All Comments on 'The Boys Next Door Ch. 03'

by SilverMuse

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
VampLuvaVampLuvaover 8 years ago
You Read My Mind

I just finished the chapters one and two only to find three waiting for me ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I hope you have so much more of this

You're amazing! This story is so so good. All the chapters.

I hope there's plenty more.

Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it

Love this story, honestly one of the best I've ever read! Amazing writing, just enough plot to actually make the story interesting, and just enough hot action. I just hope she won't have to choose between the bros and break them apart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Yet another amazing chapter. Love the atmosphere of lust you created. Fucking hot! Bring on the fourth!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it!

Absolutely love this series especially the little romance thats happening between Ian and Di, more please!

tiffanyleightiffanyleighover 8 years ago

Still loving this story! Thank you so much for continuing. I can't wait to see what happens next.

DarnusesDarnusesover 8 years ago
SO great

This is a real gem of a series, please keep it up! You're going in all the right directions and the sex is great, just keep doing what you're doing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sad to say goodbye

Love this series and the lead male characters. I am sad to see that its only going to be a three part series.

SilverMuseSilverMuseover 8 years agoAuthor
Don't worry...chapter 4 is coming!

I'm so thrilled that this series has found an audience! Thank you, everyone, for your awesome comments and votes. Not to worry, I have a full story arc planned and am hard at work on chapter 4. September is a crazy busy month and I want to give you guys my very best...it'll come. :)

AlenafoxAlenafoxover 8 years ago
I love these stories

I can't say how many times I've read them. Multiple times. There is an actual sorry here and it's very good. The connection between Diana and Ian is very exciting. The sex is amazing. My boyfriend loves when I read these stories because it gets me all worked up for him. I desperately need for there to be a fourth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

love this story!! dying to read the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

THANK YOU!!! Seriously, thank you so much for a beautifully written and unbelievably hot story. It's like you reached into my mind and pulled out my deepest fantasy. And your writing - it flows. The characters are real and their dialog perfect for them. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I think I need an intervention

Oh my god the amount of times I have checked this story for an update...

More please you amazing sexy-word goddess!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

this is a fantasy i didnt even kno i had

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you

...for writing (and updating!) this story. It's steamy, well written, a good balance of plot and super hot lemons...I love the voluptuous nerdy heroine and, ha, MALE twins! Brilliant. Well done you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
FAB

this is awesome! i hope they end up all together and she doesnt choose between them, bc i think its already leaning towards ian a little :P

keep writing, plz update this! im rereading every night ;) ;) lol

FunkyDuchessFunkyDuchessabout 8 years ago
Breathlessly amazing

Best one yet...but all have been fantastic. It's the perfect amount of "plot" and character development interspersed in the amazingly hot sex and it's complete perfection. This series is so good!

LustfulheartLustfulheartabout 7 years ago
Exceptional Writing

This is hot as hell! I love the emotional intensity. The complexity of the characters and authenticity of the dynamics between the three really makes this a flawless series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Loved this 😍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSilverMuse@SilverMuse
1784 Followers
7/24/23 Have you read The Boys Next Door and want more? I have a new book out that follows the journey of a certain twin! There's love, lust, angst, and lots of delicious, kinky, steamy scenes. Find it here: https://www.amazon.com/Man-Hour-Next-Door-Book-ebook/dp/B0C6NHMRBY ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES