All Comments on 'The Boys Next Door'

by anxfan

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Very erotic. Definitely hoping you continue her stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very sexy and playful.

Great job. The writing was very descriptive and made me feel as if I were right there in the hot tub with everyone.

horny_gurl55horny_gurl55over 8 years ago
Very erotic.

hope there is more to cum . it got me all wet and tingly

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great story, fun and sexy. Good pacing made up for an exciting buildup. Hope we can look forward to more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot story.

As a nudist, I. Feel it is wrong (or just plain stupid) to wear any sort of swimwear or other clothes in a hot tub, pool, lake, river, spa, etc. I am sure the boys would be more comfortable naked also.

Gina.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

One of the best stories I've ever read, you truly have a talent. I hope you post more stuff, cuz both of your stories are gold. i loved how used your plot and character development, not just sex

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing

Absolutely amazing. Great writing and character development, not too long not to short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please continue...

Ever since you wrote this, I've been checking every few weeks to see if there's a new episode

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89almost 7 years ago
Absolutely amazing

As a real-life nudist and exhibitionist, Lexi is the kind of girl I wish I could be, and often am. And I'm sure she's all the kind of girl every guy wishes he knew. The events seem natural, not forced at all, and are all within the realm of possibility, however small. Lexi's character development has been riveting to follow across your two stories about her. The only downside is that you have yet to actually describe her. You've mentioned she's a brunette, but that's about it. From subtle hints here and there, she seems to be shapely and and likely a C-cup or D-cup, but other than that I don't really have anything to imagine in my head when it comes to her besides a head of brown hair. Same goes for Chris, Alex, and the other boys.

Also, I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds it really fun to tease the introverted boys. :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please write more!

I'm absolutely in love with Lexi and I know it's unlikely you'll continue her Story, considering how old it is but I won't lose hope. Maybe Chris will "accidentally" show her his private parts some time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I discovered the two stories you wrote about 4 years ago. I check in every few weeks or months to see if you have posted anything new. I am slightly disappointed every time, but at least I have these stories.

I have seen hundreds or thousands of porn vids and images and stories. These two are the only ones I remember after a week .Honestly, they are unforgettable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i still check to look for more chapters

sadge

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Still my favourite story on here

ModdeyDhooModdeyDhoo7 months ago

The suspense is killing me here! I need to know what happens next!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous