The Brat Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held the lead & walked towards the middle of the room, pulling just tightly enough for her to follow him.

As she knelt on all fours, he stood in front of her looking down at her.

'This is now your new outfit Lilly. You will wear it for me whenever I order it. You will wear your collar and lead as a sign of your submission and you will comply with everything I tell you. Do I make myself clear?' he said to her in a soft, but stern manner.

'Yes daddy. I understand...' she replied, wide eyed and transfixed by her new found emotion and sensations shooting through her body.

'Good girl. Now, I think we have some training to do...' he whispered softly smiling down at her.

Lilly was on all fours in the middle of her mother's and step-fathers bedroom. She was wearing one of her mothers outfits - not for the first time, but this time it was different.

Standing over her was her step-father. The man who had been a father to her for the last 12 years. The man who was always giving her a hard time about the state of her room, her unwillingness to help out around the house and the way she acted & spoke to her mother. He made her feel like rebelling. Or at least he used to...

She caught a glimpse of herself in one of her mothers floor to ceiling mirrors. Her leather basque with the chains hanging down, taught & clipped on to her seamed stockings which ran endlessly down to her legs which were wrapped in a pair of tight OTK black leather chunky heeled boots. As she looked to where her hands rested on the floor, she could smell the aroma emanating from the long, soft, black leather gloves which delicately wrapped themselves around each of her fingers, her hands and ultimately up her wrist towards her elbows. She felt the heavy dangling of her lead and looked at the thick leather collar that sat buckled around her neck.

She caught her reflection in the mirror and smiled a wicked smile to herself. She looked good & by fuck she was turned on...

Bob Hedges stood tall above the figure on all fours at his feet. He looked down upon her, smiling as wicked thoughts rushed through his mind. Dressed up in one of his wife's favourite outfits was his 18 year old step-daughter. The girl he had treated like his own flesh and blood, the girl he would give the world to had she only treated both him & her mother with a little bit of respect, the girl he was now going to show the error of her ways.

He strolled over to the bed and picked up a black riding crop. Returning to his new pet, obviously walking the long way around her so she caught sight of his weapon of choice, he stood facing her backside. Extending his arm out, he slowly ran the tip down her back towards the rounded exposed cheeks of her bottom causing her to jump slightly. Resting the tip on her bottom, he allowed her to wiggle as the nervous sensations caused her to tremble beneath him.

He held this position, long enough for her to feel comfortable before expertly sliding the tip down across her arse hole and onto her quivering pussy.

She shimmered as the tip brushed against her, feeling the wave of excitement and anticipation building within her. She almost wanted to push back on it to speed the process up.

He held this position again, longer this time, sensing her excitement. Ever so slowly, did he manoeuvre the tip across her pussy - back and forth, up and down in a circular motion meaning the slightest movement caused her sensations to build further.

Instantly, he spun his position expertly around so that the body of the crop was now between her legs slowly rubbing her lips up and down. He watched as she eagerly let out a deep sigh and attempted to gyrate herself back onto the crop. Each time she shimmied back, the further away he moved the crop.

'Hold your position little girl.' He whispered.

'Yesssss Sirrrrr...' She hissed back, the pressure now building inside her as the anticipation reached bursting point.

He reached forward and picked up her leash, motioning her to rise up and rest on her knees. As she did, he bent his legs so that he was beside her and able to look into her eyes.

'Hands on your head little girl.' He whispered, softly smiling that coy smile as he felt her dark eyes pierce into him.

Instantly she locked her leather covered fingers together and rested them on top of her head. This position made her back arch, and her leather encased body taught, pushing her breasts further out of their cups - nipples standing on full attention through the dangling chains.

With his free hand, he reached down and swiftly ran his fingers across her pussy. Dripping wet with excitement, he could feel her juices moisten his hand. Ever so slowly, he rubbed back and forth, watching for that moment when the sensations shot up her body and registered impact on her brain.

The connection didn't take long and almost instantly she was cooing, sighing & panting.

'Oh daddy...' She moaned.

'You like that little girl?' he asked.

'Oh yes daddy.' She murmured in an attempt at a focused response.

'Have you even been this excited?' he asked, smiling into her eyes.

'No daddy. Never. Please daddy, it's so good.' She panted at him.

'Never? You've never done this to yourself? Or had anyone do this to you?' he continued.

'No Daddyyyyyyy, Noooooooo' she responded. Her knees were starting to give and he sensed her orgasm building.

'Would you like daddy to give you an orgasm my little pet?' he asked.

'Please daddy. Please. Please don't stop. Daddy. Please...' she panted.

As he continued to rub, he reached up and took hold of one of her hands and brought it down to her face. Taking hold of one of her gloved fingers, he placed it on her lip.

'Breath. Lick. Smell. Kiss.' He whispered, whilst rubbing her pussy. As he rubbed, every now and again he let his fingers slide onto her clitoris - causing her to howl and pant even more.

'Kiss...' he whispered, as she sniffed her leather fingers.

Inhaling that musty leather, feeling her pussy explode beneath her, she worked her own fingers with her tongue. Her lips. Her nose inhaled. Her inhalations shot to her brain like an aphrodisiac, instantly doubling the pleasure and sensations she was now feeling.

'Oh daddyyyyyyyyy...' She wailed as she reached the brink.

'Daddyyyyyyy, daddyyyyyyyyyyy, dadddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy' she screamed as her orgasm exploded inside her.

He felt her pussy release and worked his fingers even harder as she rode him. She reached out and grabbed hold of him to stop herself from falling over. Her whole body was now shaking violently and tears streamed down her face in euphoric joy.

After what seemed like an eternity, she gazed up to see her step-father smiling down at her.

'Are you ok?' he asked.

A huge smile breaking on her lips and face, she smiled up at him - now seeing him in an entirely different light. She was still high on her first orgasm, and her step-father had given it to her.

'Yes Daddy, thank you Sir.' She replied, still catching her breath.

'Was that your first?' he asked.

'Yes Daddy!' she exclaimed.

'Well, that one was a freebie. You are going to have to work for the rest. And work bloody hard.' He said.

'Yes Daddy. I'll do anything. Thank you daddy...' she replied, now resolute that she wanted more & would do anything to get them.

As the affects of her first ever orgasm wore off, she slowly regained the feeling in her legs. She wearily looked up at her step-father who by now was kneeling at her head smiling down upon her.

'You truly are beautiful when you are coming.' He whispered softly and streaked his fingers across her face.

Feeling her cheeks blush a deep shade of red, she felt warm inside. This strong man had given her the most intense feelings she had ever felt. She wanted more. She needed more.

'Thank you daddy.' She said, smiling back at him.

He stood up and walked back over to the bed. Reaching out, he picked up a set of leather buckled wrist cuffs. He walked back over to Lily and bent down towards her.

'Let me make you more comfortable.' He said, and started attaching them around her gloves and onto her wrist. He then linked the cuffs together with a clasp so that she could not stretch them apart more than 1ft.

Taking hold of her leash, he gently tugged at it to lead her around the room. It took some getting used to, but she eventually learnt to adapt her hand movements on all fours to compensate for the lack of manoeuvrability.

'That was good Lily. You learn quickly.' He said.

'Thank you daddy.' She replied, feeling a sense of achievement in his praise.

'Next we are going to learn about touch and feel.' He said. He reached onto the bed and picked up some clamps. Attaching one of the clamps to her left nipple, she squirmed at their tightness.

'Ooh Sir. That hurts.' She whimpered.

'It will, but only for a short while. Your nipples need to learn to adjust to the sudden loss of circulation.' He answered, whilst attaching the second clamp to her right nipple. Finally, he linked the two with a small chain.

'There. Now stand tall and proud for me.' He ordered.

'Yes Daddy.' She answered obeying.

Bob produced a 'spur' of sorts, on a handle. A wheel with small spikes on the end that could be rolled across a surface. He held the item up to her face so that she could see it. Her eyes grew wide at the sight of the tool.

'Do you know what this is?' he asked.

'No Daddy.' She answered, worryingly.

'It is a roller spur. It is designed to send tingles and shivers across your skin. Here, let me show you.' He explained, as he slowly rolled the device across her tummy.

Instantly her knees buckled as she felt the electrifying pulses shooting through her body. Each roll of the spikes dimpled on her flesh, not strong enough to pierce, but strong enough to cause a goose bump sensation throughout her body.

'See?' he said.

'Yyyesss Daddyyyy.' She whimpered in response.

Again, he rolled the device across her tummy. Moving it slowly up her chest until the spikes rolled around her breast. She felt her knees buckle and tremble again as she fought the desire to fall over. He continued rolling, this time to her nipple which was tightly clamped. As the spike touched her nipple, she howled in excitement. Beside herself with instant delirium as the spikes sent wave after wave of electricity though her, she felt her body sway back towards the bed, stumbling on her heels.

'It looks like we may have to restrain you some more. If you want me to continue that is?' he asked.

'Oh yes daddy. Please daddy. Please...' she begged.

'And what would you do for me then my little slave girl. How would you convince me that you deserved more?' he whispered, allowing the roller to slowly streak across her breast again.

'Oh anything daddyyyyyy, anything... Please...' She begged, now anxious for more.

'On your knees. You show me how much you want this and I promise you, within the hour you will experience another orgasm five times more powerful than the one you had a moment ago.' He ordered.

'Yes daddy. Thank you daddy.' She replied, instantly dropping to her knees before him.

'Have you ever sucked a man's cock before little girl?' he asked.

'No daddy. I've only ever seen it on a video at Katy's house.' She answered.

'Well, I believe we have reached another training moment then haven't we.' He said, as he started removing his clothes.

Now stood in only his boxer shorts, he looked down upon her. Her face was level with his crotch as she knelt in position.

'Remove my shorts.' He ordered.

'Yes daddy.' She answered, as she slowly tugged each side of his shorts and started to pull them down.

As the shorts started to fall, his cock sprang up at full attention at the sight of his 18 year old step-daughter on her knees before him. He looked down at her leather covered body, her wanting face and eyes, her desire to please him.

She couldn't help but stare in amazement at her step-fathers cock which now stood proud before her. She estimated it must have been at least nine or ten inches long and very thick. She traced her eyeline up towards his chest to his face and looked him deep in the eye.

'Now, show me what you saw in that video.' He ordered.

'Yes daddy.' She replied as she reached out and took hold of his cock in her leather gloved hand.

She reached her head forward and slowly opened her mouth, guiding the tip of the cock in. As her lips engulfed the end, she slowly applied pressure with her mouth and sucked the end.

'use your tongue girl, tease the end with your tounge.' He ordered.

'Yyyssss Dddddyyy.' She tried to reply, in-audibly as her mouth was full of cock.

She worked her tongue around the tip of his cock, still holding the pressure on her lips. Swirling around, she tasted a salty taste engulfing her taste buds. She knew she was doing ok as his hips thrust forward as though he was feeling the affects of her efforts.

He reached down and took her hands, placing one on his cock and started to slowly work it back and forth. She was a quick study, and she carried on her own momentum by slowly wanking him into her mouth.

She glanced her big blue eyes up and directly looked him in the face. Seeing the mixture of pleasure and emotion on his face, she moved her face back and spoke.

'Am I doing it right daddy?' she asked.

'Oh yess little girl. That's good. Work that cock with your leather glove.' He replied.

'Like this daddy?' she asked, applying more pressure to his now straining cock.

'Yes. That's it. That's daddy's little girl.' He moaned.

'I'm your little girl daddy. And you are teaching me. Aren't you daddy.' She announced proudly, amazed at the affect she was now having on him.

'Yes you are. Yes I am. You're my little sexy girl aren't you. Tell me what you are.' He asked.

'Yes daddy, I'm your little leather girl. I'm your little play thing to use and play with whenever you want to. Dress me up in mummy's leather and boots and let me obey you Daddy.' She exclaimed.

He reached out and unclipped the wrist restraints, allowing her to stretch apart her hands.

'Good girl. Touch yourself like I did before, touch your little virgin pussy for daddy while you wank and suck daddy's cock.' He ordered.

'Yes daddy!' she answered and immediately enveloped him into her mouth, while her other hand shot down between her legs and started rubbing her pussy lips.

In unison, she wanked, sucked and pulled him into her. Her tongue was lapping at his bell end while her lips and mouth were sucking for all their worth. Her hand, that beautiful sight of a leather gloved hand, worked his cock back and forth into her.

Her other hand was now furiously rubbing her pussy. He could see & smell her pussy juices, streaking into her glove making it wet as she worked it.

'Make daddy come. Do it. Do it. Mmm Mmmmm Mmmmmm Yessssssss...' he panted as he felt his own orgasm approaching.

She continued to wank and suck, and the sight of him building up caused her to tremble as her own, second, more powerful orgasm started to build inside her.

She wanked his cock hard as she stared up at his face.

'Oh Daddy, I'm going to come too. Oh daddy. Daddy, can I make you come?' she whimpered.

He looked down and saw her trembling. His orgasm was fast approaching and the sight of her coming too sped things along.

'In your mouth girl. Make me come in your mouth... Hmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm Yessss...' He barked.

She Leant her face towards his cock and opened her mouth ready to take him.

'Yes Daddy. Please. Let me take you in my mouth. Use my mouth for the first time. Please daddy.' She whimpered.

The sight of his step-daughter's mouth ready to take his load which by now was being expertly wanked with his wife's leather glove was too much to take. He grunted, shook, and then furiously shot wads of thick white cream into her waiting mouth, leaking out across her face and onto her chin.

The feeling of this shooting inside her mouth caused her own orgasm to spill over. Her fingers clamped her pussy as it overtook her. Her body shook, trembled and then exploded into a violent, powerful eruption as she felt it pulsate through her.

Hot white come was now filling her mouth, spilling out across her cheek and down her chin.

They both looked at each other, and she automatically started to lick and suck. Instinctively, she swallowed, and continued to lick and suck. Cleaning his cock, she then licked and sucked her gloves which were not only coated in his thick white come but also her own sweet pussy juices.

He looked down on her, panting, thinking that she could give her mother a run for her money at this rate!

He smiled at her and said 'Part 2 complete. Are you ready to learn part 3?'

Smiling back up at him, her own orgasm now subsided, she excitedly exclaimed 'Yes please daddy!'.

Looking down upon his step daughter, Bob felt a wave of enormous satisfaction. He saw how eager she was to please him & how much she wanted to learn. She had gained a confident fire in her eyes now that she realised her potential in leather, boots and more importantly, the power of servitude.

'Come Lily. I need a drink' he said, pulling his trousers & shirt back on. 'And you need to clean yourself up!' he continued, laughing.

'Yes daddy.' She replied.

He walked over to his bed and rummaged through the box that laid upon it. The box that contained all of his wife's fetish clothes and toys. Reaching hold of a few objects, he passed them onto his waiting step daughter.

'Here - wear these.' He said handing her a long loose fitting leather skirt that came to just below the knee, and a tight white crop t-shirt that barely covered her developing breasts. 'And you can keep your mothers underwear on along with her boots.' He finished, referring to the black lacy stockings and suspenders she had acquired from her mothers collection.

He reached back into the box and pulled out a small black cone shaped object. Walking back over to her, watching how she was dressing herself and the leather skirt that she wriggled into draped itself around her shapely legs in a frilly fashion.

'Bend over and lift up your skirt.' He said.

'Yes daddy.' She replied, complying instantly.

Admiring her arse, he squeezed something from a tube across the middle of her cheeks and started to massage it in. Rubbing his finger back and forth slowly, edging closer to her arsehole he heard her groan softly.

'You like that do you?' he asked.

'Yes Daddy.' She replied, wallowing in the sensations emanating from her post orgasm come down.

He worked his finger around the rim of her hole, slowly and gently scooping some of the lube inside her.

As she groaned louder, he took a hold of the black butt plug and slowly worked it around the outside of her hole. Hearing her groans turn into squeals, he felt her shift as she reached out and grabbed a bed post.

'This is only the beginning...' he whispered, causing her to arch her back in anticipation.

'Oh daddy!' she groaned and the black plug was worked into her now pulsating arse hole.

'Oh daddy, yes daddy! Yes!' she cried as he inserted it further, deeper. Twisting the now lubricated rim causing the friction to sensate & pulse throughout her.

He pushed it up to the hilt with a pop and stood back to admire his handy work. As he gazed, he saw the flat end snugly protruding from her now widened bottom.

'Now, you are to keep that in. Let it work on you for a while.' He said, admiring the way her eyes were still rolling from the new found sensations of an anal intrusion.

He passed her a pair of her mothers lacy black panties and told her to put them on. Pulling them up over her boots, they glided up snugly into place covering her pussy and the butt plug. She then readjusted her skirt and stood subserviently.