The Boys Next Door Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As turned on as she was, Diana couldn't bear to take her tiny red panties off yet. The two pairs of hazel eyes staring at her body were making her squirm and gasp, without even being touched. She wanted to close her eyes for courage, but she couldn't look away from the twins' intent gazes. At least her bedroom was dim, with just the candles throwing light and shadows over her body. She let one hand slide from her collarbone down over her full breasts. Oh — yes — that felt so good. Her other hand came up to join it, exploring her warm curves. Yes...squeezing, massaging, pinching, and rubbing her breasts was so much hotter with an audience.

Muffled TV sounds floated up the stairs and through her closed door, and she prayed her parents wouldn't come up to find their daughter writhing on her bed, fondling her own voluptuous breasts, squeezing her thighs together and rubbing her swollen clit against her soaked panties, all under the eager gazes of the boys next door.

And as she looked down at her own body, her hand tracing a trail over her smooth belly and teasing just inside her red bikini panties, she knew what she needed. Ian was standing right in front of her at the foot of her bed, candlelight flickering over his face, his eyes locked on her body.

"Take my panties off," she panted, lifting her hips toward him.

"What do you say?" Ian asked with a sly smile. She didn't smile back.

"I say, take my panties off, Ian."

His face lit up with surprise. Without further ado, he hooked both thumbs under the sides of her string bikini and yanked it off in one hard pull, raising her ass and almost tumbling her backwards. The movement forced a gasp of excitement out of her. Then he grabbed the dildo from the desk and pushed it into her hand.

"Fuck yourself." Ian leaned over her, one knee planted between her spread legs. Diana gripped the dildo in her hand as if it would give her courage, but it wasn't helping. Brendan, standing to her right, lifted her leg, caressing the smooth skin, and eased it over his lap as he sat down on her bed. Oh God — and Ian's hand anchored her left thigh, squeezing the soft flesh. Her legs were spread wide, her pussy open to both their stares, and she had no way to close her thighs. Brendan rubbed the inside of her knee so gently that she twitched and moaned softly, warm juices slicking her pussy. His eyes roved approvingly over her rosy folds.

"Please." She bucked her hips upward, begging for someone's, anyone's touch.

"You do it, baby. Remember?"

The challenge in Ian's eyes went straight to her cunt, making her spasm with excitement. Okay then. She'd do it. There was no mistaking how incredibly turned on the twins were, how she was the one who had turned them on. Well, she'd give them a show to remember. Make them tent their pants with excitement. And then send them home with the worst case of blue balls they'd ever known.

Slowly, her gaze traveling from a pair of hazel eyes dark with lust to a pair of hazel eyes bright with interest, she cupped her mound with her free hand, then let one finger slip into her soaked valley.

"Mmmmm," she moaned. So good to be touched. So good to touch herself. She stroked her juicy lips slowly, drawing the motion out much more than she would by herself. And yes — it felt better this way. The twins' eyes on her, their warm hands holding her legs open, their hard bodies so close to her, woke up every nerve ending on her skin.

When she finally touched her clit, a wave of excitement shook her body. No one spoke. No one told her she was a hot slut or a good girl or a sex bomb. They didn't need to. Their eyes said it all.

Diana let her eyes close, the way she usually did when she pleasured herself, but the urge to see the twins was too strong now. Her eyes opened again, looking boldly at them both. Embarrassment was gone. Hotness had taken it place. Slowly, she circled her hard pearl and brought the dildo down to her eager pussy, teasing her tight opening with tiny circles. Ian's eyes opened wide with excitement when she pushed the tip of the thick purple rod into her heat and wetness, sending a hard spasm of need through her cunt that made her gasp.

Her pussy contracted again as she worked the dildo into her slick tightness. Brendan's hand moved up her leg, draping it over his lap so her thighs spread even wider. Oh God — they were both staring at her pussy, the thick dildo buried deep now, her finger moving on her clit. Ian's fingers tightened on her flesh. She didn't think they could spread her any farther open than they already had, but they were. Taking a deep breath, she began to slowly fuck her tingling pussy with the smooth dildo, keeping the circles on her clit sensual and light.

Before Ian had taken her virginity, Diana had never thrust much with the dildo. She liked burying it inside her clinging pussy, arousing the sensitive walls of her cunt, or teasing her entrance with it, but she hadn't really understood just how much movement was involved in actual sex.

Now she did, and she put it to full use. Two handsome faces stared at her pussy with the same intent expression as the dildo disappeared almost completely into her cunt, then eased nearly all the way back out. Diana began to pant as she thrust faster, keeping the same slow touch on her clit. Brendan had taught her that, she thought in a fog. He'd taught her how incredibly good a gentle touch on her clit felt while her pussy was being ferociously fucked.

When fingers met the sensitive skin where her thighs joined her crotch, massaging her firmly on both sides, pulling her juicy lips open wide and exposing her soft pink pussy completely to two pairs of eyes, she cried out, bucking her hips.

A hand clapped over her mouth. Brendan's. His lust-glazed eyes moved over her as she licked his palm instinctively, moaning into his large hand as her hips thrust upwards to meet the dildo. God, she was writhing naked on the bed, caught between two fully dressed guys devouring her with their eyes and holding her thighs down firmly whenever she tried to move. She needed those fingers massaging the edge of her crotch to slip into her warm wet valley — soooo badly — but before she could ask or plead, her pussy convulsed around the dildo.

She cried out again into Brendan's palm, sucking the warm salty skin as she came, her pussy clamping on the thick log buried inside her with incredible tightness. Oh God — Ian was reaching into his boxers with his free hand, pulling out his engorged cock, fisting it as he watched her wriggle and shriek into his brother's hand. A pearly drop of liquid hung from the tip. His breathing was ragged.

Eventually, she let go of her clit, breathing slowing, one hand dropping weakly to the bed. Assured fingers pulled the dildo out of her cunt, and she moaned again as it slid out of her.

Brendan uncovered her mouth. Smoothing her sweaty hair back, he kissed her forehead and stood up. God, he was gorgeous — stripping off his t-shirt, muscles rippling as he bent to pull down his shorts. Fingers met her pussy suddenly, dipping into her creamy wetness, and she squirmed. Too sensitive — no, so good — Ian watched her as he worked his fingers into her pussy, his other hand still stroking his cock, more liquid dripping from the tip. Diana couldn't help reaching out to grasp his thick shaft, moaning when he pinched her swollen lips.

A slow grin spread over Ian's face. But when she began to rub her thumb over the slick head, pumping his cock the way he'd shown her in the treehouse, he gripped her hand with his.

"Not yet." His whisper was throaty. He began to climb over her. Large hands closed over her tingling breasts. Lips met hers from above — Brendan's, she realized. She pulled back.

"Brendan," she whispered. Her fantasy — from history class — she could actually make it real. Had she really thought she'd send the twins home after she came? "Behind me. And Ian in front of me."

The twins exchanged surprised glances over her head. Clearly, they'd had something else in mind. Too bad. They'd climbed into her room, they'd invaded her turf, they'd interrupted her study session, and she'd just put on a show with her own dildo - at their demand. Sweaty and exhausted as she was, she met their gazes. They both had to be so turned on right now, and God, so was she.

Before she knew it, Brendan was helping her up, turning her over, easing her onto her hands and knees on the bed. Limp from her orgasm, she let him arrange her without protest. Not that she wanted to protest. Brendan's hands were so warm, massaging all over her body. She moaned softly when both hands found her ass from behind, firmly caressing and squeezing her round cheeks, and gasped when he spread them open, cool air hitting her wet pussy. God — he could see everything from back there.

Ian, naked now, climbed in front of her, lounging at the head of her bed with her pillows piled underneath him and his meaty cock pointing straight at her face.

"You know what to do, baby." His hands buried themselves in her dark hair, pulling it a little as he rubbed the back of her head. "Suck me the way you sucked Brendan. He said your mouth is so sexy."

Diana's answer was lost in a moan when Brendan's fingers slipped over her warm cunt, spreading her soaked lips. His other hand cupped one round, swaying breast. Something firm nudged her opening, and she instinctively pushed her hips back. Yes — that was his cock — sliding smoothly inside her pussy in one long deep stroke, opening up her tightness much more than the dildo, feeling even larger from behind as he held himself still against her. When she whimpered, wriggling to get used to his thickness, he squeezed her breast reassuringly, rubbing her back with his free hand. And even though he hadn't asked permission, suddenly it was very important to her to hear Ian do it.

"Ask nicely." Diana was panting, but she made herself look right at Ian.

"You'd love to hear that, wouldn't you." Ian's eyes burned straight through her body, setting her nipples on fire and tightening her pussy around his brother's fully sheathed cock. Brendan groaned softly behind her, his fingers moving on her breast. Diana could feel his sheer male bulk pressing against her soft ass and thighs, and she spasmed around him again. His cock was stretching her open, penetrating her so deeply, and he wasn't even moving yet. His balls, firm and soft at the same time, teased her swollen pussy lips. Her rumpled sheets pressed against her palms and knees. "You'd love to hear me beg."

"And I'm going to." Lust had taken her over completely, her hot gaze swallowing Ian's. Slowly, deliberately, she dropped to her elbows, leaned forward, flicked out her tongue, and lapped up the dew that hung from the tip of his cock. Ian twitched. "Don't you want to feel my mouth, Ian? Don't you want to" — oh God, what to say, how could she do this — "pump your hot cum down my throat?"

Ian's eyebrows shot up. His face was flushed. His cock was a deep red. Diana's heart was pounding now, and she jumped when the fullness in her tingling cunt eased off, then intensified.

Brendan was beginning to slowly, sensuously fuck her from behind. One hand held her hip firmly in place. Fingers rolled her hard nipple, gently pinching. God, he was watching all of this, hearing it, and she couldn't see his face to know what he thought of the interaction between her and his brother. All she knew was that his cock jerked inside her at her dirty words.

"Do it," Ian whispered. "Suck me, you hot bitch."

Jesus. She should be angry, but her pussy, clasping Brendan's cock as he sank into her again and again, felt differently.

"That's not very polite." She gave Ian a winning smile, trying not to collapse in a gasp when Brendan changed his angle slightly, hitting her soaked cunt deeper. His hand left her breast and caressed its way down the slope of her belly, making her suck in her breath. "Use your manners."

"I don't have any manners."

"You can do it, Ian." She copied Brendan's encouraging tone. "I believe in you."

Oh my God. He was actually quivering, his cock jerking in front of her. His breath was coming faster.

"Suck me, baby," he whispered, "Suck me, Diana."

"Better." She raised her eyebrows, gave his engorged head just one little lick. He groaned softly. "But not good enough."

"Pleeeaaase." The breath hissed out of him. "Please, Diana. Suck my cock."

"Good job." Heady power and lust surged through her body. She couldn't keep a grin from spreading over her face. "You're a good boy, Ian."

Before she could see his reaction — had she really just said that? — she leaned forward and engulfed his warm cock with her mouth.

As soon as his swollen head touched her tongue, Brendan plunged forward, sending her lips sliding down Ian's cock. Oh God — he'd definitely done that on purpose. Her mouth was so full now of hard male, slippery and salty, her nose filled with the musky scent of Ian's balls. Ian's fingers tangled in her hair, holding her firmly, and for a moment, she could only suck and lick, her jaw aching a little. As Brendan eased back, she was able to move too, her mouth sliding up the thick erection between her lips. She let her tongue swirl all over the smooth head, remembering Brendan's patient voice coaching her on Sunday morning in bed.

Ian was groaning now. Dimly, Diana hoped her parents wouldn't hear anything over the TV downstairs. The thought only lasted a second, because Brendan's fingers, still exploring the soft curve of her belly and making her pussy twitch around his cock, slipped further downward, finding her clit. He gave it a very un-Brendan-like pinch, and she yelped around Ian's cock.

"That's it, sweetness," Brendan murmured. His fingers switched to caressing her swollen clit, leaving it every so often to wander around her sensitive lips stretched open around his cock. Oh God — swirling pleasure gathered in her pussy, rushing inward from his teasing touch. "How does it feel fucking both of us?"

She could only moan around Ian's cock. Ian was moaning, too, as she sucked him harder. Tugs from his fingers in her hair sent shudders through her body. His free hand reached below her, tweaking her hanging nipples forcefully. How could that feel so good? Curious, she scraped her teeth very gently along his hard shaft, and he jerked in her mouth.

"Fuck," he grunted. "Diana..."

She bit down, very lightly, and with a muffled yell, Ian thrust into her mouth, catching her off-guard. She did her best to keep up with him, massaging her tongue over his meaty erection while Brendan filled her deeply, again and again, rubbing her clit more and more firmly. Oh God - she needed — she couldn't —

Brendan's fingers sent her crashing over the edge. She moaned helplessly around Ian's cock, squeezing his muscular thighs, as Brendan's sure touch coaxed her melting pussy to quiver and spasm on the unyielding rod thrusting into her tightness.

"That's right," Brendan whispered. Thick fingers urged her through more ripples of pleasure. "Just like that. You come so good for us, baby."

Her body buzzed. It just didn't stop. All of it — Brendan's cock, Ian's cock, her spasming pussy... All Diana could do was gasp for breath, waves of release washing over her whole body. She was grateful for Brendan's strong hands on her waist — the only thing keeping her from collapsing onto the bed as he firmly fucked her.

Ian's hands tightened in her hair, pulling hard. She made herself look up at him, her mouth full. His face, contorted with animal lust, was almost unrecognizable except for the hazel eyes locked on hers, narrow, then suddenly opening wide.

Hot creamy liquid flooded her mouth, coating her tongue in big spurts. Prepared for the flavor this time, Diana sucked eagerly, licking Ian's silken head, gripping his thick shaft in one hand, his deep grunts encouraging her, until his breathing slowed. Finally, she pulled her lips from his cock, her jaw aching a little, holding Ian's gaze when she swallowed.

As they stared at each other, Brendan squeezed her hips, levering her body, his powerful strokes forcing the breath out of her. Her arms trembling, she let her weight fall on her shoulders, her face buried in Ian's crotch. Her cheek rested against his thigh. His velvet cock, still hard, was right in her face. She breathed in his musky scent, barely aware of his fingers still tight in her hair or his other hand squeezing her breast as Brendan's soft and satisfied groans, his deep rhythmic thrusts, told her he was coming in her pussy.

The three of them lay tangled in her sheets, breathing together. After a few minutes, Diana lifted her head from Brendan's shoulder and stretched — or did her best to, nestled between warm male flesh. The twins both stretched too, their skin sliding against hers, then unfolded their muscular bodies from her bed. Diana watched, her eyes half-closed, as they pulled on their shorts and t-shirts.

"We'll let you study now," Brendan whispered in her ear. "Good luck on your finals. You'll do great."

With a wink and a kiss on her cheek, he angled his body easily through the open window. Branches creaked below him.

Ian paused for a minute, his eyes raking over Diana's naked curves curled up in bed, then the jumbled papers on her desk. He looked like he was going to say something, but he just turned and followed his brother out into the night.

12