All Comments on 'The Bradshawshank Redemption'

by apple231601

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just about

The stupidest thing I've ever seen. You lost me with the L cup. Scanned a little and laughed my ass off with the two foot long dick. Guess I'll just stay away from those serials.

sixpesixpeabout 8 years ago
Fun

Great fantasy. When I read about 'L' cups I was put off, until I realised with the description of Scott's cock that it was exaggerated for fun. Also liked the title.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
It could be a fun read if...

It could be a fun read with its exagerated stuff, if the intention of this story wasn't to be a treaty against religion, and being so is as racist as any stories against any races...People has the right to be religious, or atheist, to be black, white or chinese, to be fat, skinny, tall or smal, without other people feel the right to mess with them, just because they look or think different...What this story tries to teach? If you help people you are gone to be punish for it...so better pass not looking and let people die alone in an alley...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A learning experience

Thanks to everyone for constructive feedback on what is now my lowest rated story.

If I've learned anything, it's that people who come for stories in the "Loving Wives" category value realism far more than the fetish and sci-fi/fantasy genres I normally stick to, which shouldn't surprise me. Lesson learned and if I submit to this subsection again I'll definitely stick to the believably big.

My gratitude again for you all!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
SizeQueenSupreme - It's in the name. Large sizes. If that ain't your thing then don't bother!

I don't comment on stories often at all, I don't vote on things, and I don't rate stories either. I guess I'm just lazy, or don't care to, etc. However after reading through this and seeing the comments start I'm going to add in my two cents: SizeQueen, Veronica, whatever you want to be called, please don't pay attention to these few that have decided to pour their wrath onto you because of the size, the themes, or whatever else triggered them in this story.

Please continue on in your style as you would any other day. Clearly these few that have voiced their displeasure aren't accustomed to your common themes of large sizes. I rather enjoyed seeing this story and your others that you put out to Patrons recently and look forward to April's delivery as well. Keep on doing what you do best, the naysayers be damned. I'd love to see a continuation to this and your other stories as well.

Thank you for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Maybe if everything hadn't been so overblown

But this was more like a teenage hormonal fantasy than it was an interesting or erotic story. Way to over the top to make for even a decent read. UGH!

1 star.

gordo12gordo12about 8 years ago
Yeah

I took it as exagerated fun writing. Nothing serious about it. Based on that it was enjoyable. Especially the "gotta teach you right from wrong" ending. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The story sucks

When any wife can throw away an entire family for a screwed up future in which she loses even the respect of her daughters. No chance of redemption generally ends a story, so forget the follow up since the end of this has already taken place.

chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
It's A Read**

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
hummm

29 inch chest and 29 inch cock?

KSBerryKSBerryabout 8 years ago
Slutty Preacher Wife

I enjoyed the premise of the preacher wife turned slut. The action was excellent, although the behavior is strange. You rarely sucked your husband's cock, never let him fuck your tits, yet one encounter with Scott, and he's treating you like his personal pin cushion. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nope, utterly and completely stupid. Her "L" cups and his cock that gets bigger....

....every time she describe it, finally topping out at 29", with grapefruit-sized balls.

Well this is just so far out past ludicrous, there isn't a word in English that comes close. Desbafado and desingênio come to mind, but even they fall far short.

I like the premise and buy into the buxom preacher's wife (had one try to seduce me once....she came to the door in a sheer negligée, wrapped in a sort silk robe. She had awesome E-sized boobs that stood out high, full and very proudly on her chest and she was built for speed. I have no clue how she ended up married to a preacher)....but everything, and I mean almost everything is so out of proportion to the story, the we get lost in gargantuan body parts sex and lose the story entirely.

No, thanks.

You can do better than that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you but...

... To all of you leaping to my defense or writing me to keep writing, I know those things are coming from a sweet place, but I don't need them.

1. I was serious in what I wrote above about this being a learning experience. This little story has gotten more votes in two nights than anything I've written in over ten years. This is clearly a MUCH bigger audience with a much more mainstream aesthetic, which I can appreciate and should have anticipated, that's on me and that's okay. I have enough high-rated, 'Hot' tagged stories that my ego can handle an occasional mistake.

2. These people are not "haters". Haters are the ones who leave the same empty "this was dumb" without elaboration or merit on every story. These people have a valid complaint that I will definitely take to heart when I post to this genre again. I consider their feedback valid and helpful.

Absinth3Absinth3about 8 years ago
this isn't coming from a sweet place, I'm not a sweet girl

I appreciate your response - it was heartfelt and diplomatic - and that this was a learning experience but please temper the learning with two facts from an unbiased third-party: 1. some of these people obviously have no sense of humor, and 2. misery loves company and so tries to bring everybody down. People should lighten up and enjoy your story for what it is. It was outrageous! It was fun! I am not familiar with your writing but I enjoyed this story and I'll read more. ... and Impo_61, you need to put down the crack pipe when you breeze right by a 29-inch cock to get to a "treaty against religion" paranoia ... seriously!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I enjoyed it

I mean it's not Moby Dick (sorry I couldn't resist) but it was a quick, fun read.

KeeganomicsKeeganomicsabout 8 years ago
Loved it!

This story was very refreshing despite not being completely original or overly complicated. There are plenty of times I start a story and just drop it because the pace isn't jiving with my current mood. This story hit a real sweet spot though and I found myself enjoying it front to back (especially all of the filthy language)! Some commenters need to get over themselves and remember the point of 90% of these stories is quick and easy enjoyment!

ShyGuySephShyGuySephabout 8 years ago
Learn to Read

Wow, these comments are ridiculous.

1) Know what story your opening before you go bashing it. This author has a not-so-subtle theme across all of her stories. If you don't like exaggerated proportions, her stories are no for you. You should be commenting on ways to improve the writing, not cursing her out for not catering to your specific tastes.

On a side note, I don't know that Loving Wives was the most appropriate category for this story.

2) Drop your hangups. If you're going to bash a story on this site for its portrayal of religion, you have a very messed up set of priorities. Don't go preaching in the comments of an erotica site. That's utterly laughable. Additionally, if you do decide to bash a story for its take on religion, make sure the story actually takes issue with your religion. This story seems to refer to the Bible only in passing. At no point is there any disdain for religion that I see.

3) Finally regarding the actual story, I enjoyed it. Although one of my favorite aspects of your (the author's) writing is the amount of very intense dirty talk. The one instance I saw in this story of the woman losing control and screaming was appreciated; however, I didn't think the quality quite matched up with some of your other work.

P.S. I'm fully aware that I just asked people on the internet to be more rational, and exactly how futile this attempt will be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pretty amusing

Humor is difficult. Nice try. 🐳

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
When Rabelais did it, it was called great literature

As I read some of the comments my eye fell on my more serious reading, the compiled works of Rabelais. His major character, Gargantua, was enormous and he goes to great lengths to describe that enormity. So the 29 inch cock fits right in with the tales from the 1600s, as do the L cup breasts.

The story of the pastor's wife is as old as the hills and it is the telling of the tale that makes it interesting and worthy of reading. Trying to fit it into a realistic box won't work as it was never meant as such. It is satire.

In the same way it has nothing harmful to Christianity, unless the verse from Ezekiel was fabricated. Jesus associated with many who were morally corrupt. As he said, well people don't need a hospital.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This was about the worst story I've read on literotica.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Your

Your imagination is great, your story not so much. Humor needs some subtlety, slapstick doesn't work well in print.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pathetic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous