All Comments on 'The Boys of Summer'

by JukeboxEMCSA

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
PhiroEpsilonPhiroEpsilonalmost 6 years ago
It was just due ...

after all those Girls(tm). Another market niche occupied. Good job.

Well and you, dear author, as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Holy fuck

Your stories are always fucking hot. This one is no exception.

5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazing!!

Just as hot if not hotter than your Girls(tm) stories! Please make this into its own series as well!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yum

Totally masturbated to that one. Fuck that was really hot.

Somewhat different from your Girl series; the vacant emptiness of the slave is more obvious here somehow but... Loved it.

UrjUrjalmost 5 years ago

The Revelution company is the one introduced in the "Girls with Guns" story, the company trying to reverse engineer Girls (tm). I applaud the story and the company's use of control without caring about the submissive's well-being.

The Girl (tm) stories have always scared me. The control from the Boys (tm) just anger me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The real question is, what happens next?

The Girls are going to know that someone has copied their tech. And they are going to be ... well, I can't imagine them getting "upset", so much as "curious", "How did this happen?", "Get a Girl to each of their executives", "So that's the engineer that reverse-engineered our tech, can he be recruited?", "Who else knows", etc.

The idea of a "Real company" that does a variety of existing customer products doing this sort of expansion ... capitalism and market-access economies scare me, for exactly this reason.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous