The Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

>> Overdu: I still wouldn't be comfortable.

>> Stan97: I surrender. ; )

>> Stan97: My apologies, it is INAPPROPRIATE for me to put you in an uncomfortable sitch. Especially in this environment, where making the person feel SAFE is so important. I should have thought of that. <head hanging in shame>

>> Stan97: Would you like a head shot, or a body shot?

>> Overdu: Are you testing me again?

>> Stan97: Maybe.

>> Overdu: Just get it over with and send both.

>> Stan97: K. Sending ... ... ...

I opened the pictures. Nice. Not spectacular, but nice.

His head shot was really a waist up shot. He looked like he was sitting on the floor with his arms folded in front of him. He was wearing a white business shirt open halfway down, t-shirt underneath, sleaves rolled up, with a sport watch on his left wrist. Short dark hair, possibly lightly grayed on the side, framed a square, not too distinct face. Kind of difficult to see what his body was like with the blousiness of the shirt, but it seemed OK. He did have a nice smile. He kind of reminded me a little bit of Chandler from friends; what was his name?

The body shot was ... unexpected. He was naked, turned slightly to his right, and putting on a big wool winter coat. One arm was fully in the coat with the coat draped down his right side and hiding his privates. His left arm was extended back into the sleeve, exposing his chest and torso, as if he was ready to pull the coat up and over his shoulders. He was tan, but not overly so. Not Brad Pitt from Troy, but he had some nice definition in the chest, arms, and stomach. How old did he say he was? Well, his body does look at least 10 years younger than his age.

>> Overdu: You ARE looking pretty good without a shirt these days.

I thought I'd try out his little emphasis thing with CAPS. I like it.

>> Stan97: Thanks.

>> Overdu: It was a bit of a surprise to see you almost naked. Do you send that photo to all the gals?

>> Stan97: Depends. ;) Every communication says something about you. Especially when that communication is a picture. A picture is worth ...

a thousand words.

More neuro-linguistic psycho shit. He gets me to finish his sentences for him and that's supposed to make me feel tuned in.

OK, so I'm tuned in. But, at least I know what he's doing.

>> Overdu: So, coffee. When and where?

[Chapter 5]

I saw him immediately in one of Starbuck's overstuffed chairs. Dressed casually, it almost looked like he had on the same outfit from his picture; white shirt opened over a t-shirt and jeans. He had an 'Illinois' baseball cap on that made him look younger. He probably knows that. He was hunched over his computer and didn't notice me right away.

When he did, his very serious and concentrated expression broken into, if not a 100-watt smile, it was at least 86. He started to get up, but I waived him back. I need to get a coffee first. I readjusted my bag and stood in line for my Vente Low-Fat Misto.

I could feel his eyes on me. Not gawking; relaxed, but still appraising. He hadn't asked me for any additional photos other than the one online with me in a business suit/dress, so I bet he was a little nervous about what I might look like in person – until now. I smiled to myself.

I wore my stretchy jeans that I told myself were comfortable, but in truth fit like a paint job. I've got a couple of from-behind photos in these jeans and I don't think I could look better, or younger. I glanced back briefly and indeed he was still enjoying the view, trying to be casual. For my top, I chose a very soft and sexy pink cashmere sweater that hugged my body, but didn't give the impression of being sleazy tight. The extra layer of sweater and the push up bra makes me look, well, if not SPECTACULAR let's say pretty OK. It was cold today, but I left my coat in the car to allow him this first impression.

I got my coffee and walked over to introduce myself. "Hi, I'm Sarah." I said extending my hand. He stood when I started making my way across the room and I found myself appraising his height. I'd worn heels, kind of silly I know, but I like being taller. I'd always gone out with much taller guys and was always training my neck up to look them in the eye when we were standing. And kissing standing was always a bit annoying. He was still a couple inches taller than me, but this could be interesting; more equal. So, three seconds into a conversation and I'm already thinking about kissing him. I'd bet he'd like to know that.

"I'm Ken." He replied grasping my hand. His hands were bigger than mine, but not big paws like so many guys. They just seemed to fit.

"I thought your name was Stan" I said, with an inquiring note and a tilt of my head.

He nodded, looking me in the eye with a bit of a cockeyed smile on his face, paused, then replied "Single" pause "Tan" pause "Athletic" pause "Newbie" pause "STAN."

"Is that the mischievous smile that you only reserve for special people?" I asked.

There's that 90-watt smile again. He looked down briefly, then out the front door, before making eye contact again. And, the cockeyed smile was back, turned up a notch or two. Oh my, he's shy. In that brief reaction he was transparent. I bet it's easy to make him blush. Behind that cock-sure attitude he displays in his writing and online is a guy that probably always thinks he's breaking a rule when he's operating on the edge. He's trying to break out of the box that he's created for himself, logically knows the mechanics, but constitutionally finds it a struggle. That's sweet. Or, he's really, really good.

He was handing me a credit card, or what looked like a credit card. "What's this?" I asked.

"It's a T-mobile Hot-Spot Pass. If you connect to their Wi-Fi here you need to type in that number to get out to the internet."

"So, we're really going to do the whole internet chatting thing while we sit across from each other like you talked about in your story?"

"I thought that might be fun, ... and sexy." He countered with a bit too much bravado. He was nervous.

"Sure, why not." I agreed, giving him my own version of the mischievous smile.


[Chapter 6]

>> Stan97: You look STUNNING by the way.

>> Overdu: Is it easier to tell me that in writing than by talking?

He met my eyes. "No. You do look stunning. Your outfit is", he paused, "different than what I wrote in my story."

"Yes, I think you had me dressed like a slut. Thanks." I bore a friendly hole through him. "I'm not exactly desperate 'ya know. Just looking for," it was my turn to pause for emphasis, "something new."

He started typing without losing eye contact. I had to break it and look down at the screen.

>> Stan97: Well, let's see if you found it.

>> Stan97: Would you agree that a major aspect of a good relationship, casual or long-term, is a sexual attraction and compatibility?

>> Overdu: Very business like. I feel like we're negotiating a business deal.

We shared a look over the top of our computers.

>> Overdu: Yes. Of course. I wasn't just looking for a workout partner.

He raised an eyebrow.Oops. Damn! I've insulted him like three times in the first minute. I'm never like this.

"Not that there's anything wrong with that", I hurriedly threw in the Seinfeld line, abandoning the slow text entry of the chat screen.

He had a smirking smile on his face but his eyes were laughing. "Nice recovery".

"I hope so", I responded sincerely, holding the eye contact.

>> Stan97: Your ad was all about skipping the preliminaries and getting to the good stuff in any relationship; being romantic, spending a lot of time together, and sharing each other.

>> Overdu: Yes.

He was no longer following the script of the story he'd sent me.

>> Stan97: Let's talk about relationships that you've had when you skipped the preliminaries, skipped that feeling out stage and got right to the romantic, sexy, friendship part. Have you had relationships like that?

>> Overdu: Sure, hasn't everybody?

>> Stan97: So, how did those relationships start?

I was a little uncomfortable.

>> Overdu: They pretty much started with a hot and sexy flirtation then great sex, if not on the first date, then really soon.

I peaked above the monitor, and yes, he was watching me. He looked down to read and his expression didn't change at all. I guess we're going according to a script he has in his head; a script I hadn't read.

>> Stan97: We know the POSITIVES of skipping the friendship dance. What were the NEGATIVES of starting the relationship that way?

>> Overdu: There are several.

>> Overdu: Often I was infatuated with the guy and as a result would look past a lot of his negative traits.

>> Overdu: One guy was just using me. A one-night stand and he blew me off. I thought we really connected. I guess we did.

How does this guy get me to say such intimate stuff about my life?

>> Stan97: If we can rule out me using you for a one-night stand, can't we also rule out the other negative; you not being infatuated with me by virtue of this is the kind of relationship you want?

>> Overdu: I suppose. I know where you're going and ...

>> Stan97: Sorry for interrupting but how about you giving me a little latitude and I'll try to bring it together.

>> Overdu: Alright counselor, but make it quick.

I was trying to be funny. He just continued intently.

>> Stan97: Of the relationships that went on for a while, how do you VIEW or JUDGE those relationships today?

>> Overdu: Well, for starters, obviously they never worked out.

>> Overdu: But, I'll admit they were fun and sexy. They are good memories more or less.

I paused, nodded my head, and came clean.

>> Overdu: OK. I get it. My most fun and sexy relationships started in the most fun and sexy and casual way.

>> Overdu: This better not be a game for you

>> Stan97: Life is a game. You are playing the game. But, I can tell you, I will be honest, authentic, and sincere. I will not knowingly hurt you. We will talk about things.

>> Stan97: I am not afraid to talk about anything.

We'll see, I thought.

[Chapter 7]

>> Stan97: So, let's create one of those FUN and SEXY relationships.

>> Stan97: How about if we design a FUN and SEXY weekend in which we can get a break from the everyday, be romantic, talk a lot, spend a lot of time together, and be intimate on many levels.

>> Stan97: A different location, a different scenario, different clothes, a bit of riskiness all add up to a powerfully charged erotic experience. How does that sound?

>> Overdu: I don't know. I guess I didn't think it through in too much detail. I just thought getting a boyfriend was the necessary key step and everything else would work itself out.

>> Stan97: Do you want to give it a try?

I bet he negotiates in his job, or sells. He's always trying to get my buy-in and agreement before moving on. SMART.

>> Overdu: I'm open to the possibility.

That's one of my new age phrases from a Landmark forum on being authentic. It's all about distinctions, being authentic, and being open to THE possibility, whatever IT is.

>> Overdu: How about a hotel room out of town.

>> Stan97: But, you've been in hotel rooms before, and while it lends itself to a fun romp in the bedroom, it may not lend itself to the romance and other levels of intimacy you may want to attain. Let's try to find something DIFFERENT, we can always fall back on a hotel room out of town.

>> Overdu: How about a bed and breakfast, say in Duluth?

>> Stan97: Now we're talking. The long drive would be a great way to chat and get to know each other. I bet we could find a bed and breakfast near the warf and the restaurant district. And, one with a big and comfortable bed and probably a hot tub and/or a sauna. Other than that, I don't know any fun attractions in Duluth, do you?

>> Overdu: I like to hike and there are plenty of hiking trails in the river valleys. Often there aren't many people out there on the trails; it can be kind of isolated. We could maybe have a sexy, lazy picnic after hiking for a few miles.

He peeked above his monitor, eyes approving.

This is so weird being three feet away, not talking, but communicating in such an intimate manner. I am much more aware of the physical environment, the sounds in the coffee shop, how he is sitting, what he is looking at, and the subtle changes in his facial expressions.

A tension was building across the little coffee table. Not a negative tension, but something charged; electric. I noticed my shallow and constricted breathing and sat back in my chair, hands relaxed in my lap, to shake it off.

He sat back in his chair, and relaxed. Was he modeling me? Or, just being respectful?

He moved forward in his chair laying his hands back on his keyboard. He likes eye contact. He keeps trying to impress me by typing and looking at me instead of at the monitor and at what he is typing.

>> Stan97: So a bed and breakfast is on the list as a candidate. What else 'ya got?

I came up with a couple of other ideas, but they seemed stale compared to the bed and breakfast idea.

>> Overdu: You seem to be scripting this thing out, do you have any ideas?

>> Stan97: I've got a few.

>> Overdu: Let's hear 'em.

>> Stan97: This is your fantasy relationship. I feel like I might be STEALING your show if I push my ideas on you.

>> Overdu: Who's kidding who, you've been trying to take over my SHOW since you first sat down and started writing your story. Besides, it is even more EROTIC to get inside the other person's head and visualize the things they've been thinking, perhaps even obsessing on. So, hit me.

"I need a refill and a pit-stop" he said looking up. "Can I get you anything?"

"How about if I get you something and you take care of business."

He nodded appreciatively. "Medium Mocha with whip-cream."

The left-side of his face screwed up and he added, "I like whip-cream."

I think I can predict now when he is going to say something a little risqué or funny. The side of his face scrunches as he tries to fight off that mischievous smile. The way he shows his emotions on his face, I'd say he probably has a difficult time lying. I like that.

With that he got up and headed to the restroom. He looked back as he turned into the men's room to see if I was watching him. I was. Nice solid butt. I bet he played some hockey.


[Chapter 8]

After a couple minutes of coffee drinking, unabashed staring, and absolutely no conversation, he put his cup back down and actually started a conversation.

"I've been thinking, it might be more interesting if I paint you my scenario by talking you through it."

"That's somewhat traditional, don't you think?" I replied. "Talking, I mean."

Smile #7 crossed his visage. I think he likes being teased.

"Yeahhhhhh, but I don't know if I can do it looking directly at you. I'll get a little too self-conscious, and I'll probably get distracted."

He continued, "Perhaps we could move our chairs next to each other and I could kind of talk into your ear."

I tried to look behind his eyes. I still haven't figured out if he's really the combination of shy and conservative, yet sexy and dying to break-out as he appears. Or, is he just one phenomenal player. Either way, he is really turning me on, and he hasn't said anything remotely sexual yet.

He repositioned the chairs next to each other with his slightly behind mine. He thought better and got one of the chairs from the table instead of the bulky upholstered chairs.

He leaned forward so that his face was closer to my ear, without quite invading my space and making me uncomfortable. I could feel his presence. Actually, I could smell his presence. Smells good. I looked forward, at my computer screen, which still had the remnants of our online conversation, and waited. He seemed to be thinking about how to start.

"I was thinking about a train ride" he began in a low husky voice. "Have you ever been on a sleeper car?" I shook my head.

"They have two kinds", he continued. "A family suite, which is in the lower level of the train. It's quite private, and although not big, they are supposed to be surprisingly roomy and comfortable."

"However, I'm more interested in the sleeper unit that is on the main, upper, level. It's probably 8 feet square and very cramped. It looks very much like the kind of compartments that you've seen in a million movies with the two couches across a two foot wide aisle only smaller and more crowded. For instance, there is an upper bunk above the big window and you can flip up a table to eat a snack or play cards. The door to the compartment typically has windows on each side with sheer curtains in which people can somewhat see in. Noise from the hallway filters in as if there isn't even a door. For a bit more privacy, there is a heavy curtain that you can pull out."

"For me, there is an eroticism and shared intimacy about that compartment" he continued.

"I can imagine meeting the train out of town a couple of hours and using the drive time to get to know each other better. We could ask each other questions from one of those 'IF' books that contain very personal and revealing questions."

"I can imagine you wearing a short skirt and a button up shirt onto the train, and before the train even pulls out of the station taking a variety of pictures of you in various stages of undress."

He paused, probably thinking about whether or not he was or will be soon crossing a line and offending me. He began again slowly and, if possible, even more quietly.

"I can imagine putting the camera down, moving across the aisle, slipping the panties off your legs, and running my hand lightly over your entire body, ultimately leaving you unsatisfied...yet satisfied."

Another pause, letting me soak in the imagery.

"I can imagine you facing the window, your arms above your head, our fingers interlocked, and taking you from behind, as the countryside flows by with the click-clack of the steel wheels on the track."

"I can imagine getting dressed up and going to the dining car, smelling the combination of sex and new perfume on you, being nice and pleasant to our dinner partners, and thinking about, if not actually, feeling you up underneath the fresh linen of the table."

"I can imagine relaxing after an evening of, dare I say, conversation, by spreading oil on your body and massaging you to sleep."

"I can imagine going down to the shower and slipping in to the cramped stall, with you in front and my arms wrapped around your body, enjoying making you clean again."

"I can imagine...an awful lot. What can you imagine?"

Ok, he's definitely a better talker than a writer.

"You forgot where we kiss for the first time" I said, trying to not think about the butterflies that were in my stomach.

"That doesn't happen on the train. That happens today when I walk you to your car."

"So, you've got it all planned out, huh?" I asked, not really expecting an answer.