All Comments on 'The Bracelet Ch. 04'

by stormbreyer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
The only question that arises...

The only question that arises: Why are these two married to each other if all they do is to fuck others? I can understand that it can only be a marriage of interest, no love in it...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Cheating sluts runneth amok.

There is simply nothing entertaining about this story. Not a single decent or likeable character to root for. If they all get Aids and die, nobody would care. Lacking someone to care about and lacking clever writing, this was just a boring/bad read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Different Story?

I'm not sure that I am reading the same story as the other two commenters. I found the whole series provocative. I check, and the story is submitted to Loving Wives, so I'm not sure what the others were expecting. I look forward to you continuing the series, possibly with the three getting together with Rick's wife, or Catherine's husband. Thanks for the effort you put in!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
It must be for the tax benefits....

...because I can't see why either couple is married.

They seem to follow some silly and apparently arbitrary rules, but engage almost continuously in extramarital sex. Married sex is mentioned, but only in passing...like, "just wait 'till I get home....I'm gonna tell you all the sexy details of my tryst with X".

So why bother? If extramarital sex is so great and the marriages so strong because of it (boy, my bullshit-o-meter is pegged!), what binds them? Love? That ephemeral and illusive thing. We all talk like we know what it is, but it never comes clear or describe-able.

See, I'm more in the "how you feel is most often the result of what you do, and/or what is done to you" crowd.... The "I do what I feel" crowd struggles to explain how they get there in the first place....sorry, "it just happens" isn't any more an explanation for the origin of feelings than it is for infidelity.

I struggled with the rather abrupt, almost news-story tone of the piece. Somewhere in there, you need to give us enough insight into the characters to create the illusion of personality and relatability.

Best luck, looking for another....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
this is a marriage in your head?

This belongs in group sex, no love or respect, just dogs fucking in the back yard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstormbreyer@stormbreyer
It has been a while since I published a story. My apologies to readers who have been waiting for a resolution to the Sweet Ass series. My life went sideways for a while, then there was COVID, yada, yada, yada. Anyway, I decided to post some more content. As my followers kn...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES