All Comments on 'The Boy Next Door'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
hornybiman64hornybiman64over 8 years ago
Wow

Wish I had a young neighbor like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow! Really realistic!

When I was young I wished I was the kid with the big cock but now years later I think I'm more like Mr. Wilson, and that's not a bad thing at all. Since my dick was drooling while reading this story the second time, I think that makes this 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very Nice

I'd love to have a next door neighbor like that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic! Loved it very much

Wow! That so fucking hot! I loved your story very much. I'm so fucking horny with pre cum oozing out of it. Wish that was me getting fucked with that cock. I have a thing for big cocks even though the biggest cock that I've had was an 8" and thick. I would love to try one a little bit bigger at least a 9" one not sure that, I could take a bigger one than that. I would try a bigger one to see how much more, I could take. I'm also a mature married guy but the difference with me and Mr. Wilson is that,I'm happily married but I love to suck cock and bottom to a big cock. My wife isn't aware of it but she just can't give that. We do have great sex but once in a while, I love to get together with a male and get that. It has been at least seven or eight months now since, I've had me some cock. After reading your story, I want to deep throat a big cock and then bend over and take it all the way in my ass and get pounded really good and hard.

uban44uban44over 8 years ago
Thank you.

Thank you Timmy for another wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story Again

Timmy,

Great, hot story as always! Keep the older/younger, dad/son stories coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot Story!

Great tale. Hot sex. Loved it. Bring on Chap 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good!

Great story. You kept me hard and aroused through the entire read👍🏿👍🏿

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A very nice story: it's well written, runs smooth, reads well, has no unnecessary tangents, & last but definitely not least IT IS EROTIC

I am Mr Wilson's generation & it indeed was not easy to "experiment" if you were bi curious. The world did have a lot of closet homosexuals but the openly gay guys were few and far in between.

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN MESMERIZED WHENEVER I SAW A BIG, IMPRESSIVE DICK.

I sucked only one dick in my whole life & it was a thick, hard as a rock eight-incher. At college i became good friends with a fellow student. It first happened at his place when his parents were vacationing in Europe.

We were sun bathing on the roof terrace of his house that offered total privacy. He was totally naked. He convinced me to follow suit.

He brought a bottle of sun-tan oil and started applying it on my torso, then my legs (he went to town on my thighs!) He then applied some on my dick. I did not protest at all. I was somehow paralyzed. He then gave me a peck on each thigh & two on my dick. My dick twitched ever so slightly.

He handed me the bottle, laid down & said "it's your turn."

I did as i was told. By the time i started applying the oil above his knees his dick was already more than half erect... & my heart was pounding beyond description. "Why are you blushing? There is nothing wrong when a man touches another man. It's bonding, it's friendship..." I continued, but rather reluctantly. "Oh my God... you are shy." He generously poured the oil his thighs, took my hand and moved it around to spread the oil evenly. I never protested. He then put some oil on his dick (which by then was fully erect) and moved my hand up and down his shaft for a bit.

"You owe me four pecks, right? That will be for starters... OK?" When i sheepishly said "Yes" he hugged me gently, kissed me once on my neck and twice on my ear and wispered "...if you do not help me i will get blue balls... please give suck my dick. It's not gay. Frends do that for one another."

Above took place mid July. I was regularly sucking his dick for about 3 or 4 weeks... "because friends do it for one another" & LOVE EVERY SECOND OF IT!

MickyFox0MickyFox0almost 7 years ago
Big dick.

An old friend of mine, had a young 28 year old living with him. Not only was the lad long about 9 inches but I've never seen any one as thick as him must have been about 7 inches in diameter. He couldn't get it solid and it felt foamy, if you know what I mean. But I did meet someone once who was 4 inches long if that but very wide and since I like sucking cock it was a struggle to get my mouth wide enough. As for the 28 year old, no I didn't suck it. I think my friend wanted me to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous