was more than ready to greet the normal-sized, green woman. The nymph sank to her knees in front of the sitting Jemidah and leaned in to kiss him. Jemidah eagerly accepted the kiss and leaned back into her. He was surprised to feel her begin to French-kiss him, and his head began to swim as their tongues danced together between their locked lips.

Jemidah was over taken with lust and pushed his body into hers. She willingly leaned back into the ground, never breaking her kiss with the young man. Before he knew it, Jemidah was laying on top of the beautiful woman with her soft legs spread around his hips and his erect penis rubbing into her groin. He reached down to finger her pussy and get her ready with a little foreplay, but after finding her pussy already sopping wet, Jemidah decided to go for it and instead grabbed his cock and guided it into her waiting vagina.

The forest nymph gasped as Jemidah entered her. The feeling was so intense for her that she couldn't maintain the kiss and she instead wrapped her arms and legs around him, pulling him as deep into her pussy as he could go. The feeling of her soft, warm pussy wrapped around Jemidah's cock was heaven to him. He slowly began to swing his hips, moving his cock gently in and out of her and grinding his swollen testicles against her soft ass.

"Make love to me," The nymph whispered into his ear. "Make love to me hard. I want to feel you deep inside me."

Jemidah needed no more encouragement, and started pounding into her pussy hard. For the first time since arriving on this island, he was on top, and he was the one penetrating. He was worried that it wouldn't last, but he surprised himself. After about ten minutes he was still going strong and he could feel the sexy nymph begin to tense up underneath him, gyrating her hips in an ever more insistent way. Before he knew it she was moaning and her pussy was clenching around his still hard cock.

The grinding of her orgasm against him was enough to throw Jemidah over the edge, and before he knew it his body was wracked with orgasm. He thrusted as deep into the nymph as he could as he felt his balls finally release and cum shoot out of him like a rocket. The orgasm was so intense that he actually felt himself drooling as rope after rope of fairy cum was shot from his penis. He came so much into this strange woman that streams of rainbow colored cum began squirting around his cock, out of the nymphs pussy, and onto the ground around them. Normally, Jemidah would release about four or five spurts of cum, but he lost count at twelve jets of semen into this pretty, green girl, and that wasn't even halfway.

When the incredible orgasm was finally over, Jemidah slowly rolled off of the panting nymph. They laid side by side, their groins mutually covered in colorful spunk like some kind of naughty art project.

"That was incredible," The nymph gasped, trying to catch her breath.

As Jemidah looked over at her to respond, he noticed that they were surrounded. Seemingly in ever branch on every tree surrounding them were more naked nymph women. They were blushing and playing with their own pussies and tits, letting out slight moans as they watched the scene taking place before them.

"Jemidah, that was beautiful," Raisa flew up next to him, her cock semi-rigid under her dress. "Look at all these other nymphs, just waiting to be impregnated. You have done us a great service by helping us mate once. But... would you consider staying with us? There is a lot more work left to be done, and it is not often that we get to breed."

Jemidah had finally found relief, and the endorphins were coursing through his body. He considered her offer. So far he had seen no signs of proper human civilization. No boats, not even any wreckage. This island had been uncharted before he arrived, and chances were that it would remain so. Besides, living in a place where beautiful women worshipped your cock and your primary job was fucking beautiful women wasn't all that bad.

"I'll stay with you, Raisa," Jemidah said. "After all, these poor women need me."

12