The Bracelet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her willingness to make love to me that night – yes she was making love to me as we fuck her – was an indication that she hadn't revealed to him that I was still fucking her. That fact gave me hope, it told me that his control on her wasn't as strong as he though it was. I still loved her of course, even though that love had recently been shaken by her meeting and fucking with him, but at the same time I also knew that he was somehow controlling her like he had probably done to Mike's wife Mara as well as his own wife. I knew that Kate would never have done what Sam had force her to do if somehow he hadn't tricked her submissive mind by a wicked mean.

The following day I got a tremendous moral boast when I tried to have sex with her, she told me that she was menstruating. We never had sex when she was bleeding and before I began to pull off her panties – which she usually never wore while in bed – she said to me. " I must tell you Jake that it is my time of the month if you want to make love to me, I will go and clean myself first."

Of course I didn't fuck her but we did kiss and hug. Now that I knew that she wasn't pregnant, I made up my mind that Sam would never fuck her again. I was going to terminate his relationship with my wife and I was going to terminate him also for what he had done to us.

The next morning, while she was in the shower I opened the small drawer where she kept her pills and I noticed that she had started to take her birth controlling pills again, a new circular dispenser was opened and three pills were missing from it. It was evident that she was doing this against Sir's will and this was another indication to me that he was gradually loosing his control on her.

That week, I did see Sam at work a few times and I talked to him a little. I tried to remain calm while doing this since I didn't want anyone to know that I was in bad term with him. Still, as much as I could I tried to stay away from him just in case I lost my cool.

On Wednesday I made an important decision. I made up my mind that on the following evening I was going to have it out with my wife. Her affair with Sam had to end and I was going to make her explain everything to me before she met him again for the last time on Saturday. As for our getting together the six of us on Friday, I had no intention of eating out with them.

I was the first to get home after work on Thursday. As soon as Kate got into the house a few minutes later, I told her to come and sit around the kitchen table with me since we had to talk.

All of a sudden I could see the anguish and fear in her eyes when she realized how serious I was. I knew that she loved me deeply and she would do anything for me, this is why I couldn't understand how Sam had been able to gain so much control on her so as to make her do things that she certainly knew would hurt me.

Once she was seated in front of me around the table I began.

"Kate you must certainly know by now that I love you more than life itself, I would do anything for you, but at the same time you also remember that when we were married we made a vow to be faithful to one another and to forsake all others. I have never broken that vow yet, can you say the same?"

I saw tears forming in her eyes and she no longer looked at me in the eyes.

"I...I am...so sorry Jake. You know that I love you will all my heart. You are the only one I will ever love. Why don't you wait a while before we have this discussion, I will tell you everything then. I beg you don't do anything that will compromise our marriage."

"Well I am sorry to tell you, but our union is about to be dissolve unless you explain what is going on with this Sir and what is the meaning of that bracelet you are wearing all the time. You have a choice to make now this very minute, either you tell me everything or I am filling for divorce tomorrow morning. It's your choice."

Had the ceiling fallen on her head, I don't think she would have been more shocked. She just sat there with her mouth half opened as tears dropped freely from her eyes while looking at me in deep shock. Her lips began to tremble and all the blood had drained from her face. When she finally was able to react she reached for my hand and she said in a hysterical voice.

"Jake don't do this to me, kill me if it's what you want but never divorce me."

With her head resting on her arms on the table she began weeping loudly. At the same time she still held my hand with one of her cold hands, her grips on my hand was so strong that all of her knuckles were white because of the stress. I let her cry a few minutes and once she had calmed down a bit, she finally looked at me and with a sign of her head she agreed to answer my questions.

The first question I intended to ask her was a test to see if she was going to tell me the truth, it was a question that I already knew what the answer was. In a low but determined voice I said.

" Kate, who is this man that you call Sir?"

She looked at me for long seconds with much sadness in her eyes before answering.

"You know him Jake, he is our friend Samuel Welden, he demands that I call him Sir."

"That bracelet that you wear, who gave it to you?"

"He gave it to me, it symbolize my adhesion to his teachings."

"What about the stars, you didn't have one at first then all a sudden you had one and now you have two of them. What exactly do they mean?"

"It's the reward as a sign of my successfully passing tests."

She was now answering my question fast and without hesitation as if she was on automatic and I could tell that she was telling me the truth.

"What kind of tests Kate, tell me about them?"

"They are tests of obedience and loyalty toward Sir. I had to do things to be rewarded with them."

"What sort of things. Tell me what exactly you did to get those two stars, I want to know everything."

Now I could tell that that this was the hard part for her. She had that look of desperation and her grip on my hand became stronger still.

"I beg you honey, it's not like you think. Sir and I, we got to talk often and everyday for months while we ate in the cafeteria. He explained to me the principal of total obedience to the one you love and cherish. He also explained to me that it was going to change your life and mine completely while increasing the love we share for each other. He said that all I had to do was to listen to him and do as he said."

"You mean that you felt for that kind of crap?" I was trying to pull my hand away from her now but she refuse to let go.

"No, no. You are wrong Hon, it all make sense. He did produced changes in me, I dress differently now, he made me loose weight and my look has change tremendously. Everything that he said he would do, he did. He has never lied to me, can't you see he really want to help us in our relationship?"

"Then tell me, what is the meaning of the first star that he gave you?"

More tears, fast breathing, trembling lips, words that wouldn't come out of her mouth and worst of all that pleading look on her face, all the signs of someone who knows that what he or she is going to revealed would not be acceptable. She just couldn't say it.

"He had sex with you didn't he? One of those stars was the result of your being successful in passing that test. Was the first star the result of your letting him fuck you? Tell me now I want to know"

I was loosing control now and I knew that I had to calm myself. This was the first time ever that I was raising my voice when talking to Kate and it was having a devastating effect on her. But what made me mad was the fact that so far she had never admitted to having sex with Sam and I needed her to admit this to me. Finally I heard her mumble the few words that for ever will be etched in my mind.

"Yes...it...was."

She then lowered her head again on her arms on the tabletop and she began to cry like a baby after she had admitted her infidelity. I got up and went to get her a wet towel and a glass of water. I made her drink some of the water and I sponged her face with the towel and when she had stop crying I sat again in my chair next to her and went on with my questions.

"What about the second star Kate, what did you have to do to get it?

"Oh Jake, I beg you don't make me tell you, I am so ashamed of what I did. I know you will not understand and never forgive me for what I did."

"If you are ashamed of your actions, then you know that you shouldn't have done them. So why did you do it? Tell me Kate why did you complied to all and every order that Sir gave you?"

She shook her head as if trying to negate what she had done while looking at me pitifully.

"I really don't know why I was so willing to do all these things. At the time it seemed the right thing to do and it never even crossed my mind to disobey Sir, it was as if there was a force inside me at the time and it was unthinkable for me not to do what he was asking me."

"So what about the second star, tell me what you did?"

" His wife what with us that day, we went to his cottage by the lake and he ordered me to do things with his wife, things that I shouldn't have done. What I did with her was the test for my getting the second star Jake. I am so sorry for what I did."

Her face was extremely pale now and her shoulders were slummed and shaking as she cried her tears away softly. I knew that she was talking about the previous Saturday when I had been standing outside Sam's cottage and listening to them. At the time I had the impression that she was enjoying her tryst with Sally, judging by the moaning and sighing that I heard as I was stood bellow the window. But I supposed that she was under Sam's influence – whatever it was – then, I decided that if would be wiser not to mention that at the time I had been listening to her.

"If I get it correctly now, when he gave you that bracelet it was a symbol of your acceptance of his...guidance or teaching. Then the first star was a reward for your letting him fuck you."

I saw her head jerk in shock when she heard me use the four letters word to describe what she did go gain the first star. But she didn't say a word so I went on

"Then the second star was given to you as a sign of your obedience to him when he ordered you to have sex with his wife Sally. So tell me what were you going to do to get the third and last star Kate?"

"I... I am...Oh Jake what have I done to our marriage. I love you more than my life. Why did I let this man do these things to me? I can see it now that he had control over me somehow but I don't know how he did it."

Her eyes were swollen from all the crying she had done and spit was spilling from one corner of her mouth, I could tell that she was exhausted from all the questions I had forced her to answer. I made up my mind to stop asking her questions after she would answer the next one.

"Do tell me Kate what is the meaning of the third star? I have to know."

" Its...He... wanted me to have his child. I am so sorry Jake. He... that is why he ordered me not to have sex with you. I had to stop taking my pills. But I must tell you Jake that I only stop taking them for a week, then without telling him I began taking them again. As for the sex with you...well you forced me to do it and I am so glad that you did Jake. I am yours only and I will never have sex with anyone else again Jake I promise you."

I still had many questions that I wanted to ask her but I knew that she was now exhausted from all the crying and the strong emotions she had just undergone. I therefore helped her get up and I guided her to the couch so as to let her rest. But I still intended to make her tell me all the things that she had done with Sam the following day.

The next day was Friday; we both called at work to say that we were sick. Now that I already knew about some of her activities on these escapades with Sam, she willingly told me all the sordid details.

The whole thing had begun when Sam started to eat lunch with her in her cafeteria. He gradually began to coach her and tell her things such as how he admire her and how he could get her to have me pay more attention to her.

Gradually, she tried most of the things that he suggested to her, such as what to eat and how to arrange her hair and how to dress. Before she even realized it, he was soon controlling her completely. She did see the benefit of her new look and she eagerly accepted everything that he told her and without realizing it, she did everything he asked of her.

Then he began to meet her at the mall each Saturday afternoon; it was on one of these meetings that he gave her the bracelet. Soon he was holding her hand and touching her whenever he was alone with her, then from there he soon began to kiss her and feel her in inappropriate ways.

One Saturday he convinced her to come with him to his cottage, and for the first time ever they had sex together. When she came back home from the cottage that first time they had sex together, she was devastated and she cried for a long time that night. This was the first time in her life that she was having sex with another man.

From then on they had sex every time they were alone and as time went on it bothered her less and less since to her it was just sex and not making love as she did with me. She did try a few times to end her affair with him, but he scared the shit out of her when he warned her that if she did stop meeting him, everyone including me of course, would find out that she had been cheating on me.

He told her that the bracelet was a bound between them and she now had two choices. To let things be as they were now and keep meeting him once a week at his cottage or loose her husband, her friends and her job.

So she choose to continue to meet and obey him. When he told her that he wanted her to have his child, she became depressed and scared but she knew that she had to agree or risk loosing everything. She was already too deeply involved with him to back down then. He explained to her that Mara – Michel Lockwell wife's – was already pregnant with his baby and that she was also wearing his bracelet. He had been involved with her for over a year now and her husband was completely ignorant about everything.

Once Kate had revealed to me all the details of her affair to, I explained to her my plan to get even with Sam. I watched her face showing signs of concern when I explained what I intended to do, but when I told her that it was the price that Sam would have to pay for what he did to our marriage and that she could either help me or get out of my life for ever, she immediately agreed to help me.

My plan was very simple. She was going to meet him as usual on Saturday and before he had time to have sex with her she was to drug him with a powder – that I was going to give her – in the drink he usually had before they had sex. The powder being a mixture of crushed sleeping pills and a strong narcotic would knock him out almost as soon as he finished his drink.

Once he was out, she was to let me enter the house. Since Sam was a heavy smoker, it was going to be easy to set fire to his cottage with him inside and makes it look that it was his cigarette that began the fire while he was sleeping on the couch. It was only when I explained to her that he would not suffer in the burning since he would be dead long before the actual fire reached him.

Events did unfold just like we expected and Sam cottage did burn to the ground with him inside that Saturday. As soon as the lighted cigarette had been placed over the sheets of newspaper, we both quickly walked to my car, which was parked a few hundreds yards away on the road. We then slowly drove home and neither Kate or I ever felt remorse for what we have done.

It has been almost a year now since Sam died. Kate is expecting a child in a few months and we are both doing fine now. As for Sam's wife, I heard that she had met someone and is very much in love.

Kate and I are now living on the west coast, I work for the same company there and she plan on staying home to care for the baby once she gives birth. The last time we heard from Mike Lockwell and his wife Mara, it was a couple of months ago. She gave birth to a girl just two months after Sam's death. Of course Mike is still ignorant of the fact that the baby is not his and I don't plan on telling him. After all, it will benefit no one.