All Comments on 'The Bracelet Ch. 03'

by stormbreyer

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What does this have to do with loving wives?

At least post this trash correctly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very good read

Very enjoyable read. different approach. Looking forward to more!!

stormbreyerstormbreyerabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your feedback

Thanks to everyone with constructive feedback.

And for the anonymous asshole who keeps posting that this is in the wrong category, let me explain. This is a serialized story, published in chapters. It is posted in loving wives because that is the overall theme I am working within.

I know it's difficult for you premature ejaculaters to follow a story longer than three paragraphs without coming all over yourself and losing interest. I suggest you go back to comic books if you don't have the intellect and patience to follow something longer than a pamphlet.

The Author.

sober71sober71over 8 years ago
Loving it so far

5 stars for the build up, for those who don't like stop reading and go else ware.

Keep the story moving, I'm hooked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstormbreyer@stormbreyer
It has been a while since I published a story. My apologies to readers who have been waiting for a resolution to the Sweet Ass series. My life went sideways for a while, then there was COVID, yada, yada, yada. Anyway, I decided to post some more content. As my followers kn...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES