All Comments on 'The Bracelet'

by lucsmith

Sort by:
  • 181 Comments
BuzzCzarBuzzCzar20 days ago

If this improved a great deal it could possibly rise to the level of AWFUL, but no further.

CtwistedpairCtwistedpair20 days ago

The word lose is a verb that can mean either (1) fail to win, (2) be unable find, or (3) stop having or owning something. The word loose is an adjective that means not tight or not strict

gprevgprevabout 1 month ago

A great piece of crap!! Total bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A horrible written, horrible story. You seriously needed an editor with skills in the English language because your skills are rudimentary at best.

Mike Lockwell has every right to know his wife cheated on him and gave birth to another man’s child. To keep him in the dark is to defraud him just as much as his wife is doing. This brings the OP down to Mike’s wife’s level.

As for killing Sam, it was too easy. He should have been hung from the rafters and flayed alive, then, while still alive, doused in gasoline and set on fire. Even that could have been made to look like an accident, if planned correctly. It’s doubtful there would have been enough of the body left to show the flaying. And this should have happened as soon as Sam’s identity was discovered - not later.

mdadaminmdadamin3 months ago

I do not know why in these stories the husband is weak and prefers to wait, knowing that his wife is cheating on him and that every day she becomes more and more under the control of her lover, and yet he pretends that he does not know anything.

In this story, he is too patient and too weak, and then suddenly he kills her lover. This personality reversal is unjustified

If he had the ability to kill, he should have confronted her from the first day and divorced her if she did not obey him

But he pretended that he did not know and let her lover control her completely

What would happen if she got pregnant from him while she stopped taking birth control pills?? Was he going to raise someone else's child or was he going to make her have an abortion? Would her master have allowed her and him to do so?

The story is very bad and unnecessarily long

If a wife does these things, she must be thrown out of the house and be divorced, as there is no justification for betrayal

It is clear that this wife loves the one who dominates her, makes her her slave, and treats her with contempt. She will find more than one master in the future and will betray him thousands of times.

The story is completely unrealistic

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A well written story of how a weak, pathetic man with no self-respect punishes the wrong person yet again.

These romance writers have almost nothing original to write. And it is mandatory for the male protagonist to be stupid and have no self-respect because otherwise there's no drama, just a clinically precise divorce and nothing said between the cheater and the husband. 1 stars.

trucker1965trucker19653 months ago

fucking stupid story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My experience with the cheating wife Debbie was a lot shorter. I confronted her as soon as I thought something was going on. I didn't have proof yet and she lied but I too her word to be true. Then I seen her at a community park and so was his vehicle. I sat at a distance and watched with field glasses. They sat apart and I never seen them reach for each. Then my wife got out of his truck got in her car and left. Later at home I gently brought him up in conversation while we were eating. The children were friend's with his and his wife's children I asked if any of them had seen anyone of them. Neither of our children had. I was looking straight at Debbie and she actually said yes that she had actually seen him in town today and talked a little. Really what did he have to say I'm surprised that he would be around. Just this and that. I let it drop. Later after the children were in bed I said ok Debbie I have had enough and I guess that you want a divorce. OMG no please I just stopped and talked a few minutes. Really it wasn't over a half an hourI said. I don't think so she said. I said I really do because I sat and watched that long and I don't know how long you were there before I seen you. Well if you don't want a divorce then why were you with him again? You said you would not so you lied again. I'm done. Some how we didn't divorce her and we are still together and now have 4 grandchildren.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good work for someone with English as a second language.

The husband was remarkably patient, there were many points at which other men would have gotten divorce papers drawn up immediately.

But, it's your story, thanks for submitting!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

He should have asserted his control when he noticed her dressing up. Once the "Sir" crap started he should have demanded to know everything. Helping her lose weight and dress better was fine, but he had to know where it was going. When he started touching her, let it proceed. The first time he demands any kind of sex, castrate him, kill him, arrange his gang rape by huge roughtrade men from the local gay motorcycle gang, whatever is needed.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What shit! From the time Jake's wife started talking about her actions, he should've recorded it. When he 1st noticed her getting into his car, he should've filmed it. Evidence.

He bought a gun, what about tracking/ bugging devices?

From the time she told him that she was fucked by Sir, Jakee should've moved to the spare bedroom, or better yet, move her there. She then withholds sex from him & he finds her birth control pills not taken, he not only should've grabbed them, but moved to a motel. Better yet again, kick her out.

However, he witnessed but didn't record her at the guy's cottage. Jake also didn't tell his friend(s) what's happening with their wives, in case they didn't know. Finally, before it happened in the story, he asks the questions then tells her to stop & change jobs or he's divorcing her. No alternative.

There's no way any man would stay married to a woman submitting herself to another guy that "wants to help her become better for her husband". The divorce should've happened long before. Then at least report him to his job before suing them. If nothing else, it'd put them in a bad light in the community. But he didn't. The author makes Jake into a partial cuckold & an overall wimp for not taking stronger action & allowing everything to continue. She's out shopping for hours but buys nothing? Fuckin' call her on it.

Because of the above, 1 star. If the author gave Jake some balls, it could've been 4. As written, a complete waste of time reading. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A clever idea, characters well defined, but the story lacked editing. The author has not published on the site for 15 years.

My personal opinion: the story is a 'sick' read and not worth a reader's time. I would rate it a -10 if I could. I would write to the author but doubt he is reachable.

The best I can say, would be that the story offers strong cautions for women about the dangers of building strong emotinal ties with men away from marriage.

DrgwngDrgwngabout 1 year ago

I never had my tablet start to smell so bad when I opened a page. This was just so incredibly d, and some folks actually favorited it....

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 1 year ago

This is a stupid story written by someone with very little command of English. It's putrid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a complete load of crap Really is any woman this stupid And would any man put up with his wife doing this absolutely stupid thing for so many months?????? Fuck me I must be a total idiot (jaybee186)

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 1 year ago

nothing like a willing loveable cuckold with a moronic whore that's giving you another man's spawn (make that dead man bastard).

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 1 year ago

Do everyone in Canada a favour and remove Canada from your Bio as your ability to write in proper English is an embarrassment to everyone in this country.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

He should tell Mike the truth. Of course it would have benefit. Mike would know he was raising another (dead) man's kid. It would be better to find out this way rather than ten year later when the kid has a medical issue and the truth comes out.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

sorry. 2 stars as this is totally dumb

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yuk!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

a pussy writting about another pussy... it has to suck never having your balls drop and hit manhood..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dear writer, are you trying to establish yourself as a wimp (which you're) or trying to make others a cuckold.

In your every story, I found the same plot. What type of moron are you who put his effort to write such a bullshit story to waste reader's valuable time.

You're nothing but simply a SOB, I've no doubt in it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just fuck no. You fucking wimp author.

The commenters that defend or praise this shit are sick in the head.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh so raising a bastard child benefits Mike, fuck off cunt he deserves to know its not his child and his wife is just another cheating slut that will continue cheating. There was no brainwashing here dipshit. This was a well known way of seduction and these 2 wives let it happen and wanted to cheat so spare the bullshit cucky.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cuck shit. ' Of course Mike is still ignorant of the fact that the baby is not his and I don't plan on telling him. After all, it will benefit no one.'

You know who it would benefit? MIKE!! You stupid cuckold shit. I HOPE you raise another man's child, and no one tells you. That way you can live by the words you preach! You must really hate men to believe such trite cuckold shit. A man deserves to know if his wife loves him enough to raise HIS kids with her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A pretty decent story that has the added benefit of upsettling the lunatic anti-cuck brigade, but you really need an editor.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pure garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cucksmith writes a shitty story again

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The totality of Sir's punishment is to fall asleep and never wake up? The MC waits and plots ad nauseum and that's the best he can do? No wonder his wife took a lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Only one star ???

Only one star..

You lost two stars because the story was too far fetched, it HAS to be somewhat believable.

