The Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think he expected it. "Actually, I was hoping you could make some improvements that will surprise and excite me" he said in a matter of fact manner.

[Chapter 9]

He walked me to my car. As I turned to him, he had that mischievous grin on his face again. He put his hand behind my neck, interlocked his fingers in my curly blonde hair, and pulled me to meet his lips. He kissed me tenderly at first, and as I pulled him in, he kissed me harder, biting at my lower lip.

Yeah, he can kiss. That's good. It's all good.

I took a chance. "The ex has my daughter for the whole weekend. Being that it's Saturday and 11am, I've, uhhh, got some time to kill." I looked him in the eye with my most playful look.

He bent his head for a second, then looked back up at me. He's blushing. He's such a contradiction.

"It probably wouldn't take much to convince me." He said with a glint of humor in his eye. "But, don't you think that'd take away from the fun and sexy time of The Weekend."

I squinted my eyes, nodded knowingly, and pulled him in this time for another kiss, pressing my body into his. I could feel his knee, his thigh, his hip, his chest, and more. No, it probably wouldn't take much to convince him.

This is going to be fun.