The Boys Next Door Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SilverMuse
SilverMuse
1,785 Followers

"You know what I mean."

"Oh, here." He tugged her earlobe.

"Ian—" she protested.

"Say it."

"Touch my pussy, Ian," she said softly.

"Ooohhhh, right. Your sweet little pussy." Fingers dipped into the river of juices between her legs. Diana gasped, her body tightening when Ian massaged her opening.

"Feel good, baby?" He grinned at her. She groaned softly, curling up against him and letting her thighs splay apart. Ian's blankets were completely rumpled now, his bed unmade, the pillows scattered on the floor. Afternoon sun lit the room. His free hand found hers, wrapping around her palm.

"I need more..."

"Tell me."

Jesus, he was making her ask for everything. "Stroke my clit," she murmured, blushing now. "Please, babe."

Ian's eyelids flickered. His cheeks were flushed. He'd caught the term of endearment. She'd never dared use one before.

"Like that, beautiful?" Fingers closed over her clit, pinching it assuredly into swollen eagerness.

"Yesss..." she moaned. "And put your fingers inside me."

"You want so much," Ian murmured. "You're such a horny little girl, Diana. Like that?" She moaned softly at sudden pressure inside her soaked cunt. "Or like that?" She wriggled at the sensation of being stretched further open. "Or like that?" Letting go of her hand, his other palm slid swiftly over her thigh. She cried out when more touch pressed firmly against her slick rosebud, caressing the sensitive skin. "You didn't say where."

"Yes, yes..." she panted, shuddering as Ian's fingers thrust into her warm pussy. She buried her face in his shoulder when she felt him penetrate her ass. "Make me come, Ian. Please."

He grunted when her hand closed over his cock, stroking the satiny skin. Oh yes, he was hard again.

"You're so demanding." A hot tongue snaked over her neck. She moaned at the slow circles of his thumb on her clit, the knowing strokes of thick fingers in and out of her tingling cunt. "This is gonna be the story all summer, isn't it? My girlfriend's a hot little slut who's going to keep me busy satisfying your dirty needs. And I can't even expect my brother to help me fuck you anymore."

"Ian," she groaned. He just laughed softly, his thumb sending sharp twinges of pleasure radiating out from her clit. She shivered, her pussy spasming on his fingers. And oh God, his finger was sinking deeper into her ass, deliberately easing open her tightness, coaxing her to relax and accept the intrusion. "Not just the summer," she whispered. "The fall."

Ian's strokes slowed. He held his fingers inside her juicy pussy. "If you say so, baby," he said quietly.

Involuntarily, she squeezed his cock, her fingers still wrapped around it, and his eyes narrowed with need. "What do you mean?" she demanded. God, her pussy and ass were quivering around his probing touch, she was completely open to him, and-- Ian just shook his head, starting to rub her soft folds again, but she gripped his wrist. "Tell me."

"I mean," Ian rested his palm on her mound, cupping her pussy, his fingers not moving, "that when you go to Yale, Diana, you're not going to be into me anymore. So let's just live in the now."

"Excuse me?" She squeezed his cock harder, and Ian's eyes opened wide. She could barely think, she needed his touch so badly. "You're not going to be into me. I bet everyone worships the ground you walk on at UConn. You and Brendan. You guys walk around with...with...a basketball in one hand and a beer in the other, and beautiful girls hanging onto your ankles."

Ian spluttered with laughter, rolling his head against hers, but his face turned serious almost immediately.

"You don't want a boyfriend who's an incredible waste."

Diana could only stare at him. "You care what my English teacher said?" She couldn't believe they were discussing Ms. Wood in the middle of sex, Ian's fingers buried deep inside her, his cock twitching in her hand, but something told her this conversation had to happen right now. "She's wrong. I know you. She doesn't. And you're amazing." Her cheeks were flushing again. Ian held himself a few inches away from her, his fingers gently flexing inside her cunt, his eyes locked on her. "I want you," she whispered. There wasn't any room for being scared now. Ian's thumb pressed against her clit, and she shuddered. "You, Ian." His fingers slid deeper into her soaked cunt and ass. His arm tightened around her. "You."

He grunted softly as she squeezed his cock. She just wanted to stroke the silky skin, feel him pulse with need against her hand, but Ian's tongue was suddenly plunging into her mouth, sucking on her lips, as he caressed her needy pussy to a fever pitch. She couldn't hold back if she tried. As her mouth opened to him, her soft thighs clenched, closing on Ian's wrist. Her pussy rippled in pure release. Her ass fluttered as he stroked her tight warmth.

"That's it, Diana." Ian's voice was hoarse now. "Just come on my fingers, sweetheart. Soak my hand."

"Oh God—" she buried her face in his neck, her pussy tingling. Wet warmth on her cheeks surprised her. "I missed you so much, Ian," she whispered. His thumb found the exposed tip of her clit, and her slippery cunt clutched his fingers in another long spasm. "This week— uh," she groaned, her pussy tensing through more spasms of pleasure, thrusting against Ian's busy hands. He was kissing her tear-stained cheeks. "I couldn't stand it."

"I know, Diana," he murmured. She rested her cheek against his shoulder, still riding out her orgasm. "Everything's okay now."

As her breath slowed, Ian withdrew his fingers from her juice-slicked crotch, his lips closing over hers again. Warm palms spread her creamy thighs wide.

"Ian—" she moaned, but she didn't need to ask. Firm roundness pressed against her soaked entrance. Ian grasped her ass cheeks in both hands. Diana gasped as he sank into her cunt in one long stroke.

"You're so open," Ian breathed. "I've never felt you like this before."

Oh God, he was just holding himself still inside her, filling her completely. "Please," Diana begged, her hands flat on his back, clutching the broad planes. Her pussy spasmed around his thickness, hugging his cock. She bucked her hips against him in tiny motions, squirming against his firm weight.

"I want to take all of you," she whispered.

"You will." Hazel eyes, focused on hers, were glazing over with animal lust. "I'm going to fuck you so hard, Diana."

A cry left her mouth as he pulled back, then drove his cock into her wet warmth. Each juicy plunge was opening her more and more. She squeezed his hard waist with her thighs, bucked her hips to meet him as much as she could, gasping when Ian hit a tender spot inside her and hit it again. Oh God, he was. He was fucking her so hard. He was pounding her into a froth of need while her cunt clung to his cock and her arms and legs wrapped tight around him, and she loved it, her eager opening quivering around his thick shaft. It was so good, it was so right, oh God, the bed was banging the wall and she wanted Ian to go on forever, but--

"Don't come," she gasped. "Turn me over."

Ian's breath was ragged. His hands fisted in the sheets. With an effort, he slowed his thrusts and eased his cock from her dripping pussy. She shuddered at his lips on her neck, his hands rolling her over. A pillow brushed her stomach, tucked underneath her tingling body. A rattle announced a drawer sliding open. She moaned softly when Ian pulled her rounded cheeks apart, and shivered at the still-new feeling of cool lube drizzling over her exposed rosebud.

"You've done this a lot," she whispered.

"This is about you, Diana." Ian was massaging her cheeks, pinching them, lightly slapping them, making her jump. God, she was so wet, her pussy oozing cream onto Ian's pillow. "You."

Silky flesh pressed against her sensitive ass. One warm hand worked its way between her belly and the pillow to cup her soaked mound. The other was buried in her damp hair, sliding down to rub her neck. Ian's leg pressed between hers, his other leg firm against her hip. She shuddered with pleasure and nerves, then relaxed against Ian's touch, lifting her ass to take him.

God, she was completely open to him and completely at his mercy. Ian's cock, slowly penetrating her tight opening, felt just as big as it had on graduation night. Then, she'd been afraid it would hurt, afraid she couldn't take him all. She'd clung to Brendan because it had been so overwhelming. Now, a different kind of nervousness rippled over her skin. She felt so vulnerable with Ian, and she wanted to be.

"I'm yours," she whispered.

Ian grunted, abruptly holding himself still. His hand squeezed the back of her neck. He clenched his eyes shut for a second, his whole body tightening behind her. Oh God, he was trying not to come.

"Yeah," he breathed. "You are."

"Ian," she panted, as he slipped deeper into her narrow channel. The first time had been overpowering, all excitement and overload and the twins closing her in as she gave herself up to their bodies. But alone with Ian, she could push back, just a little. Move with him and against him as his thick cock firmly opened her ass. Moan with need, louder and louder, as her snug channel fluttered around his hard rod, his fingers played in her juicy folds, and his free hand rubbed its way down her back to hold her soft ass open to him.

She felt Ian's hips flex behind her as he took a deep breath.

"Diana, baby." His voice was low. "I love you."

Now she froze. It was her turn to clench up. She twisted to look over her shoulder. Ian watched her, not moving. The room was silent.

Love. Love was for way in the future. For six months from now, a year. When you'd known someone forever, and it was safe to say it.

But Brendan's voice suddenly brushed her ear, his coaxing whispers making her shiver: You're so ready for this, Di. You've come such a long way already. Say what we both know. Say what you need.