You lost a further two stars for the atrocious spelling, ( Tip, get an editor, your spell checker just won't hack it). Lose or Loose, let me explain it for the hard of thinking Americans who read or write these stories..

Loose is where it's too loose, as in loose as a goose,

Lose is where you lose something, as in LOSE the will to live, reading this drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Waste of time reading such dribble.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why wait so long before disposing of the interloper?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yuck! This is what happens when an author is born to a disease riddled whore who does not even know who got her bred! The child grows up to be this cum eating writer known as cucksmith!

schulz777schulz777over 2 years ago

awful writing

2starrs

MormonJackMormonJackover 2 years ago

Interesting story, thank you!

I admit that I don't have a submissive wife so I can't relate to how Kate would fall for the load of crap from Sam. But suspending disbelief, I was surprised that the MC stayed with his wife, knowing she was cheating on him and allowed it go on. Well, again, thank you for writing and sharing!

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

I would tell Mike. Let it all out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Terrible grammar. Missed endings on words, tenses wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

NO.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

okay. killing her lover is a start. but what is he gonna do about his slutty wife?

is he gonna take a 100 hall passes?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The prick simply falls asleep and never wakes up? That's terrible revenge. The target of revenge is supposed to recognize the misfortune he's experiencing is a consequence of his actions. Suffering is essential. Regret is a nice accompaniment.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

Good story, but he went along when he should have stopped it. "Me or him, marriage or divorce, ...", he had to stand up for himself from the start.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Who is so fucking stupid that that he couldn't interrupt their shit at the cottage? Or, how about this... catch them when they leave? Good concept but the action is shitty.

.

I think this writer turned the tables on the readers by TROLLING US!!! Anytime reading requires more that just casual suspension of disbelief, it's not worth reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

If he was stupid enough to keep her and have children with this mentally dysfunctional whore then he deserves everything she, Sam, and anyone else does to him. He owns it. Darwin laughs.

Thanks for the effort.

Ocker53Ocker53over 3 years ago
Too Stupid

Don’t read a waste of time⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Garbage

Just garbage

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

It finished way too quickly. A story ruined by a rushed ending that had no detail in it.

Ended up being rubbish

skruff101skruff101over 4 years ago

This is an object lesson in how to make a story last for four pages, fill it with absolute drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Your kidding right?

Who is this moron of a husband who simply follows his wife as she follows the path of insanity and debauchery. Total Nonsense

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
For a cuck

For a cuck, this was great revenge. Bar B Qued Bull sounds great. Temptation would have been great to leave Kate on the bed with Sam

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
IQ test

Honestly don't believe anyone in this story has a IQ higher then 75 including the author. Sorry if i was a harsh critic of this story, but i felt my IQ fall by reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Why did he waste his time writing this clap trap?

Why did I waste my time reading it? I know now to stay away from this author. I now have to go and gargle acid, because I called this joke an author ( SORRY)

cybojicybojiover 5 years ago
Again such a great story

Do not rush the endings...5

Ocker51Ocker51over 5 years ago
Totally Unrealistic

These cuckold stories are all the same, the women is a complete moron or a bitch and the husband loves her so much he will let he do what ever she wants. Not one person would act the way the idiot did in this story. ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
utter crap

If your into husbands allowing wife to cheat then this is for you. For me this was a waste of my time. Utter crap. Can't even give you 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Only on planet cuck!!!

Only ob planet cuck You Write Ur dumb cuck fetish down And try make it Look like story. I love u so much but i let other Men fuck me But believe me i love u ... Really ... Are u serious? Oh man this picture on my mind seeing The author jerks off while he writes about how The hubby gets humiliated ... How can i delete this picture ... Just happy that i only Flew over this pile of crap. The real phathetic Thing is The author Using These Brain dead characters trying to make this Brain dead storY work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Crap at its finest. 1* for this garbage

Gosh this story is so stupid pathetic nonsense wimp brainless.

Complete trash and waste of time!

1* for this crap.

timrivtimrivalmost 6 years ago

No revenge there he killed him sure, but no pain or realization on the part of Sam. Wimpy way out.

calflashcalflashalmost 6 years ago
new

Gotta admit Sam's approach was a new one for me but for a wife to accept and follow it, was too much to believe. A truly forgettable story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You miserable piece of shit ...... (Author)

You actually had the audacity to publish this cuck bullshit !!!

With the overwhelming negative comments posted about this husband sucking the lovers cum filled balls since he has no backbone when it comes to his wife I would be ashamed to even publicly post this shitty story !!!

Oh, and just an FYI you got NO FUCKING STARS only because I can’t rate you in the far negative so FUCK YOU and STOP WRITING !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
but...

Would the mentally challenged monkey hopped up on meth have the temerity to type shit? If you're gonna fuckin' swear, fuckin' swear bitch. Don't be a pussy about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

This is, hands down, the most ridiculous piece of shut I've ever read. A mentally challenged monkey on crystal meth could have written something more coherent.

cub4acougarcub4acougarabout 6 years ago
bullshit bullshit and more bullshit

he hates his mother fro betraying his father but accepts his wife cheating on him

no arson investigation did he buy a dozen donuts for the police

can i have the wife s adress i could use a slut like her

LMFAO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No!

He should have stopped at the first full awareness...... or she would get divorce papers...... she was submissive, she would have caved.... I agree, the author is ....., well, maybe should not submit any more....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Disgusting author

I'm convinced that the author is a bull Dyke who hates men which is the reason she (or he) only writes about Wimpy men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

WHY IS HE HAVE SEX WITH HIS CHEATING WIFE AND WHY IS HE STILL MARRIED T HER?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
too many holes - not meant to be pun-ny

He is certain wife is meeting Sir on Saturday at time when no stars. Why didn't he INSIST on going with wife.

He sees wife get in green car at parking garage, he recognizes make and he gets partial plate. He knows wife must be meeting guy in garage and leavin from prior week. Why wasn't in in his car waiting at exit ready to follow them? Later he sees same car and states he had seen it numerous times and he knew owner. That being the case he should have known it was Sam at garage. He would also see car when three couples went out together.

He follows to Sam's cabin, hears them having sex but does nothing though he had gun. Then he states he needs to catch them in act. WTF!!!!

He could have prevented her cheating. He did not.

Husband knew wife had always been completely submissive to him, so all he had to do is exert his dominance to much greater degree-while packing his clothes...again long before any physical infidelity.

He never finds out how Sam got control something he stated he would.

Sam's wife is complicit as Sam!

Strange given long history of couples being friends and getting together that he had never been to cabin.

My way of handling Sam and wife when he follows car to cabin. I have gun with me. I drive up five minutes behind them and park behind Sam's car. I barge into cabin gun drawn. I throw bag of zip ties to my wife and order her to restrain Sam and his wife and then just in case I zip tie my wife. Interrogation begins. Very UNPLEASANT interrogation for Samuel!!!

Since Kate has willingly cheated and somewhat protected Sam, balance the scales sex must take place. Sam's wife is unzipped, ordered to strip and then restrained on table-couch-bed depending on layout in full view of his wife and Sam. Sex over-Sam's wife redressed, drugs administered, unzipped predatory couple and fire is set!

They move-while on road-send info to Mike-no names just convincing letter to compel Mike to get DNA test.

Predatory couple most certainly has video evidence. Blur Sam's and Sam's wife's face if possibility of death investigation being started up.

Most likely though Mike's wife comes clean when presented with test results. Mike won't be upset about Sam and Sam's wife

smartmalksmartmalkover 6 years ago
great story!

Great story and unbelieveable ending of it as the best way to pay to such bastards like asshole Sam. Well done Jake! Every shit ask for been killed by the smart husband!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fucked up

This should have ended with him (the husband ) tricking Sir and Sirs wife being drugged but, his own wife knocked out after she let him into the cottage. Then after everyone was out burned the place down killing them all. The wife with three stars the husband should have been told as soon as his and his fucked wife was dead.

That's justice, painful but the whole story is fucked up.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
I don't understand why he didn't act when he discovered what the bracelet meant

Knowing his wife was being controlled by and sleeping with Sir it took him weeks to do something.

Not telling Mike is cruel.

Burning the cabin doesn't repair their marriage.

This needs the help of a proof reader.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
Tell Mike

It will benefit him to know his wife is a cheater and the kid is not his before he bonds with it. She deserves to be kicked out so Mike can find a better woman. If he fnds out years down the road (and he will) it will be much worse for everybody including the child.

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 6 years ago
Holy cow!

I didn't know how this was going to end but I have to say I liked it! I figured it would be one more story where the cheated husband would regain his rational mind and restrain himself from murder, or at least get his revenge in some way short of bodily harm. I'm not at all ashamed to say I'm glad your hero killed the son of a bitch. I don't like doms one fucking bit. I wasn't raised that way. I'm aware that there can be a subtle D/S relationship that is beneficial to both parties...but you don't fuck with someone's spouse. Now I've gone and moralized and I have to apologize for that..but I'm still glad you fried the bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
NEW CATAGORY.....

"Cuckold fantasies written by dick sucking faggots" lucsmith is the founding contributor.

Not only is this guy obviously a homosexual, his writing skills have clearly not advanced beyond a jr. high school level. "She couldn't have been more shocked had I hid her between the eyes" "if the roof feel on her she couldn't have been more shocked". Damn man, it's the same formula over and over. I hope you have given this up for good. Writing is just not your cup of tea. Stick to what you know....Sucking dicks and getting assfucked. Faggot.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 6 years ago
What?

Some friend! A**hole!

Richie4110Richie4110over 6 years ago
Very complex story

I liked this and several of your other stories. You are a very gifted writer but you need an editor to improve your grammar. I am guessing that English is not your native language. All of your story line have been well done and thoroughly drawn out. With the dist reacting grammar corrected your grades would be higher.

I hope you ignore the comments from "anonymous" as mentally deranged babble. Thank you for offering these entertaining stories for our pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

usual demented shit from another WIMPY FAG "author".

maceedmaceedover 6 years ago
Not telling him would benefit no one?

That is so stupid. It would clearly benefit the husband. Not knowing stuff can get you killed. All these wimps saying oh spare him the pain, no just no. You let the others know always otherwise you are scum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I knew this was going to be bad

I read your other story Eye for an Eye and after reading 2 pages of this I realized this was going to be another terrible story.

naxos65naxos65almost 7 years ago
HA !

In your mind your Sam aren't you ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Stilla' "CuckBoy"

Looks like You into raising other "Sir's" Children, aren't You "CuckBoy"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
why should...

Sam not suffer????

So much for big revenge

And what about sam's wife???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
LOOKS LIKE A CLEAN SWEEP

Everyone thinks this is a piece of shit. bitch made a choice to cheat. Even a moron would know that you don't grow a marriage by fucking other people. So that tired old chestnut this writer keeps using just doesn't wash. And anyone else who reads this shit should find another reason for the cheating slut. Maybe just "I liked the looks of his dick" would be a better reason. And how about no cuckolds? If these stories are being written about Americans, just keep in mind that the american male is a selfish, vain individual. No way he shares, especially his wife.

And this shit about not telling the Mike that his wife is a cheating whore is just ridiculous. I'll bet Jake would have appreciated having someone give him a heads up about what his little whore was doing, doesn't he think his friend would like the same courtesy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR LET ME AT HIM! LET ME AT HIM!

Tell you what, you can't be serious about this story! Wooooh! "Just had a horrible thought, with the population of the world chances are that this really happened? FREAKING SOBERING WHAT? " Maybe you can be serious! Glad you fix his bandwagon" fucken forcing her to call him Sir and fuck her etc etc dying of a thousand strokes of a bullwhip is too good for likes of him! You did well with his punishment! Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
DIVORCE COURT!

