All Comments on 'The Boys Next Door Ch. 07'

by SilverMuse

Sort by:
  • 106 Comments
roy_shylaroy_shylaabout 8 years ago
roy_shyla

i loved the way it ended and how u did it. i couldn't have thought for a better closure for the three. i have become such a fan for ur writing through this series and hope to see a lot of more such amazing stories though i would just be happy to keep hearing about more of Di-Ian but as u said got to give them their privacy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

For a little bit there I actually thought it seemed like it was going to end with an unexpected twist. With her just ending up as a strong confident woman, but not with either twin. I would have been okay with that too, but this is the ending most people wanted. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Definitely a favorite!

Great writing, fabulous chemistry and hot hot sex! Don't stop writing SilverMuse. We waited a long time for this conclusion! Worth it.

JaneSaysItJaneSaysItabout 8 years ago
Fantastic!

A great way to end it! Such an amazing series and wonderful writing. Thank you.

PikovayaDamaPikovayaDamaabout 8 years ago
I'm sad it's over.

First of all:

WELL WORTH THE WAIT!!!!

I fell in love with the series when I started reading it -Chapter 5 was the first one I read and my favourite, by far- and a part of me will miss this dirty trio a lot. And dear, because of you now I have to deal with a new haunting fantasy: hot twin boys. My, my!

A few remarks:

I have to admit that I was a bit disappointed with Chapter 6. As a standalone story, it would be hot af, but that girl-on-girl action seemed a bit unnecessary to me. Now that I read the final chapter, I have to recognise that it was the turning point of the story, so I'll just pay my humble respects to thw writer.

Off to some whishful thinking now: I'd like to see Di fuck Alex. Imagine that boy being shocked and worn out by the sexual beast hidden inside Diana! We could all love seeing her dominant side...

And as far as it concerns the ending... Well, I felt a small tingle of sadness as Diana gave up Brendan -I wanted her to keep both twins to herself and the three of them continuing their journey as one- but it was so sweet to discover that Ian had always loved her that much. And Brendan, what an ally!

Take my five stars, lady. You deserve them. You are by far one of the most talented writers in here and you have to keep on writing. Hope you already have another great story to tell us and I cannot wait.

So proud of you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love this series

This is by far the best series I have read! I love the way it ended, couldn't have dreamed it better! Thank you for this amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

it was hot hot hot, the whole series.

but this chapter, knowing Ian always had a crush on Diana was so sweet and made me go awe with him.

though i always knew it was Ian she would end up with i felt bad a little for Brendan all along, but knowing he planned it for his brother to get his ladylove made me felt better, ofcourse didn't want the brothers to fight over a girl!

honestly now i am sad that the story's over, would love to hear more about the three, but i am sure as u promised u have some equally (or more, if that is even possible) great stories to tell us. eagerly waiting for them now.

well...right now, going to re-read the series ;)

see u in the next series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
7th chapter...

...7 pages...I'm in 7th heaven

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love it!

Look forward to reading more of your work. Love the story line and your writing style.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
definitely worth the wait!

i m so glad to read this chapter finally. never waited so eagerly for a series like this before.

i so hope this is not the end of Diana and Ian we hear from, maybe not continuing this series but as a separate chapter about some of their hot steamy session once they are off to college, or maybe even some years later from now.

i know this is ridiculous but i'm so hooked up with these two, don't want this to end. pretty please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Bittersweet

I must say, I was disappointed when I first read this final installment. However, upon re-read this morning, I can't for the life of me figure out why. Maybe I was tired when I read it, maybe I could sense it was the end and my mind fought the inevitability, screwing with my enjoyment (as minds are apt to do!). Either way, it ended just as it should and I love the twist that Brendan was playing non-traditional match maker all along! And.. Can we just take a moment to appreciate what is probably the first ever literary anal-sex-profession-of-love scene?!? Priceless! Well done Silvermuse!

Ps. Perhaps we can peak in on Ian and Di sometime in the future and see how college life is treating them.. Hmmmm.. Just saying;)

Plosives

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
will miss di-ian :(

was absolutely hooked up with this story since the very first chapter, knowing that its over now is very upsetting.

i am very pleased with the way the story ended.

and u are an absolutely awesome writer, will look out for your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
amazing

I absolutely loved this story!!!! You did an amazing job bringing them to life, and I am so happy that she ended up with Ian! It was so hot and steamy, and also incredibly sweet. Wonderful work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great read!!!

I have really enjoyed reading this story!!! It really had a great plot to it other than just the sex!!! I couldn't stop reading because it had my attention so locked in!!! Thank you for such a great read!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Perfect ending

I needed that. So good. I loved it.

SophieKatzSophieKatzabout 8 years ago
Yay!!!!

Loved it. Made that horrid events in chapter 6 worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
One of the best

that this site has to offer. Ended it perfectly, we all knew those two would be a couple, just not how. Can't wait for more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Finally!

I was wondering when those two would stop the whole Denial thing they had going on, I hope that Brendan and Ian as brothers won't take a back seat though, because at the end of the day they've stuck together from day one, literally.

Anyway, awesome job! Chapter 6 had me a little worried but everything is fine right now. I do wonder what you have in store for Brendan, it'll be something out of the ordinary I assume....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Follow up

Am I the only one who is genuinely missing these characters and lamenting their passing into the realm of stasis? At face value, the story seems so simple, expertly written, but straight forward...so what is the big deal? Silvermuse excels at developing these characters, fleshing them out so that they seem like real people.. I can't wait for more from this talented author!

Plosives

SilverMuseSilverMuseabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks so much, everyone...

...for reading, for sharing your thoughts.

Plosives, you're not the only one missing these characters. Aside from other readers who have said as much, I'm really missing them too! After spending an intimate 9 months with this crazy trio, it's hard to let them go -- which was one of the reasons Chapter 7 took a while to write. Kind of like ending a relationship: I'm eyeing my other story prospects, and none of them look as good. ;) This story has come a long way since the day I had a random fantasy about a nerdy girl getting an education in sex from her experienced older twin brothers (there've got to be a few of those stories on here...), decided to write it down, and changed the brothers to neighbors.

I'll probably write something completely different next, just to shake things up. There's a naughty teacher-student story I've half-finished -- strictly about lust, not romance -- we'll see.

As far as follow-up, a little vignette of Diana and the twins at college has been kicking around in my mind. I hadn't planned on posting it or even writing it down, since it's not dramatic or part of a larger narrative arc, but given the requests for a peek into their future, I might put it together after whatever I write next.

With the range of reactions to Chapter 6 -- "I loved it!" to "WTF?!" -- I'm glad this chapter has put that wild night in context. Sometimes the muse doesn't give you a choice, and in this case, she made it clear: Chapter 6 = the twins take Diana to a club and they pick up some girls. And as much as it inspired a variety of reactions, I suspect no one would have liked the original, which featured a pushier Brendan, a more disoriented Diana, and a totally assholic Ian. It wasn't an easy overhaul, but I enjoyed it. Mostly.

Brendan and Ian's relationship definitely won't take a backseat now that the trio's rearranged, but it's changed for the better. The twins needed to outgrow their symbiotic relationship and move past their good twin/bad twin roles, just like Diana needed to break her shy-girl mold. They all helped each other do that.

And yes, Alex Noriega would have no idea what hit him if he and Diana got it on. Though I don't think he could keep up with her, in the end -- he'd be left in the minivan, gasping for breath, while Diana took off in search of satisfaction.

Incognito3Incognito3about 8 years ago
Perfect

Ahh! I was on vacation when this came out. It's perfect. I can't write a proper comment right now, but wanted to stop in to say it's perfect and that proper praise is coming shortly. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Perfect

This story has been perfect from day one! I love the characters and the sweet side Ian revealed slowly when he sensed that's what Diana needed. I went back and reread the entire series after reading chapter seven and I am blown away by the tiny details I didn't notice the first time around. The differences in the ways the boys looked at her, the way she acknowledged from their very first night that Brendan was bossy. The way she was glad it was Ian she woke up to in the morning because he asked how she felt about their night, instead of telling her It was amazing like Brendan would have. Everything. Amazing. I can't wait for your next story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Loved it! Thank you for writing this series- I was totally captivated by this story from the moment I started reading it. Sorry to see it end- parting is such sweet sorrow. Look forward to your writng in the future

jrj8jrj8about 8 years ago
You are good...

This story was one of the best things I have ever read. Better than a store bought one.. Thank you for writing it... Jeff

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I was totally into this story early on and hoped it would end with a nontraditional poly relationship. But when it became obvious that Diana and Ian were end game it lost some of the group sex magic.

It was still a good story. Just slightly disappointing that it had such a traditional ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
amazing!

This is hands down the hottest and best written story I've ever read on this site. If you don't write erotica/romance novels professionally, you should consider it. You have major talent!

smithv875smithv875about 8 years ago
Anal sex profession of love

Just like a previous commenter mentioned, that made me laugh

Absolutely loved, loved, loved this series. Please give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you!

Best. Story. Ever. If you ever decide to write more or publish, you have to tell us because I will read EVErYTHING you write. I am completely captivated. You've captured all the best parts of fluttering but meaningful relationship and what makes them crazy hot. Thank you so much for this!

NegraGeishaNegraGeishaabout 8 years ago
Excellent Series!

I've been reading your stories and like most of the comments I think your writing is great. You made me as well as others care about the characters. I really hope this series expands even though I can totally understand if it doesn't. That's how invested I am and these characters! Great job! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved it!

I loved this ending! I wish you were continuing, can't wait to read your other projects!

SilverMuseSilverMuseabout 8 years agoAuthor
So glad

...that the anal-sex-profession-of-love-scene struck a chord. It just felt like the right way to go with those two.

And I'm glad that most of you found the ending satisfying. I know some readers hoped the threesome would stay a threesome, and I admit it was really hard for me (er...Diana) to let Brendan go. Even though Ian got the lion's share of attention in the comments, I think Brendan is way hot. But when this story started forming last summer and the characters dropped comments into my head, unasked, Brendan himself made it very clear that Ian-Di was his plan all along.

Thanks so much for the encouraging comments about continuing to write and publish. I've got two stories in the pipeline right now: the aforementioned teacher-student story, which has some themes in common w/ The Boys Next Door (buttoned-up gal connects to her sexual beast within, in a situation you wouldn't want to broadcast to the neighborhood; someone has a coming of age) as well as some very different overtones. Some of you may like it, some of you may not, but it's fun to go in a different direction. I'm also aiming for first-time publication on Amazon later this year -- a sweet romance novella about a jaded girl and a thoroughly nice guy. I'll keep you all posted in my bio section.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I am so beyond glad you finished this. Not that I didn't want it to go on - I wish you'd never end it 😂 But it was so well written and I have re read it more times than I can count. And I'm sure I'll keep re reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Brendon!

I would really love it if Brendon found a partner too!!! I would love to read that story! But again it's up to you! Great series and great writing skill one of the best I've seen onsite!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This had me from the start

By the time i followed the story all the way through i wanted to know so much more about the characters rather than the steamy sex. I have never ever felt like that about a story on literotica. Fantastic work. Truly amazing!

magpieolasmagpieolasalmost 8 years ago
Wow. Amazing finish!

I love love LOVE how you finished this story( tho i would have happily read 20 more chapters. Lol) you put some real emotion into all of the chapters, but I love that they bared their souls to each other the way they did. Thank you for the awesome read and please continue! You are so very talented!!!!

Myriad2Myriad2almost 8 years ago
Perfect

Absolutely, without a doubt, wonderfully satisfied with how you ended this. ❤❤❤❤❤

Shadow_WeaverShadow_Weaveralmost 8 years ago
Thanks For the Memories

This was a great story, and an even greater ending. Thank you so much for writing it and I will definitely read more of your work. You are a fantastic storyteller! *Hugs and kisses*

PlegamansPlegamansalmost 8 years ago
In a near future...

... Ian a happy groom, Brendan his best man, Mr & Mrs Cooper wishing it was the other way round and Di a radiant bride in her virginal white wedding gown😉

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Lovely

You definitely ended the story perfectly...i really wish there were more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Perfect ending to the best story ever

Diana is one lucky girl to have Ian as a boyfriend...I can just imagine the look on Mrs Cooper's face when she finds out! Thank you for this wonderfully crafted story!

SilverMuseSilverMusealmost 8 years agoAuthor

Brendan finding a partner...now that would be an interesting story. I honestly have no idea how that would go down. The way I understand him, he's never fallen hard for a girl or loved anyone more than he loves his brother. And he likes having freedom to maneuver. :) But I'd be curious to hear people's thoughts on this!

The wedding comment made me laugh. Hopefully Mr. and Mrs. Cooper would have come around to Ian if/when his relationship with Di gets to that point...though there likely would have been a lot of wishing that it were Brendan along the way.

I'm so grateful for all your continued "happy with the ending" comments, and to know you guys cared about the characters and their emotions. They're like family at this point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I absolutely ADORED this series, you're an incredible writer 💖

PlegamansPlegamansalmost 8 years ago
Brendan's potential girlfriend

Maybe not a "next door girl" for Brendan but a sort of tough girl who is immune to his charms and does not care for his handsome looks ( Did they met at a certain wedding?)

Btw glad to make you laugh.

SilverMuseSilverMusealmost 8 years agoAuthor
@Brendan's potential girlfriend

Oooh, I like that idea. A girl who prefers the real Brendan to his charming facade; who doesn't stand for any bullshit. A girl he trusts enough to eventually allow past that facade.

She might have to have a kinky side, too. Something tells me that deep down, Brendan's the kinkiest of our three leads in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hooked

I was hooked on this story from the first chapter! Loved it and am sad that it ended. I would love to see a peek into their future! Definitely my favorite series on here. Your an amazing storyteller/writer. Thanks for sharing this story with us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
THANK YOU

This was great work and entertaining all the way through. Congrats! Loved this story and looking forward to more from you. My first time commenting on here.

SimplyTouchedSimplyTouchedalmost 8 years ago
Thank you

I've been reading and experiencing Literotica for years and I've only registered because of you and this story. Thank you SilverMuse! Each time I read it I get lost in the story. I'm fully there and experiencing everything you describe. BRILLIANT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Read this after "wanting". Very nice.

You are good, clearly some writing background. Nice Descriptions, actions and dialog. As I mention on "wanting" you know your plot points and you have real character arcs. You make the reader actual care about the characters. Lol you don't see a lot of that out here. Thank you.

zAnon

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Have re-read this series four times in the last three days

Firstly, thank you for writing this.. All women with that weakness for the quintessential bad boy.. This story will call to them, tug at their heart strings and muss them up everywhere else..

Secondly, and this one is a request.. Would you think of writing more.. Building this up into a larger series, across locations perhaps? Yes, it is greed that begs this question.. I would LOVE to read more, I loved the beautifully built up characters, their distinct personalities,quirky natures and your style of writing..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Seriously thank you for this amazing story. You are a brilliant writer and also HOLY SHIT. Not a single chapter I could read without getting turned on. The journey was steaming fucking hot; the end was perfect. Thank you for writing this. It's been a pleasure quite literally lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OBSESSED

I LOVED this story and it never failed to make me gasp, wet, or super happy in that gross mushy way where all that I wanted was for Ian and Diana to live happily ever after. The story was super well written and the best story I've read in Literotica and I am ready to re read it.

scandalnessscandalnessover 7 years ago
Loved every chapter

Thank you for these stories. Much excitement, much intrigue which twin is it! Gorgeous ending. I can't wait to see what you're imagination has in store for us next

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago

To much, to fast, two boys, so good ! I feel like I just got off . . . . a roller coaster.

Brown3y33dBabyDollBrown3y33dBabyDollover 7 years ago
So Hot and Addictive

I could not stop reading. best story ever, I like that Diana and Ian got together in the end. Its a perfect ending to a steamy sexy story. Awesome Job!

toobytoobyover 7 years ago
Wow, just WOW!

Thanks for one of the sweetest and hottest romances I've ever read on Literotica. Your vision was so full of true love and discovery and gorgeous sex, that I will really miss these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent

This is one of the hottest stores on Literotica. Excellent writing, fantastic descriptions of both the love scenes and the characters' inner turmoil. Well done. Can't wait for more, either in this story arc or in new ones to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Best series on Lit. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
AMAZING

One of the best stories I have read so far!!!! BEYOND AMAZING!

roy_shylaroy_shylaabout 7 years ago
Can't get over it!

I just cannot believe how many times I keep coming back to re-read it and probably gonna continue so for like...ever

TheBeholderTheBeholderalmost 7 years ago
One of the best!

Incredible! I've read a LOT of stories on here, but that is definitely the best I've read in ages. I really like that you managed to work with twins without getting into incest, and i LOVE that you made your story all about pleasing and educating a woman in intense sexual situations without having anyone degrade or dismiss her. Plus, it was super hot!

anyway, thanks for writing this... i look forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please make one last one

I loved this story so much! I honestly dont want to read anyone elses just so this could stick in my mind. I want more like this. This story was so well developed with ian being the bad twin and brendan being the good twin. I want more like this with a story developed in it. I also feel like yu ended it too fast, Diana just found out ian likes her, you cant end it! So much note could happen between them. It makes me sad that its over... please make more!

SilverMuseSilverMusealmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the recent comments! More is coming...

Thanks so much for your kind words!

If you're looking for more about Di, Ian, and Brendan, a novel version of this series is coming out soon on Amazon.

I'm also working on the sequel so you can read more about Di and Ian's relationship, along with how Brendan relates to both of them in the aftermath of the threesome. Heads up: it gets complicated. A good, learning-and-growing, hot kind of complicated. ;)

I have two separate pieces coming out on Lit soon as well. For the time being, I'll be posting standalones on Literotica, and moving to ebook format to publish novels and novellas. Please feel free to check my bio for updates. Thanks for reading!

LyrilenLyrilenalmost 7 years ago
Bought the Book

I put my money where my mouth is (oh, where I wish it was instead.....) and bought the book on Amazon. I will definitely give it a 5 star review. Support your favourite authors people! This was one of the best erotic reads I've ever found. Please get older and start fiction starting bored housewives !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Omg

That was awesome. I'm so not ready for that to be over. That's the best thing I have ever read on here. Please write early and often.

SenoreDiablo69SenoreDiablo69over 6 years ago
Loved it totally...def 1 of my favs.

Lovely story...feeling it deep down.

Di,Brendan & Ian....lovely characters,would love to see them on the screen,tho.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing story!

This was a very well written story full of intricate details making it seem that you were there in the story with them. Keep writing because you are a very talented writer. I could not keep my hands off of my cock the whole time. 😈

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you

I've read stories on this website for.. probably 20 years. Which is horrifying, now that I think on it.

But I've never actually cared for the plot. I found this one night and skimmed for the dirty bits to help get off before bed.

Except I was curious about the characters and their interactions, so I looked it up again in the morning to read the plot. And I am busy so I didn't get through all of it until this morning, so two days but.. I feel like this story is special. It was dirty and there were certainly issues with consent, but it was engaging and well written.

Thank you for the effort you put in and for sharing it. Now I'll go read your other stuff.

_VirginSlut__VirginSlut_over 6 years ago
Loved it

This series was so good! I knew her and Ian was gonna become an item they're so cute together

ifso25195ifso25195over 6 years ago
The best

I couldn't put this one down. Read it straight through and loved it, Im so tired!

Thank you.

boundamethystboundamethystabout 6 years ago
Breathtakingly good

I read through all of this at once- thank god I discovered it after it was finished, because I can't imagine the agony of waiting for each chapter!! You captured so much more than (incredibly intense, wild, deepest fantasies of ) sex. You created characters that were complex and imperfect and amazingly relatable despite me not really being like any of them. God, I can't form the words of how perfect this was, other than to say I'm sad it's over. Definitely plan to reread this story, and definitely plan to keep an eye out for your stories in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazingly well written

Ditto the comment below about luckily finding this story after it has been completed as I would not have been able to handle the wait! You’ve written an amazing story. Totally sexy and driven by character developments along the way. I could not stop reading. Thanks so much and I really look forward to reading your other works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I BECAME INVESTED IN THIS OH MY GOSH I SHIP DI AND IAN SO HARD!!!!! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Great Story, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
AMAZING

Just as I could expect from you, I think it was even beyond my expectations! I love your stories so much and how it's not just about the sex but also about creating a story. Just amazing and I'm so glad I stayed up to read this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love

SilverMuse,

Thank you for writing such a heartfelt story. While the sex scenes were HOT HOT what stood apart for me was the rich character development and that delicious intimacy between Diana and Ian. I’ll definitely be buying your sequel, thank you for writing for us! Looking forward to your future projects.

SilverMuseSilverMuseover 5 years agoAuthor
What's next?

Thank you SO much to everyone who's commented recently. I'm thrilled that you were into Di and the twins' journey! If you check out the sequel, The Girl in Between, I hope you enjoy that as well.

I'm working on my third novel now. It's a standalone NA erotic romance, M/F, with all-new characters and story. It's edgier and possibly kinkier than The Boys Next Door. I'll leave you with this little snippet:

"Are you afraid of the dark? I don't need the lights on to read you like a book."

Stay tuned for updates -- you can join my mailing list (link in bio) to get a sneak peek in December!

Xoxo

SilverMuse

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic Story

I have read many submissions but I've never read something so all consuming!

The sex scenes were HOT AF but the characters - WOW. The scenes of friendship, of growth, of personal triumph - AMAZING. The story as a total and complete work was stunning... absolutely MARVELOUS!

Had to run over to Amazon and buy both of your books and sign up for your newsletter. Never want to miss a thing you write! Thank you for sharing Di, Ian, & Brendan with us!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I can't find the sequel. Can you send a link

SilverMuseSilverMuseover 4 years agoAuthor
Sequel

Hey guys! For the previous commenter who was looking for the sequel (and anyone else who's wondering), search for "The Girl in Between" by Miranda Silver on Amazon. If you want to read the first chapter for free, you can sign up for my newsletter -- the link is in my bio.

Also! My next novel, Priceless, is coming out this fall. It's about two college students who enter into a secret arrangement. It's edgy, sexy, and a little bit dark. You can find more info on my website -- the link is also in my bio.

Thanks as always for reading! I adore seeing your comments and the love for Di, Ian, and Brendan. xxxooo

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A long overdue comment

This specific series of yours has been one I've reread over 10 times. It's my go to, if I have a long chunk of time I need to relax and need a story that I know won't dissapoint. I've read all of your other stories at least twice. You're an absolutely amazing writer and if I ever get a chance to discreetly buy your book or any of them I will in a heartbeat. The way that you develop characters, a story, tension and a plot is remarkable and I just wanted to say thank you so much for sharing your talent on here

I've spent quite a bit of time reading and re reading your works and they never dissapoint. Thank you. -doodles

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
amazing story

I just have to let you know this series has just kept me interested in not only the sex but the way you build the relationship between all the characters and it’s amazing all of it is just so amazing to read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The best thing I've ever read

I know this is about 4 years too late, but this is the best submission I've ever read on here, and I've read a lot. The character arcs were solid, the plot was solid, details were woven in through the series...gosh, it was the best. I've always had a MFM fantasy but I'd never considered twins, and reading this it was like 2 different parts of 1 soul working in tandem to love Diana (and even when she chooses one that feeling of love is still there). Again...gosh. I didn't plan on spending an entire day reading through this series, I don't even know how I got here to be honest, but I'll be buying the sequel :) Thank you for such an amazing read <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

why the fuck am i crying??? this is the best thing i’ve ever read. i want it to be a movie.

curious_girl_21curious_girl_21over 3 years ago
Woooow!!

I don't always feel the need to leave a comment in the stories that I read but I had to say something about this one.... Wow!!

I found this casually and was one of the best stories that I read here in this site, I know it had some years now but it's amazing, your writing is amazing and how you develope the characters, of course the sex scenes are really hot too, I was so into this story that as I read it I was horny, then sad, then happy for them, I went through all kind of emotions reading this, I would love to read more about the 3 of them and I was sad when I saw the final chapter but the end was amazing too.

Now I'm going to go and read all your stories, amazing work!!! <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful story

I have read it a few times. It a beautiful piece of work. Loved it every time!!

justhorny2justhorny2over 3 years ago

Better late then never, 5 stars best series I read to date.

DeathMaidenDeathMaidenabout 3 years ago

Lovely story. I loved the progression from shy girl to slut! And thank God she ended up with Ian!

RavenBeauty808RavenBeauty808about 3 years ago
Love Ian

Loved this story and totally loved her transformation lol☺️☺️I was excited she did end up with Ian♥️Keep them coming‼️‼️Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
A perfect fantasy

Real life couldn't be better. A great escape. Scenes build up to great climaxes... Bamm!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Cute ass story

Soo good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is the best story I've ever read. I cried happy tears while being annoyingly horny. 12/10

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm so happy that Ian gets the happiness he previously thought elusive. What a transformation for both of them. You never fail to wow us. 10/10

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was fabulous. It’s always such a treat to find a well crafted, hot as hell story, with actual plot to boot, while on this site. This definitely delivered.

EvilMishEvilMishover 2 years ago

I love this storey. I have read it so many times. Can't get enough

Asterisky34Asterisky34over 2 years ago

I’ve read this series all in one day! Already can’t wait to go back and re-read it again. I absolutely love it! The smut is smoking hot and I love there’s actual plot (sort of *wink*) and really great character development. Thanks so much for writing this, I really appreciate it!

moniquersqueekmoniquersqueekover 2 years ago

This series was absolutely fantastic. It's not often that I get emotionally involved when reading erotica, but man did you have me hooked. Loved it!

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 2 years ago

5 stars, of course.

You might do a postscript. Ian and Diana have a discussion with her parents. Might get intense, but they need to try.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Would you believe that I was more interested in the plot than the actual smut? Shit's good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderful story! Your writing is topnotch. Looking forward to a prologue. Hey, everyone loves a happy ending!

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

One of the wonderful things in this story is how there are subtle hints about Ian's feelings all throughout, instead of just the last chapter.

The backlash after the fivesome wasn't nice, but made it more realistic and her easier to relate to.

Now I just really wish for one more chapter. Because Chopinesque is right, the discussion with her parents is just something that needs to be written down!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSilverMuse@SilverMuse
7/24/23 Have you read The Boys Next Door and want more? I have a new book out that follows the journey of a certain twin! There's love, lust, angst, and lots of delicious, kinky, steamy scenes. Find it here: https://www.amazon.com/Man-Hour-Next-Door-Book-ebook/dp/B0C6NHMRBY ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES