The Brandee Situation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She watched me, wide eyed, holding her breath, as I teased her, over and over. Finally her full lips spread open for me, revealing the depth of her arousal. I could see the wetness dripping down from her tiny pink opening, starting to spill over onto her bottoms. Her clit was nice and full, at full attention, throbbing gently.

I put my finger in her hole, jabbing at it lightly, just enough to cover my finger tip in her heavenly juices. I began rubbing a little circle around the entrance, stretching it out slightly. It was so small, I was slightly worried about the logistics of how I would fit my fairly thick cock inside there.

I began to run my now very wet finger up to her small hard clit. Gathering as much as I could carry on my finger tip, I softly rubbed the wetness all over it, slathering her clit with her sex nectar, rubbing it in a slow little circle. She squeaked, and her tiny little voice let out a torrent of expletives that seemed shocking coming out of her sweet mouth.

"FUUUUUCK!" she said, throwing her head back. "Fuck, fuck, FUCK." She jerked her head forward, blue eyes blazing, begging.

"Please Shane. I want more! Please just give me more??" she begged, as she began to hump her pussy against my finger.

I laughed at her enthusiasm.

"Better than playing with yourself, no?" I asked, my own lust rising, beginning to betray my want in making the moment last.

"Yes! Oh my God, yes! This is so much better....I've never felt so horny, or so wet!" she moaned, desperately rubbing at my arm that was pleasuring her. "Will you put your mouth on me Shane?", she whispered desperately.

"Please? I......I NEED it so bad!" she pleaded, whimpering and writhing under my fingers.

That was all I needed. I desperately wanted to taste her. I pulled her hole open slightly, causing more wetness to spill out. I began to lick it up, letting the flavor fill my mouth. It was indescribable. I'd had the taste of good pussy before, but this was utterly magical. It was almost sweet, like a dense honey. Her juices were everywhere now, soaked into her now useless bikini bottom. I ripped them off too, pushing my tongue into her wet honey pot. I was getting carried away, I still wasn't ready to rush this yet.

I began to talk dirty to her, trying to slow myself back down.

"Does Brandee like that?" I murmured into her sloppy wet pussy. "Does Brandee like having her sweet little pussy licked all over?" I was not disappointed by her response. Like some sex demon had possessed her, she began to give it right back to me.

"Oh yeeeeaah Shane!" she cried longingly, her hips thrusting and humping her pussy against my mouth. She was busy pinching one swollen nipple, her other hand gripping the back of the sofa.

"Little Brandee is a bad girl!! She wants Shane to suck her little clitty until she cums in his mouth!! That's it Shane, give it to me.....lick my wet little pussy!" she panted, still grinding her clit across my mouth, totally giving into the moment.

I knew I'd have to fuck her soon. I honestly didn't know how much more I could take. I began to swirl my tongue slowly around her little clit, loving the feel of it as it fought back against me, pulsating slightly. I knew I could seriously eat this girls pussy morning, noon, and night if I had the choice. If it weren't for the delicate state that my cock was in, which was in danger of ripping a hole through my pants, I know I could've spend some serious time between this girls legs.

I began sucking her clit in earnest now, not too hard, but enough to let her spark up a rhythm with my mouth, fucking my tongue with her ravaged wet pussy. I could feel her muscles start to tighten as I continued to play with her clit, my tongue stabbing and sucking it, her juices swimming in my mouth, as I frenzied my mouth all about her swollen lips.

"Fuck!!" she cried out again, desperately shaking her head, her arms flailing about in her thick hair, pulling and scrunching it, this way and that.

"You're gonna make me cum Shane! I can feel it, oh GOD......you're gonna make me cum in your mouth!!" She cried out.

She bit her bottom lip, and then stuck one long, slender manicured finger in her mouth, sucking on it hotly. She then reached over and put her hands in my hair lightly, but did not shove my face into her pussy harder. It was like she was enjoying the teasing, she desperation of not having control. If I ever got another chance at this, I was definitely going to tie her hands up. I had a feeling she'd love it..........

I felt her hips buck harder underneath me, as I continued eating her deliciously swollen clit. She began to gasp, thrashing about. I could see how close she was to the edge, now hearing her dirty words and quick gasps becoming indecipherable.

I reached up with both hands and began to pinch her puffy nipples in between my fingers, as I sucked her delectable clit right into my mouth. It fit neatly, like it belonged there. I gave one last long suckle, and I felt her explode. Her eyes flew open, and then rolled into the top of her head, her wet hot cunt nearly beating me into submission as she bucked her hips wildly into my face.

"I'm cumming Shane!" she said, gasping, almost seeming shocked by it. "Oh God, YES, it's happening, it's happening!!" she squealed, still desperately rubbing her pussy on my mouth.

"That's right, eat my cum Shane, lick it up so good!!" She exploded, again and again, fighting hard to keep her pussy in time with my mouth.

I could feel the juice squirt out of her as she came hard, spraying it all over my mouth and chin. I'd never seen someone orgasm so ecstaticly, so forcefully. I honestly didn't want to stop; I knew I'd enjoy eating her pussy for hours if I could. But I myself was in a precarious situation, my desire to fuck her was reaching critical levels.

I began to slow my mouth down, as her body wracked with little spasms, coming down from the intensity of her orgasm. I lifted my head, longing to keep my tongue firmly in her little snatch, but knowing I needed to stop.

I backed away slowly, surveying the damage. Her body glistened with oil and sweat, her tits heaving with her ragged breath as she tried desperately to come back down from her high. Her legs were still splayed opened, shaking slightly, and the soft leather under her sopping wet pussy was dark from all her girly cum.

I stood up as she rolled her head back, still reeling. I could feel my massive erection ready to explode under my shorts. I gingerly touched it, I was almost afraid to. It was very angry at me. One wrong touch could set it off.

I began to rub it slowly, letting it adjust to the sensation. Finally, I unzipped my shorts, letting them fall to my feet. I looked down at my appendage, stroking it softly. The head was almost purple, and it was about the hardest I'd ever had it. Seemed appropriate though, given the circumstances.

The veins bulged out and it throbbed, almost like a monster breathing heavily as it watched it's prey from afar. I stood in front of her, quietly stroking my cock, waiting for her to catch her breath.

She began to come back to reality, and her head lifted slowly. As she took in what was in front of her waiting, her eyes widened, unable to look away. I watched her face, trying to read her expression. So many emotions all mixed together. Shock. Desire. Fear. She finally made eye contact with me, and I felt a wide smile spread across my face.

"Do you know what to do with this Brandee?" I half whispered, as I continued to stroke the monster in my hands.

She gulped deeply, and slowly nodded. "I.....I think so?" She said, pulling her eyes back towards my cock.

"Well come on then little Brandee" I snided, inching closer towards her face. "I think it's time to show me what you got."

She inched forward on the couch, her curiosity and desire overpowering her fear. She began to stroke my cock, tentatively at first, the way one might stroke a pet snake. She then became bolder, putting her hands around the base and squeezing it slightly, rotating her hand. I could already tell I wouldn't last long here, becoming instantly impatient.

I tangled my hands in her hair, desperate for some oral pleasure, and eased her face towards my swollen purple head. She jerked back suddenly as she got closer, eyeing the pre cum that was oozing from the tip.

"What's that?" she asked, eyeballing my suspiciously.

"It's just a little pre cum." I laughed. "You've been quite the tease today.", I told her affectionately. "Go on, taste it." I said giving her a little wink. You'll love it."

She took a deep breath, and I saw her rosy pink tongue part her full lips. She licked the head of my cock, slowly and firmly, taking all the pre cum into her mouth. I let out a low, animalistic moan. She glanced up, appreciatively, a small smile on her face. I watched the head of my cock disappear into open mouth, felt her warm, wet tongue bathe over my hardened fuck stick.

I couldn't move; I was afraid to breathe even. I could feel her take it in, deeper with each stroke of her mouth, until I felt it hit the back of her throat. She sucked herself back off of it, gasping for air, her firm grip sliding through the hot sticky saliva her mouth had left behind, rotating and jerking my cock slowly.

I felt my legs shaking, as I was totally unprepared for this, this level of skill. She was a natural. I felt a deep moan escape my throat, as my eyes bore down on her beautiful face.

She smiled sweetly, and using my own words against me replied, "Isn't this better than doing it yourself?", before she laughed and launched her mouth back unto my desperately hard cock.

I gasped for air as she slowly began to suck on it again, working her mouth down until I could feel my head hit the back of her throat. She made herself gag, over and over, until I felt another gush of saliva run out over my cock. She pulled back again, sucking in air, while she slid her tiny fist up the length, pushing through the thick drool she'd left.

It spilled over her fingers, and left a string coating her inflated lips. More pre cum began to form at the tip. She lightly stuck her tongue out, dipping it into the hole, and then quickly enveloped my whole head into her mouth, sucking stiffly, trying to get more cum, all the while still slowly jacking my slobbery cock with her firm fingers.

I honestly couldn't take much more. I let my hands fall onto her head, twisting my fingers firmly through her pretty hair. I slowly pushed my cock into her, and began to slowly fuck her mouth.

She caught on very quickly, dropping her hands away and tightening her fat lips, creating a warm, wet twat with her mouth. She put up no resistance as I felt my head touch the back of her throat again and again; she gagged lightly, but stayed put.

She looked up at me with her blue eyes, tear stained from the gagging. It was the hottest thing I've ever seen. My resistance was faltering; I wanted to fuck her tight wet hole so badly, feeling her little pussy stretch itself over my engorged dick. This just felt so good, it looked so good, there was not enough willpower to stop myself.

Jesus, I was fading fast.

"I'm gonna cum Brandee." I said through gritted teeth. I could feel the jizz rising to the surface, looking for it's sweet release.

"You're gonna make me cum baby! Right into your hot MOUTH!"

She fluttered her pretty eyes at me in acknowledgment, making no attempt to move. I tried not to hurt her, as I let go, and I pummeled my cock into her mouth, over and over again, literally fucking her face, quickening my pace, slamming her tight lips against me. I could hear her moaning, out of pain, out of desire? Who knew. It only spurred me on more.

I had reached a fever pitch, frantically slamming my cock in and out of her mouth, when I felt the cum finally break free of my shaft.

I wanted to cry out, but it was so overwhelmingly rapturous, the moment of release, I couldn't make a sound.

Every muscle in my body tensed and held as I felt the hot cum explode from my cock into her mouth. Over and over again, waves of ecstasy began to rock over me, while gobs of cum torrented from the head of my dick. I didn't recognize the sounds that finally escaped me, some primal, guttural roar from deep inside as I emptied my load down her throat.

She tried desperately to swallow it all, but there was just too much. It flowed over her lips, jizz dripping down her chin, onto her tits. She began to push her fingers through it, rubbing the cum all onto her tits, her face, her lips. She sucked her fingers into her mouth, wide eyed but completely fascinated.

I was still momentarily frozen, just having had such an intense release. I shuddered once more, before I spun around and flopped back into the couch, completely spent. I was mentally and physically shocked by what had just taken place.

Brandee slowly made her way over to me, still sucking her fingers, still dripping with my jizz. She crawled up into the side of me, resting her head on my chest. I couldn't explain the powerful feelings that were creeping into my body. I tried to brush them off, I knew I was just getting caught up in the afterglow. But I was amazed. It was by far one of the most intense sexual experiences of my life, and we hadn't even FUCKED yet.

I slowly stroked her silky hair, as she stared out into the room, in some kind of daze herself. I started to worry a little, I'd been pretty aggressive just now. Maybe I'd given her some kind of brain damage.

"Hey," I said, lifting her chin up. "You ok?"

She smiled slightly, relaxing her head back into my chest.

"Yes." she said quietly, stroking my arm with her finger. "I'm just a little shocked. I honestly wasn't expecting this. It all happened so fast."

I smiled, as she was on the exact same wavelength I was. "I know," I agreed, playfully tugging her hair. "this wasn't at all something I planned. I saw you laying there, touching yourself, and I couldn't control it. I had to have you."

"Well," she said teasingly, rolling onto her stomach, crushing her full titties right into my chest. "You still haven't HAD me...." she grinned, letting her voice trail off, and planting a soft kiss on my mouth. I didn't even mind that her face still had my cum drying on it.

I smiled, flipping back a stray lock of her hair. I couldn't believe she still wanted more. *sigh*

....I forgot how invigorating youth was.

My hand trailed down her back, stroking her ass. She sighed deeply. I was just about to suggest a shower, when I heard it.

"Shane?!"

My eyes flew open, my heart stuttering. Brandee jumped up frantically, a terrified look overwhelming her pretty features. She squeaked, as I clamped my palm down hard over her mouth. We stood silently.

"Shane, are you back here?"

I could hear her, calling out from the back yard. It was Tanya.

My heat sank, as I flew into action, frantically and desperately trying to hide the situation. Brandee was a statue, frozen into place.

I scooped up her little scraps of clothing and shoved them at her, while pushing her into one of the closet sized dressing rooms. I spun around, looking for my shorts. I yanked them on, just as I heard the footsteps walking up the patio out front.

12