The Bracelet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then on Friday, I did get to learn a few things about Sir. Mike Lockwell asked me to help him move furniture. We had to prepare the spare bedroom for the new baby that his wife Mara was expecting in tree month's time. Mike was co-worker and he and his wife were good friends of Kate and me. We often went out to eat and dance on weekend with them and with Samuel Welden and his wife Sally; Samuel was also a co-worker.

When we got to Mike's house after work, I immediately went to say hello to Mara. After kissing her on the cheek and telling her how good she looked in her pregnancy I got the shock of my life.

On her wrist, I noticed a bracelet just like the one that Kate was wearing. It was not exactly the same since Mars's bracelet had three identical stars on the tiny flat surface. But each star was exactly the same as the one on Kate bracelet.

I had never seen her wearing that bracelet and before I could ask her where she got it, her husband Mike came to get me so that we could start moving the furniture. While working with Mike, I got to think about her bracelet and I decided not to ask her any question about it. In the back of my mind I already knew that Sir was also involved with her.

Friday evening was our night out and the six of us went to eat out and dance. While Kate was dancing with Sam and Mike was with Sally, I remained seated with Mara. While talking to her I then noticed that she wasn't wearing the bracelet she had on in that afternoon when I was at her house.

It then occurred to me that my wife Kate always removed her bracelet when we went out with our friends, as a matter of fact it was the only time that she would remove it. Sitting there in front of Mara I had a strange feeling as I imagined all sort of meanings about these bracelets. Soon I could feel the hairs at the back of my neck as if they were standing out.

The following day, Saturday, Kate dressed once again in another sexy outfit for her 'shopping' afternoon. Once more I followed her to the mall but this time I drove to the underground parking to wait for her. As soon as I found a parking place I got out of the car and I hid myself between two cars near the doors leading to the mall.

Less than five minutes later I saw her walk out of the mall and entering the underground parking. She just stood near the doors as if waiting for someone. A few seconds later, a green Toyota approached her and she got inside. Before I had time to run to my car and exit the parking they were gone and I had no idea where. But I had been able to read the first three numbers of the plate of the Toyota, 6-5-9...

Since there was nothing else to do so I drove back to the house. I was angry with myself and very disappointed and I felt like shouting. I was certain that my wife had gone to fuck this shit head, she was going to be with him for many hours and there was nothing I could do about it. On the way home I got to think about those bracelets that Kate and Mara were wearing and I suddenly got an idea.

If I were to drive to Sally's house, would she be wearing a bracelet also? Of course the previous evening she hadn't been wearing one but neither had Kate or Mara. Could there be a connection between the damn bracelets and the three women?

Instead if driving home I went to see Sally. Sam's car was not there but Sally was reading near the pool in the back yard.

"Did Sam go golfing leaving you all by yourself?" I knew that Sam often went to play golf and he was seldom at home when he was not working.

"Yes he did, but I prefer to sit quietly by the pool, I don't mind his playing golf. Do you want something to drink?"

By then I has walked next to her chair. Since she was wearing a one piece swimming suite I noticed right away that she did have a bracelet around her right wrist just like the one that my wife and Mara were wearing. But on further examination I noticed that her bracelet had two stars on its flat surface.

"No thank you I just had a beer at home before I left, I happened to drive pass your house on my way to the store and I thought that I could have a few words with Sam. But since he is not here I will talk to him at work on Monday."

Once I was home I set my mind to try to figure out what the stars on those bracelets could mean. One pregnant woman with a three stars bracelet, one woman not seemingly pregnant with a two stars bracelet and Kate, certainly not pregnant with one star.

Kate came home at seven and she looked awful. Her hair was in a mess and the white shirt she had been wearing was smeared and all wrinkled. When she walked through the family room, she had the look of someone that was going to the gallows. I could also tell that each step that she took was a painful experience for her.

It then realized that she had been fucked again and again and her strange way of walking was the result of her fucking. She threw her arms around my neck while saying how sorry she was to be home so late. There was an odor of sweat and sex emanating from her and it was evident that she hadn't taken a shower after her tryst. I figured that Sir had probably ordered her not to take one and I kept wondering what else he could have ordered her to do.

Since I didn't have the heart to make a scene, – after all she was under Sir's control – I told her to forget about preparing supper, instead I was going to order Chinese food. She didn't argue and I watched her painfully climbing the stair to our room. When she came down an hour later after a hot bath and a change of clothing, she looked much better, but it still seemed painful for her to walk.

Even though we didn't fuck when we went to bed that night, she did cuddled close to me for the whole night. On Sunday we remained home, Kate spent part of the afternoon sleeping on the couch. While she slept downstairs I use the opportunity to search our bedroom. I didn't know exactly what I was looking for but I looked everywhere.

When I checked in one of the small drawers where she kept her panties, I found the four circular, plastic, receptacles that contained her pills. Three of them were still full and unopened but the fourth one was only partly full. Judging by the empty slots and noting the date of the present month on the circular receptacle, I could tell that she had stop taking her pills seven days previously. This corresponded exactly to five days before she had refused to let me fuck her. Putting it plainly, she was trying to get pregnant, but not by me. I was devastated.

Monday morning, when I drove to work I finally found out who Sir was.

Before I even entered the building I was able to figure out his name. It happened when I went to park my car in the vast parking lot for the employees and tenants of the ten stories building where I worked. As soon as I found a spot to park my car close enough to the main entrance and after turning off the motor, I notice the green car in front of mine. It was a green Toyota with the first three numbers on the license plate being 6-5-9.

This was the same car into which I had seen Kate rush inside at the mall the previous Saturday. The owner of this car was Kate's Sir. But I already knew who the owner of the car was; it was Samuel's car. I had seen him driving it dozens of times. Samuel was Sir and he was going to pay with his life for what he did to me and to my marriage. But first I was going to find out exactly what was going on.

I don't know how long I remained in my car absorbing what I had just discovered; it must have been a long time since when I got back inside my office, I was well over half an hour late.

For the next half-hour I remained sitting behind my desk thinking about my next course of action. I had already decided what I was going to do to Sam, but at the same time I didn't intend to go to jail for getting rid of him. I also needed to figure out what was going to happen to my marriage now that I knew whom Sir was.

At the beginning of this whole thing I had made my mind to divorce Kate, even though I loved her with all my heart. But now that I knew who was Sir and that he had some kind of power or control on my wife and on other women, I was not that sure that leaving my wife was what I wanted. Then there were the bracelets that all three women were wearing, what was the meaning of those stars. I had to find out before making Sam pay. The only way that I had to find out was to ask Kate directly and even force her to tell me if it was necessary.

Since I knew that the following day as well as for the rest of the week, I would be working on a project by myself on the other side of town, I keep away from Sam for the remainder of the day. I didn't trust myself having to talk to him now that I was aware what he had done to Kate and me.

When I got home after work, Kate was not there yet so I took the opportunity to check in the drawer of her panties if she had taken her birth control pill that day. As expected she hadn't. I sat on the bed and told myself that if my wife wanted to become pregnant then I would see to it with my own seed and not that of her Sir.

When she got back home I acted as if nothing was wrong and we ate supper and watched TV for a while until it was ten. I said that I was tired and she followed me to bed. As she usually did each evening, she reached for my cock and as soon as it was hard she lowered her head on my erection and took it into her mouth. But after a few minutes I pulled her head near my lips and I kiss her passionately then I reached for her cunt.

"No Jake stop it, I can't let you do this, let me take care of you with my mouth instead."

I was expecting that reaction from her and I was prepared for it. My hand, which during this time had been over her cunt, went deeper between her legs and even though she did try to close them, I still managed to get two fingers inside her cunt. She was wet and her juice was flowing freely.

"Katherine." She knew that I always used her full name when I was angry with her. "I have decided that this thing has gone on long enough, I will fuck you tonight and there is nothing you can do about it. Even if I have to rape you I will still fuck you."

I heard her mumbling half-incoherent words as she began to moan and cry under me while at the same time she fought desperately to get away from me. When she realized that she had no hope whatsoever of escaping from my invading hand which by now was trying to tear off her panties, she began to beg me to let her go since she had promised Sir that she wouldn't make love to me for a while. This is exactly the thing that she shouldn't have said; it made me fight for my right with still more determination. She was trying to get pregnant by him while at the same time making me a cuckold.

Finally, I managed to climb firmly on top of her and since her panties were now in shreds, I managed to place my cock at the entrance to her cunt. She was still crying and fighting me vigorously but I was stronger than she was and beside, my weight was helping me to pin her down.

Then I felt my cock slowly entering her tunnel of love, which had been forbidden to me for over a week. As soon as I was all the way inside her, she stopped fighting me and I proceeded to fuck her properly. A few minutes later I could tell that she was in ecstasy and approaching an orgasm as she thrashed her head from side to side. Her body was damp from the perspiration of her earlier resistance as well as from her passion as she trusted her hips forward each tune that she took the length of my erection all the way within her. Her pussy was now sloppy wet, gushing her wetness outside and making slurpy, sucking, gushy wet sounds as I kept on pumping my raging penis within her.

All of a sudden she cried out, "Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Oohh, yes! Don't stop! Don't stop! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum! I'm cummmming!"

I continued to drive my cock hard and deep into Kate's pussy as she began to cum. She was delirious, yelling out, "Ohhh Yess! Ohhh God Yesss! Ahh! Ahhh! Yes! Ohhhhuuunngghhhhh! Ohh Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!" She was frantically thrusting her hips upward to meet me now and making guttural animal sounds as I held her in a tight embrace, fucking my entire length and girth deep into her soaking pussy. Her tunnel of love was throbbing, contracting, sucking, and milking my penis as I fucked her. At last I felt my own climax initiating within my scrotum and as my seed were ejected deep within her throbbing and quaking cunt, I felt into the grip of an intense pleasure. Both of our pelvis areas were now drenched as we rested in the arms of each other.

It was a little over a week that I had fucked her the last time. I had given her the fucking of her life then and I was more than ready to have an encore of this last fuck. For well over two hours I remained hard and ploughed her sex through many climaxes. I did it with the hope that she wold be less tempted to cheat on me with Sir after this tremendous session of fucking, but apparently it didn't work.

From then on Kate became willing and even eager to make love to me and we did fuck each evening for the rest of the week. I suppose that since she had already broken her promise to Sir alias Sam, it didn't make much difference how many time she fucked me now. She probably intended to lie to him and not say a word about my fucking her. This was a good sign since it met that his grip on her was not as strong as I thought.

Friday when I got back from work I let Kate know that I didn't feel like going out with our friends that evening and she phoned the two women to let them know that we would be staying home that evening. Then Saturday afternoon after our usual bike ride Kate once again change into a sexy outfit for her afternoon 'shopping'. This time I parked my car near the exit of underground garage of the mall and I remained in it with the motor running so that I could follow them.

I was pretty sure that they would be going to Sam's cottage near the lake but I hadn't never been there and I made sure not to loose sight of his car while keeping far enough behind him so that he wouldn't notice me. He did indeed drive to the lake but on the way there I noticed that there were two women sitting with him in his car. He probably had his wife Sally with him. What the fuck is going on now I told myself. I had my gun with me and I was ready to take care of him. Of course I had no intention of harming Kate; I was willing to bet that she was going to cooperate with me once I had taken care of him. But now that his wife was with them I knew that I would have to change my plans.

I saw his car turn on a small road leading to the shore of the lake and I stopped on the main road so as to let them gain some distance from me. After five minutes I got on the small road and drove ahead slowly. I passed in front of half a dozen cottages then still further ahead I saw Sam's green Toyota parked in the driveway of a logs cottage with a four foot cedar hedge surrounding the property.

I drove about half a mile further then parked my car in an unoccupied entrance of a house under construction. From there I walked back the half mile to Sam's cottage.

By the look of it they were already all inside the cottage and the only indication that there were people in the house was Sam's car parked in the driveway. At the risk of being seen, I got near the cottage and while sticking close to the hedge, I moved ahead until I was standing just a couple of feet from the cottage itself.

The previous day I had made plans to get rid of Sam on this very day, before he could do his devilish deeds with my wife, but now there was this other woman with them, she was probably his wife. This met that I had to postpone my vengeance, apart from my wife I didn't want anyone to witness what I intended to do.

But even so, I had to find out was they were actually doing inside and there didn't seamed to be any way to do that without my being discovered. As I was trying to figure out of a way to get inside the cottage, I suddenly heard the second floor window, right over my head, opening suddenly. His cottage had a two sides sloping roof with the high part right over the recently opened window, thus it had a second floor on this part of the house with either an attic or a loft in the room where the window had just been opened. Of course there was no way for me to see into that room but since I was standing right below the opened window, I could hear everything that was said inside.

I soon learned that the room was a loft with a bed in it and I heard Sam voice telling both women to get undress and to lie on the bed. For the next half-hour I head him gives orders to his wife – he did call her by her name – and to my wife to do things together. Kate was extremely reluctant to comply with his orders and I could tell that it was her first time making love to a woman.

But on account of Sam's complete control over her as well as her submissive nature, she did comply to his wishes. I gradually began to hear moaning and sighting as well as sucking noises. Later, he said short words of encouragement to both women as they made love to each other. I was deeply shocked since I knew that Kate had never before this day gotten involved with a woman.

After a while, and after hearing both women proclaiming their pleasure with each other, it was Sam's turn to fuck each of them for a long time. Once, I even heard him tell his wife to aim his cock in Kate's rear hole. The three of them fucked, licked, sucked and did all sort of thing for a long time and I often heard both women calling him Sir. They did everything he would ask of them. Finally I had heard enough and I decided to walk back to my car and drive home.

Kate got home at seven and I didn't say a word to her about her being so late. I could tell that she felt very bad and she did everything to be nice to me, but after having heard her in her tryst with Sam and his wife I was in no mood to be nice with her.

A few times while she was preparing supper I even saw tears falling from her eyes. I suppose that we both knew that the other was aware of what was going on but we acted as if there was an unwritten agreement not to say a word about it.

Of course for my part I wanted to catch Sam in the act and make him pay for what he did, this is why I was letting things go on. As for my wife I suppose that she figured that I had finally accepted this way of life of hers and even if in all evident she felt extremely bad about it, she couldn't stop being submissive to Sam. This is why I knew that only his death was going to free my wife from this evil man.

So another week began and to my shock and horror, when she came home after work on Monday, I noticed that her bracelet now had two stars on it. I then realized what the second star met. It was a reward of her successfully passing the test of her initiation in making love to another woman.

As I silently sat at the table with her – we no longer talked much while we were eating now – I kept stealing glances at her bracelet, I tried to pretend that I didn't notice the second star decorating the small plate. But while we were quietly eating, my mind was busy trying to imagine what could possibly be the meaning of a third star.

I then thought of Mara, Mike Lockwell's wife, she had a bracelet with three stars. Then it hit me; I knew what was the third star stood for. Mara was pregnant and Sam had also given her a bracelet as soon as he had been able to control her into doing all of those things he had done so far to Kate. But the fact that Mara was pregnant and Kate was not could only mean that when Kate would get pregnant with a child from him he was going to give her also a third and last star.

That evening, while in bed with Kate, I didn't make love to her but I did fuck her. I even fucked her in the middle of the night as well as in the morning before we got up to go to work. I said to myself that if she was going to get pregnant, I was going to be the one to do it. Sam had already ordered her not to let me fuck her and she was lying to him.