The Boy Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey there," I said. My heart was beating. He and I had not spoken since that day I checked out his view. "What's up?" I asked.

"Oh," he faltered. He seemed he was nervous. "We got some of your mail."

"Oh, thank you," I replied. Then, "How are things going with the house?" I asked.

"Great," he said. "I love living here."

We started to chat. After a moment I invited him in for a cup of coffee. We sat at the kitchen table and chatted. As we talked my heart stopped beating so fast. It was just a normal conversation.

Jim came home as we were chatting. He smiled at me.

"Hi there," he said.

He made small talk with us. He then asked Karl how he liked living here. Karl told him about how he liked the house and the neighborhood. Jim responded with, "The views are great too."

I nearly choked on my coffee.

Karl smiled and laughed, "Yes it's a beautiful neighborhood."

We chatted a bit more and Karl left. I gave Jim a look.

"What?" He laughed. "The guy gawks at my sexy wife everyday. I don't get to tease him?"

"You're bad," I laughed.

That night when we made love he brought up Karl.

"So your boyfriend came to see you," he laughed. "I saw your nipples were hard through your tank as you talked to him."

I sighed.

"I bet he loved checking them out. Wanted to touch them," he went on. "Do you like being checked out by your boyfriend."

He was on top of me thrusting into me.

"I like it," I panted. Then I told him about the morning Karl wanted me to turn around. He wasn't mad. It excited him. He asked me how it made me feel. We switched gears from making love to fucking. Telling him about showing off was turning me on. It was turning him on too.

"Oh, so you like showing off for your boyfriend," he teased as he thrust into me. "I bet he wished he could see more. I bet he'd loved to grab that sexy ass."

He kept fucking me and prodding me.

"So, would you like it if he grabbed your ass? Did you like turning around for him? I bet he loved it," he said.

As he talked I felt my orgasm building. The thought of Karl being turned on by me was boiling in my mind. As I came I hissed, "Yes, Yes, I loved him looking at me. It turned me on." Truthfully I liked the thought of him grabbing me too, but I didn't say so. I came hard.

He kissed me. "Who knew my pretty little wife could be so naughty," he said lovingly.

We switched back to making love mode. "I love you," he said as he came.

"I love you too," I replied.

My morning routine went on. Every day Karl would ask me to twirl. Each day I did and smiled as I did. I looked forward to it. A few times Jim caught me. After he'd always take me in his arms and we'd make out. A few times he fucked me in the den or kitchen before he left.

One day I was in the mall shopping. As I passed the lingerie store I decided to go in. I found myself checking out the robes. I found two that caught my eye. They were both shorter than my pink one. From the back you could probably see the beginning of the curve of my cheeks. They were both lacy and of lighter material than the pink one. I bought them both.

The next morning when I got out of bed I put on the white robe. Jim saw it.

"Oooo, you bought your boyfriend a new robe I see," he teased.

I turned, "Do you like it?" I asked.

"Looks great, I bet he'll love it," he slapped my ass. "Shows off a lot more of your ass," he laughed.

I went down to get my coffee. I could feel the cool air on my ass. I wondered how much was showing. I tugged the robe down.

The mornings had gotten darker. As I walked into my living room in my new robe I realized that I probably really stood out in the lighted living room with the darker mornings. I waited for Karl. I wasn't disappointed. As soon as he saw me in my new white robe he gave me two thumbs up. I turned so he could see the back. When I looked back he had his hands over his heart faking a heart attack. I laughed.

As I did Jim came in.

"I gotta run babe," he said.

He grabbed me and kissed me in full view of Karl. Then he looked out the window and waved. He headed out the door. I saw him exchange a few words with Karl, but couldn't hear what they said. As Jim pulled out Karl waved at him. Then he turned back to me, gave me another thumbs up and drove off.

I was horny all day. Karl now knew that Jim knew Karl had seen me, and he knew Jim didn't mind. I wondered what Karl must be thinking. I went to shower. Again, in the shower, I rubbed myself to an orgasm. I wondered what it would be like to be naked in front of Karl, in front of Jim and Karl. I came.

I was horny all day. When Jim got home I pushed him against the door, unzipped his pants, and started sucking his cock.

"Did your boyfriend get you all hot and horny?" he asked.

"Uh huh," I admitted and got back to sucking cock.

"I suppose you want me to fuck you, or is it Karl you want to fuck?" he teased.

"I don't care," I said. "Fuck me, cum in my mouth, cum on me, whatever you want," I moaned.

"Oh, so showing off today made you feel a little slutty," joked.

"Yes," I said as I went back to sucking his cock.

"I want to fuck my naughty little girl," he said.

I unzipped my jeans. Since I was on my knees I pushed my jeans and panties my knees. I turned around and put my chest to the floor so my ass was in the air. He knelt behind me, grabbed my ass, and with one thrust was deep in my pussy. I came almost immediately.

He continued to pound my pussy bringing me to another orgasm.

"God yes," I moaned.

"God I love your ass," he almost growled.

I wiggled it. "All yours," I said.

"All mine?" he questioned.

"Yup, all yours," I groaned.

"What about your boyfriend," he continued.

I moaned.

"So you'd like it if your boyfriend could see your ass like this," he continued. "I bet he's dying to fuck you. I bet he jacks off thinking of you."

I moaned again.

"Maybe I'll have to invite him over," he said.

I wondered if he meant it, but only for a moment as another orgasm washed over me.

As I came he started pumping me harder. I could feel his orgasm grow. I love it when he cums. I started to cum again. As I did I felt his hot cum against my pussy walls.

As he slipped out of me, I stayed in that position. I liked the way the cum made my pussy feel messy.

After a moment we got dressed and had dinner.

The days went by. Each morning I would have my coffee. I now had three robes I alternated between. Almost every morning I'd do a little turn for Karl so he could see the back. I stopped being as careful tugging the robe down. I am not sure how much showed but I knew he got to see a bit of my ass.

Sometimes Jim would walk in. He'd wave to Karl then kiss me and head off. We continued to have great sex and often the subject of me showing off to Karl, or Karl touching me came up. Sometimes in these fantasies Karl watched us, sometimes he would show me his cock, sometimes I would let him touch me. It always made me cum. When I saw Karl the next day showing off was always on my mind.

One morning I was in my green robe. Karl had just waved to me and asked to see the back. As I was turning Jim saw me. He waved to Karl and scooped me in his arms and kissed me.

As he kissed me his hand fell to my ass. He slid it under my robe and grabbed my ass cheeks. I realized that he'd pulled the robe completely over my ass and Karl had a perfect view.

"Ohhhhh," I sighed as I realized what was happening.

I pulled back a bit to look at my husband's face. He was not looking at me. He was looking at Karl and smiling.

He let me go. Waved to Karl and finished getting ready for work. I turned to look at Karl. He had a big grin on his face and gave me two thumbs up.

The next day I was out running errands. As I pulled in my driveway I noticed that Karl had just pulled into his. I felt nervous. I hadn't spoken to Karl for a while. We'd been doing our little dance for at least two months and now he'd seen my ass. What would I say to him?

I thought about what I was wearing. Yoga pants and a t shirt. Nothing special. I got out of my car as he was walking over to me.

"Let me help you with those," he said pointing to my groceries.

Not knowing what else to say I just said, " Thank you."

He picked up two bags and carried them behind me.

He then said. "Your husband's right. You do have a great ass, even when covered."

Shocked I said, "Jim told you I have a great ass?"

"Well, now that I've seen it, I know it from experience, but yes, he did say you did," Karl replied

I didn't know what to say, so I just said, "Well thank you." Then I started feeling a little flirty and I added, " I'm glad you like it."

"Like it? Love it is more like it," he laughed. "I hope I get to see more of it."

He helped me carry the rest of the bags in. I thanked him and he turned to leave.

"See you tomorrow morning," he said. "By the way. I love that white robe, it really shows off your ass."

I laughed, "You really like my ass that much?"

"Absolutely, it's fucking gorgeous," he replied.

He was on the front step. He was about to walk away when I got a dirty idea.

"Karl," I said

He turned to look at me.

I turned my back to him and pulled my yoga pants and panties down over my ass and wiggled it at him.

I pulled them back up and said, "Happy?"

"Immensely," he replied. "Feel free to show that ass off any time you want."

I closed the door and leaned against it. My heart was beating a mile a minute. I couldn't believe I just did that. Leaning against the door I slid my hands into my yoga pants. My pussy was wet. I started rubbing my clit.

Just as I was about to cum, the door pushed open knocking me aside. Jim saw me and grabbed me.

"Whoa are you ok?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said. Then still feeling naughty I added, "I was just masturbating."

Jim laughed. "Oh? How come?"

I told him what just happened. He grabbed me and kissed me.

"Well, you don't have to jack off," he said. "You need to be fucked."

He scooped me up and carried me to the den couch. He pulled my yoga pants and panties off me, got between my legs and entered me. I was so wet. It felt so good to be full.

As he continued to fuck me, I thought about what I'd just done. I came with an intense orgasm.

Jim then got off me and directed me to get on my knees in front of the couch. He sat up and I took him in my mouth. I loved the taste of my pussy on his cock. I licked him clean. I wrapped my hand around his shaft and stroked it as I sucked the head.

He had a great cock. It was thick I could just wrap my hand around it. I continued to suck him. He grabbed my hair and pulled me onto his cock. Not too forcefully, but he guided me as I sucked him.

After a few minutes I felt him start to cum. Hot sperm hit the roof of my mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could but some still dribbled down my chin. I sucked him clean, then scooped up what was in my face and licked my fingers clean.

The next morning I got up and reached for my robe. I stopped. Instead I went to my drawers and pulled out a short tank top and little thong.

As I put them on Jim stepped out of the shower. He looked at me and said, "Nice, I bet your boyfriend will love those."

"We'll see," I laughed.

I got my coffee and went to the living room. Karl came out of his house and saw me. He stopped with his mouth open. Then put his hands together like he was clapping. I bowed. Then turned and wiggled my ass at him. I then turned back and blew him a kiss. He blew me a kiss back and headed off for work.

The next few weeks I always had my coffee in a thong and tank top. I was loving it and enjoyed showing off. Jim and I would fuck like rabbits every night. In the morning Jim would come in a few times, kiss me, and wave to Karl.

One day Jim came in and kissed me. Karl was in his driveway. My back was to him. As he kissed me Jim slipped his hands into the waistband of my thong.

I pulled away and looked him in the eye, I wasn't sure what he was doing. Then I felt him push down on my thong. I searched his face. He smiled at me. My thong slid over my hips and he pushed it to the floor. I was sure Karl was watching, but I was facing away from the window. Jim then kissed me on the forehead and left the room.

I wasn't sure what to do. Karl had seen my ass, now should I show him my pussy? Obviously Jim was OK with it. The idea both scared and excited me. I took stock. I kept my pussy closely trimmed. I looked like the girls on game of thrones.

I was wondering if Karl was just standing there waiting to see what I'd do. I finally got the courage up. I turned. I was right, Karl was still there. I waved shyly then left the room.

Jim was in the den. I grabbed him and kissed him. I furiously undid his pants and pulled out his cock. Then I pushed him down on the floor and straddled him. I guided his cock into my pussy and started riding him hard.

"What?" He teased. "My naughty little girl likes being shown off to her boyfriend?"

I kissed him hard. "Shut up and fuck me," I hissed. I kissed him again.

I'm not sure who was fucking who, but I came three times. I was covered with sweat and smiling when we were done. Jim was going to be late for work.

I wasn't sure what to do the next day. I woke up and looked around. What did I wear? I was enjoying showing off. There was a part of me that just wanted to finally be naked. I not sure who I'd been teasing more, Karl or myself. I know I was almost constantly horny showing off. I wondered if Karl was. I wondered if he jacked off thinking about me. The thought made me wet.

I still had the dilemma of what to wear. I couldn't just stand in front of the window with my ass and pussy hanging out. Nor did I want to just walk out naked. Well, I did, but couldn't bring myself to do it. I decided to put on one of my robes.

I got my coffee and waited by the window. Karl came out at his usual time. He saw me, smiled and waved. I waved back. He then asked me to turn. I did, but as I did I pulled the robe up to my waist to show off my ass. When I turned back to him he gave me two thumbs up.

Just then Jim came up behind me. He waved to Karl, Karl waved back. Jim put his arms around me. I leaned into him. I felt his hands on the sash of my robe. I turned my head and tilted it back to kiss him. As we kissed I felt him undo the sash and pull my robe open. I sighed into his kiss.

I looked at Karl. He was smiling. I was completely exposed. I waved shyly. He laughed, waved back, got in his car and left.

I looked at my husband. "Are you enjoying showing me off?" I asked.

"More than you can imagine," he answered. He took me in his arms and kissed me.

"And What's next?" I asked.

Every morning that week I went to the window in my robe and ended up opening it and showing off. I was loving it. I loved the attention. I loved how on edge it made me feel. I loved the looks of appreciation I got from Karl. I realized I was definitely an exhibitionist.

Saturday rolled around. Jim was home and was going to watch a game. I had stuff to do around the house. About half an hour before the game Jim dropped the bomb on me. Karl was coming over to watch with him.

Oh my god, I thought. This man who'd now seen me naked was going to be in my house. The idea excited and terrified me. What was I supposed to wear? How would I act? How would he act towards me? My brain was going a mile a minute. The only words I could get out were, "he is?"

Jim laughed, "What, you don't want your boyfriend here?"

"What am I supposed to wear?" I practically screamed.

"What do you want to wear?" he asked.

What did I want to wear? A winter coat and snow pants, nothing, anything. I had no idea, my mind was in a panic.

"I'll find something for you," he said.

I was glad to give up control, but my heart was still racing. After all, it was Jim who exposed me to Karl. He'd undressed me and made sure Karl saw me naked. Now what would he pick?

I went to shower quickly. When I came out of the shower there were clothes on the bed. Well not really. There was my ruffled apron. It covered my chest and ended mid thigh. It was open in the back. Next to it was a pair of panties. They were one of my husband's favorites. Not quite a thong, not quite boy shorts. Last there was a pair of heals.

That was all there was? Could he really want me to wear just that? The idea both scared and excited me. I pulled on the panties. I looked in front of the mirror. They made my ass look great. I put on the apron. From the front everything was covered. It looked like the apron a wife in the 1950s would wear. It tied behind my neck and around my waist.

Everything was covered, my ass, pussy, tits. I wore less to the beach, but something was very naughty about being dressed this way knowing Karl was coming over. I stepped into the heels. They made my legs look great.

I heard the door and muffled voices downstairs. I looked in the mirror. I wondered what Karl would think. Obviously Jim and Karl had discussed this. What had Jim said to Karl? Was I really going to do this? My heart was beating in my throat. I wondered what Karl would say. He'd seen me naked. What did Jim have in mind?

With a deep breathe I opened the bedroom door and headed down the stairs. As I reached the bottom of the stairs I felt like my heart was going to burst. Jim saw me first.

"Hey there babe, you look great," he said.

As he did Karl turned to look at me. "Nice," he said.

I blushed.

"I thought you'd like it," said Jim

"She's even better close up," Karl replied.

Jim said, " You haven't seen anything yet."

They were both sitting, the TV was on. The game about to start. I offered to get them something to drink. They thanked me. I got up and went to the kitchen. I could feel their eyes following me. I got the drinks and came back. The game had begun.

I'm not much of a football fan, so I'd get up and putter around the kitchen while they watched. I curled up in a chair across from them and played online with my iPad.

If the guys asked for something I got up and got it. I was starting to feel normal being dressed like that in front of Karl. Every time I got up I could feel the boys looking at me. My blood was racing, but I also felt the wetness in my pussy. Being on display like that was turning me on. I wanted to take Jim upstairs and fuck his brains out. I couldn't wait till Karl left, then again, I loved showing off in front of him.

At one point I got up to go to the kitchen. Both guys were watching me. Karl commented to Jim on how hot I looked. Then Jim shocked me.

"I bet we can improve the view," he said.

Improve the view? What did he mean? I stopped in anticipation.

"Babe, take off those panties," he said.

I froze. Take off my panties? Just like that? I mean, sure, Karl had seen me without them, but he'd been on the other side of a window, not in the same room. On the other hand the idea excited me. I wanted to show off. I wanted Karl to see my ass. The idea of showing off even more excited me. Why shouldn't I? My husband was telling me it was ok.

I looked at Karl, then I looked at Jim. I could feel my heart racing. I looked back at Karl. I hooked my thumbs in the waistband of my panties and slid them down over my hips and down my thighs. They fell in a pool by my feet. I stepped out of them. I stooped to pick them up.

"Leave them on the floor," Jim ordered.

I did what he said and stood back up. I just stood there. I wasn't sure what to do.

"Turn around," said Jim.

I was breathing hard. I couldn't believe how wet my pussy was. I wondered if they could tell. They'd both seen my ass but this was something else.

I turned with my naked ass towards them.