The Boys Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mike and Tim are here," Chris announced to us.

"Oh shit, I totally forgot we had more people coming!" I yelped. I sank back lower in the tub to hide my body again, now feeling more self-conscious.

"Yeah, that's what I was trying to tell you about earlier," said Chris.

"It's okay," I sighed, defeated. "This is what I signed up for. I'm just going to have to be naked for more people than I planned for."

Mike and Tim came from around the side of the house.

"Hey, guys," said Alex.

"That one is Mike and that one is Tim," Chris said to me. "Guys, this is Lexi," he said, using my nickname.

"Not my real name!" I corrected.

"It's her stripper name!" said Alex.

The new guys came around to my side of the tub. I had to cover my bare breasts with my left arm as I half-stood to shake hands with them. And I made sure to keep my hips in the water to hide my pussy. Their eyes went wide when they saw my condition. My boobs bounced a little from the movement of my body as we shook hands. I wasn't as careful as I could've been about it and my left nipple started coming out from the bend of my elbow.

"Woah, are you naked?" asked Mike, incredulous.

"Are you really a stripper?" asked Tim.

I blushed, still half-standing in waist-deep water with just my arm to shield my toplessness. I couldn't believe I was meeting these guys while naked. "I'm not a stripper," I answered shyly. "Lexi is just the nickname the guys have for me but nobody else calls me that."

"And yes, I'm naked," I continued. I placed my right hand over my pussy and stood up the rest of the way, with the water coming up to just the middle of my thighs. "See?" Mike and Tim could now see I had nothing on under my hands, though I kept my private parts covered. Behind me, Alex and Chris had a great view of my bare butt. I held the pose for a long couple seconds and sat back down in the safety of the water. "But I want you all to know that this is my first time skinny dipping. I don't do stuff like this often at all."

"I don't think anyone here would mind if you did it more often," reminded Alex.

"Yeah, I'm sure," I retorted sarcastically, sticking out my tongue. "Anyway, the deal is that we're just hanging out normally. You can look but you can't touch. I'm not doing anything sexual with you guys." Other than maybe a little flashing, I thought to myself.

Mike and Tim were wearing athletic warmups with trunks underneath. They stripped down right there to join us. It was just a six-person tub, so Chris and Alex scooted closer to me from the opposite side of the tub to make room for Mike and Tim to sit across from me.

I decided to resume my little strategy of slowly forgetting about my modesty on top. But now the stakes were much higher with my audience size doubled and sitting much closer to me!

Before long I had worked my way up during the conversation so that I was sitting with the tops of my breasts and cleavage above the water line, with my nipples just barely hidden below. Mike and Tim quickly caught on to what was happening. I pretended not to notice as the boys' eyes were glued to my breasts as we talked. Every now and then I would laugh or move around a bit more as I was talking, letting my uncovered nipples briefly bounce out of the water and into view. That was so hot! Despite the heat from the tub, my nipples were achingly stiff from my excitement, and now the boys could see that too.

At one point I went to check the time on my phone, which I had also left to the side of the tub behind me. I didn't want to be too obvious with that one, but I made sure to rise out of the water first and flash my bare tits for a split second before allowing my hands to come up to cover my nipples. I couldn't believe I was doing this with my neighbor sitting right next to me and in front of two guys I had just met. I was starting to get really wet, and it wasn't from the tub.

We kept talking later into the night. The boys certainly didn't want to cut their show short so they kept the conversation going as much as they could. I didn't want it to end either. We went so long that the bubbles actually shut off on their own.

"Eek!" I gasped. As the bubbles disappeared, it quickly became much easier to see through the water, and to my nude curves below. I crossed my legs tightly under the water to hide my pussy and cupped my hands over my nipples.

"Oh yeah, the bubbles are on an automatic timer," said Chris, "and the controls are back here." He tried reaching behind me but couldn't quite make it as they were a little farther from the edge of the water.

"Oh, I can get it!" I volunteered. I switched my breast coverage to just one arm and turned all the way around towards the controls behind me. I stood up out of the water and bent over a little more than I needed to reach the distant panel, spreading my legs for stability. I heard all four boys gasp behind me. In this pose, they had a clear, unobstructed view of my butt hole and dripping wet pussy from behind!

After taking extra long to figure out the controls and prolong my exposure, I finally succeeded in turning the bubbles back on and returned to my earlier sitting position. I was so excited from that last flash that I was almost ready to orgasm. "Ooh, thats much better," I cooed, sinking back into the bubbles, my heart still thumping hard with excitement.

"If you like the jets, there's three close together near Mike's spot, " Chris suggested. "Two from the side and one from below."

"Really?" I jumped up excitedly. I was so horny at this point that I didn't even care what I was showing anymore. Or I was doing it on purpose. "Make some room for me!" I demanded as I waded the short distance across the tub to the spot next to Mike. I left my arms swinging at my sides and my bouncing tits were completely uncovered over the water the whole time. Mike and Tim moved out of the way, eyeing my hard nipples as I slipped in between them.

I felt under the water for the jets with my hands, still totally topless for the boys. When I found them I turned around towards the center of the tub, so I could lean my back against both side jets. I reflexively covered my nipples with my fingers again as I turned, but I had to let go because they were so sensitive. My hands gripped the tub to either side instead. I lowered my swollen pussy over the third jet but kept the bottom curve of my breasts well over the water level where the boys could still see everything.

"Ooh," I giggled seductively, "the bubbles are tingling in my... um... " I couldn't say it. I was completely naked and brazenly exposed in between four boys. They were close enough they could reach out and touch me if they wanted to. Chris and Alex were staring intently. I don't think any of them could believe their eyes. Were they stroking themselves under the water? I couldn't tell if I was seeing that out of the corner of my eye or if I just wanted that to happen. I started panting like mad and my hips bucked against the water jet.

Within a few seconds that felt like minutes, the force of the jet built up too much sensation for me to handle anymore. I tried to be as quiet as I could but wasn't able to stop myself from letting out a low moan as I came.

The boys shifted to the side again to make room for me as I moved away from the jets. I sank slowly back into the water while I descended from my climax.

"That... was really cool," said Chris. The boys all agreed in quiet awe.

"Well... thanks for hanging out, guys," I said, after taking a while to catch my breath. I didn't really know what else to say following what just happened. But I knew the night was over for me. "Chris, could you hand me my bikini?"

He had trouble retrieving it from the side of the tub while hiding the tent in his trunks.

"I guess I shouldn't ask you guys to get out with me," I giggled.

The boys gave their awkward-and appreciative-goodbyes. With my bikini securely back on, I wished them a Merry Christmas and returned to the laundry room with my two new swimsuits to dress before returning home for the night.

I couldn't wait to get naked for my friends again.