All Comments on 'The Boys Next Door Ch. 06'

by SilverMuse

Sort by:
  • 86 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cannot wait for more!

Just when I get excited that there's another chapter, I am left wanting even more!! This is by far my favorite story and series on the site! I wish this was a novel! Being a hopeless romantic, I am rooting for Diana and Ian.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I've been loving this story so far. Love mmf, but not a fan of girl on girl, to each their own, but I found that a bit off-putting. That said, even with a warning I still would have read it, it's Ian and Brendan after all! I'm lovin the way it's coming across that Ian really wants Di whereas Brendan is just having fun. I really hope it's working up to Ian and Diana being more than fuck buddies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!

I love this series so much! Please, please keep writing! I would definitely buy this if you wrote a book. I hope you write the next chapter soon...

mysterygirl121975mysterygirl121975over 8 years ago
wanting more

Dont leave us hanging. But i want more of the boys and di

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

No girlxgirl pls ? I love your work. It wud be gr8 if u keep it to the 3 of em.

Shipping Ian&Diana <3

p.S- pls dont involve the strangers like that again?

-FanOfThESeries&YourWork :*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Di and Others

The story was crazy!!

But it makes you wonder about the relationship between her and the boys!

I wouldn't have like the guy that you're seeing as friends with benefits to be sucked off by another girl. But it shows how the different image of the twins from reality...

I would love to see how this relationship ends!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loop

Threw me for a loop with the gxg, Loved it until then. I hope Diana and Ian will break away sooner or later. I am a little upset that they essentially had to drug her to do this. Is Brendan the puppetmaster or what!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So hot!

This story series is exciting and the boys next door are such a hot fantasy! Please don't wait so long for the next installment;-*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"Told you she'd go for it"

This is a hot chapter but disappointing. All of the planning that Brendan alludes to is starting to seem a little malicious. ("Told you she'd go for it,") It's as if he's treating her like a game.

Everything got accelerated in one fell swoop. All of a sudden she's in to one night stands, sleeping with randoms, exhibitionism, doing drugs... and hasn't she only had sex like 7-8 times? "I want to get wild" sounds desperate.

You write sex well but the timeline threw me off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please

Don't heed the comments that ask for no female action if that's where you're drawn in your writing. Write how you want because your chapters are so hot! I found the chapter's play with the other women to be great!

However consent seems iffy in many of your chapters. She'll say no, then the boys act anyway. Nonconsent fiction can be very sexy (we all have our kinks), but I ask that you please use the tag Reluctance so that it's intentional.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good, but more Ian and Diana

I was hoping for more of an evolution of Ian and Diana's relationship in this

Chapter. Don't get me wrong, it was amazing but I really need more on Ian and Diana.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I adore you and your writing I can't even!! MORE more...but do we have to beg to get you to write just a bit faster? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ian and Diana

It sounds as if Ian is the one for Diana. WHen they're finished, her head lies on his chest, a smooth skin with the sweat-matted hair…Ian seems a very sexy young men with a bit of chest hair for Diana's pleasure!

SilverMuseSilverMuseover 8 years agoAuthor
I had a feeling this chapter would get a variety of reactions… ;)

First of all, thanks to everyone who flat-out enjoyed it. I'm so glad you did.

Second, it's been my approach to limit my comments on my own stories to "You guys are awesome! Thanks for reading and commenting!" I want readers to experience the stories on their own terms without my input. That said, given the responses to this chapter -- and the fact that this is a serial, so you can't read on right away -- and the fact that you guys really are awesome and I love that you care about the characters -- I want to address a few points.

This chapter is unique in the series. It does not herald an onslaught of girl-on-girl action or a sequence of encounters where Diana gets wilder and wilder with more and more people while Ian plies her with designer drugs and Brendan eggs her on. Chapter 7 will be very different.

Did the Ian-Diana dynamic in this chapter, while definitely there and progressing, take a backseat to Diana's personal journey of leaving her shell? Yes.

Did Brendan overstep his boundaries -- while believing, with 100% sincerity, that he's doing something good for Diana? Yes.

Is consent iffy at times? Sure, it walks a fine line, though I don't consider Diana reluctant, which is why I haven't used that tag. She's willing, she often asks for what she wants, and the times that the boys push her a bit, she's usually saying "it's too much" in the context of "it feels intense and good and I don't know if I can handle it because I'm used to controlling myself." The one time she gives a flat no, in Chapter 3, both boys stop and wait for her next cue. In this chapter, "I want to get wild" could come across as desperate; it could also be taken as a sign of clear consent that Ian is waiting for before he goes ahead. That said, there is a bit of a power dynamic where she looks up to the twins and they're used to succeeding with girls.

Did everything get accelerated in this chapter? Yes. A little background: I'm a lot like Diana (surprise!) and when I had the opportunity to make up for lost time after years of staring at the ground instead of cute boys, I made up for it fast. Not nearly as extreme as Di, but I remember the feeling of Wanting. It. All. I channeled that here and amped it up.

Are all these issues addressed in Chapter 7? Yes, yes, yes, and yes.

Now I'm going to go work on it, so you all don't have an 8-week wait. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing!

I love this story and have been checking regularly for updates, so I was so happy there was one today. I think your writing is fantastic and I think everything Diana is doing is what she wants to do now that she has the chance. She wants to experience everything and she trusts the twins to allow her to experience everything. I don't think she's doing anything she didn't dream of doing--she had the clothes and the body, she was just waiting for a chance to use them. I truly hope she and Ian can build a relationship, and I love the dynamic between them. Thank you so much for the amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow, what an enjoyable chapter!

I'll admit - I like Di's adventures with Ian and Brendan the best - the girls were hot, and they certainly added quite nicely to everyone's enjoyment! But it's the Di-Ian pairing that I enjoy the most. Ian seems like he really wants Di to explore herself with him, and while Brendan likes her too, he seems less emotionally attached. Whereas I can't ever see Ian walking away. Nevertheless, looking forward to whatever comes next - each chapter is like a fine chocolate - enjoyable while being read and afterwards, too.

luv2read2

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Whoa! Definitely wasn't expecting that this chapter. Like others, I was expecting the Ian and Diana relationship to unfold. Nevertheless it was hot. Love that Ian seems to only focus on her. Keep the chapters coming! Can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
this story is fantastic.

The more you right, the more credit I have to give you. This was top notch. Gees, it couldn't get any better! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I like

How even in this chapter, you're clear that Ian is the one who she really trusts, who is able to push her beyond what she thought she wanted. I'm not sure he sees that, yet. I am a bit uncomfortable with the idea that she had to be drugged to get to this spot because I'm a firm believer that it's more fun when there's no barrier between the mind and the body, but I think it was believable given the characters.

I hope you don't wait too long before the next chapter. I want to know where her mind goes next, once it wakes up again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

The Di-Ian pairing is definitely the center of focus for me! And if Ian is this passionate now I can't imagine what it will be like if he and Diana get mad at each other, Brendan will no doubt cook up some sexy scheme to get them back together.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Diana and Ian

They obviously feel this huge connection to each other and it makes everything so electric! Diana, it appears doesn't notice the fact that Ian, no matter how 'bad' he is, is the boy who ignites that spark in her. Brendan may have coaxed her in but I think what Ian feels is more than friends with benefits so it could even make the brothers clash, even if only slightly. My mind is spinning! Great job! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
In love

I've read several pieces on here, yet this (and the other chapters) are by far my favourite. You've created something just fantastic between Diana and Ian. I look forward to the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I mean...

I understand the idea behind being sexually cooped up and then finally liberated...that didn't bother me so much. What bothers me is that you could delete Brendan from this story completely and it wouldn't change the story. His character literally does not matter and that's really disappointing. Don't get me wrong - it's sexy as hell - but it's also SUPER cliche. The nerdy girl falls for the bad boy (who wasn't really that big of a bad boy all along?). Meh.

I wish you'd explain why Brendan is important to the triad other than "he's the good twin compared to Ian." If that's all he is in this story, that's fine, but then maybe her reaction to him shouldn't be strong. He just seems like the (unwanted) third wheel...

Myriad2Myriad2over 8 years ago
Thank you for addressing concerns!

You're a great author and I love your story. Was I in love with this chapter? Not particularly, but I'm happy with the bit of explanation you've given and I'm excitedly waiting for chapter 7. Thanks for your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Woot Woot

Give her a chance to reveal the story!! I can't wait to see where you are going with it! As intrigued now as I was after reading the first chapter! I literally squealed in delight when I saw Chapter 6 up. Cant wait for more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Absolutely love it. I'm a huge fan of this series, these characters, your writing. I wouldn't suggest changing a word! (Oh, except there's a "her" in the last paragraph on page one that should be "his")

This is one of 3 series I check daily for updates. It's quickly becoming my favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Love it, but would like to see more interaction an a deepening relation between the twins and Diana. Personally I am not a huge fan of orgies but what you have written was hot. Like to read more from you and about the three main characters. As it comes to Brendan, you should integrate him more as I felt like he was just a side plot in this chapter, like the two girls.

I freely suggest that you make Diana furthermore a little bit more aggressive of other people having intercourse with "her twins".

Looking forward for the next chapter...

Incognito3Incognito3over 8 years ago
I demand you change nothing! /roar

Hello! Long time reader, first time commenter. The following may come across as zealotry, but quite frankly, that is the kind of fan you have in me. I love your story, exactly as it is. I am somewhat offended on your behalf (and my utmost apologies if it is unwanted) by a few of the comments made here. Of course, I am not referring to people simply stating their opinion (although some of those opinions are dumb, haha!), but to ask (or demand) an author to straight up change an element of the story because it is outside of a readers comfort zone? Preposterous!! You are the creative genius and this is your baby. I hope you know that many of us, even those that do not usually comment, trust you as an author and will willingly go wherever you take us.

I also must respectfully disagree with the reader who finds Brendan incidental. I believe Brendan is Ian's socially intelligent mouthpiece to the world! Without Brendan, Diana and Ian would still be calling each other names and throwing dirt at each other! Or, even more likely, Ian would just be gone from the story. He would be, like, hiking the Adirondacks by himself, or doing something where he wouldn't have to deal with people.

You, my friend, are a good author living in an age of amateur writers and amateur critics. Thank you for sharing your talent with we humble readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot

I've been following your story since the beginning and it's my first time commenting. That was so hot, I love it and I really want Diana and Ian together but I'll take whatever you're writing. Can't wait to see where they'll go next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please

Easily the best series I've come across on the site. Please tell us more!

magpieolasmagpieolasover 8 years ago
Holy shit

Wow. I got so turned on reading this chapter, i was shaking. Please give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Hi long time reader, first time commenter, I love this story and I'm rooting for Diana and Ian and I'd love to see a deeper relationship between those two, this chapter was hot but I'd rather just have the twins and Diana in future no more sex with strangers or drugs, saying that it will be interesting to see where Diana goes from here I like the character so I wouldn't want her to go any wilder than she already has unless it's just with the twins and nobody else, I'd like to see her put her foot down regarding the twins not having sex with anyone else but her and I'd also like to see the twin's do the same with her as well, plus at some point I'm wondering if the twins are going to have words with each other about Diana I can easily imagine at some point Brendan and Ian won't be as eager to share her with each other anymore that said I like them sharing her if only Brendan was more attached to her and less distant as well but Ian is definitely in to her and I like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic ...

Hmmm, I rarely comment, but I do read them - if only to see any comments you post. Knowing you read the comments is awesome, but I agree with a couple others in that I hope you will ignore those commentaries by people trying to lead you to the story. Please continue to write your story. I love it! Diana, Ian and Brenden are great characters ... that is why we love this story so much! For those who seem to think they have better ideas, I would encourage you to write your own story. This story already has an author ;)

Incognito24Incognito24over 8 years ago

I absolutely love this story and I'm sure the author doesn't need any well meaning person to tell them not to let anyone lead them to the story and while we are aware that regardless of what we say in our comments the author will write the story as they wish (which is brilliant so far) we are the readers and we are all entitled to voice our opinions on what has been written if we choose to that's what comment sections are for ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

By far the BEST series I've come across! They're so fucking hot please make more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
DI-IAN

just loved how Ian was all about Diana

watever u have planned for the end of this series, i hope Ian and Diana ends up together

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More Brendan, please!

Love your stories!

I hope I get to see more development from Brendan and Diana as well. I kinda hate to see Diana to choose between the twins.

Just as Ian who turns gentle with his affection to Diana and starting to act like Brendan, I think it might be interesting to see Brendan becomes the one losing his control and getting all rough because of Diana.

Waiting impatiently for the next chapter! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

Absolutely love the series, cant wait for more. Also loving the connection between Ian and Di, couldn't resist smiling when I read how she didnt want the girls touching Ian. Well done!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please let her end up with Ian!! Please!! Please!! Pretty please, with sugar on top!!

PlosivesPlosivesover 8 years ago
Truly Enjoyable

I re-read one chapter or another of this series almost daily! It is so well-written and EROTIC (as opposed to just raunchy, which has its place, too!). I particularly love the pre-sex banter. Ian and Brendan are mature and practiced in their methods of foreplay and, for me, that is the best part! You have a fan in me! I am on the edge of my slightly damp seat awaiting the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I need more, please!!

Like Diana I need more, and I really hope there's more. This is the fucking hottest thing I've ever read. So happy I stumbled upon this, ended up reading them all in one day. it's been a loooong time since I've spent all day "reading" in bed. Can't wait to read more of this or whatever else you write! My horny virgin self is forever thankful, found all my fantasies in one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Ugh, I hate waiting for the next installment! So, so good. Missing all 3 of them, hope more is to come soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

More Please Soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brendan and Di

I love your work! It is fantastic and I feel like I'm alone in saying this but I love Brendan and Diana. Everyone one else loves the whole Ian and Diana but I feel like this can only end badly and I'm excited to see where the conflict comes in on if she's going to "choose" one. I'm hear to say don't be overly influence with the whole Ian and Diana, Brendan's good for her too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More Please!!

I am so happy I found this. Read them all today. I couldn't stop. I can't wait for the next one. OMG. Amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Oh my goodness..

this is probably one of the hottest things I've read on this sight. And the whole Ian and Dianna thing is amazing. Please Please Please continue soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellence

On the surface, you could probably assume this was just straight porn, but there's a depth and maturity to the writing, one that encompasses emotion elevating it to true erotica. It's not just a hot tale of a girl getting it in with the twins next door.In between the hot sex we see a deeper plot emerge. We see Ian's vulnerability in particular and we see the deepening emotional bond between he and Di. I get the feeling that, although Brendan cares for her, Ian has genuine feelings and it wouldn't surprise me to see these feeling evolve into love. I think Di feels the same as she felt possessive towards Ian but not towards Brendan, and the fact that Ian focused on her pleasure shows those feelings being returned. You've managed to transform a piece that started out as porn and turned it into an emotional journey. That takes real writing chops. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
to SilverMuse

Such a good story. Didn't feel hot for twins before, but your portrayal of Ian/Brendan is right on. I like the narrative in Diane's life; with being pent up and needing a release in all quadrants. I like that the crazy night comes off of a puritanical drive in Di's studies towards getting to college. It pulls in also her long-standing relationship w/ the twins. Do not listen to all the comments here that encourage her to pick one or the other. The beauty of the plot with twins seems to me that they are true alter-egos to each other, and that we aren't attracted to good/evil in the same way and that the twins exist as closely as they do is almost like having the one man who embodies both. I hope there is a creative way to have Di exist with them both, as each twin seem to bring out different things she needs. And please, why does love have to exist as a binary thing anyways? Can't we have soulmates that exist coevally? Love to you, and keep creating outside the box please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Is there anything more coming? These long breaks with no time line for next chapter are so disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awsomeness

That story was the best I've ever read. I thought that it was better than the Martian. Best. The very best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

how long do we have to wait for the next chapter?

will there be a next at all??

please maintain regularity from your next submission, it will be easier on us readers.

SilverMuseSilverMuseabout 8 years agoAuthor
Of course there's more coming!

Thanks, amazing readers, for all the supportive comments. I appreciate each and every kind word.

It's fascinating to see the different responses to the story -- pick Ian! Pick Brendan! No, stay a threesome! I determined the basic plot when I started the series, so it's gonna be what it's gonna be. Don't worry -- comments won't change the ending. ;) However, comments do play an important role in showing me what's working for readers -- what to punch up, develop more, make more satisfying. This story has much more depth than it would have if I'd written it all the way through, sans feedback, then submitted it. That's due to all of you.

That does mean waits between chapters. In part, that's because of life: bills to pay, mouths to feed, a job that requires my time outside of "working hours," various small household members who vie to wake up the most times per night, a move that's happening in four days, loved ones who want my attention now and then. It's also because of the serious time commitment that comes with the writing itself.