Murder doesn't really solve anything. Usually it creates more problems. Should of just divorced the stupid slut. And yes, Mike did deserve to be told the baby wasn't his because sooner or later the truth will rear it's ugly head and he'll find out. Like when the child has a blood test when it starts school, doctor visits, etc...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
"It will benefit no one"

lol. How about Mike? I think he might benefit greatly from being able to make decisions about his life with all the relevant information.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cuck

Fuck,cuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This story sucks

That's all. It just sucks. 1*.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 7 years ago
I still like this story

Although this is still a good story, I believe you cheated the reader by avoiding any confrontation with Sam. You built the tension relatively well but then simply cut it off, saying "we did it" end of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Husband Would Not Stop His Wife But...

He had no problem burning the rapist/blackmailer. Don't get me wrong, I applaud him killing Samuel Welden. Everyone benefitted. But if his wife was so submissive, and he was fully aware of it, why in the hell did he not set his foot down and prevent her from meeting with Sam. Tie her to the bed. Dispose of that damned bracelet. Gag her and make her listen to her husband for a change. Make her quit her job.

Your punctuation and spelling is terrible. I lost count of the number of times you used the word 'met' when the correct word was 'meant'. You used 'bound' instead of 'bond'. 'Loose' instead of 'lose'. And, at the very least, a hundred more. Get a proofreader. It sounds like English is not your primary language.

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 7 years ago
I don't understand some of you

Help me out,

If the writing is so bad or the grammar so bad why do you keep reading?

Or if you have to skip over most of the story what do you have to comment about?why comment at all?

Maybe you are not telling the truth about reading the complete story and if you did stop reading why do you make comments just to see what you wrote?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Chicken

Your story should have been written from the bracelet givers point of view.

Attempting to be the husband and allowing your wife fuck another is not appealing.

Making him a willing cockhold and a accepting cockhold but, that's not the worst. He allowed three others involved to get away.

1. His wife

2. His suppose friends wife

3. Sirs wife

Just write from the jerks point of view to avoid the errors. Remember its easy to be a asshole.

Being a writer telling a good guy story there's a lot of points to cover

krnchrmankrnchrmanover 7 years ago
I don't understand this crap

I really don't understand why this pathetic wimp let his wife lie to him and fuck this other guy. His reasoning that he was waiting to get even is so stupid, I can't imangine anyone doing it.

I would have gotten the facts out of the cheating whore of a wife when he first realized she was cheating. Yes, she was cheating by meeting him and doing whatever without "his penis penetrating her". If she refused, get rid of her.

The question of how to kill him would have made a very good story. Too bad you wrote this pile of crap instead.

I wish we could give negative stars or a zero as a rating!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yep, A Proofreader Is Needed

The guy should of divorced her as soon as she started lying to him..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You Absolutely Do Need A Proofreader

Your story was hard to read in many places. You used 'met' for 'meant' in many places. You used the wrong verb tense too often. You used 'it', 'is', 'if' and 'in' erroneously...often. Some sentences I skipped over entirely because they made no sense whatsoever. Although the grammar and sentence structure would probably get you a 'D' in my grammar classes, the content was fair, although you never gave a plausible reason for Sam's control over Kate, Sally and Mara. You never gave a reason for his cuckolding his two co-workers. Did he want to be able to smirk at them knowing that they were financially taking care of his (Sam's) children? I am glad Sam died a horrible death. Death by fire was appropriate. I have no problem with his death. Some people deserve to die. Men who go after married women...men who plot to cuckold another man...these pieces of slime truly deserve to die. Still a fairly decent story. Much room for improvement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
thank you

for not writing anymore hopefully you died you hack writer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Beyond the poor writing

The ipso facto logic is just not that of anyone who could earn a MS in Computer Science by age 22. This was stillborn in so many ways.

"She didn't have children, therefore she was strict."

Not a clue in sight, and no fucks given.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
sorry divorce was his best option and knowing what he did a PI would have found about all the women

and he would be rid of a mentally ill woman and given evidence to the other men. You don't keep used trash you toss it out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
@ Javmor

Why would a story where the man lets his wife fuck another man and do nothing make the btb crowd happy? I am suprised that you didnt care for it seeing how most of your comments are about how the husband was right in forgiving his cheating wife or whatever

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous