The Brat Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mw0212
mw0212
93 Followers

'You ok baby girl?' he asked.

'Yes daddy. I am now!' she said, snuggling into him.

His arm wrapped around her neck and back and he pulled her tightly towards him.

'Daddy?' she said.

'Yes baby?' he replied.

'Can I make you cum? I want to make you cum.' She said softly.

'Of course you can!' he answered, feeling her hand slide down his body and take a hold of his cock.

She felt warm, excited & nervous as she held his cock in one of her mothers gloved hands. She slowly worked him back to life, letting her fingers coolly work their magic on him.

As she did this, she felt his body tense up.

'Is that nice daddy? Is your baby girl doing it right?' she asked, smiling through her leather hood.

'Yes darling, that's it. That's exactly it.' He replied.

'I want to be a good girl for my daddy. I want to make him happy by dressing up in mummy's sexy leather underwear & boots.' She whispered as she continued to work him.

'You're doing it well baby, so well.' He gasped, feeling her speed intensify.

'Am I better than mummy? Does daddy prefer his little girl?' she asked, genuinely turned on at the thought.

'Oh baby, you certainly have talent.' He answered, making her beam and wrap her booted leg around him tighter.

'Daddy, your naughty little girl wants to make you cum all over mummy's boots. Mummy doesn't deserve all her boots, I deserve them daddy. I need to make you cum daddy to prove my loyalty to you. Please daddy, let me make you cum over mummy's boots.' She begged, while pulling her leg up towards his balls.

He felt the leather of her boot rubbing against his balls as she worked his cock. The coolness almost shocked him as he felt it twitch and slide against him.

'Please daddy, cum all over mummy's boots' she cried as her hand now sandwiched his cock between her leather glove and her leather thigh boot. 'Please daddy, let your little girl make you cum.'

He felt his balls surging and his cock throbbing. He knew it was coming.

'Make daddy cum baby. Show me. Do it to me.' He cried.

'Oh yes daddy.' She screamed, allowing her gloved hand to grip him even tighter. Aiming his cock towards her boot she worked him. After a few second she felt it pulsate and hot sticky white threads shot up the length of her boot.

'Oh baby.' He cried. 'That's it'

Yelping with excitement, she continued to work him, rubbing the head of his cock against the leather so that his cum sprayed and spread all over it.

She looked at him and smiled.

'Did I do good for my daddy?' she asked.

'Oh yes baby. You did good.' He answered.

The sun was shining through the curtains which made Lily stir slowly. Her mind slowly awakened as she felt a tingling through her body. She peeled back the duvet to see, still on her feet, a pair of knee high black leather heeled boots. Suddenly, she remembered.

Downstairs, Bob Hedges was making himself a cup of tea. As he sat at the dining table with today's newspaper his mind slipped back to the events of yesterday. As he smiled to himself, he heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

His step daughter, Lily, walked into the kitchen. She was wearing only a long t-shirt and a pair of his wife's boots.

'Good morning' he said.

'Morning Daddy' she replied, walking over to him and putting her arms around him.

'Sleep ok?' he asked.

'Yes daddy. So, so well...' she replied, beaming with a huge smile.

'That's good' he replied as his hand wandered down to her backside.

Just then, a mobile phone pinged a text message.

'It's from Katy' Lilly said as she read her message. 'She's asking how I am after yesterday.' She continued.

'Hmmm. So. Katy...' Bob said without lifting his eyes from the newspaper. 'There's another young lady that needs to be taught a lesson or two.' He said.

'She is naughty Daddy' Lily said teasingly.

'Yes. Maybe I will have to instruct her someday my little pet.' He replied.

'Yes daddy, that would be fun!' she laughed.

'But first, we have to prepare for your mother to come home this evening. There is a list of jobs that need doing.' He said.

'Of course daddy.' She replied.

They both spent the rest of the morning pottering around the house, making things nice for the impending return of Jane.

After a few hours, Bob sat himself down on the sofa in the living room.

'Lily!' he called.

'Yes Sir?' she answered, walking in from the kitchen.

'I think we are all done. How about some lunch?' he asked.

'Yes please daddy. That'll be nice.' She answered.

'Ok, well, I'll pop to the shop while you freshen yourself up. Don't forget I have to pick up your mother from the station at 5pm.' He said.

'Ok. Would you like me to wear anything in particular Daddy?' she asked, giving him that cheeky little smile.

'Surprise me...' he said as he grabbed his car keys.

Kissing her on the cheek, he left the room. Lily made her way upstairs giggling.

As Bob returned to the house, he put some sandwiches in the fridge and hung his coat up.

'Lily?' he called, but there was no answer.

He checked the rooms downstairs & with no luck, made his way upstairs. As he approached the landing he could hear a muffled sound.

He peered into his bedroom and broke into a big grin.

'Mmpphhhhh... Mmppphhhhh...' was all he could hear.

Kneeling on the floor in the middle of the room he could see Lily, dressed in white stockings and a suspenders, with a little white bra and panties. She was also wearing a pair of white just over the knee stiletto leather boots, with matching elbow length leather gloves - cuffed behind her back with a pair of sturdy steel handcuffs. Covering her eyes she was wearing an eyemask and in her mouth was a red ball gag, held securely in place with a white leather strap.

He crept over to the drawer and pulled out a crop. Teasingly, he leant in and stroked her inner thigh with just the tip, causing her to startle and topple onto her side.

'Mmpphhhhhhh... Mmmmppphhhhhh' she moaned, clearly unable to say anything audible.

'Well, it looks as though you have gotten yourself into a bit of a fix hasn't it?' he said.

'Mmmmpphhhh...' she sighed, still feeling the tip of the crop dance around on her naked flesh.

'So what am I to do with my naughty little girl in this predicament...' he teased.

All she could do was muffle another reply.

He pulled her up and guided her over to the bed, making her kneel over it. His hand wandered across her backside, down the back of her stockings and across her boots causing her to flinch in anticipation.

'Lets try a different approach' he said, bending forward to whisper in her ear.

Standing tall, he raised the crop and bought it down across the bare cheeks of her bottom.

'MMMMMMPPPPPPHHHHHHH...' she howled.

Her hands, still cuffed behind her back were not attempting to grasp at thin air. Clenching and unclenching rapidly as if to try and grab the crop.

Again, he swished.

'MMMMMMPPPPPPHHHHHHH!!' she yelped.

He manoeuvred the crop so that the thin bar was now between her legs, raising it to rub against her exposed pussy.

'Mmmmmmpphhhhhh' she sighed as he saw her knees buckle.

Quickly, he withdrew and slashed across her backside, causing her to jump from euphoria into despair once again.

'MMMMMMPPPPPPHHHHHHH!!' she screamed.

Grabbing her pony tail, forcing her head back he leant into her ear.

'You see how pain & pleasure can be combined so very quickly my little pet...' he whispered.

Nodding furiously, she was panting through the gag - not knowing what was coming.

The crop worked its way back to her pussy, causing her to flinch, and then moan involuntary.

He worked the crop back and forth, across her lips, he could hear the sound of her juices flowing against it. He replaced the crop with his fingers, impressed at how wet she had become. Exploring her now sodden pussy as he felt her pulse shoot through him.

With his other hand, he raised the crop and brought it crashing down across her cheeks causing her to jump and howl. Without allowing her even a second, his finger continued to press upon her - causing her to moan loudly, writhing upon his hand whilst moaning into her gag.

Thrashing her head, and attempting to grab with her hands he could see that she was working herself up into an orgasm.

Faster, and with more intensity he worked her. He worked her into a frenzy. Her hands flapping about uncontrollably behind her back. Her knees bouncing, causing her bottom to buck up and down.

He dropped the crop and grabbed her pony tail. Yanking her head back, he continued to work her, flicking - rubbing - pushing her lips apart as his fingers penetrated her to the point that she was screaming through her gag. Her feet flapped as she rocked her pointy boots against the carpet. Bucking back and forth, sighing & panting escaping her lips.

He pulled the blindfold away from her and stood looking deeply into her eyes as she came, again and again, over and over. Tears in her eyes, her eye make up all running and beads of sweat all over her forehead. Panting and whaling. Overwhelmed and beaten. She finally slumped to the floor in a messy heap of submission.

Bob and Lily were laying on the bed, her body draped over his lovingly - exhausted, yet completely drained in euphoria.

'Mum will be home soon.' He said.

'Yes daddy. I'm excited' she replied.

'We'll see my little pet. Your mother is expecting something tonight. I'm not quite sure that you were exactly what she was expecting!' he chuckled. 'You're sure you know what to do?' he quizzed.

'Yes daddy. I need to collect my stuff, but I know what to do.' She answered.

Bob smiled as he laid there. It was all coming together.

As Bob pulled into the station, he saw his wife Jane waiting there outside. He parked up and got out to help her with her case.

'Hello love' he said.

'Hi, everything ok? She replied.

'Yes great. Good journey?' he asked.

'Not bad. Can't wait to get home though!' she smiled.

As they entered the house, Lily came to the door to meet them.

'Hi Mum! How's nana?' she asked.

'Oh she'll be fine. You been good while I was away?' she asked.

'Good as gold!' she replied with a cheeky smile. 'I'm off to Katy's in a bit but I just wanted to see how you were before I left. Cup of tea?' She said.

'Oh that's nice of you sweetheart.' Jane replied.

As Jane sat in the living room with Bob, Lily scurried off to the kitchen to put the kettle on.

'What's that all about?' Jane whispered to Bob.

'It's our new Lily. He smiled.

Lily came into the room with two cups of tea and placed them on the fireplace.

'Right, I'm off to Katy's. I'll see you later mum.' Lily said as she hugged Jane.

'See you dear.' Jane answered, looking bewildered.

'Bye Dad' Lily smiled as she walked out of the living room, shutting the door.

Jane sat there waiting for the front door to shut & as she heard it, she sat back a breathed a sigh of relief, leaning over to rest her head on his shoulder.

'Well, whatever you've done, it has worked wonders.' Jane said as she relaxed with her tea.

'You wouldn't believe it' said Bob with a grin.

The couple sat chatting, cuddling up as the evening drew on. Jane instinctively draped her hand onto Bob's lap allowing her long painted nails to sensitively snake across his thigh.

'What time is Lily due home?' she asked.

'Oh not till late.' Bob answered.

'That's good...' Jane whispered. 'Shall we?' she teased as her fingers continued to work his thighs.

'Oh, I don't know.' Bob answered coyly. ' Are you going to be a good girl?' he teased.

'Oh yes sir. You know I will!' she answered, immediately dropping into her submissive role.

Bob stood up and stretched his hand out to take a hold of hers. Reactively, she clasped his hand and followed him up the stairs. As they reached the top, she could see the door to Lily's room was closed.

Entering their bedroom, she stood in the middle of the room awaiting his instructions.

'I want you to don your special outfit this evening Jane. You have had far too much freedom lately and you need to be restrained to reaffirm your place.' He said coolly.

'Yes sir.' She replied, her head still bowed.

'You know what to do. You have 5 minutes.' He said, as he sat in the chair watching her.

With that, she immediately stripped. Removing her outer clothes to reveal she was already wearing a set of black suspenders with a whispy little bra and panty set. Already she was wearing a pair of knee high leather boots but these had no heel. She knew exactly what he wanted. She removed her bra and panties and pulled on a micro leather mini skirt that barely came to her thighs. Next she reached into the back of the wardrobe and pulled out a pair of thigh high stiletto boots - the ones with the patent black leather and 5 inch heel. She knew he liked these boots. Pulling on the boots, she also pulled on a pair of elbow length black leather gloves - clenching her fist to ensure the leather was taught across her knuckles.

Lastly she produced a purple cloth bag and emptied to contents onto the floor before proceeding to stand, almost at attention in front of the equipment.

Bob sat and admired the way his wife dressed herself, composed herself and submitted herself in exactly the way he had trained her. Standing up, he walked to where she was stood and picked up a thick collar and leash, along with a set of wrist cuffs. Attaching these to her tightly, he looked into her eyes with a mix of emotion and raw power.

Next he picked up a leather hood and placed it over her head. Moving to the back, he proceeded to lace the hood up around her, ensuring that it was tight fitting. Installing the attached gag and clicking it into place, all that was left was to attach the eye mask. Popping these into their slots, he could see that she was now completely blindfolded and gagged.

He guided her onto her knees, ensuring that her bound hands stayed in place in front of her. Walking around the back, he spread her booted legs and attached the spreader bar to some ankle cuffs.

'There. Now isn't that better?' he mocked.

'Mmphhhmhhhphhhhh' was all she could reply.

'Get on all fours' he said as he guided her forward onto her hands, ensuring that she was well balanced.

She responded instantly. Instinctively. Obediently.

'Now, know your place my little pet. I will be back in a moment.' He whispered to her, knowing full well that the anticipation would only add to her heightened excitement.

As he opened the door, he looked back at his wife now on all fours in their bedroom, dressed up as his obedient booted leather slave. Patiently awaiting his commands.

He returned very quickly, entering the room holding another leash and as he bought his finger up to his lips to insinuate there must be silence, he smiled deeply as he led his step daughter over to her mother...

mw0212
mw0212
93 Followers