She'd already known Ian forever, and she was just starting to know him, and she wasn't interested in playing safe anymore.

"I love you too, Ian," she whispered. "So much."

Then the breath hissed out of her when fingers surrounded her clit. Ian stroked her aching nub, sending sparks of sharp pleasure through her soaked cunt and full ass. It didn't take much. A few slides of his fingers through her slick folds, a few gentle pinches, and she began to shudder in a long spasm that found release in quivering around Ian's cock.

"Oh God," she gasped. "Oh God, Oh God..."

"Fall apart, baby," Ian whispered. He hadn't stopped caressing her hard pearl, his breath getting faster as her tight warmth clutched his cock. "Don't hold it in. I got you."

She just kept coming, her ass clenching on Ian's cock, hot juices flowing over his fingers as he massaged her swollen pussy. With every wave of pleasure, she felt Ian sink deeper. Oh God, she was opening to him completely, taking his thick rod all the way inside her. She came again, harder, deeper.

"I can't stop," she moaned.

"Don't. Don't even try."

Ian really was fucking her ass now, rolling his hips to bury his cock inside her again and again. And she was taking him. Thrusting back, moving her own hips, looking over her shoulder to lock eyes with him as she clutched his sheets.

Jets of warmth filled her ass. Ian groaned, holding her firmly as he came. Each thrust sent a moan from her mouth. When he finally eased his cock from her clinging tightness, she melted onto his chest, listening to his slowing heartbeat as arms wrapped around her.

*******

Afterward, Diana leaned against Ian in the shower. Water steamed over both of them, and heat fogged the master bathroom. She couldn't believe she was rinsing off in Mr. and Mrs. O'Brian's bathroom — again — but Ian was completely at home. He lazily soaped her generous breasts, his body relaxed against Diana's as she lathered up his muscled chest and tugged at the hair under his arms.

"Tickles." Ian twitched and grinned.

"Right. You're ticklish." Memories of tickle fights with the twins were drifting back. Ian had been way more ticklish than Brendan — when Diana could get at him. She let her hands skate over his ribs, teasing him with soapy fingers.

"Don't even try." His hand closed around her wrist. Before she could really dig in, Ian swiftly captured her nipples, rubbing them to hardness under the cascade of hot water.

"Ian..." she pressed her forehead into his shoulder, all tickling forgotten. She'd thought she was beyond worn out from the past — hour? Two hours? How long had it been? — but a twinge of pleasure shot through her moist pussy.

"You always want it, don't you?"

"With you," she whispered. She cupped his balls, stroking her thumb gently over the soft wrinkled skin, and his eyes closed for a second. "There's so much I want to do with you, Ian."

She expected a crack about how many ways they could fuck, but Ian just looked at her, leaning his wet head against the shower wall.

"Like what?"

"Show you all the places I like," she murmured. "The things I like to do. The things I never show anyone else. Um, the poetry I hide from everybody."

Ian's grin widened. "Hell yes, you're showing me that."

He was kissing her neck now, and she leaned against his shoulder again. "And have you show me what matters to you."

*******

The kitchen was overflowing with empty chips bag, stacks of watermelon rinds, and piles of cans. A familiar voice carried in from outside — Brendan, in his swimsuit, on the patio laughing with the few guests still there, a beer bottle in his hand. Diana could only admire the way he effortlessly wrapped up the conversation, said goodbye to the stragglers like it had been their idea to leave, and made a big show of ushering them around the side of the house.

A cold glass pressed against her hand. Ian must have put it there. Diana gulped water as she leaned over the sink, wearing one of Ian's t-shirts worn to soft thinness and smelling like him, and a pair of his plaid boxers that hung off her hips.

Ian, in another pair of boxers and nothing else, shook his head over the kitchen, whistling. "I don't know who makes this kind of mess." He took a long swig of water, turned to Diana, and blew a whale spout straight at her.

"You're disgusting," she spluttered, wiping water off her face.

"And you've got a wet t-shirt," he drawled. Diana glared at Ian's shit-eating smile, his eyes on her full breasts through the soaked cotton. "What?" He gave her an injured look. "You looked hot. Oops, you're still hot." He reached for his water glass again. Diana dove for it, too. Right as their hands connected and knocked it over with a splash, Brendan walked in, alone.

The charm was back in full force. A mischievous grin lit his face, dimples on display. "I'm leaving this for you guys to clean up." He waved his hand at the mess in the kitchen. "All of it. And Di, your mom called to find out what was taking so long, and I told her you couldn't come to the phone because Ian was fucking you into the mattress."

"You didn't."

Brendan nodded innocently. "I held the phone up so she could hear the bed banging the wall."

"Brendan..."

"We have some paint left over from when Mom and Dad redid the house. I bet if you take care of the marks now, they'll be dry by tomorrow."

When Diana glanced at Ian, he was rolling his eyes, but there was an actual blush on his neck.

"Nah. I covered for you. Told her you're staying for dinner."

Diana sighed with relief. A tiny part of her had been afraid Brendan was telling the truth. "You can stop looking so pleased with yourself."

Brendan just grinned wider. "I am pleased with myself. I'm that good. You guys wouldn't be here, looking all lovesick, if it wasn't for me. Here." He wrapped Diana's hand around her glasses and cocked his head toward the sundress she'd left outside, now folded and sitting on a kitchen chair. Then he tossed her a dish towel — more gently than she'd hurled her pillow at him last Sunday, with a subtle nod at the wet t-shirt clinging to her rosy nipples — and draped an arm around his brother. "But don't try to sneak around forever. Next time Diana's mom finds you in her bed, bro, you're not allowed to say you're me."

Ian just had a stupid grin on his face. Diana knew how he felt, because she was so happy she thought she might never stop smiling. She could deal with her parents later. One thing at a time.

The three of them cleaned up the kitchen together. Laughing and jostling, arguing over the best way to get rid of all the beer bottles and snapping towels at each others' asses. Joking with both twins, Diana felt...comfortable. At home. At ease. She wasn't trying to keep it together while she bobbed on a tide of lust and awkwardness. Everything fit.

Brendan looked like himself again, smiling, all easy charm, but different than she'd known him, even when they'd hung out as kids. This was the side of Brendan that just showed up when he was alone with Ian, she realized. Raunchier. Blunter. More opinionated. Not trying to make everything pretty or everyone happy. Now she was seeing it too. And Ian was more relaxed, his face open in a broad grin that just made her want to eat it up every time she looked at him.

"Really happy for you both, Di," Brendan said in a low voice, putting a warm hand on her shoulder, when she passed him on her way to the backyard to pick up a round of plates. "Ian knows that."

"Thanks," she murmured. The smile on her face was definitely permanent. Not going away. "Really, thank you. I know it too."

And if she was aware that her nipples still showed through the thin cotton of Ian's t-shirt, getting harder from horseplay with both twins as they scrubbed dishes and took out the trash and wiped down the counters, or when Brendan tousled her hair or Ian pulled her close for a quick kiss, well, she could deal with it.

Sitting out on the patio once the kitchen was clean, eating the party leftovers for dinner, Diana eyed the two muscled bodies relaxed in their chairs. Ian's fingers twined in hers, his hand resting on her thigh. She'd sat down gingerly, her ass still throbbing from his slow thrusts. Brendan had noticed and raised a knowing eyebrow, and she'd blushed, then laughed.

When Brendan met her eyes, he leaned back and gave her an easy smile. And Ian...she didn't know what to do when she caught the adoring look on his face, until she realized she was probably wearing the same goofy grin.

"You guys really don't think this is weird," she burst out.

A pause. Both twins shook their heads.

Brendan flashed his dimples. "I was just happy to help."

Diana flicked a tater tot at his chest. "You don't have to act like you're some kind of saint. I know you're not."

Both twins burst out laughing. More and more, the twins were so distinct to her that Diana forgot they looked alike — and then there were the times she still could barely tell them apart. This was one of those times.

"This is right, Di." Brendan stretched out his legs. "We had fun. And when you come visit this fall — you should come visit us, because we'll have an apartment and you and Ian aren't gonna have any privacy in your dorm room, and UConn has better parties than Yale, I'll show you which bus—"

Brendan broke off. Diana and Ian were both eyeing him. Brendan held up his hands, grinning almost sheepishly. "You'll figure it out."

Later, after Brendan had gone out for the night, after he'd hugged his brother and ruffled Diana's damp hair while Ian's arm tightened possessively around her, just a little, Diana led Ian to the huge tree outside her house. When they reached her window, they kept going. Diana climbed gingerly onto the roof, Ian following easily.

The slate tiles were warm and rough against her back, baked in the heat of the day. The sky was darkening to velvet blue. She reached for Ian and his fingers laced through hers, relaxing into the soft sounds of crickets chirping, cars rolling down the street, barbecue smells. The ease of not needing to talk right now, her head against his cheek. Evening air was all around them, and the world was wide open.

SilverMuse
SilverMuse
1,785 Followers