The Boys Next Door Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SilverMuse
SilverMuse
1,784 Followers

Ian's lips twitched. "Don't say that. I'm not even kidding."

"You could have any girl—"

"Except you." Hazel eyes held hers. "You just stopped talking to me. You stopped looking at me. You acted like you were too good—"

"I was shy." She cut in, frustrated. "I was nervous. You ignored me. I stopped talking to Brendan too. And basically anyone male."

Ian just shook his head. "When Brendan came back from your house and told me he kissed you, and it was your first kiss, he tried to make me feel better about it. Even though we hadn't talked about you in awhile. He said it just happened, and he wanted to help you out, and then you asked for more, and you were all grown up and gorgeous and he'd asked you to come over later so I could, uh, see you too." A little smile flickered over his lips. "I told him to have fun, because—" he broke off, red creeping up his neck.

"Because?" prompted Diana.

"Because you were a frigid little bitch who'd never warm up past freezing, and he was wasting his time."

"Thanks, Ian," she said drily.

"I didn't really think that." Ian lay back on his bed, arms folded under his head, his eyes focused on her face. Diana wanted to tug the tufts of hair under his arms. "I had this feeling that under your buttoned-up ice princess outside was a crazy hot girl who'd burn me up if I got close enough. And yeah. I was right."

God, Ian was talking about being burned up, but she was the one whose skin was hot and fizzing, and she didn't know if the drops trickling down her back and into the deep valley of her cleavage were pool water or sweat. Her towel had fallen down to the mattress, somewhere in the conversation, and she hadn't even noticed. She squeezed her thighs together, aware of Ian's gaze roaming over her exposed skin and clinging swimsuit. Her throat was dry. Parched. "And?"

Ian's eyes flickered. "Brendan talked me into hitting on you too, just to see what happened. The way he put it, you were a shy little virgin with a wild side that was just waiting to come out, and we were the guys to help you with that. I really didn't think it would work, that first time. And when it did, I figured it was all Brendan. Nothing would happen between you and me without him around. He has a nice smooth touch." Ian gave her an evil grin. "He's the kind of guy that—"

"My mom wants me to be with," Diana finished. "Except she has no idea who he actually is. And he likes it that way."

Ian raked his fingers through his drying hair. Little drops of water clung to his bare shoulders and the tips of his chest hair. Diana couldn't take it anymore. She knelt on the bed right over him, straddling him with her knees pressed to the sheets on either side. Not quite settling on his lap, but leaning over him, looking down at his near-naked body.

"You could have asked me," she said. "You guys were busy backstage making your plans and agreements."

Ian shrugged, a little smile playing over his mouth. A hand squeezed the curve of her hip. "You weren't complaining."

No. She definitely hadn't been complaining.

"Brendan asked me, after you spent the night. Oh, I heard you were up early. I heard you were taking care of Diana. If you want something more from her, tell me now. I kept telling him no, she's just little Diana who grew up next door to us, and she's hot now, and we're all just fooling around. And he finally said he believed me because he figured I'd only tell him the truth. But he always knew."

"Those girls at the club—" she flushed. "Did you plan that too?"

Ian shook his head. He actually looked a little embarrassed, she was pleased to see. "Brendan thought—" he broke off. "He wanted to see how much we could get you to let go that night. If we, you know, helped you get comfortable enough. We came really fucking close to having an argument about it before we picked you up. I'll be honest, I wanted to see it too, but I also...didn't. But Brendan thought it would be so great for you. And to tell you the truth, he was pushing me too. Inside, he was about as close as Brendan ever gets to pissed that I wasn't admitting how I felt about you. So we talked about what might happen if you were totally open to trusting us, and the only hard rule we made was no other guys."

God, the twins really had been making agreements behind her back. But she didn't regret trusting them. "So you didn't know the girls."

"Didn't even know their names." Ian rubbed his hands over her back. Diana shivered. Her fingertip found the freckle under Ian's eye, stroking gently. "It was all about you with them. When I woke up, I thought it was you touching me."

"Sorry," she whispered. A sudden pinch on her ass made her wriggle.

"Brendan probably got their numbers." Ian flashed her a wicked smile. Her cheeks were red now, she knew. "If you want a repeat."

"Jerk." She poked him in the ribs.

"You made that girl come pretty hard." Ian slapped her ass lightly. "And I'd never figured you for a screamer."

"That was with you. When you were—" Diana broke off. "And once was enough for now, thanks," she added hastily. "I know that's just a typical Saturday night out for you, but—"

"It wasn't," Ian said quietly. "Not even close."

"But you've gotten crazy before." She was pushing now, but she had to say it. "You and Brendan. You've been with the same girl, before me." She waited.

Ian gave her a reluctant nod. "But not like you. Nothing like you. You know what it was like before, when me and Brendan teamed up?" His voice went high. "Ooohh, let's look at your cocks side by side and see if they're exactly the same. Ooohh, let's see who cums first. Stuff like that."

"Poor you."

"Diana, it's completely different with you. From the beginning—" Ian's eyes were half-closed now, his hands stroking her arms. "I couldn't believe I was touching you. I couldn't believe I was fucking you. Being your first — I thought for sure you'd want Brendan."

"You teased me. You gave me such a hard time—"

"Because I literally couldn't believe something I'd wanted for so goddamn long was actually happening."

Diana stared. "You really mean it."

Ian nodded once. Their gaze held. He cupped her cheek, and the surprising gentleness of his touch sent a wash of need and excitement over her skin, popping it into goosebumps.

"Look, she said softly, "about Brendan—"

Brushing her wet hair back from her face, Ian gave it a teasing tug. Diana couldn't resist pinching his nipple in response, and he grinned. "We talked. After a few days of not talking. When we saw you at the movie theatre, with your pet—"

"Stop." She slapped his arm.

"Things couldn't go on like they had been." Ian's warm hand covered her stomach, rubbing in circles. "Not just with you. All that good twin-bad twin shit— we'd been doing it so long, I didn't even know what's real anymore." Diana sighed when Ian stroked her ribs. Her skin was still covered in goosebumps, but Ian's touch was making her melt from the inside. "I love Brendan, Diana. We've shared a lot. And it killed him that I had to be alone for awhile, but I needed to do it. He's fine with it. I'm fine with it."

"Oh, that's great. What about me?"

"What about you?" Ian looked at her innocently. Heat flooded her face. His smile got bigger, and she realized he'd noticed her hard nipples poking through her swimsuit.

"I, uh—"

"You liked being with both of us." He rubbed his thumb over her belly button, and she braced her hands flat on his chest.

"Yes," she whispered. "A lot. I'm not going to lie."

"You can't lie, baby. I saw how fucking hard you came on my brother's cock. More than once."

"Jesus, Ian." She'd settled onto his lap without realizing it, and the hard bulge in his wet swim trunks nestled against her crotch. She was starting to breathe faster.

He reached up to run his fingers under the straps of her yellow swimsuit top. When she leaned forward, arching instinctively towards his touch, he eased one strap, then the other down her shoulders. Diana shivered when fingers slipped inside her swimsuit, roaming over the tops of her firm swells.

"No point in pretending you didn't. It was hot. I liked watching. I liked you between us, turning into the hot little slut you're meant to be."

There was no way she could hold back now. Diana rubbed her wet crotch over Ian's thick erection, moaning softly as his fingers found her rosy nipples and pinched. "It— it probably wouldn't have happened with just one of you," she managed. "Maybe Brendan and I would have kissed some more and that would have been it before I freaked out. And nothing would have happened with you. Ever."

"Yep." Ian nodded slowly. "But now— Look, Diana—" His hands closed over her breasts. His eyes, fixed on hers, sent a shiver through her body.

"I want to be with you," she said softly. A hundred and eighty degrees away from being shy.

Ian hesitated, struggling to say something. "If you want one last time with both of us—" he said in a low voice, "Just be honest about it."

For a second, Diana thought about it. It would be hot. Of course it would be hot. She could feel Brendan's knowing hands on her damp skin, hear his reassuring whispers in her ear. But the way Ian was looking at her, holding his breath, gave her the answer.

"No. I want to be with you."

Her face burned. Ian just stared at her, wordlessly, every flicker of his eyelids a pinprick on her skin. Slowly, he stripped her bikini top off her heavy globes and draped it over the headboard behind him. Palms closed over her waist. Inch by inch, she leaned down, feeling the heat from Ian's chest against her breasts as she came closer. Before her lips could settle onto his, he flipped her over.

Suddenly, she couldn't hear the shouts and laughter outside, the splashes, the summer sounds of cars rolling by, birds singing, leaves rustling. Just Ian's hot mouth opening to hers, sucking in her tongue with a suddenness that made her gasp. Ian smelled like pool water. He tasted like the hot sunshine outside. She couldn't stop, she didn't ever want to stop tasting him, nibbling on his lips, opening her mouth to his own probing tongue.

Oh God, Ian's lips were all over hers, her neck, her throat. She cried out as he sucked on her tender skin and her head swam. Her hands roamed down his back, stroking the smooth flesh, digging her fingers into firm muscle, trying to touch all of him at once. Pushing him back, she bit his neck in return.

"Fuck," he groaned. His mouth captured hers again, and her breath caught. Jesus, she wanted to feel Ian everywhere, wanted to taste him, take him all the way in, but it was scary as hell too. Admitting his body against hers meant more than a hot crazy hookup with the boys next door. Seeing Ian strip down for her, doing the same for him. But she needed to be naked with him as soon as possible. When she tugged his busy hands toward her hips, fingers swiftly loosened the red bows on her swimsuit bottoms, peeling the wet fabric from her goosebumped skin.

"Ian," she moaned into his neck. "I'm cold." Even though his skin burned her everywhere they connected, even though the June air was warm and sweet, she needed him to surround her, warm her up even more. A powerful arm pulled her close, and she jumped when thick fluffy fabric rubbed the full curves of her breasts and tickled her under her arms. Ian moved the towel over her naked body with sure strokes, drying every crevice in a way that felt beyond intimate. And she couldn't stop running her hands over his chest and shoulders, feeling hot skin and flexing muscles.

"Hold still, Diana — uh," he groaned suddenly, when she nipped his salty skin. The towel slipped between her thighs. "No way we can dry you here," he murmured, that familiar smirk on his face. "You always have such a wet little pussy, don't you?" Diana shuddered at a sudden squeeze on her mound.

Then the towel flew across the room. Ian propped himself on one muscular arm, looking down at her so intently that aching need washed over her body. She was alone with Ian, face to face in afternoon sunlight, wide awake with nothing to fuzz her brain.

"Ian..." she whispered.

"I'm looking."

She didn't want to pull her eyes from his gaze, but she needed to look at him too. Her throat was dry again. She licked her lips. The freckle under Ian's eye led to the freckle on his chin, then the scar he'd gotten after popping one too many wheelies when they'd all been out on their bikes as kids, the raised line from his dive into the backyard pool off a tree, and the spot where he'd broken his collarbone after tumbling into the bushes, that time she'd climbed on the roof with the twins.

"I remember that. And that. And that." She stroked each scar lightly, and he breathed in. "I remember how you took all the blame for me being up there, and how you climbed right back onto the roof the next day."

A grin flashed across his face. "Just wanted to impress you."

"Now you say that."

Ian chuckled. One finger touched her jaw, traced the soft skin of her neck, and trailed over the flushed edge of her sunburn, outlining her full breasts and curving hips. His light touch sent sparks through her skin. She could only do the same, traveling down his chest with a fingertip, her legs crying out to just wrap around him. Six inches away, she could feel the heat coming off his body.

"What do you see?" she breathed. She couldn't stop drinking in the bronzed swells of his muscles, the amazed half-smile on his lips, the need in his hazel eyes.

"You," Ian murmured. "Naked in my bed. Beautiful."

He eased her creamy thighs apart. Fingers peeled open her wet petals of flesh. Ian's eyes on the rosy folds between her legs made her nipples harden. More than that — the pure desire on his face sent a trickle of juice from her pussy. When she gasped, he parted her lips, holding her tight juicy entrance firmly exposed to his stare. Diana moaned, squeezing his waist. Oh God, oh yes. This was so right. She needed to be completely open to Ian's lust-filled gaze. His hands on her soft skin, unmoving, drove her crazy, but when she bucked her hips toward Ian, his palms pressed her thighs down against the mattress.

"Spread open to me," Ian's voice dropped to a growl. "Can't tell you how many times I've thought about you here. I've wanted you in my bed for so long, Diana."

She was so aroused, she could barely breathe. Ian stroked her soaked lips with one slow finger, stirring her dark curls, driving a whimper from her mouth. Thumbs spread her quivering pussy even wider. "Anywhere else?"

A grin creased his face. "Everywhere."

"I want you everywhere," she said softly. Her own thumbs hooked under the wet waistband of his swim trunks. Her hands trembled as she worked the soaked fabric over Ian's hips. His glossy cock, springing free, was just so beautiful. Mouth-watering. He raised his body to help her slide the swim trunks down, then kicked them off.

"Tell me, baby." His breath was hot against her ear. "Talk dirty, you little slut. I want to hear you do it."

She moaned, flushed and excited. "Do what you said you wanted to. That night you made me guess who you were."

"Oh. That?" Ian's face was all innocence. One warm palm slid up her smooth stomach and heavy breast to give her nipple a sudden hard pinch, the other hand firm on her thigh. Diana yelped, then moaned again at her pussy's eager response. "You said let's forget that ever happened."

"I don't ever want to forget," she whispered.

He grinned. "Well, you're gonna have to remind me, 'cause I forgot."

"Liar." She dug her fingers into his shoulders.

"Tell me, Diana." Ian tweaked her puckered nipples with both hands, cupping her breasts, making her back arch as he rubbed his thumbs over the tight buds. Every curve cried out for his touch. Her pussy was all liquid heat, her thighs slick with juices. "Say it. Say what I said to you. Ask for what this bad girl needs."

Instead, she pushed on Ian's broad shoulders, wedged her leg between his, and rolled over with him so she was looking down at surprised hazel eyes. Before she could think twice, she dipped her head. It didn't matter who was doing the begging now. Her own soft pleas mixed with Ian's groans of need as she buried her face in his hard stomach and kissed his warm skin. Fingers twined in her hair, tugging, when she teased his belly button with her tongue, licking a hot trail down to his cock.

"Ian," she said softly. Kneeling between his legs, she wrapped her fingers around his thick shaft and looked up at him with wide blue eyes. Ian was breathing shallowly. A bead of liquid hung suspended from his smooth head. She eagerly lapped it up, and his cock jerked in her hand. Her firm breasts felt heavy with want, but she had to focus on Ian right now.

"I need you to fuck me everywhere." That was her voice, sounding so husky. So confident. Like pure sex. "I need you to do what you said you wanted to, in my bed, when you climbed in my window the night before graduation and made me guess which twin you were. I need you to fuck my mouth," she took a deep breath, "and my pussy," her voice dropped, "and my ass," she whispered. Ian grunted softly, his eyes fixed on hers. His fingers found the back of her head again and slid into her tangled hair. She began stroking the meaty cock in her hand, slowly, remembering Ian guiding her that first time in the treehouse. Her cheeks were flaming now, her whole body was on fire, hot desire pricked her skin and concentrated in her cunt. "I need you to soak me in your cum and see it running out of me while I lie there, completely satisfied." God, she remembered every word he'd said to her. No way she could ever forget. "Because you're going make me completely satisfied."

Ian let out a long breath. His hands tightened in her hair. His cock was so close to her lips, oozing more liquid, and she lightly ran her tongue around the satiny head. "Yeah," he rasped. "Fuck yeah, I am."

Low grunts met Diana's ears as warm thick flesh filled her mouth. Yes...she wanted Ian everywhere. Wanted to take him all the way in. Hug him, surround him, hold him. Be surrounded by him, all around her. She wanted to taste his cum, feel it splash across her face and breasts. Be marked by him. And she wanted to draw this out, but she couldn't help gobbling him hungrily, licking and sucking his meaty erection, swirling her tongue over his hot smooth shaft, driven with need.

Warm liquid suddenly flooded her mouth. Pulling back, she quickly pumped Ian's cock, letting more warmth spurt onto her cheeks and lips. Did she have some in her hair? God, she hoped so. She took in Ian's expression, somewhere between shock and hungry delight, as he panted above her, opening into a surprised grin when she began to laugh.

"What's so funny?"

"I'm just happy," she giggled. "And it was kind of hilarious when you came on my face."

Ian's grin broadened. "Dirty girl," he whispered back. Diana twitched at the sudden firm motions of the fluffy towel. Ian was wiping her face clean with deliberate strokes, rolling her onto her back. His hand cupped her firm breast as he teased the towel down her body. A low cry left her mouth when hot lips closed around one eager nipple, sucking hard on the tight bud. It was almost too much, but Ian's big hand was so soothing on her other breast, his caresses so gentle as he explored the heavy curve, that her shrieks were shrieks of pleasure and need.

"Ian— oh God—"

She gasped when he scraped his teeth against her nipple, grabbing his hair with both hands to tug his head away, but Ian just ran his tongue around her puckered skin, blowing a stream of cool air over her rosy nub.

"Please," she begged.

"Please what?" Ian growled into her breast.

"Touch me." Her voice came out a whisper.

"I am touching you, Diana." He gave her nipple a tweak.

SilverMuse
SilverMuse
1,784 Followers