The Boys Next Door Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lick her, sweetness," he murmured in her ear. "Taste her."

Could she? The girl was moaning louder, thrusting lithe hips towards Diana. A drop of cream oozed from her pouting cunt, trickling down toward her pert ass. It looked so delicious. Just a little taste... Brendan's hands were massaging firmly down her back towards her ass, urging her towards the girl. As Diana leaned forward, large male fingers suddenly slipped between her spread legs, exploring her soaked cunt. Her thighs trembled. God, she was way too sensitive right after coming, but Brendan's assured fingers, filling her, stretching her tight entrance as he massaged her dripping pussy, just made her crave his touch when he eased back out. And as her tongue met hot wet flesh, tentatively licking the girl's juicy little entrance, blunt hardness pushed against her own tight cunt.

"Brendan—?" she gasped into the girl's pussy. A thick cock parted her swollen lips, sinking inexorably into her clasping pussy. Ooohh, he felt so big from behind — they'd only done it once this way...and God, she needed it. Hands grasped her hips, pulling her onto the shaft slowly piercing her core. A whisper rasped against her ear.

"Fuck, you really are pure slut, Diana. You're a bad, bad girl." A firm smack on her ass drove the breath out of her.

"Ian," she moaned, instinctively pushing her hips back to accept him.

"You don't even know which one's which," the other girl breathed, pushing back sweaty red curls. Jesus, she was lying on the bed, watching the three of them with a big smile on her face, one hand slipping between her smooth thighs as Brendan pulled her closer to him. "That's hot as fuck."

"No, I do know," Diana protested, but a hand tugged her face back to the slick pussy in front of her.

And right then Ian drove forward, thrusting her lips into the girl's soft warmth. Slim hands grabbed Diana's hair. Smooth thighs closed around her head.

Oh God — it was definitely Ian behind her now, inside her, around her, his thick cock opening her pussy more and more. And she was licking the girl's soft folds all over like her tongue had a mind of its own, remembering how Ian had massaged her cunt with his burning tongue and copying his movements. Diana panted for breath as Ian fucked her with long deep strokes, handling her firmly by the hips while she tongued the girl's eager opening and tried little circles over her excited clit, amazed at the way the hard bud slipped and slid under the weight of her tongue. More moans filled the air. God, she was tasting the dripping pussy of some gorgeous girl she didn't even know — a girl who was squirming and whimpering with real need, hot juice coating her rosy lips. Diana shuddered with answering need, her cunt quivering around the hard rod inside her, and heard Ian's quick intake of breath.

"Whatever you're doing to her, you hot little slut, you're doing it right," he breathed.

A large hand slapped her ass again. And again. It stung when Ian spanked her, but in the very best way, heat blooming over her feverish cheeks. Each time his hand connected with the firm roundness, her pussy rippled around his cock, and it all felt better...and better...

Soft moans met her ears from the side, blending with the louder moans from above. Oh...Brendan must be doing something with the other girl -- but when curiosity and lust pulled her gaze away from the slick folds under her tongue, the girl's hands immediately pulled her back.

Fingers found Diana's clit, sending waves of sharp pleasure through her full cunt. Her soaked pussy contracted around Ian's cock, and she whimpered into the girl's creamy valley, now thrusting rhythmically into her face. As Ian's fingers moved more swiftly on her own clit, rubbing her firmly, she licked the girl's clit faster, sucking the hard nub into her mouth and gently working a fingertip into her clasping cunt.

When the girl's soft cunt contracted on Diana's finger, her hips arched forward. Diana knew that motion. She was begging for more, and oh jesus, Diana wanted to give her more. Tentatively, she eased a second finger into the girl's spasming tightness, sucking on her clit again, amazed at the squeals of pleasure she was hearing and the soft squeezes around her fingers. The girl was coming. She'd made her come. This was so crazy, and oh God, Ian was fucking her thoroughly now, possessing her whole cunt with his cock on each stroke and rubbing her clit in a way that left her no choice but to finally melt around his thick hardness in a long shuddering orgasm. God — he just didn't stop — pounding her through spasms of pleasure, over and over again, while she rested her cheek on the girl's thigh and soft hands stroked her hair.

And just like that, he pulled out of her.

"Ian, no..." she moaned, but before she could protest more, hands rolled her onto her back, pushed her into the mattress, laced through her own fingers and pinned them above her head. Instinctively, she raised her hips, the breath forced out of her as Ian's thick cock, slick with her cream, sank back into her quivering pussy in one long thrust. His mouth captured hers as he fucked her. His hard kisses were driving her crazy, sucking the other girl's tangy juices off her lips

"Ian," she gasped. "Oh God—"

"Fuck, you two are hot together," a girl's voice floated above her. "You're really taking everything he has to give."

Oh no, she wasn't. "Harder," Diana breathed. Ian groaned, slamming his hips into her. "More."

As she arched to meet Ian's driving thrusts, her head rolled back and to the side. Pleased hazel eyes met hers. Diana shuddered as Brendan's gaze traveled over her heaving chest, her firm full breasts, her puckered nipples begging to be pinched, and her soft thighs clasping his brother's waist, as her tingling pussy soaked Ian's cock with more juices. Two smooth female bodies snuggled on either side of Brendan, the brunette's skin brushing Diana's as she writhed under Ian's muscled body and struggled to get her hands free so she could touch him. He wasn't letting her move — she couldn't take much more... A moan left her mouth when she saw Brendan's large hand cup a pert breast, stroking a pouting brown nipple. God. Oh God, yes. It was all too hot to watch.

"Can I?" A teasing voice, a throaty girl's voice. Diana blinked. Red curls hung over Brendan's crotch. Expectant green eyes met hers. Full lips waited over Brendan's meaty erection. God, the girl was asking her permission to suck Brendan off, and he was just smiling at Diana and waiting for her answer. Ian's cock jerked inside her cunt and his thrusts slowed a fraction, his eyes focusing.

For a second, Diana couldn't say anything. She could only whimper, trying to buck her hips against Ian's unyielding body, because the air was saturated with sex and words were out of reach.

"Oh yeaahhh." It came out a long pleading groan. "Suck Brendan." Ian's hands tightened on hers, just as the girl's full lips opened around Brendan's engorged cock with a blissful expression.

"Mmmm," Brendan moaned delightedly, running his fingers through thick curls. His other hand explored the tanned curves nestled against him. "You do that so well, gorgeous."

This was...this was...too hot for words. Need rocked Diana's body. She knew exactly how that silky smooth, heavy cock felt between her lips, twitching under her tongue. How Brendan's creamy cum would taste when he flooded the girl's mouth with warmth. Her pussy clenched Ian's cock at the sight. Brendan's bright hazel eyes were fogged with lust as the girl's mouth moved over his cock, but when he caught Diana looking, he gave her a wink. She moaned softly, her whole body tightening.

"Good, Di. You're doing so well, sweetness," Brendan murmured. "Take Ian deeper, let him fuck you. Just give in."

Oh God, there was no way she could take Ian any deeper now. He was fucking her fully, bumping her cervix with every stroke just like his brother had that first time in the treehouse, but stronger, faster, his body hard and demanding and soaked with sweat. She squeezed his hands tightly. Her arms ached from being pinned above her head. But with every thrust, he ground against her mound. Pleasure swirled through her pussy, edged with discomfort, and as she relaxed under Ian's heavy body, whimpering into his mouth, the pain diffused into hot need, racing towards ecstasy.

"Let me touch you," she pleaded, squirming under his weight. She was going to go crazy if Ian didn't free her hands right now. But he just shook his head. "Fuck you, Ian!" Her own furious yell shocked her. Ian's eyes widened — with lust. She was barely aware of the soft sounds of pleasure right next to them. "Why are you doing this? What do you want?"

"I want to see you let go." Ian's growl was a world away from the teasing voice she knew — low, soft and intense. "I want to see you lose your shit, Diana. I want to see how much you can take."

Oh my God, she didn't recognize him, didn't recognize herself, but everything was realer than real and she had to know, too. She had to know how much they could all take.

"Do it for us, Di," Brendan urged, next to her.

She gripped Ian's cock as hard as she could, flexing her pussy around him, his animal grunts blocking out everything else. His face contorted with need. He hadn't been joking in the Jeep. This was beyond wild. Beyond anything she'd ever imagined.

Sound suddenly rushed in: Brendan's groans of enjoyment, familiar girlish moans and needy whimpers, and sudden sharp screams that startled Diana. It was her. Her voice. She was screaming. Oh jesus, she was so loud, filling the room, her shrieks bouncing off the walls, beyond any embarrassment, and with every hard thrust, Ian forced more sound out of her.

Her heels pressed Ian's back, trying to pull him in further. Her head rolled to the side. Hot lips on her throat took her over the edge. As Ian sucked on her sensitive neck, his face swam in front of her.

When Diana's eyes focused, shivers running through her body at the sight of the brunette's perfect heart-shaped ass rocking over Brendan's face, Ian let go of her hands. All she could do was wrap her arms around him, take him in, her cunt contracting with need around his thick cock, while he groaned and thrusted and came deep in her quivering pussy.

A broad body rolled off her. Diana lay sprawled on the rumpled bed, her cheek on Ian's chest, resting against smooth skin and hair matted with sweat. Warm male fingers wrapped around hers — Brendan's. She heard the whispers of the girls, saw the last flickers of the candles, before her heavy eyelids closed.