The Boy Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was. My lips took in the little gumdrop head and slid down, my mouth parting wider and as I neared my hand, and when my lips hit my hand the tip of his prong was poking my throat.

"Now go up and down," Pat explained, and as he squeezed some lotion on my hands and the goo went between my fingers he continued. "Now use your hands too. Jerk that cock while you suck. That's it. Jerk it hard."

"Oh yeah - suck my big dick Daddy," Pat declared as he ran his hand through my scalp on his way to squeezing my shoulder, and although I didn't understand why he called me that it didn't bother me even though somehow I was the one being treated like the child. "Is it big enough for you Daddy?"

I couldn't talk obviously but the answer was obvious as my saliva only managed to wet the half of his prodigious manhood that my greased hands were stroking.

"Let's get you up on the bed," Pat said as he reached under my arms and helped me get up onto the bed, and as I knee-walked towards the center Pat asked me if I had any rope.

"Next time," Pat said when I said no. "I like those bedposts. I'd like to tie you to them and put you on your back so I can watch your face when I fuck you. You aren't going to cry are you? Mr. Caulfield sometimes did when I got carried away."

"No - don't know," I mumbled as I felt Pat's greased hand between my ass cheeks, and I let out a yelp when he introduced a finger into my anus.

"Oh - you're tight. I like that," Pat exclaimed as he pushed another finger into me. "Nothing better than a plump ass and a tight hole, but I'll loosen that up for you."

After Pat's fingers spun around in me for a minute they slipped out, and then Pat was walking around to the other side of the bed, greasing his cock liberally as he looked down on me.

"Been dreaming about this for quite a while," Pat said as he cast the lotion aside and used both of his fists to slide up and down the shaft of his cock. "Want me to turn the pictures upside down for you? Mr. Caulfield used to."

"No," I said, shaking my head after briefly looking at the pictures of Edna and myself on the dresser, taken during better times.

"Okay then," Pat said as he came back around behind me, and then the bed was moving as he climbed on and moved behind me as I knelt there on all fours, and then Pat leaned over me and squeezed my breasts while hissing in my ear. "Gonna fuck you good and hard Daddy."

I barely felt it when the tip of Pat's cock popped into my puckered ring, but as Pat pushed more in that changed. Grabbing my wife's pillow, I buried my face in the scented pillow case while biting down hard into it and trying not to think about what was happening to my anus as the thicker part was being introduced.

"You like that Daddy?" Pat was asking after he slid back out, and it felt like he was popping the head in and out as he spoke. "You like my big dick in your ass?"

"Yes," I said because not only was it what Pat wanted to hear, it was the truth, and although I groaned when Pat slid back in, probably a little further that he had been in before. "Please don't put it all in."

"Don't worry Daddy - hardly a half so far and you're taking it really good," Pat said as he leaned on top of me, kissing my back and even biting my shoulders lightly. "Love my hairy Daddy. You're already getting a little damp. Gonna make you really sweat before I'm done."

"AH!" I cried out when Pat went deeper still, and I could imagine that arching prong poking out my stomach because it sure felt like all of it was in me.

How long was that thing of his? Guys don't have foot long cocks in real life but not only did Pat look like he had one it felt even longer, but as he began getting into a steady rhythm the discomfort was dulling. Pat's hands squeezing my nipples was also a sweet mixture of pleasure and pain, and as the bed rocked and the sweat began to fly it was clear that while Pat was little more than a kid he knew what he was doing as he worked his cock deep into my bowels.

Pat had remarkable self-control, continuing to thrust slow and deep even while squirting more lube down there, but after a few more minutes his thrusts became brisker and more urgent. Suddenly he let out a moan as his cock twitched inside of me, and then my ravaged insides felt the soothing warmth of his youthful seed as Pat collapsed onto me where he stayed until after that serpent-like monster eventually slithered out of me.

***

"I've got to go Mr. Wilson," Pat told me as he got off of me, and as he slapped my ass he added, "You were really good - tight as hell - and I like that. Let me know when your wife takes off again, or maybe we can slip out back at night and I can do you out there."

"Maybe," I mumbled as the boy left, and as I rested in the bedding I could feel his seed trickling out of my anus.

The sensation was pleasant, so pleasant that I was soon grinding myself into the sheets while pretending I was fucking Pat like he did me. It was a fantasy because I knew that my dick was too short to do the job but it was nice to dream.

I didn't get fully hard but close enough so that I came eventually, an orgasm not nearly as intense as Pat's rough hand had induced for me, and then I closed my eyes to take a nap.

The next thing I knew Edna was yakking away, heading down the hall to the bedroom. A quick check of the clock told me my nap had been of bear-like proportions, and I barely got the sheet over me before the drone got there.

"Sleeping the day away?" she clucked while I feigned dozing, and as she babbled away she complained, "Going to open the windows and air this place out. What do you want for dinner?"

"Anything," was my reply, and after she left I struggled to get out of bed, my ass feeling like it was on fire, but after the shower refreshed me I was already wondering whether my young friend would be interested in playing outside after dark.

***

Thanks for reading.

12