All Comments on 'The Boy Next Door'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 120 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice information

You forgot to mention how you cheat at the scores to get all those things. Imstillacheater. You're an embarrassment to the site and all the other writers who actually earn their scores without cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Review of Posters

Why do people come here and leave a negative post. You knew what it was before you came. Could it be because you are interested but hate yourself so much you have to post negative things. For me I thought it was good it did what it was supposed to do keep me interested and turn me on. For you that keep posting negatives and ruining the number system SCREW YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Those of you who think this writer is awful should pay attention

Don't give this writer less than a three. They have bragged about this in the forums. They get mostly ones and twos, except for the cuck lovers who give these stories fives. The writer complains to the site that they have cheating going on on their stories. The site takes away all the ones and twos. That's how all this writer's stories have scores so high. They brag about it. This isn't a guess. I've seen a score of 2.60 go to a 4.70 in less than an hour three days after it was posted. If you give this a one you're helping this writer because they will just cheat. Give it a three and keep the cheater from scamming the system.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 6 years ago
Not Just Another Bewitched by the Vintage Booty Fantasy or Gorgonized by Gluteaus Gag

I enjoyed the story like a quick shot of mocha cappuccino before starting work. It flowed. had energy and kicked off the day ever so nicely. As for substance? In terms of being a carnal story, it was fine . The husband character had assurance in his abilities and had no more qualms or fears sharing his wife then average suburbanites does loaning out hedge clippers.

He was cocky in his own right which is a refreshing change from the oblivious, blindly trusting or inept male spouses that often populate Imstillfun's milfpower paens. I like that studs next door were polite and apropriately grateful for carnal boon bestowed upon them - very good . My qualm would be they didn't have to prove " their worth " quite enough to merit milf next door . Find a lost dog , shovel blizzard snow or at v least let them have host duties prior to potential tryst.

Most of all, however, I do want to say I liked in spades the deliberate build up of teasing, then tension ( of carnal variant ) and finally descriptions of erotic release .

The story ended up with each and every character a happy camper . I would have been estatic if one solitary role player had cause to be maybe not unhappy. ...but bittersweet .

Bottom Line : Imstillfun lived up to her monikor , easy read with elements of clear excellence in terms of technique, along with a few missed opportunities to take tale to elite level .

I thank the author for sharing.

Lex1Lex1over 6 years ago
Funny.

I think it's funny how people use the hall of fame as a way to justify the myth that Consequence writers are the best writers in this genre, and that Cuckold and Wife sharing writers should stop posting because they aren't wanted. Then, you have a writer like this one get high scores, over 3000 followers, and hundreds of favorites on many of her stories, and they want to talk about cheating and try to come up with ways to collude to bring down her scores.

You can make your case that she uses YOUR tactics to drive cuckold stories scores down against you. But, how do you account for all the favorites and the followers? There is no system for that. To ignore these just to make your case is only telling half the truth.

If you're not a fan, why come to her stories? You know what she's writing about. You haven't been duped into thinking it was going to be something different. Your frustration with her isn't because she's such a horrible writer with high scores. The frustration is that you haven't been able to successfully drive her scores down like you want to. If she is cheating, she's using YOUR tactics against you.

But those favorites, though!! Can't cheat those.

The question is "how can this writer succeed where other cuckold writers have failed"? Well, you'll have to ask her THREE THOUSAND followers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WONDERFUL

Well written and very hot and sexy as a hot wife should be.All five stars here..

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 6 years ago
My View

I have visited your biography and read your comments which are honest and helpful. I am not offended by the cuckold theme although it is not my favourite. I think you are a good writer and I like the build-up in this story but what surprises me about it is that the woman (or at least her sexual favours) are turned into a commodity for the husband to distribute or not at his discretion. I might have expected it of a man but am amazed at a woman taking this line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ok, so?

When is Karl going to invite Jim over to fuck his girlfriend?

