The Bradshawshank Redemption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
apple231601
apple231601
162 Followers

These weren't compliments, yet I smiled at them all the same as if they were. He was calling me what I was, a lustful, horny hot whore on my knees, sucking cock because I wanted to. Because it was big and it turned me on. Because I was a slut, but at this point I decided if I was going to go to hell, I might as well get there with a smile on my horny mouth. Not that I could smile with his wrist-thick pipe focing my lips into a slutty 'o', but it's the thought that counts. I stared longingly at his big balls, I'd never reach them even if I took this as far as I could. All the same, I tried, gagging out after an embarrassingly short seven inches or so. I apparently could handle more than Martin had to offer, but not much more.

Scott pulled me off of his dick then, swatting away at my cheeks with his wet cock, really giving it to me good.

"Yes!" I begged as you battered me roughly, "That's right! Punish me like the adulterous whore I am! Punish me for my sins!"

He needed little encouragement, only grinning smugly as he witnessed the miracle of how his cock transformed this humble little preacher's wife. He finished lifting his cock up high, mostly-hard now at some obscene length I could calculate (though I would measure him later) and brought right down on the top of my head. Even though the blow was somewhat cushioned by hair, the rough drubbing echoed in my head almost like the sound of a door slamming, I felt woozy, his huge tool was truly dangerous!

"Saw you looking at my balls Rabecca," he cooed, stroking my cheek. "Why's that? Are they bigger than your hubby's too?"

"Much," I said with a pout that emphasized my disappointment at this fact.

"Well why don't you fucking suck 'em and see how a real man should taste." It was not a request, and he lifted his gargantuan prong up out of the way of the pendulous pair. I marveled at them for a moment and then moved in for the kill, pressing my lips into his hot, wrinkly man-sack, kissing the huge balls all over. They swung and tried to escape my worshipful mouth, so I seized a double-fistful of ball meat and pressed them to my face as I worked them over with slobbery lips and swiping tongue, totally mesmerized by just how much bigger he was than Martin in every way. They even tasted good, there was something wholesome and meaty to the big fat balls and I opened wide to try giving each a proper sucking, though at his size complete engulfment seemed an impossible dream.

Still, I kept working away at polishing his tremendous testes, practicing lifting them on my tongue, sort of juggling both nuts between my fingertips and mouth, rolling them between the digits to give them fun rides alone my slathering lips. He groaned in response and I felt a little flush of excitement that I could bring such a vulnerable-sounding reaction from such an utterly dominant specimen of male power. I pulled back a bit to run my hands worshipfully up and down his now fully erect shaft, gasping at the terrifying size of it, amazed at the shadow it cast all along my body and even onto the wall to the side. I dropped back down to give each of his balls a slurpy little series of licks before finally licking my way back up that prick, standing into a whorish ass-hanging-out squat to suck it back into my mouth.

I was determined to handle more of him, plunging myself back to that seven-inch mark, punching myself in the thigh with a hammering fist repeatedly to get my mind off my gag reflex. My gag-reflex disobeyed me and went off anyway, but I turned the tables and disrespected it in turn, forcing myself down further, gagging even harder on nine inches, then harder on eleven. I caught sight of myself in the mirror and saw the way my throat was bulging, his cockhead tenting my flesh like some kind of obscene Adam's apple. The distraction was a bad idea and the next wave of harsh gagging blew me back in a slobbery spray, a thick single tendril of precum and drool was connecting my lower lip to his cock in two places, a third that drooled between my tits, and a fourth arcing to his well-licked ball-sack.

He groaned again at the sight of all that mess I'd made, and I worked hard to try tongue at all the strands as I caught my breath. I could feel a tear from the deep gag rolling down my cheek, but I no longer cared. Pleasing this big huge fat monster cock was the only thing mattered now, the only thing at all. I made another foray down him, going faster this time so my gag-reflex barely had a moment to start doing cartwheels before I'd throated over a foot of meat. I realized that this was about as big as he'd been soft, and even then that twice as much was still in front me! He'd doubled in size. I'd never get it all so I focused on what I could claim, bobbing back and forth, gargling and gagging, snorting and glurching from deep in my throat to fight for oxygen. I let my hands toy with those balls again, just supporting their massive weight in my palms while I sucked back and forth.

I didn't know what I was going to do about the couch cushions! Precum and slobber had spilled out everywhere, it ran in a thick webbing that dripped and drizzled from my lips, smeared my tits in a glistening overcoat that made them shine, and pooled between his strong thighs like a lake of silver. Well, no time to worry about it now, what's done is done! and I certainly wasn't done with him yet. I kicked up my efforts a notch, bobbing faster now, threatening to make myself puke with every deep dive, but I fought it and blorched my way even lower on the massive cock. Scott could only gape at me now, a veritable beast with no focus for her frenzy other than somehow eating this impossible length of meat.

"Holy shit Missus M!" that he'd gone back to my last name meant I'd really rocked his world and inside I smiled, swallowing on his cock like I meant to take it from him with my lips. But his exclamation might have been some sort of warning, I felt the giant prick spasm and suddenly on my next backstroke my mouth was filled savory thick batter, his load ricocheting around my tonsils like a wayward warhead. I gulped greedily, trying to swallow him as I had my husband's load just nights ago, but to no avail, the taste was much better, stronger but somehow in a way that agreed with me, less acidic and much sweeter. It was good I liked that tasted because he completely filled my mouth with a second big blast, it blew my cheeks outwards in some insane mockery of a chipmunk.

I looked up at him, eyes shining with strain as I fought to keep swallowing. After all the air I'd pushed into my gut with the tight seal of his behemoth cock-log I already felt quite stuffed, and the spunk he was spewing was just so rich, thick and virile. He smiled smugly down at me and started milking his dick as he moaned, a third big ball bomb burst between my eyes, I had to shut them as I fought to swallow, getting maybe half the potent mouthful down. I couldn't see, but felt a fourth shot blast over one cheek, stray strands pelting my neck and shoulder, even wrapping around to get my ear a bit.

I swallowed again and managed to open an eye through the cum-stained blear enough to find his cock and lock my lips around it again.

"Yeah 'Becca! Drink it! Drink up all my fucking cum!" He didn't have to tell me twice and I was better braced to swallow a fifth hearty load, then a sixth refilled my cheeks, but this time he held my head, keeping me in place as a seventh shot totally overwhelmed me, bursting around his cock, making me gag, launching up nose and out both nostrils. He released me then, laughing at the frightful mess I'd become, I coughed out the whole mouthful all over both tits, whimpering as he jacked an eighth ultra-squirt right into my forehead.

"Scott, please, I GWUP!" my plea for mercy was interrupted by a long-range shot into my mouth. The blast spread out a bit as it arced through the air and stained my lips. I swallowed desperately as a tenth burst plowed into my closed mouth, filling my nostrils from the other direction, a dollop the size of a grape now clinging to my chin.

"Ah ah ahhhh," he chided me, "If you're going to suck my huge young cock like a whore of Babylon, you're gonna wear my cum like the paint whores wear."

I don't know why he felt the need to shame me, but my face was burning red beneath the mask of white. He gave my cheek a rough slap with his dick even as it came a huge shot right into my hair, matting in it like white bubblegum.

I chased the huge tool's head with my mouth again, locking onto it a third time let him fire a twelfth and thirteenth big blast right down my throat. There were more little blasts, each about the size of my husband's whole orgasms to follow, but these were easy enough for me to swallow I finally. pulled back and looked up at him, embarrassing myself further with a loud wet belch. I'd started to go down on him the innocent wife of a pastor, but now I was nothing more than a perverted cocksucking whore.

Well, in for a penny, in for a pounding. I wanted to feel what that huge cock could do inside of me. I grabbed his hand and led him up to my marriage bed.

"Think you've got another one of those in you?" I asked.

"For these tits?" he boasted, giving one of my giant cum-covered boobs a gentle slap, "I can go all fucking night."

I sat on the edge of the bed, wanting him badly, but intimidated for how to start. He didn't really give me much of a chance to worry about it, instantly grabbing my slick melons, selfishly shoving his dick between them. I gaped agog, no one had ever fucked my tits before. I now realized that men probably wanted to, but just didn't have the courage for it. What really stuck out to me was the way inches and inches of him stuck out from between them, if Martin were ever to attempt this kind of thing his poor little teeny peeny would be all swallowed up by my colossal canyon of cum-covered titflesh.

It surprised me how good it felt. Some of it was the hard hot flesh running between my pliant pillows, some of it was the way his massive head stroked at my chin and cheeks, almost lovingly caressing me with his cock, and some of it was the way his busy hands didn't just fondle the breasts they were helping to stuff, but also tweaked and tugged at my engorged nipples. I moaned and coaxed him on,

"Oh yes Scott, fuck my huge whore-tits, I didn't know what big ones like this were for until this exact moment... for big huge-cocked studs like you to fuck with their big huge cocks!"

He snarled in an almost bestial manner. His thrusts got faster and I almost thought he'd knock the breath from me as his nuts thumped against my diaphragm. He picked up speed and those loving cock-caresses I'd been getting turned into vicious little slaps or even full-force blows to my chin, somehow this only drove me on, though. Did I like being hurt? Was I just so turned on I didn't care? I left these questions to the pharisees and opened wide, letting him make sloppy forays into my wet mouth, tongue slapping his cock back as fitting answer to the punishment it had given me. He plowed and fucked away, my hands found and milked at his big dangling nuts, I tried to concentrate on one at a time, almost encasing each in both palms, letting them feel supported and coaxed.

I disrupted the sucking action briefly to get him to pause as I asked a question, rubbing my cheek against the spit-shined pole as I asked it.

"Scott?"

"What?" He groaned, arching his hips a little grind that dick more forcefully against my face.

"Would you ever say 'I'm loving' as you climaxed?"

His jaw dropped and then his lips curled into that infuriatingly charming arrogant sneer, "No. No... in fact I'd reckon in your shoes I'd kick someone's ass if they said that to me."

I was overwhelmed by lust, he'd just confirmed how I'd always felt fucking Martin.

"Scott?"

"What?" his voice was clearly a bit impatient, I was blue-balling him at this point, and that thought gave me an idea.

"Let me turn over so you can fuck my tits from the top; I wanna suck your balls while you cum."

He grinned and stepped back to let me position myself, head hanging over the edge of the bed, pressing my tits together for him.

"I'm loving. Christ." he shook his head, and the part of me clearly just owned by the devil at this point only got wetter at his blasphemy.

Then he was fucking my tits again. It took a bit to adjust my head at the right angle to deliver my sucking promise, his nuts hung so low they mostly slapped my forehead at first as he plowed away, but eventually I found that if I extended my head down more (a bit uncomfortable, I'll admit) I could give the pendulous ball sack no end of loving kisses, lewd licks, sucky slurps, and affectionate lip-nibbles as it pounded at my face.

I love your big balls I said unintelligibly with a mouthful of his nut meat.

Finally, the balls I was sucking tightened and began to buck as he roared through another powerful orgasm. He cupped his hands tightly around mine on my tits as he came, he was creating a seal so his jizz stuffed into my cleavage like the filling of a cream pie, each successive blast of virile seed starting to squirt from the top of my trapped tits, spackling my neck and chin with more pearls and diamonds of dick dressing. Finally he pulled back and released my tits, a lake of gonad gravy spilling from both the top and the bottom, rolling around my mountainous breasts like a rich river of white, spilling down my ribs on both sides.

When he finally stopped cumming I carefully rolled from the mess, it was as though he'd left a chalk outline around me. Scott admired his work, slowly jacking off his massive cock in a way that shucked more of the cream off of it.

"How about it, Mrs. Cumslut, you want me to break that pussy in some?" he said with the self-assured arrogance of a stud who already knows the answer to that is "yes".

"I do honey, but we should probably play it safe. Mr. Cumslut has some condoms over in the top drawer of that cabinet." I pointed.

We knew that prophylactics aren't really part of God's plan, but we weren't looking to have children and it was kind of nice to have easy cleanup. Although looking at the small lake of cum we'd left on the bed already that was a joke of an idea for sure. I massaged my own huge boobs, rubbing the cum into them as Scott gave an odd little laugh and went to the drawer, pulling one of my husband's Hera© brand condoms.

He turned to fix me with a pitying look as he stretched the latex so far it made him grunt and then tried to roll it down over his monstrous tool. The thing look majorly uncomfortable as he rolled it down, and only covered the first fifth of his dick, when he finally unrolled it all the way he took his hands off and folded his arms over his chest.

"1...2...3." he intoned and the condom abruptly sundered from his cock like popped balloon.

"Scott, just how big is your cock?" I blinked. He shrugged and threw me the tape measure that also lives in the sock drawer, letting me roll it down his... jesus christ twenty-nine inch length.

"I... I don't think condoms are an option for you." I finally said.

"Nope."

"Well, this is a time for the story of Onan it would seem. Do you think you can pull out before you cum?" I asked.

"I sure can." I believed him. His confidence was an overwhelming thing.

"Then take me, Scott, make me feel like I'm fucking the whole tower of Babel!"

He didn't need more of a green light than that, shoving me back onto the bed and mounting me. He skilfully lined up his gargantuan rod with my pulsing little pussy and then speared right in. I strongly suspected he'd done this before!

My thoughts turned from the blasphemous to the profane, the feeling of having this huge cock inside of me was easily better than any vision I'd ever had of heaven. No, I wasn't about to renounce my faith entirely for this incredible cock, but for a few moments I was tempted, and that only got stronger as he began to stroke in and out of me, starting small, only feeding my body a few inches at a time. My eyes rolled back into my head and a strange thing happened, my cunt throbbed and juices literally shot out of it.

"Oh god, what have you done to my box, Scott!?" I whimpered through the intense orgasm, panting, humongous cum-stained tits heaving.

He just shrugged, "You squirted. Girls do it all the time, but for a bunch of them their first time doing it is with me. It's normal."

"Nothing about your cock is normal!" I howled. He responded by going right back into plowing me. In just a few more thrusts he got deeper than Martin ever got and then he just kept right on going, my jaw dropped as he found more and more inches inside of me. I'd had no opportunity to learn just how deep my cunt was, but by the time he bottomed out he was over halfway inside of me at least, casually arching his back to rail me again and again, increasing in speed as my orgasms got closer together and more intense.

"Ngh, probably time for me to pull out, Mrs. M!" He shouted.

"SCOTT! DON'T YOU DARE! KNOCK ME THE FUCK UP, I WANT MY GODDAMN EGGS FLOATING IN A LAKE OF YOUR FUCKING SPERM YOU HORSE-HUNG DONKEY-BALLED FUCKING STUD! TEACH ME A LESSON FROM THE BOOK OF STRETCHED CUNTS, CHAPTER ORGASM, VERSE SQUIRT YOU BEHEMOTH-COCKED BASTARD! CUM FOR ME! CUUUUUUUM!"

Oh boy had I lost my religion!

Scott grinned and fucked back into me full-force, humping and pumping away, lifting my hips on the tremendous trudgeon. My head smacked into the headboard over and over again and I could see the outline of his overwhelmingly big organ tenting itself in my stomach's flesh. If i thought I was squirting before I was dead wrong, now the juices shot out of me so fast I could hear them spatter against the parts of his cock he couldn't fit and those huge-normous balls. Then he said the most beautiful words I'd ever heard,

"I'm cumming 'Becca! I'm CUMMING!" oh god it sounded so manly. That was what you were supposed to hear before you got filled up with a pint of boiling sperm. I thrashed as his giant wads of ball-batter slammed into my guts, knowing somehow for certain that I was going to get pregnant and just not caring, when I gave birth to a baby with a bigger dick than Martin I'd just rub it in his pathetic face.

I'm CUMMING TOO!" I howled.

Amazingly he wasn't done, he still pulled out as he originally promised and jacked himself sweatily, aiming shot after shot at my face, tits and belly, once against utterly hosing me down with his incredible load. I'd have to do laundry before Martin got home, that was for sure.

The pair of us panted, me a pair of huge heaving tits in a pool of cream, him the mildly sweaty gorgeous stud above. If God didn't want blasphemers he never should have created men like Scott.

"Soooo..." Scott asked, "Same time next week?"

"Yeah,"I panted, "Gotta teach you right from wrong somehow."

apple231601
apple231601
162 Followers
12