The Boys Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess... maybe a little. But-but yeah it's really not that bad!" Chris was such a bad liar. But it was cute to see him so flustered by my teasing.

"Okay, if you say so," I said. I stood up in the tub and looked around the yard around us. Of course there was nobody in sight. The fence was even too high to see any of the windows in my house or the ones to the other sides. "I feel pretty naked out here..." I really did feel that way, but that was a good thing. The water level was below my crotch now and I was already starting to feel the cold again. The boys' eyes went right down to my bottoms. I didn't really have a good view of those while standing, but knowing what happened to my bra, my panties had probably become a little transparent too and they could probably see that I had shaved my naughty bits.

I put my hands on my hips and leaned forward teasingly towards the boys a bit, because they were still sitting. Were they hiding boners? "Hey, don't tell anyone about this, okay?" I said, "I don't want the whole school to know that I stripped down to my undies for some guys I just met."

The boys nodded solemnly and I got out of the tub to put my towel back on.

Chris and Alex went back to their game while I got my laundry out. Since my bra and panties were now wet, I had to go commando in my sweats. They were nice and warm and hot out of the dryer.

I wasn't sure what to do with my underwear now, though. When I took it off, the seams were starting to come apart. I bought the set because it looked fancy but the price was actually really cheap. I didn't really feel like carrying that broken, wet stuff back home, and hanging them up to dry in Chris' house definitely wasn't an option. I decided to make them them Chris' responsibility, just to see what he would do about it.

I carried my basket of clean clothes out to the living room and said my goodbyes. "Thanks for the game and the soak, guys," I waved, "But I think the hot water kind of messed up my bra and panties. Chris, could you get rid of that for me? I left it in the laundry room and couldn't find a garbage can."

Chris agreed, blushing that he would be handling my underwear. It didn't seem like he was scheming to keep them as a souvenir, but I couldn't figure out what he was thinking instead.

* * *

I ran into Chris a few more times at school in the following weeks. Alex a couple times too. We didn't have any classes together so I only saw them pretty briefly.

At one point Alex came up to me at my locker and suggested another hot tub session, but I had to decline on the basis of my pseudo-swimsuit getting ruined. So of course he proposed skinny dipping again, and I declined that too, at least for now. As much as I was tempted, I didn't want to do it just because Alex was pushing for it.

They both came together to find me the day before our winter break started at the end of December. But it was Chris who did the talking.

"Uh, hey, Lexi, do you think you could come over tonight after dinner to hang out? I mean... if you want to." He was still timid, but a little more confident than before. Confident enough to invite me out of the blue. I definitely wasn't expecting Chris to be this bold. Was he trying to ask me out? But Alex was going to be there too...

I didn't have any other plans, so I agreed. I wanted to see what the boys were up to anyway. And I couldn't just shoot down Chris after he'd drummed up the courage to ask me.

It hadn't gotten any colder since my laundry adventure, but it was still enough for me to bundle up a bit again for my walk outside that night. Chris greeted me at the door again.

"So who's home this time?" I asked as we walked to the living room. I wanted to avoid getting surprised this time.

"Mom's away again, and Alex is here. And Mike and Tim will be here later. You can meet them." Those were the other two friends in their group.

"Merry Christmas!" announced Alex, when we arrived. He was sitting on the living room floor with two colorfully wrapped packages in front of him, both about the same flat, rectangular size. "Chris wanted you here so you could open your presents."

"Presents!" I was genuinely surprised. "Really, Chris? Aw, guys, you are so sweet!" I gushed. "But, wait, I feel so guilty... I haven't gotten anything for you."

"We just want to see you use these, and that's present enough for us," said Alex.

"Yeah... we just think you're really cool and want you to have this. That's all," said Chris shyly.

I blushed a little. This was their show of appreciation for me prancing around in see-through underwear in front of them, was what he meant. Lexi the stripper was earning her first tips.

"Here, open my present first," said Alex, thrusting the first package at me.

I tore it open cautiously. It was a dark blue one-piece swimsuit. "Wow! This is just what I needed so I can hot tub with you guys again. Thank you, Alex!" I said, looking over the gift at him. "Does this mean you've given up on getting me to skinny dip with you?" I asked with suspicion.

Alex crossed his arms sternly. "Never." We all laughed.

"Can I try it on now? You guys want to see me wear it, right?"

The boys nodded vigorously.

I went to the laundry room to change, since that was really the only other room in the house I knew. I guess it was now my dressing room. I had a lot of clothes on so it took a while to get everything off, but soon I was totally naked for the second time in Chris' house! I almost wanted to waltz out to the living room just like that and let the boys feast their eyes on every uncovered inch of me. But I also wanted to enjoy teasing them more first, and we did still need to see how the suit looked on me. I pulled it on and padded barefoot back to the living room.

"Tadaa!" I said, announcing my grand arrival. Alex and Chris applauded.

I turned some poses for the boys, like I had done with my lingerie earlier in the month. The suit was fairly basic, but hugged my curves perfectly from the swell of my breasts to my wide hips and round butt. The neckline plunged to show a good amount of cleavage but not a dangerous amount to where I'd be popping out of it. The bottom was cut just high enough to show a little butt cheek on either side, but it was far from being a thong. I had my hair tied up again so it wouldn't get in the way of seeing the outfit. It was a sexy suit for sure, but I was actually surprised how conservative it was, given that Alex picked it out.

"Like a glove!" said Alex.

"Yeah, I can't believe how well this fits," I admitted, "You must have a great eye for sizing."

"You could say I'm an expert in women's bodies," boasted Alex, "but credit for this one actually goes to Chris."

"Yeah, actually," Chris confessed, "I kinda peeked at the tags on your underwear when you left it here."

"Well I'm glad you put that information to good use." I smiled. "Just promise to keep my intimate measurements a secret, okay?"

Chris smiled in response. I think he liked having that responsibility.

"Hey, actually can you guys take some pictures of me? There aren't any mirrors in the laundry room and I want to see how this thing looks from a distance."

The boys enthusiastically pulled out their phones and started snapping. I started with a basic front, side, and back view, then repeated some of the other poses I gave to the guys earlier. Then I went to take a look at the results, but Alex interrupted me.

"Hold on, do you think we can get some more poses? I really want to remember this moment," he pleaded.

I rolled my eyes. "Okay, fine," I said. This was his gift after all. "But I'm all out of poses. What do you want me to do?"

"Any pose?" Alex couldn't believe I agreed.

"Any pose."

That opened the floodgates. Alex had me start with some butt shots. That pervert. Some bent over, some with my back arched more, knees together, knees spread. The suit had pretty good coverage where it counted, so I felt pretty comfortable with all the porny things he asked for. Even though I wasn't actually showing anything, I still felt sexy with all the attention I was getting, like I was a real magazine model.

"I can do the splits too. I was in gymnastics when I was a kid. Do you guys want pictures of that?" I offered. Of course they did. They got me from multiple angles with my legs spread all the way. I made sure the gusset of the suit stayed in place so I wasn't giving them any flashes for those ones.

Then we did some bent-forward and crawling poses, accentuating my cleavage. I even gave them some tease shots with the shoulder straps playfully pulled down off my shoulders.

Finally we had run out of ideas and I was able to look at the results. The photos went from fairly tame to fairly racy, even though I had the essentials covered. The cold of the house was starting to get to me again and in some shots you could see that my nipples were visibly hard and pressing against the material of the suit.

"Wait, what about that one?" I pointed as we neared the end, but Chris had already gone past it on his phone. "No, go back to the other one."

It was one of the photos where I had the shoulder straps down. The neckline of the suit had creeped down a little too far and a bit of my areola was peeking around the edge.

"Woah, nice one!" exclaimed Alex.

"D-do you think we should delete it?" asked Chris. It was sweet of him to still be concerned with my modesty, though he also sounded sad to have to let it go, like it was a puppy had just followed him home.

"Gosh, I don't know, that's pretty embarrassing..." I had to think. Meanwhile the boys looked like they were trying to burn the image in their memory in case I gave the word.

"Please let us keep it!" pleaded Alex.

I sighed. "All right, fine," I relented. "It's not even really a nip slip because my nipple isn't all the way showing. I don't know why you guys are so excited about it." Except I did, and I was excited too. I couldn't believe I was letting them keep this photo of my partial nudity to have... forever!

We got through the rest of the photos and there weren't any more accidents, to Alex's disappointment. I opened Chris' present next.

"Hey, another swimsuit!" I called out. But this one was a pretty small-looking white bikini. "Wow, Chris," I eyed him skeptically, "and I thought Alex was the pervert of your group."

Chris blushed. "I just thought that... this one would be more like what you had in the tub."

I laughed. "And you guys liked that too, didn't you? It's okay, Chris, this is very sweet. Thank you." I liked that Chris was becoming more a participant in my game all on his own. I held up the package in front of me and looked at both boys. "I suppose you want me to try this one too?"

Of course they did.

This change was a lot quicker than the other one, since I only had one piece to take off.

"Gosh, this one is kind of embarrassing," I said quietly as I crept back into the living room. It was so small I felt self-conscious in it and walked the whole way with one arm over my breasts and the other hand over my crotch. "Um, but I guess I agreed to show you guys." I dropped my arms and giggled a little nervously.

Instead of cheers this time, the boys sat in silent awe.

"This really hardly covers anything," I said, tugging at different parts of the trim like I was trying to adjust things better. It wasn't like those extreme string bikinis like you see on the web where the girl is in constant danger of a wardrobe malfunction, but it was definitely skimpier than my bra and panty set from before. The top was two triangles with ample coverage around my nipples, but still cut small enough that they didn't cover the curves of my breasts bulging on either side. It was a halter style that tied behind my back with the upper strings tying around the back of my neck. The bottoms were maybe big enough in front to cover about half my pubic hair if I had any. I was so glad I had freshly shaved! The back was a g-string with a token triangle at the top covering nothing. It was tied on the sides. The boys still hadn't said anything. "C'mon, guys, what do you think?"

"Amazing," said Chris, after another long pause.

"You are stunning," agreed Alex.

I giggled again. "Why thank you, boys." I turned from side to side, examining my outfit some more. "I don't know if I'm brave enough to wear this in public, but it makes me feel pretty sexy. Maybe I can just wear it when I'm around you guys. Is that alright with you, Chris? Since you got it for me."

"Y-yeah, of course," stammered Chris, still wide-eyed.

Without asking, I turned my almost-naked butt towards the boys and looked over my shoulder at them. "So... do you guys just want the same poses again?"

Their phones immediately came back out and we repeated the photo session with my skimpier suit. The poses had been risqué but safe in the previous suit; now they were downright scandalous in the bikini. My butt cheeks were now completely exposed, and the thin g-string barely covered my butt hole when I knelt in the behind shots. I had to keep adjusting the thin gusset of the bottoms over my pussy as I moved around, because they started worked their way into my slit and even the slightest shift in position meant a bit of lip coming out. Especially when I was doing the splits again. The boys really loved that.

"I don't even know if I want to look at these photos, you guys," I sighed. "I might have a heart attack and make you delete them all."

"I think I'm ready to have a heart attack now," said Alex, still snapping away.

"Listen," I said. I stopped posing for a moment to emphasize how serious I was. "I won't look at these ones and I'll let you guys keep all these photos if you promise not to show them to anyone else, okay? You can't even tell anyone you have these. Promise me."

The boys looked at each other.

"I promise," said Chris.

"Cross my heart, seriously," said Alex.

"Okay, good," I said. "Let me do just one more pose. I don't have straps to push down on this top, but I can do this instead." In one swift motion I pulled apart the knot behind my neck and let the strings fall down the front of my chest. The triangles gave way and flashed my bare nipples momentarily to the boys before I was able to catch the top and pull the material back up over my breasts, the upper strings dangling. "Woops! That didn't go as smoothly as planned."

The boys didn't even have time to get their cameras up to catch that one.

"Ummm, can you do that again?" tried Alex.

I laughed. "Sorry, boys, that was a once-in-a-lifetime," I chided. "But you can get some shots with my hands on my boobs like this. That's what I was going for."

I did a few sexy almost-topless poses for them with the bikini top loose and one or both of my hands covering my breasts. I was starting to regret my decision to let them keep all these photos in my bikini. I didn't even know how much I was showing! But at least I felt I could trust them to keep everything private.

I turned my back to them and retied the top while they couldn't see. "So," I said, turning back around. "Is it time for another dip in the hot tub?"

Predictably, the boys agreed that I should wear the bikini to the tub rather than the one-piece. The boys got changed again and we settled in, sitting across from each other once again.

"Is your mom away often, Chris?" I asked. "I wouldn't mind coming here to soak more often. This feels so great." I leaned back, sinking further into the bubbling hot water. Unlike my bra, the bikini stayed opaque when wet. I still had to re-adjust it over my breasts now and then, though.

"Yeah, her work sends her off a lot. Just text me when you want to check," said Chris. It seemed like with all my shenanigans, Chris was starting to get used to me and more comfortable around me. Just a little.

"So is this turning out to be a good Christmas for you guys?" I ventured.

"Today has been a dream come true," said a very relaxed Alex, who was also sinking into the tub.

"It was really awesome that you did that for us," said Chris.

"Aw, that wasn't a big deal. It was just some bikini pictures. And you guys had to buy the outfits." I pointed out. "I know those weren't the cheapest either. I still feel like I haven't given you back enough yet.

"Trust me, you've already paid us back in spades," said Alex. Gosh, if Alex were this satisfied, those bikini photos must have showed more than I thought. Still, I was surprised he didn't take the opportunity to push his luck more. So I finally decided to push it for him. It was going to be a big present for all of us.

"Well, I was just thinking..." I started, hesitantly. "You guys have been asking me so many times to skinny dip with you... maybe I can give it a try just this once? Would you like that?"

"Oh my god, really?" gasped Alex, sitting up again.

"Lexi... are you sure you want to do this?" asked Chris, with a little concern in his voice. It was cute that he was still trying to look after me. "You really don't have to..."

"Dude, what are you saying?!" butted in Alex.

"You mean you don't want to be in a hot tub with a naked girl?" I asked Chris with a flirtatious smile.

"It's not like that, I just don't want you to be-"

"Don't worry about me, Chris," I reassured, interrupting. "I had a lot of... fun, showing you guys the bikini. So this is something I wanna do. I'm sure."

With that, I sank down to neck-height again and pulled apart the upper knot of my top. Then the back knot. That was trickier to do while keeping my breasts hidden under the water. I had to arch my back to reach and my nipples came up almost to the water's surface. I crossed one arm over my boobs as I rose up from the water and used my other hand to gather up my top and place it out on the side of the tub. I gave the boys a seductive smile and lowered myself back in the water, removing my arm. Now I was completely topless in front of two boys! But the water obscured their view.

Still scrunched low in the tub, I used both hands to untie the sides of my bottoms at the same time. I pulled it out from between my legs and, without rising from the water this time, I gave them a little toss to land near my top.

"I'm totally naked now." I breathed, as I blushed. I knew that was stating the obvious but somehow just saying it made me feel that much hotter about what was happening. It was such a rush having zero clothing on, even though the guys couldn't quite see me. Each of them was only a few feet away from my nude body. I had almost demanded that they get naked with me, or else I wouldn't. It would have fun to be all in there naked together, and maybe I could have scored a peek at how hard I had made them. But that was pretty unlikely because of the ease they could hide under the water. And there was something extra sexy about my audience remaining clothed while I was the only one naked and vulnerable.

"Wow, this just gets better and better," breathed Alex.

"But... what do we do now?" asked Chris.

That was a good question. "Um... how about we just talk like we did last time?" I suggested. "Like when I was wearing something. I don't want this to be any different just because I'm naked. I'd like it if we could just hang out normally."

We agreed that was a good idea.

So we kept talking like we did before. Except I was having a real difficult time keeping my composure because I kept feeling more and more aroused over my nude state. I started to push my exposure gradually like I did the last time in the tub. I began relaxing my careful low position in the hot tub and sat higher and higher, showing the boys more and more of the tops of my breasts.

Then Chris got a call on his phone.

"Hey. Okay, yeah, we're in the hot tub in back. The side door is open," he said to the person on the line. "Okay, bye."