When is slut going to set up Jim with a hot young girl?

Until these happen he is just a WACC, with a slut for a wife.

ps none of the guys respect Jim at this point, they may drink his beer, fuck his wife, and laugh at his jokes. But they don't respect him.

pss If this is an example of an enlightened and well grounded husband, why are there never any enlightened and well grounded wives?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

demon = fantasy category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I dare you to read this!

Your mental illness is getting worse.

Maybe some professional help is good idea?

Now... you are thinking I am one of those hate/people?

Well I am not.

I will present my case, and if you dare, think about it.

*

Your own story: Nancy's Tale

Wife gets cheated and scorched earth is not a problem for you.

*

In about pile of your other stories husband gets cheated and

he is made to just about suck the cum out of her gapping asshole.

*

I rest my case. There is no nonbrain damage answer to this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@anon

demon = fantasy category ???

I think you meant that for Ahazura's story...

screwherscrewherover 6 years ago

I enjoyed this story. But honestly I'd prefer that Karl fucked the wife by himself as opposed to a threesome. For me it's always hotter with the husband watching or the wife is getting laid with his full knowledge and approval. I admit I like the idea of a Karl moving next door. Where he seduces and fucks my wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: Review of Posters

How can one ruin the scoring system, when the author has been accused of cheating on the scores. It's an insult to the authors that do get high scores because they've earned them. Of course, some would disagree, since they're most likely one of her three thousand followers, but that doesn't stop them from whining. Normal for her followers. I won't comment on story since I don't read this author, but the comments they're priceless, well worth checking out. Hang in there anon, I'm glad you got your dismay at other readers off your chest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 STARS !!

Another great story and looking foward to more chapters !! I greatly enjoy most all of your stories and believe you are one of the best writers on this site. KEEP WRITING PLEASE !!!!

FeelthyPierreFeelthyPierreover 6 years ago
Thank you!

The setup was a bit long for my personal preference but still a very good story and worth the effort.

Thank You!!!

magmamanmagmamanover 6 years ago
Most women

..Love the idea of someone finding them attractive. I enjoyed the way this author explored the thoughts and feelings of the wife as things progressed. For some, taking things as far as the tale does is over the top and things halt at just the exhibitionism part.

Others, it can go all the way and be all right.

Men that enjoy their mates being exposed are actually fairly common. (Very rarely, like with my own wife, the reverse is also true.)

I know when I saw my own wife do a strip tease on stage a few years back it was one powerful experience.

I have attempted a few times to write the scenario myself, thus far since I am male (usually..lol) , I just never seem to get it quite right. Interesting that from the female point of view, it works better.

Good job,

thanks,

MGM

kimi1990kimi1990over 6 years ago
Sorry, lovermine, I'm not with you on this one.

I have an explanation for 3000 followers. Many (3000, evidently) people like Imstillfun's stories. It's much the same phenomenon you see in the incest category. It is immensely popular. Most of the "most read" stories on the site are incest stories. If you look at the 25 most favorited stories, nearly all are incest.

Most people come to the site to read stroke stories. It's a porn site, after all. It's natural for stroke stories to get lots of views and favorites. Imstillfun writes stroke stories. Ergo, lots of views and favorites. That may, or may not, translate into scores.

For example, "Sitting on My Son's Lap," is the most favorited story on the site. It has 4966 favorites. What's the score? 4.44. Not a bad score, but not even in the ballpark of "hall-of-fame."

How many voters, would you estimate, would click on Imstillfun's stories and give them a one? I would estimate from one thousand to five thousand, based on the numbers of votes consequences stories in the LW HOF stories get. That's not one or five voters, that's one thousand to five thousand. So, how does Imstillfun consistently get scores in the 4.70 range? Let's let Imstillfun explain. Not my words, or the words of some conspiracy nut, Imstillfun's words.

"I have a guy who is obviously trolling my cuckold stories and voting 1* more than once. I report it and every once in a while the editors fix it."

"A guy." Does anyone seriously believe that "a guy" is the only one who gives this writer a one?

"I've seen this happen to my stories. I've requested it as it says to in the fraud section." That is: "If you see activity you believe is fraudulent on your stories or the stories of others, you can report it to the site and they'll do a sweep on your story (a paraphrase of the site's voter fraud section)"

Imstillfun is, obviously, a widely read writer, but how many favorites a writer has says not one thing about scoring. Apples and oranges, my love. JPB and HDK both have more followers than Imstillfun, but their stories don't consistently score in the 4.70 range. That's because they don't self-report.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Kimi 1990 is correct

I'm guessing most of the people who love these stories are scrolling with only one hand ! And when finished , I doubt most of them bother with scoring any "Stroke" story .

Something is definitely fishy in Rotterdam !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Is it odd to anyone else

I am a fan of this author. Just to admit that upfront. Is it strange to anybody else that detractors of this author can quote stories and comments Word for Word claim to hate her

Also the person that comments one star usual shit Comments multiple times on each story. If these are not stalking I don’t know what is

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'm glad some people like their wives to

have as little respect for them as they seem to have for their wives. This situation can only happen if both the husband and wife share the same Mental Health disorders. Advocating these situations in their own lives (Reality follows Fiction and liberates desires) displays their disrespect of each other. So a valid comment which will undoubtedly bring out the minority voices and increase your score. You're welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5!! HEY ANNONY You're not talking about

your dead ex wife I'm sure. She fucked the fleet

Bob150BobBob150Bobover 6 years ago
Me too.

I want my wife to do that too....

Yes, all of it.

Thanks for sharing.

Bob

slipperycat25slipperycat25over 6 years ago
Love it

Your stories are fantastic. They never fail to get me hard (that is a weird compliment). I do wish my wife could be even a little of this adventurous. Keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CUCKOLD

Tis husband and wife have lost all respect for one another.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Magmaman got it right

MGM said "Most women love the idea of someone finding them attractive. I enjoyed the way this author explored the thoughts and feelings of the wife as things progressed."

It is a rarity in Loving Wives stories (and especially the BTB genre) for authors to try to explain the way a wandering wife's thoughts and motivations can slowly turn to the stage where she does something she previously considered unthinkable.

Whilst in most situations a woman will simply feel pleased and perhaps flattered by "somebody finding them attractive" and take it no further, given the right circumstances it can often progress to her being open to seduction.

I suspect that many LW authors see the situations they are describing as so wrong that they are incapable of understanding the wandering wife's motives. Imstillfun doesn't suffer from that incapacity.

Lue

looking4itlooking4itover 6 years ago

I think this is one of the more true to life and accurate stories I’ve read on the lit in quite a while. I don’t think some of the people who complain have a problem with the wife sharing as much as they’re jealous of this couple’s ease of intimate communication, their level of respect for each other, and their trust. It is always amazing how many “moral police officers” are here on a porn site complaining about “aberrant” behavior.

This is a classic story of a wife who has a secret or subconscious exhibitionist personality. She obviously likes to be shown off but she doesn’t want the responsibility of taking that action herself. She goes as comfortable as she can herself but she doesn’t stop hubby from taking it further. They talk about alternative bedroom behavior and if they haven’t said specifically what they’re comfortable with it is obvious they each know the limits that could be pushed. There’s a check off going to make sure that one is OK with it what the other is doing. There’s no lack of respect for one against the other. And she doesn’t just drop her panties right away at the sight of some young hunk.

I thought it was well written and had keen insight from a female perspective about building sexual tension over time and releasing it in a safe, controlled, and loving way. I started reading this with some trepidation but found as I went along it was not what I anticipated. Good job, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a Bad Girl

If you don't like this author simply pass by. I think the stories are hot and remember this site is for erotic FICTION. Because it is written doesn't mean it happened.

Tancred618Tancred618over 6 years ago
Lost all Respect for each other?

The person who made the above comment is insane. These people love each other. Their respect for each other is profound. Nowhere does either put the other down, does one make decisions not involving the other. Constantly she and Jim ask each other if what she is doing is all right, she asks if it is okay with him and he asks if it is okay with her.

What I really like about the author's skill here is the female's constant questioning of herself and her motives. She wants to show Karl everything, she wants to hide. She doesn't know what to say when he offers to help with the groceries so she simply accepts the help. Everything seems sensible, exactly what a woman in her place with a loving and accepting husband would be doing and saying.

This lady is one great writer, good characters in a genre not noted for characterization. If you don't like stories about wives taking a lover, stop reading stories in Loving Wives.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
More idiotic cuck fans!!!

All of you who love cheating wives and think they love their husbands are idiots!!! What you insinuate as love is only selfishly behavior and has nothing to do with respect and appreciation!! If one spouse isnt enough why marry?? Live as a single and be happy!!! 98% of all marriages trying sharing swaping or cuckolding get divorced - its amazing that you idiots always know the other 2%!!!

oatzaboatzabover 6 years ago
Youa are wrong about us!

@Tancred618 We like stories where the wives have lover, but the husbands will have other woman as wife later in those stories! There are a lot of them her in LW!

I suggest you to read Vulcez "How Are You?" here in the Loving Wives!

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
The amazing BayernPeter -- Boy Statistician

Of course, BP, as you say: "98% of all marriages trying sharing swaping or cuckolding get divorced."

Here's another statistic: 98% of all statistics quoted on the internet are made up.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful story!

I wish my hubby was as open minded as that. This story soaked my panties. Keep writing , I love your thoughts and desires and your profile pic is very sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 *'s

I just love pissing off that twat who wastes his life posting negative comments on here.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 6 years ago
You need to be careful -

us OLD guys can't keep up all the strokin' !!!!!

5 -yes FIVE STARS! and some messy socks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Profile pic

Damn, put some clothes on. Gross

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HOTTTT !!!🔥🔥🔥🔥

Wow, this was a really hot short story. I wish my husband was like Jim, I was so wet reading this. 😉

boaman007boaman007over 6 years ago
Another great read....

5 stars and another wonderful story. Love the way you set things up in your stories, your work is a joy to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just trash

Nothing but trash.

drumstick2drumstick2over 6 years ago
Damn Girl!

Your stories are always great with the perfect blend of set-up and sex. I know what I'm going to be doing the next 20 minutes or so...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I don't know which was worse?

The profile picture or the story. This poor woman had the IQ of a rock. You couldn't pick a better profile picture? Seems like both of you made bad choices. This wasn't up to your usual stuff.

1 star

fridayamfridayamover 6 years ago
Nice build-up

and I ended up wanting more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot story

One of my favorite authors. Keep rocking, girl! Another hot one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

Great story I love your work thank you for writing

oatzaboatzabover 6 years ago
Funny Hypocrisy

The Loving Wives category is full of the sexual inequality advertising stories. I think except for the BTB-Consequence stories the overwghelming the category with such stories, where the wives get extra sex out from the marriage and the husbands are either Saints (in the RAAC stories) or sexualy connected to only the wives who can have extramarital sex with others.

Only the female gender is free for extramarital sex and the fate of the husbands are the SANCTUARY with eternal FAITHFULNESS.

Funny the Cuckolding lifestyle and the Wife sharing story fans accuse the Consequence and BTB story authors that they are the representative of the faithfulness.

Funny but the owerwhelming majority of the Cuckolding lifestyle and the Wife sharing stories contain FAITHFUL HUSBANDS with wives who are free for the extramarital affairs or MFM sex.

Are this MFM or Cuckolding lifestyle husbands faithful Saints except for the bisexual husbands?

My question goes to the BTB and Consequence story fan fellows.

Is not this Gender Inequality Advertising plots in these stories show a high level HYPOCRISY in the exhibited marriage situations ? I think yes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars!!!

Great story. Got me hard. Please, write more.

FmypcktFmypcktover 6 years ago
Loved it

I loved it hun. But now I’m fantasizing you and I sharing your hubs.

heartsurgeheartsurgeover 6 years ago
Lovely writing from a very sexy woman

What is compelling about your workis the way in which it manages to celebrate your HotWife sexuality and yet still maintain love for your husband, cuckolded as he often is. It's very lovely, and the best form of this adventurous Hotwife promiscuity.

Lovely and powerfully sexy in a way that can grow a relationship rather than diminish or destroy one. Thanks and keep writing please.

OOAAOOAAover 6 years ago
Fantastic story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THX!

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 6 years ago
Amazing!

I simply love this post. Thank you for sharing.

boredhubby2boredhubby2over 6 years ago
Wow

That is a very hot story!.. It would be so much fun in real life

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 6 years ago
Loved it

Well done progression of events. Hardly realistic but erotic as hell. If I want realistic I’ll look in mirror.

Lucky3Lucky3over 6 years ago
Lovely

Very enjoyable and sexy too

icebreadicebreadover 6 years ago
smashing story

bloody well done young lady

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 6 years ago
I need a husband

who would share me like that. I was rubbing my clit with its cute pink bow dreaming of those men desiring my body. cumming in and on me. Oh my

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So let me understand this

This authors score went up incrementally from 2.8 to 4.0 in 3 Days. Are you saying that the site management incrementally manages her scores.

So far this story, in 3 Days, has 51 favorites. The top 3 stories in the LW hall of fame have, 63 10 months, 79 1 year, 163 3 years, 4 months.

In 3 Days this story is the 2nd most popular for the last 7 Days , and the 10th most popular for the last 30 Days.

And you say the author cheats. Maybe she’s just good?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No, I'd say just a cheater

No one is claiming this author is a cheater, THIS AUTHOR said they cheat, dumb fuck.

ImstillfunImstillfunover 6 years agoAuthor
Don’t confuse me with the facts.

My mind is made up. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
higher rating

5 stars is not high enough, imagining my wife in this story has my old cock Throbbing. Karl needs to return with his 3 friends one day, all 5 men wear her out.

cabanazcabanazover 6 years ago
5 stars

Quickly becoming my favorite writer.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
OMG I love it

What a great hot, wet story. Reading your story brought me to the delicious thought that you were writing about a situation that I’ve actually participated in many times. I love young (or not so young) cock working with my husband to get every last orgasm out of my yearning body. Great fun xoxoxoxox Annette

ImstillfunImstillfunover 6 years agoAuthor
Guess what.

In 4 Days I cheated myself to 60 new followers and the 6thmost popular author in the last 30 Days. I am a master criminal. Bahahahahahahaha (evil laugh).

I am SUPER CHEATER!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Your story and your ass 5 star

You are my favorite author here. Love your ass ( pls update profile pic with latest pic obviously with your ass stuck out)

This story is going to be my masturbatory aid until you come up with a new one.

Love you babe..

MaeWestFanMaeWestFanover 6 years ago
I liked the story very much

I could easily relate to your female character. It is a real turn-on for me to be used as eye-candy. When a guy lusts over me and showers me with complements. My panties can get very wet.

You should stop accepting anonymous comments. It is the same stupid immature crap again and again. Plus, if the cowards don't had the balls to identify themselves. Who cares what they have to say.

Another great read. You could add another chapter. There are three more young cocks next door.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lovely story

5 stars for sure. No crying, no revenge, just pure sweet lust and sex at its finest. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Perfect..,,

...story about a loving couple expanding their sexual boundaries together....in a respectful way. Very erotic!!! The kind of hot, sexy stuff that drives the anonymous trolls nuts. And for that, you get five *s from me.

twointriguedtwointriguedover 6 years ago
Justgr8...

....is a POS....should be banned from this site...publishes for-shit poems in Literotica (I tried to read them, but couldn’t finish because they sucked so badly). Pats himself on the back as a “published poet” in his bio. Even ‘favorited’ one of his own. Feels the need to criticize others’ work, but doesn’t have the balls to allow comments on his crap. Fucking troll.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Needed more

A great story and I voted 5 stars but it ended a bit abruptly. Should have gone on a bit longer.

liqueurliqueurover 6 years ago
Loved it.

Thank you for this. I mostly read about cuckoldry with quite a darker tinge to it. This was a very fine change of pace. I'll be reading more of your stuff.

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsover 6 years ago
Excellent.....Needs Chapters 2 through........

Love the story, but there are three more young men living across the street, don't you think we should introduce them (and their cocks) to the new cul-de-sac slut?? Sounds like fun to me.....and then there are so many more neighbors and neighbor's sons....and daughters. I see chapter 18 coming up soon.

Great job, more please

Nadine

col_lovercol_loverover 6 years ago
Jim's wife is a slut.

I loved this story, Wife sharing stories are the best, Fantastic job Imstillfun, chapter 2, is needed.

magmamanmagmamanover 6 years ago
Enjoy your work

Both my wife and I read your stories together some evenings, we get a kick out of fantasies. Of course, we are also far more conservative, but it's fun to think about.

My gal is always up to something, with the goal to get me going and she tends to be a bit naughty.

Stories are fun, even for those of us who don't.

Thanks,

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
needed more ?

hell this was just enough to get me to jack off several times ive always wanted to share . I need to find a lady who wont mind one bit .. I want to move next door to imstillfun

AquacplAquacplover 6 years ago
Awesome story

Excellent story! Love the gradual slide into exhibitionism at the window, very believable! I love doing the same thing at Haulover beach. It makes me feel sexy if I can see the guys starring at me and getting aroused!! My husband loves watching me tease the guys

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mmmmm... Can just picture it

Great story. Looking at your profile picture, I can just imagine that sexy, firm little ass on display every morning. Mmmm. Great that Jim lets you finally fulfill your fantasy. 😜 I will read more of your stuff.

Rnlaw44Rnlaw44over 6 years ago
Why are there so many haters

Why do people take the time for negative comments? If you like anauthor or story comment, if you don’t then move on! It is ridiculous to me for people to make such nasty comments on a site you have control over who and what you read.

I like this author and the stories she writes. She sets a tone and sets a stage. You can invest into the fantasy she is creating.

I dont believe the husband was forced into this and as per her writing seemed to enjoy it! It cant always be a guy with a huge appendage and 2 women doing all he desires, women have to have some fun sometimes!!

Plus if the profile pic is the author, that is a double bonus even if 5 years old! People should not waste their time hating, don’t take yourself so seriously people. If the story is good, your body will respond. Then take matters into your own hands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Garbage

Nothing more needs to be said. Not hating, just telling it like I see it.

oxynam25oxynam25over 6 years ago
@Rnlaw44 because this author writes garbage stories (to normal people)

Like everyoneisavoyeur this author has her own fans and I guess that's cool, but the stories she writes are absolutely terrible. I know people have fetishes and those people like these kinds of story, but majority do not and it pisses people off especially when people go "lol closet cuck". Yeah if you get mad at a cuckold story you are obviously a closet cuck, not a normal human being that doesn't like cheating. Like I said though she has her own fan group, but you keep writing terrible stories and it pisses other people off. A lot of good writers don't get recognition, but this one does. I guess cuckolding is getting really popular.

I read 2 of this author's stories so far and that was enough for me. It's the LW section though, if you write about cuckolding then you can expect to get crap thrown at you for it.

She also wrote a dumb story solely to piss off readers because she got her feelings hurt. Claimed the story was true, but in the comments she wrote in it was obviously a lie. I get it she was mad, but that comes off as obnoxious. Yeah if you don't like it then don't read it I agree, I won't be reading anymore, but don't be surprised about the hateful comments she will continue to get.

Also if her fans only defense is "lol closet cuck" then expect the hateful comments to keep coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@rnlaw44

you still don't get the closet cuck thing do you? read, then in a fit of shame and denial leave a nasty comment? betrayed, justgr8, huecuck and the rest spend every waking minute here devouring cuck tales, spanking tiny monkeys, then feebly decrying the thousands of stories they over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice story

I'm not usually a fan of the cuck stories and this one really didn't cross that line so I found it acceptable and pretty arousing as well as well written.

In my experience, most husbands like knowing that other men find their wives attractive. Some men enjoy the idea that other men would like to screw their wives. This knowledge makes the wife more desirable and sexy to them. Most married men are OK with almost ANYTHING that gets the wife's juices flowing more than normal. If fantasizing about the hot neighbor gets her going, that's great. If teasing the hot neighbor gets her going and makes her feel sexy, that's great. If flirting gets her going, that's great. Most husbands, however, aren't willing to let it go beyond that. It simplyn becomes too dangerous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
great story line

Bring this story line a sequel. Karl and his best friend double fuck her after she teases them to the point that she craves both young studs. You do a great job of teasing, flirting and showing off. Makes her heat and their willingness believable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very good story

Brings back memories of days past when my wife was fucking our neighbor. Man those were some hot times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
good tease and nice build up

I bet Karl would tell his buddies. They'd come over and stuff her airtight. Might make a nice sequel.

I gave it 5 stars! You tell a story AND can write cock stiffening action. New work soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Next door

My wife and I had this guy that lived next door, he came over a lot. He mowed our grass, helped me every chance he got, just a nice young man, about 20 or so. My wife and I were both middle 30's. One hot day, the wife and I were lying out in the back yard, in bathing suits. She suntanned nude while I was at work, the kid would always be gone to class. But she put on her suit weekends when the kid was home. We were chatting, and he asked her why she wore her suit on weekends, and didn't during the week? Once she realized he had been home and seen her, she never bothered with the suit any more. That was fun, all that happened was he saw her nude, but still a kick.

Sandman_truckSandman_truckover 4 years ago
Awesome story ...

and a good read . I liked the well paced buildup . There is so much more possible to tell about their stories . I hope you don't turn the husband into a bi-cuckold wimp and the sexy wife into some crazed slut . Keep it sexy and erotic and lets have another chapter .

Maybe start Monday mornings with a full robe at the window and everyday get less and less until Friday when she is naked but no actual contact between Her and Karl . The weekends could be for that . All this could lead sometime down the road that Karl could take her on a date maybe once a month while Jim stays at home and waits until they arrive home and all three enjoy some hot sex . No gangbangs with Karl's buddies and no wild fucking other men in the parking lot of some bar/club . Keep it loving and erotic .

col_lovercol_loverabout 4 years ago
Imstillfun The Slut

My first comment on this story was in 2017.

I love to come back and read the comments every now and again. I noticed OXYNAM25 as well as others left nasty comments. OXYNAM25 has never written anything, he has no favorites, he is just a very lonely sole.

I think Imstillfun is one of the best authors on this site, she gets my blood boiling, and I have started to get my new girlfriend reading stories as well while I lick her out. She gets so wet and normally has her first orgasm with my tongue licking her. Keep up the good work Imstillfun. Every normal person loves a good slut wife story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Troll

It knows it. Ww all know it. At least we know it will never be invited to a contest. That requires talent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wonderful story

What a wonderful wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story and very well written...can't wait to read more of your stories...

Cucks_R_UsCucks_R_Usabout 3 years ago

Love this genre and this story.

Beast1961caBeast1961caalmost 3 years ago

Now she has to meet the rest of the boys... maybe Jim could host a bar-b-q.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

Nice build-up, of course I am enjoying the fantasy from the third person view. I am not sure how is this in any way attractive to the husband. Here is my epilog:

The wife fucked Karl once more the next day while husband was at work. This continued for two more days and on Thursday Karl simply moved in the house overnight. Come Saturday and she and Karl moved into the house Karl rented with two of his buddies and all three fucked her for the whole weekend as Jim could see from his window. She did not return home Monday but waved to Jim from the front yard of the rented house. When Jim knocked on the door of the rented house unknown new guy answered and told him that she is not inside. When Jim started to argue the guy just closed the door in his face. They improvised some curtains on the front window. Jim could see the silhouettes on the first floor the whole night, obviously going in and out of the living room where some action was going on the floor. This continued for two more weeks when the wife returned to Jim's house. She just took some clothes, cell phone, and asked Jim for money to buy groceries. When Jim offered the ride to grocery store, she just waved off and told him that she already have a lift. Jim watched as his wife entered the front of a pickup into the middle seat while one of the boys moved his hand between her legs. Soon her head disappeared from the view of the pickup cabin.

For the next 4 months Jim could see her cooking for the boys and fucking almost every day in the living room of the house on the first floor. She never picked up a phone call or text from Jim.

4 months later there was a disturbance in the residence of the rented house. Two police cars arrived and three of the boys and Jim's wife were escorted in handcuffs. It seems somebody reported drug use in the house. The landlord evicted the whole group and posted "for rent" sign in the yard.

Jim has bailed out his wife and Karl but did not have enough money to bail out the other two.

Jim was hoping his wife would return but she and Karl simply took his car keys and two credit cards from his wallet and drove off when he went to a toilet in the gas station outside the police precinct. It has been three weeks without any sign of his wife or Karl. Jim is pondering whether he should file the missing person's report with police or wait few more weeks longer since he found out they are using his credit cards which means they are OK. Jim is one happy man now knowing how beautiful his wife is that no young man can resist her charms.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Old whore chases children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I totally disagree with recent commenters. I'd love it if my lady showed off to a young stud. I'd be just like the guy in this one, encouraging her as she steps up the teasing and fucking her as she tells me about it. Personally, I love exhibitionist women and would love to watch the "show off" as well as the follow through. It would be amazing watching the younger stud drill her while she sucks my cock.

If you do a sequel, forget these idiotic commenters. Have Karl and Jim dp her.

skindiver71skindiver71over 2 years ago

This is an amazingly hot story that I shared with my wife before having some hot sex! Imstillfun always delivers!

MAJESTY210MAJESTY210over 2 years ago

I found the story so hot because the husband was allowing her to show off her sexy side and at the same time she was being respectful of him and then when the final act happened the two of them shared the experience “So Fucking Hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Easy to see why this author is so popular.

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreabout 2 years ago

She needs to get cucked by a minotaur

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It’s been awhile. Life isn’t always easy. Happy to be back. We loved this hot story. Great build us as the husband encourages his wife to show off for another man as she slowly submits to her desires. Hope to see more stories soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written tale. I love the way she starts to show off, gradually showing more. I love how being watched turns her on, and her husband encourages and reinforces it. As he does, the guy next door is also giving reinforcing praise. Both of these fan her fire and she willingly goes further each time, with hubby gladly encouraging her. When Karl comes over the reader can tell she is ready to give in. This scenario is believable to those of us who would love to watch our wife getting fucked, and are proud of the way they turn guys on. A lot of guys feel this way, contrary to some commenters, and I think many of them won't admit it, to their wives or even to themselves. I think those are the ones who read these stories and post angry comments. If they didn't secretly love it, why are they even reading these stories? I would gladly spit roast my wife with the stud of her choice.

marredfun73marredfun73over 1 year ago

I agree with most recent anon comments. Couldn't have said it better, so will simply agree.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...