For better or for worse, writing these chapters does not equal sitting down at a computer, typing what you see on your screen, and hitting "submit." It involves jotting down scraps of ideas that come in phrases or paragraphs or two lines of dialogue; stewing and brewing; moving sections around like puzzle pieces; waking up at 4 am thinking about the characters' motivations; pushing and pulling the raw material into a draft; letting it all marinate; kicking off a grueling round of revisions that include speaking sentences out loud to feel the rhythm and sound, running word searches to check, say, how many times I've used "cock" in a paragraph so I know whether to substitute "erection" if it's cock overload, and determining whether I can get away with using "voluptuous" more than once in any given chapter; and finally, triple proofreading, because even though I'm publishing under a pen name, I don't want to put work out there with a single typo. (Btw, I looked for the pronoun mixup one commenter mentioned and couldn't find it! Maybe our page breaks are in different places?)

I understand the frustration of a long wait. Please be assured that I'm continuing to write when possible and I haven't forgotten about my lovely readers. For those who like stats, Chapter 7 is about 80% written, with revisions and proofreading to follow,

I'll leave you with a peek at the beginning of Chapter 7:

Diana blinked at the dim shapes of an unfamiliar room. Cool air kissed her bare curves. She felt deep, peaceful, regular breathing behind her, a soft pillow under her cheek. A broad male chest pressed against her back. A solid arm circled her waist. Brendan. His steady touch calmed her, easing the confusion of lying in a strange bed, naked with a buzzing head.

A soft snore behind Brendan made her giggle suddenly, and she quickly rolled over and buried her laugh in Brendan’s warm shoulder. He shifted, settling against her and pulling her close, smiling in his sleep. A hand dropped down to cup her ass. Over the slope of his broad back, Diana saw bare feminine curves and one last candle, still lit and near the end of its life.

Last night? Last night. Oh, sweet merciful everything, last night.

Had it really happened? It hadn’t. She was dreaming, right now, as her eyes moved over the very detailed poster about Scorpio hanging above the very naked girl fast asleep against Brendan’s back. She was definitely dreaming the five bodies tangled up on one bed. The total stranger sheets pressing against her cheek, soft and purple, smelling like patchouli. The fact that a gorgeous girl, the type who’d always intimidated her, was snoring, not to mention that the bed hadn’t cracked.

And everything she’d done — and liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow, such great characters

Di and the twins are great characters. The sex is hot, and the personalities really make it that way. I just love her (Di) so much at this point. So I definitely want more, though I would not like her to get hurt. But I would love for her to have more hot times . I guess that makes me the protective male that wants to see her be sweet and sluty. Cannot wait for another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

oh..thank u for the sneak peek!!

but this made me impatient as ever :(

just never ever stop writing!

pretty please ;D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

this was definitely the hottest of the series!

as hot the sex is, i couldn't help myself wondering exactly how much of this have the twins planned and for how long? as Diana suspected, have they done this before with other girls? is this all part of a plan to test her limits, to see how she can let go?

and what most intrigue me is, the end of all this, will there broken hearts and all or will Diana accept this new "life" as her own?

but i loved the story till now, and i m sure u have planned an awesome ending too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome!

I really want Diana to get together with Ian. I totally wish the twins lived next door to me!

roy_shylaroy_shylaabout 8 years ago

made an account just for this series, its simply awesome!

JaneSaysItJaneSaysItabout 8 years ago

Love this series! I made an account because of it, too, and started writing (or at least trying to). I can't wait for the next chapter. Sorry Brendan, Diana is all Ian's!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Was going good

First 5 chapters were terrific. Now it seems that you are just going through a list. First time, DP, oral, anal, Group, lesbian............... What's next? Interracial? Nonhuman? Sci-Fi? Trani?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I need more!

I love this series. I check everyday for a new submission. I'm going crazy waiting for the next chapter. Especially after your preview of chapter 7. Please hurry, I know I'm not the only one anxiously waiting.

Incognito24Incognito24about 8 years ago

No you certainly aren't, I've been checking everyday for it as well :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

be better off just checking once every six months instead of everyday, these long waits are too much it's been 8 weeks since the last update, don't get me wrong the story is brilliant and I love it but two months for one update is too long even if you could update once a month that would be better than this, I appreciate that you have a life we all have lives, but this isn't the only work that I read and most other authors are updating more frequently, the story is great but the long waits are enough to put a person off

KealohaKealohaabout 8 years ago
Brendan for President!

