The Boy Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just as pretty close up," said Karl.

"I know, said Jim.

They were talking about me like I wasn't there. Like I was a piece of art to be shown off and enjoyed. I was loving it.

Then Karl reached out and grabbed my ass. I wasn't expecting it. I yelped, then I looked at Jim. Jim just laughed.

"It's ok babe," he said. "I told Karl how tight your ass was."

I just stood there. I think I was holding my breath. Karl reached out again and grabbed it. This was a game Jim and I played in the bedroom. We'd talked about Karl joining us. We'd even role played it. Now Karl was stroking my ass. I wanted to bend over and show him my pussy. I wanted to run upstairs and hide. I just stood there.

"She does have a great ass," said Karl. Again talking to Jim like I wasn't really there.

Jim then said my name. I turned facing him.

"Babe," he said. "You ok?"

I nodded.

"What do you want?" he asked.

Want? Want? I wanted to be fucked. I wanted to run and hide, I wanted to suck cock, I wanted a window between me and Karl. I wanted my fingers in my pussy, I wanted Karl to grab my ass again. What did I want?

Instead I reached behind me and untied the apron strings around my waist. I wasn't sure what was going to happen, but I was so excited I didn't care. I wanted to be naked. I wanted to be shown off. I wanted Karl to see me. I wanted Jim to be proud of me.

I thought about our fantasies. I wondered how far Jim wanted to go. Would he let Karl fuck me? I reached behind my neck and undid the last tie covering me. The apron fell to the ground. I was naked except for my heels. It felt weird being naked in a room with two men fully dressed. On the other hand my nipples were hard and my pussy dripping. I was loving it.

Jim took my hands and pulled me to my knees, he leaned into me and whispered, loud enough for Karl to hear. "Suck my cock."

He was still sitting on the couch. I reached to his zipper and pulled out his cock. As I held it I turned to look at Karl. He gave me a thumbs up. I giggled then turned back to Jim's cock.

I took him in my mouth. I could feel Karl watching me. I felt like I was performing for him. I wanted him to see what a great blow job I could give. I licked the shaft and then took the head in my mouth. I continued to stroke his cock as I fucked it with my mouth. I couldn't take it all, but I took as much as I could.

Then it happened. I felt Karl's hand between my legs. He was behind me with his fingers in my pussy. I stopped sucking Jim's cock and looked at him. Jim had a big smile on his face. I smiled back, I pushed my hips back against Karl's hand and moaned.

As I sucked Jim's cock Karl played with my pussy. I was soaking wet. His fingers found my clit. I was so worked up I came almost immediately and sighed around Jim's cock.

Karl's fingers disappeared. I looked back at Karl and saw he was undressing. I looked at Jim.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" I asked.

"Are you?" He replied.

I paused, I looked at his face. "Fuck yes," I answered and started sucking Jim's cock again.

I again felt Karl's fingers in my pussy. He slipped two inside me. I moaned.

"Oh fuck Jim. His fingers feel so good," I sighed.

"Oh," Jim teased. "You like having your boyfriend's fingers in your pussy?"

"Fuck yes," I said.

Karl pulled his fingers out of my pussy. He grabbed my ass and pulled it up. I tried to get it as high as I could. I couldn't believe it, this was actually going to happen.

Grabbing my ass with one hand, I felt his cock against my pussy lips. I stopped sucking Jim's cock.

"He's going to fuck me baby," I said.

I was so wet his cock slid right in up to his balls. I gave a sharp intake of breath. I hadn't had another cock since I started dating Jim. I realized I'd been building to this for months and now that it was happening I loved it.

Karl started fucking me with long slow strokes. I moaned on Jim's cock.

"Fuck you look hot," said Jim.

I just moaned and continued sucking his cock while Karl fucked me from behind. Karl was fucking me in long hard strokes. I thought back to when I first started showing off to him. The excitement I felt. I was feeling it again with his cock deep in me. I was loving it.

I tried to picture what I looked like to him. His hands were on my ass as he fucked me. He could probably see my pussy lips stretched around his cock. He coułd see his cock thrust into me.

I felt my orgasm building. That fire from sensory overload. It washed over me like a hot wave.

"Oh my god," I exclaimed.

Jim had seen enough of my orgasms to know that I just came.

"That's It Babe, enjoy yourself," he said.

Then to Karl he said, "Let's switch."

Karl pulled out of me. Jim got up and laid down on the floor. I swung my legs over him and guided him into my pussy.

"Mmmmm, hot and wet," he said.

I looked at Karl and grabbed his cock. I guided it to my mouth. Once again I could taste my pussy. I loved the taste of pussy on cock. I started sucking his cock and stroking it with my hand.

"Your wife's face looks amazing with a cock in it," Karl said.

"I know," Jim replied.

I was loving the feeling of two cocks at once. Then Karl kind of pushed my head away. I realized he was about to cum. I thought how sweet it was not to just cum in my mouth.

"That's ok," I assured him. "Cum in my mouth. I love the taste of cum."

I wrapped my lips around him and started stroking him faster.

I felt the first hot streams fill my mouth. I started swallowing as fast as I could. I forgot what huge loads young men could have. I swallowed as much as I could but some still dribbled down my chin.

Karl pulled out and sat in a chair. Now I concentrated on fucking Jim. I liked that Karl was watching. I kept eye contact with Karl as I rode Jim's cock. Karl started stroking his cock. I watched as his erection started to grow again.

I felt Jim pull my hips towards him. I knew this was a cue he was about to cum.

"Cum for me baby. Fill me up," I moaned.

As I felt his hot cum fill my pussy, I came again. I was covered with sweat. I rolled off him and onto the floor. Laying on my back I started to catch my breath.

"Fuck that was amazing," I sighed.

Karl got up off the couch and knelt between my legs.

He smiled at me. "It's not over yet," he said. I reached my arms out to him. Holding his body I guided his cock into my dripping pussy. It felt so naughty having his cock in me knowing there was a load of cum in me.

Jim got up on his knees. He grabbed my legs and pulled them up and back. Now my pussy was truly exposed to Karl as he continued to pump me.

"Mmmmmm yes," I groaned. The thought of my husband again showing me off brought me to another orgasm.

Karl fucked me to two more orgasms before he came. He came with a grunt filling my pussy with a second load of cum. I could feel it dripping out and drying on my thighs.

He sat back on his knees.

"That was amazing," Jim said. Karl agreed.

I got up and got us all a drink. As I walked I could feel the cum squishing inside me. I sat down on the couch. Jim joined me and cuddled me.

We talked a bit about how much I loved it. Then Karl said, "I need a wife like yours."

"That shows off, or that fucks two men?" Jim answered. I blushed.

"Yes," answered Karl.