Amusing tangent: I view the public Brendan as the best sort of politician. Charismatic, sharp, and manipulative, yet honest. Multiple readings inspired a hot daydream where Brendan had made it to the white house as a young president with a perfect politician's wife. Di and Ian visit him (married now, both with uber successful careers and 2 kids) and they get together again. Di and Ian end up together, but Brendan isn't out. The ambitious politician's wife won't mind, and no one else will know. What could be more innocent than visiting with his twin brother? It'll be an outlet for Brendan's naughty side. They all still love each other, but Ian and Di are in love. Bonus chapter? ::wink::

Also, one writer to another, I adore this story and your writing. Listen to the accolades for the depth of character, nuance, warmth, and sheer hotness of your writing. You deserve every word.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazed at the entitlement

How dare you have a life Silver.

I check this a few times during the week, but it's no more than a fleeting "Not yet" thought. You have been great to entertain a lot of the comments, but let's not forget that this is something you are doing for free so others can get their rocks off.

I can't wait to see where you're going with this, but take your time and love your life first because damn.

Incognito24Incognito24about 8 years ago

Whether you like them or not and regardless of what people say everybody is free to express their opinions in the comment section that's what it's there for, there is no need to get so defensive

dancer44dancer44about 8 years ago
untwist your knickers

Untwist your knickers guys there is absolutely no harm in someone saying that the story isn't updated very often because it's true, it isn't updated very often so just chill out no point getting antsy about it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!!

This is my absolute favorite story here, and I've read quite a few! Keep writing and posting please :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

"Now I'm going to go work on it, so you all don't have an 8-week wait. "

...and 9 weeks later

roy_shylaroy_shylaabout 8 years ago
WAITING!

Oh c'mon! Hurry up now!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
chapter 7 asap please!!!

I love this series! I've been waiting for chapter 7 for so long now! This chapter in particular i really enjoyed. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Oh please! This is way too slow!

I've been waiting for like nearly two months now, when will chapter 7 be out? HURRY UP!!!

SilverMuseSilverMuseabout 8 years agoAuthor
Chapter 7

...is done and submitted.

Literotica takes a few days to process new stories. It will likely be up on the site by the weekend.

I appreciate the support and encouragement that's come through the comments.

And Brendan would definitely get my vote for president.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Aw thank you, can't wait to read it over the weekend

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Finally!

that was definitely some wait!

anyways, thank u silver for informing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yesssss!

Thank you for updating... I have been checking far more frequently than I will openly admit! You have the perfect ester of characters here and I truly enjoy your writing style... Thanks for sharing with us:)

Plosives

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yay chapter 7!

You are an amazing writer. Love the characters <3 pleeaasseee keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
CHAPTER 7

for those who can't find the chapter 7 in silver's submission page, here's the link :

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-boys-next-door-ch-07

u can thank me later ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Yessssss holy shit

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
Ms. Silver, My lovely Muse (Diana)

Thank You for taking me back to the most unforgettable night of our lives.

Forever yours

Ian (me)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Hot!

That was another amazing chapter! Keep writing! I enjoy your writing so much! It was so hot! 😈

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Oh god that was hot any more coming from this series?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I’m selfish...

Love the story! I love the characters and the sex but this chapter had me disappointed. I loved the sex- the girls too but now I can’t ship all three of them. Diana; Ian; and Brendon together. If I had those two- no girl is touching them. They can watch but not touch. Selfish and possessive I know. However your story is great! But now I ship Diana and Ian more because Brendon always seems to be planning these things and is in it for the sex- Diana and Ian are the real love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot

That is a HOT story, Thank you.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 4 years ago

Gloriously well written! Gods, it felt like I was there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really great

This story is wonderful. I really like how well you developed your characters and I wish the story was longer. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

They can touch Brendan all they want but hands off Ian. So hot!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSilverMuse@SilverMuse
7/24/23 Have you read The Boys Next Door and want more? I have a new book out that follows the journey of a certain twin! There's love, lust, angst, and lots of delicious, kinky, steamy scenes. Find it here: https://www.amazon.com/Man-Hour-Next-Door-Book-ebook/dp/B0C6NHMRBY ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES